[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gotthard Base Tunnel Opening Satanic Ritual.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 75

File: Tunnel_Reuters.jpg (778KB, 2048x1348px) Image search: [Google]
Tunnel_Reuters.jpg
778KB, 2048x1348px
Have you seen this? I mean its just a fucking tunnel opening (granted, its a big one). Why do so many dignitaries need to be there? Why so much occult type weirdness?

Note how the audience in the enclosed space are all politicians and the like? There are no members of public present.

They're not even trying to hide this shit any more. This is fucked, even for those cunts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32QmyfMhxOg
>>
>>17781745
No one gives a fuck.
>>
>>17781749
i do very much.

they believe they can hide and survive Yahwehs judgements so the can go back to worshipping Baal in the sacred groves...
>>
It does seem satanic more than paganistic. Very weird
>>
It makes it really hard to disillusion ourselves from this shit when people are putting so much effort into rituals like this.
>>
File: You.jpg (76KB, 402x297px) Image search: [Google]
You.jpg
76KB, 402x297px
We don't give a shit, how could you possibly believe in this stuff?
>>
>>17781867

...YOU don't give a shit. Are some kind of shill for weird ass performance art rituals in places that they shouldn't be happening?
>>
>>17781749
>>17781867
tryhard shills.

I had a dream about trying to escape from one of those tendril grass creatures while a voice was yelling at me like an hour before I woke up and watched this video. is it happening?
>>
Holy fuck Christfags gtfo.
>>
"Contemporary art" is just full of allusions to occult themes so that the audience has even less sense about what the "artist" is trying to convey. No its not conspiracy its just that art in all its forms has run out of inspiration so they take to less discovered themes like esotericism. Also your general arts student would be among that demographics that takes interest in less mainstream stuff including the occult.
>>
>>17781899
As an art student, I'll tell you that if someone wants to make something that doesn't make sense, they can draw from things much less loaded.

Second of all, this is a massively publicized event for a tunnel for public transportation. The imagery and themes used in this performance have absolutely nothing to do with those things. I am reminded of the Denver Intl. Airport with its strange paintings.

So, this is not a public event, this does not need investment from plebs to survive, it was sheerly for its own sake. The only secular explanation I have is that the amount of retarded satanist millionaires looking to pour their money into random projects would be enticed by this performance.
>>
>>17781745
where the satanic part?

a goat is not inherently satanic

>>17781859
>when people are putting so much effort into rituals like this.

thats not what a ritual looks like
>>
>>17781973

13:00

zombie miners get killed trying to scale the cliff and get killed. the others get naked then Satan appears.
>>
>>17781940
>As an art student
Into the trash.
>>
We have a thing called freedom of religion, you know. They have every right to do rituals to whomever they want.
>>
>happened on 06/06/16
>Cern 666
>clock stops at 9:11
>office workers falling to their deaths

what the actual fuck
>>
>>17781979
>zombie miners get killed trying to scale the cliff and get killed.

Normal miners removing peice after peice of the mountain to make a tunnel, is also what that could represent

>the others get naked then Satan appears.

what the goat? a goat does not insantly mean satan

goats have always played a big part in swiz folklore

even if it was some satanic ritual you cant do shit about it anon, if satan him self would walk out that mountain you couldent do shit but go online and masturbate
>>
>>17782007
>happend on 06/06/16

no it happend weeks before that
>>
>>17782014

disinformation agent detected.
>>
>>17782014
Except it was actually a representation of Satan, it's based on an old fairy tale from that region called The Devil's Bridge (Teufelsbrücke).
>>
so we can now get a train directly to Hell? aww bro thats sweet
>>
>>17781745

What's satanic about this? I don't even know what the fuck is going on and Satan is my god and saviour.
There is this biblical notion that the true saviour will be hated by all, rejected and called a prince of demons.
I'll explain to you what Satan does, since there seems to be a confusion.
If you want to live forever and know god, and you want god to save you, you ask god by His name: SATAN SAVE ME.
And unlike with jesus, the moment you ask this, you will receive a sign, and this sign will feel good and will be very descriptive of the nature of Satan.
So which is it gonna be?
The alleged saviour that the world was supposedly hating but everybody preachs, this is jesus and they made sure to burn you at the stake if you rejected him in the past.
Or the "unlikely" saviour that is hated by the world like the bible claims, is called a prince of demons like the bible says, and has his followers called demons like the bible says. And for whose name's sake we are hated.
Satan the saviour.
Want to know who the world hates? Who does the world say is the devil? Pick up the bible, the world says it is Satan.
And the promises of power given by the devil (miracles of jesus) are not bearing fruit while the children are being raped at the temples.
>>
anyone else tendril grass creatures remind me of Bowie Blackstar...
>>
its actually an impressive opening ceremony.
anyone got a link without the voice over retards questioning everything? they didnt even know what the egyptian stuff was, for fucks sake.
>>
>>17782062
fuck off neither do you
>>
File: ghotthard11.png (435KB, 800x379px) Image search: [Google]
ghotthard11.png
435KB, 800x379px
nine workers died for real making this tunnel, so what the fuck are scenes like this doing in the ceremony?
>>
File: gotthard.jpg (15KB, 261x174px) Image search: [Google]
gotthard.jpg
15KB, 261x174px
>>17781940
>>17781844
>>17782014

It DOES make sense though, and NO it is not about satanism. It is a modern art re-telling of the old swiss tale of the Teufelsbrücke:

The modern Gotthard base tunnel is build next to the Teufelsbrücke (devils bridge). It is called like that because before the tunnel existed, there was only a very steep and small ways over the mountain called Gotthard pass. In the middle of the way there was a valley that was especially difficult to cross, so the citizens of the next city Schöllen ended up building a bridge over that valley. The legend says that the first version of that bridge, built already in medieval times, was back then so difficult to erect, that the citizens of Schöllen asked the devil to build it for them. He agreed under the deal, that the soul of the first one to cross the bridge belongs to him. The citizens of Schöllen however tricked the devil by sending a goat as the first one to go over the bridge.
The devil furious about that, went down the valley and found a big stone to smash the bridge with. However an old lady painted a cross on the stone when he rested before throwing it. Seeing the cross, he could no longer lift the boulder. - The stone is there to this day, even though it was moved almost 150m to make room for the tunnel.

