[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beethoven would sit there and "channel" music from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

Beethoven would sit there and "channel" music from his "Mind's Eye". He called himself a priest of Apollo (who is really Lucifer)

Good to know not much has changed in today's Music Industry. Occult Music through out history thread? Specifically not modern times if possible...
>>
Not exactly rock and roll...
>>
File: 1042968623.jpg (125KB, 629x629px) Image search: [Google]
1042968623.jpg
125KB, 629x629px
>>
File: NWO Ghost Band.jpg (45KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
NWO Ghost Band.jpg
45KB, 720x405px
/x/ really can't talk about anything interesting can you guys?
>>
File: loveisthelaw.jpg (22KB, 320x314px) Image search: [Google]
loveisthelaw.jpg
22KB, 320x314px
>>
You are a fucking dumbass to believe retarded bullshit like that, and are everything wrong with /x/ and therefore the world
>>
>>17783422
Meant the part about lucifer
>>
File: Leila Waddell.jpg (127KB, 736x1019px) Image search: [Google]
Leila Waddell.jpg
127KB, 736x1019px
>>17783422
Oh thanks it's a relief to know you have nothing against me personally kek

The problem with /x/ is it's an occult board where no one knows anything about the occult...
>>
>>17783321
>Apollo was Lucifer
>Citation needed
Fuck you, you stupid ass.
>>
File: 582_startrek.jpg (55KB, 582x436px) Image search: [Google]
582_startrek.jpg
55KB, 582x436px
>>17783445
Wrong Cunt Apollo IS STILL Lucifer

Read Homer's Oddessey to start your pitiful education...
>>
>>
>>17783471
Then what does that make Dionysus.
>>
>>17783740
jesus obviously, death and rebirth, water into wine, his blood is wine and his body grain, son of the most high
>>
>>17783740
I used to worship and venerated Apollo Bacchus and Dionysus when I was a rock and roll vocalist.

I can attest they are real and go hand and hand.

They fill you as you contort and leap to the music filling you up. It's a better high than drugs...
>>
File: buxtehude.jpg (31KB, 277x390px) Image search: [Google]
buxtehude.jpg
31KB, 277x390px
>>17783386
>make shit thread
>nobody responds for obvious reasons
>"guess you guys can't handle real shit"
>>
>>17785023
I'm lead singer in a small local, though little succesful band and would like to hear more from you. Tell me about your worshipping and info sources, your "holy book" if you will, please.
>>
>>17783321
Beethoven was an Apollonian, makes sense I consider myself one as well
: 1.
GREEK MYTHOLOGY
of or relating to the god Apollo.
2. of or relating to the rational, ordered, and self-disciplined aspects of human nature.
>>
>>17785127
exactly you cant hang with real stuff
>>
Why are these threads always the same? Pictures of bands with little to nothing written about it, and when there is something, it's like someone spilled a can of alphabet soup. It's always "such and such band is evil because they have people that like them, here's a rambling list of non-reasons people like them. They must be satanic and corrupting the public". It's like every Tipper Gore anti-anything argument.
>>
>>17786936
That interpretation of Apollonian was forced onto it afterwards by Nietzsche and subsequently Jung, thus entering into cultural currency.

In the Iliad, Apollo shoots huge and constant arrows of fucking fire at a village for a longass time because one of his priests prays for revenge after some guy steals his daughter Briseis, and you call him calm, rational, and orderly?

As for the connection between Apollo, Bacchus, Lucifer, etc...: honestly, if you've read some of the classics of comparative mythology and religion and the occult and mysticism (JG. Frazer's The Golden Bough, Jung's works in general, Manly P. Hall's The Secret Teachings of All Ages, Joseph Campbell's The Hero with a Thousand Faces, and so on and so forth), it's not that far out, a shitload of ancient gods and heroes are just the same archetype repeated over and over again, endless reiterations that get culturally appropriated, translated and mistranslated and retranslated but, at heart, remain the same figure --- whatever you want to call it, whether it's Christ, Everyman, or Ha-Satan.
>>
>>17787058
great post
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.