The play that was show when the tunnel opened was a modern art re telling of that story, mixed with a reference to that workers (around 40 I think) who died during building it, and their souls fighting the devil to get the mountain from him, just like the citizens of Schöllen did with the goat once against him.
>>
>>17781859
its all true sadly...
>>
File: brücke.jpg (12KB, 150x225px) Image search: [Google]
brücke.jpg
12KB, 150x225px
>>17782103
N.O.P.E. => >>17782102
>>
>>17782102

This is a quality post. Thanks for the information, I'd heard that tale before, and most people here are content to just take other commenter's statements as facts and chalk it up to Satanism.

Modern art/dance does not equal Satanism
>>
>>17782102
yeah ok dude. nice try.

the story is deeper in meaning and so is that ritual..
>>
>>17782102

so why does this ceremony have the giant all seeing eye, the 9:11 references?
>>
>>17782120
cuz muh fairy tale...nothing to see here...

love
Moloch
>>
>>17782102
Scapegoat
>>
>>17782117

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schöllenen_Gorge#Devil.27s_Bridge_legend

People like you are what have been killing this board for years. Facts are presented to you but you close your eyes and ignore it in favor of "muh conspiracies, illuminati bohemian grove huurrr durr"

The ceremony was a modern dance re-enactment of the old folk tale surrounding the bridge. You're trying too hard to read into it when in reality it's just a bizarre performance put on by artsy types.
>>
File: devils boulder.jpg (36KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
devils boulder.jpg
36KB, 300x450px
>>17782120

Cause giving the project to come up with a play/ ceremony to liberal memy arts students and their prof to make a modern adaptation of said tale will bear such results.

Heck, I have seen once a modern adaptation of hamlet in berlin, where the actor playing hamlet live on stage undressed the actress playing ophelia on stage, liked her breasts and fingered three finger fisted her into her insanity. After she went insane he then took dirt the stage was covered with and ate it.

We went to that theater during abifahrt with our school and german teacher, mind you!

Public funded theaters in europe are just cancer, that's all.

>>17782131
Yeah, basically the same story.

>>17782123
>>17782117
Are you insane? I present you with facts and you directly switch to "well, he is part of the conspiracy then" mode.

Heck, I am a christian. But guess I am a satanist if mighty /x/ declares me one.
>>
>>17782102
And ou think it´s by a mere coincidence that they make the tunnel passing THROUGH the devil´s stone, even having to move it? And then they make this dark presentation for the oppening of a fucking tunnel? Is the a story about the devil, the best theme for a train tunnel?
>>
>>17782146
if you are christian shake the blinders off and welcome to Lucifers Illusion
>>
>>17782159
these guys like this shit. with CERN ceremony was the same thing. They all have dark stories in mind. And again in Switzerland? Maybe that´s why the banks are there. Maybe the Satanic Elite have their HQ there
>>
>>17782169
great point even Nazis protected Switzerland
>>
>>17782160
Nah. /pol/ack tier tinfoiling isn't the only version of Christianity there is. I am more the historical critical /his/type of confessional Lutheran.
>>
>>17782177
Switzerland has been neutral for YEARS. It´s the HQ of BIG BANK and root of all evil (money) is based there. The army of the Vatican is the Switz guard. The neutral peaceful country has a secretive order army, CERN and this Tunnel are two great hints.
>>
>>17782102

Thank you for enlightening /x/ as to what is going on. As usual though, autism prevails and your words fall into the abyss.
>>
File: image.jpg (224KB, 1274x616px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224KB, 1274x616px
>>17782169
HQ you say?
It's probably close to there, maybe on a special hidden island that nobody knows about.
>>
>>17781745

May I have some more information on this 000-DEER? If it's something "wild", I think it would be good discussion material, as it seems to allude me when searching it. Though, I decided to use Tor to make sure it wasn't something to worry about.

I'm eager to learn what you mean. So far, I've only found addresses, so I need your help in this case.

Thanks.
>>
>>17781844

tHE gOD OF aBRAHAM IS A 7 FOOT TALL NIGGER THAT HATES/FEARS FUCKING CARTOON CHARACTERS, WHY WOULD THEY FEAR IT?
>>
>>17781940

Random project? do you think the BIG BLACK hole is a random project? is some hot stuff!
>>
>>17782102

Interesting, how many tons can this Devil move? over 50 tons? can he fly up to match 5?
>>
File: image.jpg (232KB, 620x619px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232KB, 620x619px
>>17782187
>I am more the historical critical /his/type of confessional Lutheran.
>>
>>17782235
citation needed
>>
>>17782201
So Switzerland is and was Luciferian from way before Nazis
>>
File: saturn11.jpg (40KB, 468x397px) Image search: [Google]
saturn11.jpg
40KB, 468x397px
>>17781844

I heard also, if they balance out things they thing they can use the rules he set to keep him from acting. (Keep him in heaven.)

It's when things get out of balance the judgements will be enacted, and they are setting things up so, if they lose the balance is lost, and judgements will fall on middle Christian America.
>>
>>17782102
That legend seems to exist for every bigger old bridge all over Europe.
>>
>>17781745
>big art show event going on
>anon decides to label it satanic ritual
>tries to convince everyone that only high powered politicians are there for this art show that is open to the public
>>
>>17781745
Whats next? Going to an art gallery where the theme is 'macabre' and labeling it as satanic rituals to worship lucifer?
>>
>>17781899
This.

I've read a lot about new age spirituality/occultism. It's mostly crazies who never came back to earth.
>>
>>17781940
They're not satanists they just want to see butts and crazy shit.
They have reached a status in their life where they can buy anything. Kanye had a bunch of ballerinas shake it like strippers cause he could. We're talking Juilliard women twerking.

They want a show.
The tunnel was a show.

The goat man screaming was hilarious bravo
>>
>>17782320
more info please. I do know that Yaweh is holding back as long as possible...why would the judgements focus on middle america?
>>
>>17782362
this is what we are dealing with in the average X poster...

Scary and sad...
>>
>>17782146
>liked her breasts and fingered three finger fisted her into her insanity.
nice
>>
THese guys really want to outdo chinas olympic pregame proformance
>>
and rihanna's anti diary was nothing either with its boy king emerging right?

in this one the goat man is told he is king of the world...
>>
as usual X is divided...
>>
This part is a recreation of Baal worship where they have a frenzied Bachanalia with the Horned One...
>>
The spirits of the three workers who died making the tunnel in front of Lucifer's all seeing Eye...
>>
File: 137614675099d9f5_l.jpg (48KB, 450x570px) Image search: [Google]
137614675099d9f5_l.jpg
48KB, 450x570px
>>17782907
>>
These people are who the ritual was for...
>>
File: 23171.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
23171.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>>
>>17781867
Shill
>>
>>17783155
>>17783155
10/10 would bang serpent chicks
>>
>>17782225
Yes, its a public secret that the Satanic Order has its HQ on a hidden island...in the mountains of Switzerland.
>>
>>17783695
More info please
>>
>>17781745
first three minutes and it seems that it's incredibly satanic.

Pray to Jesus, everyone, and place your hope on his good heart.
>>
>>17783744
It's truly the end times anons

The elite are playing out the book of revelations

Vern has released the Fallen Angels from the Abyss

Everything from super bowl commercials to world leaders watching ceremonies is broadcasting to the bloodlines that the time is at hand

It's not funny or fake. May God have mercy on all of our souls...
>>
Bowie warned us in Black Star
>>
File: Untitled.png (318KB, 961x628px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
318KB, 961x628px
>>17783791
speaking of black star, don't those creatures who are in the OP video look just the the satanic being from David's video?
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 389x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 389x400px
ITT:

>workers/artists stage a weird ceremony celebrating alpine/Germanic mythology

>scared, stupid Christians don't understand what they're watching

>"must be the debil!!"

Honestly, the deity you worship explicitly ordered the murder of nursing infants, and babies to be ripped out of mothers' bellies. Far more evil than anything a made up red goat-man ever did.
>>
>>17783809
Shut up imbecile show me that Bible verse
>>
>>17783807
Yes Bowie knew...
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 541x625px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 541x625px
>>17783821
Now go and attack Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them. But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey. (1 Samuel 15:3)

The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open. (Hosea 13:16)

Imagine the searing pain those infants felt as they got their little bodies mutiliated. Or perhaps their heads were caved in. All because Yahweh told a group of illiterate, angry men to do it. Utterly evil.
>>
Those were the Nephilim bloodlines...if the Hebrews had done that correctly we wouldn't have the rothschilds...

study harder
>>
Those were fallen angel hybrids. I can't answer for the particular brutality of ripping babies out of wombs.

I can't lie and say it isn't disturbing. I knew Yahweh had commanded to kill the babies. To end the satanic bloodlines...but I didn't know that verse existed. I wish I had and answer for that...
>>
>>17783858
looks like gwyneth paltrow.
>shes a narcissistic bitch w/google on speed dial. Stupid bitch will see what I posted.
>>
File: who is that nazi.jpg (213KB, 670x629px) Image search: [Google]
who is that nazi.jpg
213KB, 670x629px
>>17781745
Because it was a fucking massive an expensive project, that's why there's dignitaries. The rest is just the Swiss being Swiss and fucking weird I mean this is how they are about cartoons https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44_lFhtIKrM
I think it's reasonable to imagine this is how they are about tunnels
>>
>>17783870
No, the nephilim were the supposed hybrids. These were children and infants from nearby tribes.
>>
File: saville satan.jpg (59KB, 580x386px) Image search: [Google]
saville satan.jpg
59KB, 580x386px
>>17783947
Why is it so hard to believe our world leaders are satanic anon?
>>
>>17783963
no the Hebrews were ordered to wipe them out because their blood was satanically tainted...think bildebergers and all the bohemian grove shit. could have been wiped out then...
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (142KB, 1875x1097px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
142KB, 1875x1097px
this world is fucked because of things that festered since biblical times...
>>
>>17783985
I mean the Rothschilds are probably into that shit, but this is just some arthouse bullshit with no real intention of belief behind it, just made to be dramatic
>>
>>17784037
What I am saying though is modern day Rothschilds hailed from those fallen blood lines that Yahweh ordered slaughtered all those centuries ago...so much evil has occurred because some survived

I know I can't change your mind but really and truly what you saw in Gotthard was much more than mere art house extravagance...
>>
If we wake up we can overthrow.

Like Rihanna's Anti Diary is trying to rally evil by saying there is strength in numbers...

We can defeat them the same way
>>
>>17783717
I've already said enough. Do your own research.
>>
>>17784908

>>I made it up.

Ok, thanks.
>>
>>17781745
What's wrong with this again?
>>
File: Untitled.png (529KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
529KB, 500x496px
>>17785006
>>
"The central and eastern Alps of Europe are rich in folklore traditions dating back to Pagan (pre-Christian) times, with surviving elements amalgamated from Germanic, Celtic, Gaulish, Slavic and Raetian culture."
>>
>>17785006
They are signaling to the elite that Lucifer will soon be incarnate on this Earth
>>
>>17785182
So?
>>
File: Occult Films Krampus.jpg (128KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
Occult Films Krampus.jpg
128KB, 600x316px
You did notice how they made the movie Krampus with absolutely no popular demand...why??
>>
>>17785182
This. It's sad all the shills on /x/ trying to make excuses for their Luciferian masters.

>it's just a prank, bro!
>it's Pagan folklore, not Luciferian prophesy, you tinfoiler, but now excuse me as I lick the elites' boots some more to make them nice and shiny so that maybe they'll pat my head one day!
>>
This is how Satan wins overe your hearts.

By making you believe this is some occult satanic ritual, when in fact it's a recreation of an old swiss tale based on swiss tradition.

You see the devil everywhere by dogma. Be careful with that.
>>
>>17785186
If that's not a problem to you then I feel for you brother...
>>
>>17783838
But it's all in how you interpret it, anon.
>>
>>17785182
Well, that's actually pretty cool. Will there be any fireworks?
>>
>>17785228
There will be hellfire, and you'll get to find out how that works... for eternity.
>>
>>17781872
>MUH SHILLS

every fucking time. Stop shitposting and people will stop calling you a retard.
>>
>>17785190
Not sure, didn't watch it either.
>>
>>17785239
Sounds rad.
>>
File: Leila Waddell.jpg (127KB, 736x1019px) Image search: [Google]
Leila Waddell.jpg
127KB, 736x1019px
>>17785251
me so edgy...
>>
>>17785271
Liking fireworks makes me edgy? I don't understand.
>>
https://youtu.be/I4NU0Tok1T4 [Open]
The first one: 1:58:00
The second ceremony: 5:58:00

This is better than the christians paranoics videos. I really think they are using symbology... Maybe they are doing it just because it looks "cool". But I find it hard to think is like this...The clock keeps coming back to 9:11, while they bows at it. The offering of the Lamb, the womans wearing these horns, the red woman giving birth, the sacred music chanting maria and such while they do live they are fucking...

I dont think is "satanic", but I think they are performing a public ritual OR they are telling us something.
>>
File: Lucifers Glory William Blake.jpg (52KB, 432x551px) Image search: [Google]
Lucifers Glory William Blake.jpg
52KB, 432x551px
>>17785295
They are telling us much if you can discern it. You have all the clues but don't put it together??
>>
>>17782018
>dosent agree with me
>better call him a shill

>>17782028
Oh well would you look at that a old folktale from the immediate region made it into the play, gee must be the heralding of satan
>>
>>17785301
Today is very hard to discern all of this. Occult symbolism is being freely used by everyone, movies, videogames, literature... How can I know this is not just an edgy performance? How can I know if this really has any hidden meaning?

Its kinda hard tbqh.
>>
File: seagalsniperspecialops-600x387.jpg (45KB, 600x387px) Image search: [Google]
seagalsniperspecialops-600x387.jpg
45KB, 600x387px
>>17785190
>You did notice how they made the movie Krampus with absolutely no popular demand...why

cause they hade the money to do it, the will to do it, and projected profits

geesus kriist man get you head out of the gutter, they also made this movie with absolutely no popular demand WHY, NWO TRYING TO TELL US STEVEN SEGULL IS GOING TO BE FAT AND NOT BADASS FOR AGES TO COME
>>
>>17785190
Dude Krampus movie is a classic genre that goes into the sams movies as creepers, gremlins, hobgoblins... Is the sencond movie of that director (his debut was a success) so the producers trusted him for this unusual movie. It is a *good* movie, but not for the public of our days.
>>
>>17785324
>creepers
What the fuck, I wanted to say Critters.
>>
>>17785191
>>17785182

Thank God some people here have brains. I came to /x/ today to hear some expert analysis and all I saw were faggots trying to say "This isn't Satanic" This is the single most Satanic fucking thing I've ever seen, in every way. /x/ posters truly are shit.
>>
>>17785703
sure it's satanic (references satan), but is it part of a global conspiracy of the elite to try to "bring forth" satan or is it swiss art students who made a performance based on the legend of a nearby landmark (the devil's bridge)?

satan actually existing in the way christianity describes wouldn't make any logical sense
>>
>>17783809
It´s the same entities. YAWEH is the Demiurge. Inform yourself before joking about it.
>>
>>17785788
>YAWEH
>Yahweh is the demiurge
No he isn't. He's the national god of ancient Judah/Israel.

And the Demiurge is based, leave him alone, you daft oblivion worshiper.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 761x452px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 761x452px
I want to tell fellow brothers and sisters in Christ who watch this video or have seen others similar to this to not fear. Do not fear the elites and their projection of power through money and other wealth. Do not fear that you are becoming more and more unlike your closest friends or family. Do not fear that you feel alone at times of strife and trouble. Do not fear those who think you are foolish or stupid for following what they call "an imaginary friend in the sky". Do not fear when you look around and all you see are evil people committing evil deeds.

For you are not alone in this battle. You will not stand as one individual but as a whole body of Christ in this fight. He is with you to the very end, all you have to do is believe in his name and have faith. By his will and words will be defeat this evil once and for all.

Stand fast fellow Christian, the time is at hand. Prepare yourself physically and spiritually for the final battle upcoming. It is not in numbers we will gain victory but through faith in the Holy Spirit, the Father, and our savior Jesus Christ. In his name we ask for strength and guidance now more than ever. I pray you find peace of mind knowing his love for you is unyielding and his sacrifice on the cross of Calvary was for the benefit of your very soul. Never panic, only prepare. He will call upon all his faithful to do battle one last time, we must answer that call. I will answer it proudly and confidently knowing he is by my side, he is my shield, my sword, my armor, my courage and my endurance, to conquer all who stand against him.

God bless and God speed. Christ be with you in the good fight.
>>
Yeesh, that's horribly blatant. I am a little excited for the end of times though.
>>
>>17786031
thank you brother i needed that
>>
>>17786031
Aw, how cute.
>>
>>17782006
That's not the issue/topic being discussed ya fucking donkey
>>
>>17785306
It is literally employing the satanic figure with little to no alteration from the original representation in the piece. You can disagree with people without making their stances into strawmen and then throwing them away.
>>
>>17785871
The national God of Israel is the demiurge.
>>
>>17782006
they need to admit it then...
>>
This sucks I literally wish I was born elite...
>>
love this comment: "Whatever happened to the ribbon cutting ceremony?"
>>
He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
>>
I`m Swiss and i am proud of the achievement of the tunnel being built, i didn`t watch the ceremony, i only saw some of it on Youtube but from what i saw i thought it was a lot of rubbish and didn`t represent Swiss culture at all. The only thing i recognised was the Alphorns and the Alphorn players. This whole enterainment thing, if you can call it that, was directed by a German director by the name of Volker Hesse, and only God knows what drugs he was on to produce this total load of garbage. I was quite embarassed seeing this on Youtube, some of my friends said the same thing, they turned their tvs off. Surely whoever organised the entertainment could have come up with something more normal. The tunnel being built was a huge achievement for the country, the main purpose is to take trucks off the road and put them on rail transport, the whole tunnel took 17 years to complete, cost 24 billion francs. A lot is owed to the people who worked on the project, and it is a shame to finish construction and then someone produces a stupid ceremony like the one that occurred.
>>
>>17786616
amazing post Swiss anon...
>>
bump...
>>
File: capricorn-424324_960_720.jpg (269KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
capricorn-424324_960_720.jpg
269KB, 960x639px
i'm not satanic you fools
i'm majestic!
>>
>>17786796
ceremony has a goat not an Ibex
>>
File: a61a1b2ac36c81f1885e5e1616e8781a.jpg (111KB, 736x1105px) Image search: [Google]
a61a1b2ac36c81f1885e5e1616e8781a.jpg
111KB, 736x1105px
>>17786818
Ibex are goats
>>
>>17782044
so, like, Satan is really who Jesus supposedly is, and Jesus is really the Devil?
>>
>>17786868
no but he loves to confuse
>>
>>17785182
And so? If the future is already outlined in the book, none of them will prevail and only the pures will be called. There's no need to adote a doutrine or even care if your destiny is already made
>>
Reminder that goats had nothing to do with satan until the christians started their smear campaign against pagan gods, particularly Pan.
>>
>>17787418
Also reminder than Christianity had no concept of an "evil" deity until they stole it from zoroaster
>>
>>17781867
>We don't give a shit
who is, We ?
you, and...?
>>
File: GOAT-_baphomet-X.jpg (182KB, 1240x774px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT-_baphomet-X.jpg
182KB, 1240x774px
>>17782014
>>17781973
>>17787418
GOATS are Evil-Demonic possessed animals.

Don't drink goats milk,don't eat goats meat,have nothing to do with goats.
Goats milk and meat has evil satanic D.N.A.
Read the story of Baphomet see his satanic image with the head of a goat.
Some people say that goats milk is better for human consumption,better for children,
that is easier to digest than cows milk but that is a an deception clever satanic trick.
I'm not going to drink goats milk any more.

I believe that goats and goats milk and meat are portal to evil, portal to satanic possession.
If you raising goats kill them all.Better yet use wooden stake and stab the goat it in the chest
like when you would kill an vampire.
Goats are deceiving and are used by satanists as their symbol,that should tell you that goats are
not good and goats milk and meat is dangerous for human consumption.
>>
>>17784951
Of course I made it up. How many islands do you think there are in the mountains of Switzerland, fucking idiot. It's a landlocked country with just a few islands in rivers and lakes.
>>
>>17788008
Who the fuck drinks goat milk? God damn Yuropoors.
>>
>>17788008
goats are used as scapegoats to lade with sin and to sacrifice, or to let go.
poor animal got into the grip of wicked humans.
goat cheese is excellent
>>
>>17788008
There is no such thing as evil outside the egregore that man himself has created.
>>
File: nwo.jpg (97KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
nwo.jpg
97KB, 640x480px
>>17781745
I know right? I went to this place in England, and I found people performing these rituals all the time in front a crowd and nobody called them out on it. These stories with a woman worshiping a donkey man (clear reference to satanic worship).

And do you wanna know how obvious it was? They called the place the Globe. The Globe, like naming it: "hey, don't mind us taking over the world".
>>
>>17782239
The tunnel is for trucks and trains to pass through the Alps. They built it because the highways were getting congested.

It's unrelated to the LHC.
>>
>>17786868

I am an envoy of Satan the Saviour whom is not who they tell you He is, we take care of people deliberately misdiagnosed with psychiatric illnesses and hated by others.

See, religious talk is very silly, I mean, we live in a world of very shady people that don't love you much, friends of lying and behaving like morons and they seem to have gods that never answer prayers, does this mean atheism is true? no, because these shady people of this planet that seem to hate you, have this notion that atheism is a very smart thing to do. Instead we are going to be stupid as fuck, we are going to do somehting they really consider stupid and moronic; say this with your mouth: save me Satan; you will receive a sign the moment you do it confirming your salvation (I know your doubts, I was there, they lie). From now on, you've just met the saviour and you will feel that indeed your soul gets saved, but if you want, we will pretend we are going to hell where we will have sex of all kinds and all manner of depravity that was never sin, but fun, and these people lied so we displeased Satan.
And there's no other approach with these people, because they have a thousand temples of all kinds filled with child rapists whose gods ingore them and they don't notice that somehing's weird as if they were associated to something evil, and I assure you that if I took notice that the saviour was Satan, is because the only place where surefire condemnation was offered by these people was in Satan.
Guaranteed results, even atheists and possessing spirits will want to "save" your soul now.
Don't listen to anybody who isn't Satan, anything that isn't Satan is not Satan, we are silly demons sending ourselves to hell, none of your enemies should be bothered by this.
>>
>>17786868

Accepting Satan is irreversible, so don't worry, your "destruction" is assured whatever happens, as you become a demon that very moment you say: Save me Satan.
And sons of the "devil" go to "hell" escaping the salvation of the alleged saviour.
>>
>>17786868

So, in short.

Satan... is the name of God.

So yeah, ask Satan to save you so you go to "hell" to enjoy demonic shit.
>>
>>17786259
No he isn't. The Demiurge isn't the national god of anywhere. He's the Nous, and is way too large and abstract to be fucking around with a bunch of jews next to the red sea.

He's far to busy fapping in his paddling pool all day.
>>
The Devil, will face eternal humiliation. The Infernal Humiliation.
>>
>And the four angels were loosed, which prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of man
>Revelations 9v15

I mean we also have this theory, but I can pretend it was old folklore reenactment :^)

Still we should be on watch for a third of the earths population wipe out theorized to take place in a year, a month, a day, and an hour from from that ceremony.

>>17782954
Implying it's not Yahweh's eye
>>
>>17781877
no, you had a weird dream
>>
>>17788008
Naw man, you have it all wrong. Goats are actually one of my favorite animals. They're the underdog of the domesticated world, nobody gives them much credit, but they're amazing animals. Apparently we have dum-dums, like the one found above, that intentionally spread dis-info about them.

Goats were basically some of the first animals humans ever domesticated (making them more intimately connected to humans) and I would even go so far as to say that since goats are composed of such high quality, they were able to ward off the kind of degenerative breeding programs that dogs have undergone. Truly an animal of the most utilitarian, practical and social frame; goats offer the greatest breadth of service while still retaining their identity and dignity within the animal kingdom. Goats can do everything a cow, a dog, a sheep and a horse can do while being capable of self-sustenance, unhindered by terrain and living upwards of 15-20 years. Yes; I just said that goats can protect and serve, you plebs.

If you opened your mind, you would find goats to be honorable animals. Maybe dog is man's best friend, but goats are man's most capable partner.
>>
>>17789051
It's not
>>
>>17786031
Amen bro, God bless you.
>>
>>17786796
Aren't they beautiful creatures? That's a Markhor goat (C. falconeri). They're the tallest species of goats in the genus Capra and they can grow to be upwards of 250+ pounds with horns as long as 5'. That's massive compared to the domesticated goats we've incorporated into our domain. An adult male Markhor is one capable creature, having few predators able to turn one into dinner.
>>
>>17783826
Strangely, Weekly World News knew as well, in 2010 (when the Eastern part of the tunnel was being completed).

http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/23783/swiss-tunnel-to-hell/#idc-container

Obviously a joke piece, but strange given the recent ceremony.
>>
>>17786031
Very Beautifully said ,Anon
Thank You :)
>>
>>17786616
yes I agree with this Anon what he said about your post
>>17786692
>amazing post Swiss anon...
>>
>>17786796
>i'm majestic!
yes that goat looks fabulous
>>
>>17786863
>Ibex are goats
yes, just look at that evil look he has in his eyes
>>
>>17789256
I'm the poster you are replaying to >>17788008
Very interesting info you are giving here,[thanks for it], but tell me why goats were chosen as a symbol of Satanists ?
Are they somehow cursed to be symbol of evil ?
I agree they can be [and they are actually] quite nice animals, very smart, eat lots of different weeds that other animals will not eat,
and all other positives that you pointed out
but why they represent Satan, Evil ?
That's what bothers me about them
>>
>>17792061
Azazael

The Scape Goat...
>>
>>17792063
I would prefer to see pig in that role :)
>>
>>17782102
lol, those people are not re-telling that story. Did you even watch it? You fell for the old "lets give them something, so we can have our ritual in public" bullshit.
>>
>>17786031
If you're coming to the war, I'll meet you niggas there
>>
How to treat a devil posession.

Step 1) Accept Satan, he will go ballistic and his real intentions will come out, he actually wanted you to go with jesus.
Step 2) Since everybody is claiming you're a mental illness, that's what you are, and mentall illness doesn't represent reality, so I will treat you as such.

Works nice.
>>
>>17792829
not sure what do you mean, can you expand on your concept please
>>
>>17792829
You need to take your pills.
>>
It's the Dark Portal, nigga. Orcs are coming.
>>
>>17792863

Yeah, I have a mental illness, I shouldn't pay attention to it as it doesn't define reality :)
>>
>>17793030

No, really, it's clearly a mental illness, it says I have to reject Satan and accept Jesus, clearly a mental illness, quite happy with my choice of going to hell.

No devil would do that, so yeah, mental illness.
>>
>>17786031
Amen. We're all gonna make it brah
>>
File: zzz=Crow likes booz.jpg (78KB, 540x387px) Image search: [Google]
zzz=Crow likes booz.jpg
78KB, 540x387px
Few days ago there was a thread with similar topic, and there was a Swiss poster who give a link to quite strange
parade in the city with people dressed in very strange and weird costumes.

Later if I have time I will look for that thread because it was "archived" on 4chan /x/

From his and mine exchange of few posts on that thread it was obvious that Swiss have quite deep and strong traditions
with spooky stuff...besides making very accurate watches ...and holes in cheese.
I'm waiting when they will start feeling those cheese holes with their tasty Swiss chocolate mixed with ..acid, since they also invented that.. :) haha
>>
>>17795121
OK,O"K
as much as I respect the Swiss to be so precise I don't think the crow in this picture is from Switzerland,
but the bitch it is very [or desperate :) ] or intelligent
>>
>>17782086

This is a good point. Fuck.
>>
File: pig.jpg (309KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
pig.jpg
309KB, 2048x1536px
>>17792067
>Not liking cute pigs
>>
i like cute pigs...
>>
>>17783809
The monotheistic desert Jew god, Yahweh/Jehova is the devil/Satan that people speak of. The murderous, vengeful desert asshole is not what Jesus Christ supposedly embodied. Those are the opposing forces.

The Jews carried the tradition from ancient Sumeria. They worship the ruler of our physical realm, rather than the transcendent, universal love force that Jesus represents.
>>
>>17784063
Why do you use the Old Testament as the reference point instead of the original Sumerian clay tablets?

Why not use the original written source as reference?
>>
>>17785195
>when in fact it's a recreation of an old swiss tale based on swiss tradition.

An old Swiss tale about the devil though.
>>
>>17785740
>satan actually existing in the way christianity describes wouldn't make any logical sense

Maybe you just interpret it incorrectly. Or perhaps they did, or translators. At the very least, tons of people in positions of religious hierarchical authority lie about its original intended meaning, while others have been indoctrinated into believe that misinterpretation.

My point is, I agree that there probably isn't a physical massive dragon who spits fire and an eternal pit of misery or anything like that in the literal, three-dimensional, practical interpretation. But these were just symbols for the fundamental forces of the universe.

So instead of ego-fueled greed being a product of the devil or Satan or whatever, perhaps it is more accurate to think of that mentality humans possess as itself the "Satanic" force. And I'm saying this force is a force that can be understood through physics and mathematics.

These are all just different symbols for the same entity or concept, just different simulations of the same truth.
>>
>>17782373

Because american believe everything has to do with them. Truth is. They are the most manipulated people on Earth.
>>
>>17797383
satan is definitely a literal serpent and or dragon...
>>
>>17785222
>well meme`d
>>
>>17797407
>Because american believe everything has to do with them. Truth is. They are the most manipulated people on Earth.

That is evidence everything has to do with them if they are the most manipulated on earth.
>>
>>17797449
It doesn't matter your choice of simulation you accept as the true simulation; it's all the same thing.
>>
>>17797516
I wont argue that we are all in Lucifers Illusion
>>
>>17796766
oink, that's ugly piglet , haha
no I don't like them, don't eat them, they stink, and I saw once how mother pig eat her young she just chopped them like an apples, that was enough for me.
Cows, sheep, etc are clean if we talking about meat source.
Pigs meat is also very low in nutrition, it's like eating cardboard almost.
And I hate stink from fried bacon, and no I'm not Jewish or muslim, just don't like pigs :)
>>
>>17783992
no nephilim are human/angel hybrids. you need to learn you shit
they attacked a village and murdered children because they worshiped a different god .
>>
>>17785191
wow he said i was wrong and backed it up with evidence better call him a shill so I can keep feeling superior.
>>
>>17797541
Yeah. I personally have some confusion about which actions or what force of nature we are attributing to Lucifer/Satan/Yahweh/Jehova/Demiurge.

I mean, Lucifer is the fallen (but not cast down because it is all part of grand plan) angel that illuminated humans regarding free will, right? So it is the spiritual intermediary that showed us we have choice in this realm and can choose our path.

Some see Satan as the selfish, greedy, base, materially-oriented ego force, as one extreme. Then there would be the submissive, sacrificing, loving, compassionate force as the other extreme. The Christ nature. The giving and caring for others over self. The Anti-ego.

I don't really see it as Satan speaking through Lucifer. Lucifer is the ego sensibility of man it seems. It is the force that compels us to live, conquer, consume, create, learn, explore, build our empires.

Yahweh/Jehova seems like the head bully who demands subservience and unquestionable loyalty/faith/worship. Vengeful, wrathful, nasty.
>>
>>17798255
Then there's the Demiurge. The fastener of this three-dimensional physical prison in which we exist/the physical prison itself. But the Demiurge is different than The One/Monad.

>The philosophical usage and the proper noun derive from Plato's Timaeus, written c. 360 BC, in which the demiurge is presented as the creator of the universe. This is accordingly the definition of the demiurge in the Platonic (c. 310–90 BC) and Middle Platonic (c. 90 BC – 300 AD) philosophical traditions. In the various branches of the Neoplatonic school (third century onwards), the demiurge is the fashioner of the real, perceptible world after the model of the Ideas, but (in most Neoplatonic systems) is still not itself "the One". In the arch-dualist ideology of the various Gnostic systems, the material universe is evil, while the non-material world is good. Accordingly, the demiurge is malevolent, as linked to the material world.

>In some versions of Christian gnosticism, especially those deriving from Valentinius, a lesser deity known as the Demiurge had a role in the creation of the material world in addition to the role of the Monad.

>In these forms of gnosticism, the God of the Old Testament is often considered to have been the Demiurge, not the Monad, or sometimes different passages are interpreted as referring to each.

So the Demiurge seems like the ruler of this physical prison. The Monad/The One seems more like the interconnected wholeness of all, that transcends this realm. Perhaps The Monad is the divine, holy uniting force.

The Demiurge seems like that Jehova/Yahweh/Satan character like >>17785788 said.
>>
>>17798264
Lucifer seems like it may be the aware Man, or perhaps just the entity which made Man aware. Perhaps as a way to torment Man. So essentially the Demiurge teasing man with knowledge of choice and of this prison in which he resides.

Lucifer seems like man's inner Demiurge.

Jesus seems The One/Monad/Absolute/The divine source inhabiting a human vessel as much as a human vessel can hold. Buddha and Jesus seem to have been humans who were able to transcend this prison and teach of how to escape it.
>>
Hey, anons. Is it all possible that this was just a weird performance art piece meant to entertain people who came to a tunnel opening?
>>
>>17798292
This was an important event that featured world leaders like Merkel and Hollande.This was a massive event for Switzerland and the EU, 17 years in the making.

Obviously this ceremony was significant. Do you think when governments commission art, they just select an artist, hand them money, and say "have fun?"

There is obvious symbolism constantly in the piece. What do you think all those symbols mean? How do you think performance art differs from ritual?
>>
File: h e c k.png (707KB, 1070x492px) Image search: [Google]
h e c k.png
707KB, 1070x492px
If this is supposed to represent that folk tale, then why does it seem so different from the story? I get how it's supposed to be modern art but there's practically nothing suggesting there's relation to the folk tale other than satan/lucifer being present, and perhaps a goat (however a goat is also largely a part of occultism, e.g. Baphomet, look him up). There's no citizens that look to be of old times that are dancing up to lucifer, just nothing, really. And there are so many things out of place. If it were really a part of the folk tale, why are there people in these white robes, and bush people, and a floating baby demon? (pic related-- I mean what the fuck is that shit?) Where do they fit in this tale?

And you might wanna look at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QuMWEF7_lk
(If you're skeptical, like they say, you can go ahead and download Stellarium and see for yourself.)

Everyone is going on about how the clock keeps coming back to 9/11. But there's sort of this pattern to the way its hands stop. First, the hour hand stops at nine. Then, the minute hand stops at two. Then the second hand stops at four. 9/24.
If you watched the video, the date Revelation 12:1-2 is possibly coming true is 9/23, 2017.

Is it a bit weird that the clock keeps stopping at 9, then 2, then 4, just the day after this Revelation seemingly comes true?

Here is the Revelation: A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.

If she was about to give birth, perhaps that means 9/24 is the day she does give birth.
And this birth, according to the bible, would be the birth of the Antichrist.

Is that what they're celebrating?
>>
>>17785178
It's a surprise it took so long for someone to post this.

Just take a look at some of the rituals we have here in the alps:

>Krampus/Perchten-lauf
>people dress up as Krampus which is like demons/satan/lucifer/etc
>they run around and scare children
>lots of fire, heave metal, satanism, etc
>in some towns they are still allowed to hit people so they will chase you around and beat you a bit with branches of wood or iron chains
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGbkEAbCOTM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEJE0E5_R_g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLnl5ZWG4tg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZn3zJRoWCk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_vY2-AZ-PE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRryiXIlsSg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmu6L2KzKXQ

>Fasnacht/Schemenlaufen
>old pagan tradition where people dress up and do a giant ritual
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsIDVu61hMk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuXo64wr26c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQcc8mh9d8E

>Auskehren (end of winter/beginn of spring)
>like a smaller and yearly version of the Fasnacht
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGpPGzjKUyM

>burning witches made out of wood
>usually every summer the people of a town will gather to build and burn down a huge witch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAnXWZXVlFw
>>
File: Verletzung4.jpg (34KB, 649x439px) Image search: [Google]
Verletzung4.jpg
34KB, 649x439px
>>17799051
>in some towns they are still allowed to hit people so they will chase you around and beat you a bit with branches of wood or iron chains

Yeah that's pretty metal.

Just looked it up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQTPfE1_G7A

pic related is a 15 year old girl that ended up with a broken hand and bruises all over her body

found some other articles about how 5 13-15 year old teens were brought to the hospital after being attacked by the krampus
>>
>>17799060
Can't get enough of it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oerYUs5t7w
especially 0:14

https://youtu.be/TU3-q-Nc8hc?t=135

Imagine this happening in the USA
>>
>>17782102
I hear that bridge is the one depicted in the Mona Lisa.
>>
>>17782102
You know you made a quality post on /x/ if a lot of people respond to it whining about "there's more to it" "you didn't get what we were saying" or in this case "b-but muh bullshit occult conspiracy theory". You did good, anon, and you showed some of these dipshits how narrow minded they are, even if they like to claim the contrary.
>>
>>17799246
yeah because coitus with the devil is part of the struggle for the mountain???

fuck off you smug cunt
>>
File: bruh.jpg (21KB, 560x516px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
21KB, 560x516px
>>17786031
right on

it's always comforting know people like this exist. this world is going crazier by the day and with atheism being the hip thing now a days it always takes me by surprise when a fellow Christian makes himself known. thank you.
>>
File: Bleeding Statue of Mary.jpg (423KB, 914x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Bleeding Statue of Mary.jpg
423KB, 914x1600px
>>17798670
That is the answer anon. That is brilliant.

That explains the part where the woman dressed in red comes out pregnant and gives birth, all the while the goat man is in rapturous joy about it.

That explains the clocks...it is the verse in Revelations! I hope more anons read your post and absorbed it.

Well done brother.
>>
>>17781851
>role playing jews, actually satanists, took over the vatican in the middle ages
>>
>>17799305
but what are the 12 stars? a constellation above where the woman lives? I get the sun and the moon can give us that she gives birth in the morning...but I'm not an amateur astronomer
>>
File: Bleeding Statue 2.jpg (19KB, 308x442px) Image search: [Google]
Bleeding Statue 2.jpg
19KB, 308x442px
>>17799320
I am only speculating but possibly the twelve highest ranking Fallen Angelic beings?

Really don't know for sure...
>>
File: leo the lion.png (64KB, 512x342px) Image search: [Google]
leo the lion.png
64KB, 512x342px
>>17799320
12 stars are her crown. The constellation above her is Leo, who is made up of nine stars, and during this particular time (9/23/17) there are three planets at his feet; add it up and this makes her crown.
There was also a video I found a while back that has a lot of symbolism from the Revelations, it's an animation very telling of end-times from what I see. It might help if we're gonna get into the end-of-the-world business. I'll post it if you guys want.
>>
>>17799964
Please do anon...
>>
>>17781940
>As an art student
>>
>>17781867
>come to /x/
>how could you possibly believe in this stuff?
GTFO
>>
Here is the original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0

And this is the interpretation of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tclgtA2BABM

I'll be adding just a bit because this interpretation is already great, so here it is (follow along with the interpretation video): In the beginning, when they point out the strobe lights (which are stage lights I'm pretty sure), I think it's important to note that they're placed similar to the image from 3:49. 2+2+2 = 6, and when they're aligned this way, it seems to be presented as 666. Around 4:43, the floor is a checkerboard pattern which = Illuminati type/occult symbolism. A few seconds after this you can see snowflakes on the walls, which I believe may be representative of mass changes in weather, or, this will take place during the winter. The penis drawn on the chalkboard + QUIM + hearts (as the uploader points out around 5:48, there are hearts both drawn on the chalkboard and a diagram on the wall) = sex or reproduction. This should be noted because what's next is the AntiChrist's birth. Also, the teacher glared at him. I think this is symbolizing the teacher from the 9/11 classroom. Around 10:49, we see a red moon in the sky; I'm reminded of the red moon eclipses. It's also snowing, like how it was in the beginning, and there were snowflakes on the walls. Perhaps this takes place during the winter? Around 11:19 we also we the Antichrist, a snake (Satan) is with him, along with the All-seeing eye (Illuminati).
That's about all. This video is really interesting, and I hope more get to see it.
>>
>>17800593
Probably should have replied to you before posting but it slipped my mind, sorry. The above post is the video I mentioned.
>>
>>17781889
honestly holy fuck
>>
>>17788008
>white girl
>black boy
>satanic figure promoting race mixing
look who was right again
>>
>>17781745
whats satanic about this
its beautiful imo
>>
File: 1462607466527.jpg (54KB, 450x568px) Image search: [Google]
1462607466527.jpg
54KB, 450x568px
>>17803279
they're never wrong
>>
And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Whomever says Christianity is not against New World Order is either ignorant or stupid or mere disinfo agent.
>>
>>17803985
love that verse...
>>
File: 44tunnel.jpg (95KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
44tunnel.jpg
95KB, 800x599px
>>
>>17799320

Or the 12 stars are just the flag of Europe. Idiot.
>>
Do you guys think cirque du soleil is paranormal, too?
>>
>>17801594
Yes, because /x/ is being a fucking mentally ill person, and consider literally everything I don't know a conspiracy, ignore the fact that I'm a fat ignorant fuck that knows nothing about the world.
We skeptics should ban all of this faggotry or at least move them to /ill/, so we can actually discuss worthy things.

> inb4 schill, chill, shill, school, schilling, schlong
> Inb4 I'm not a fat fuck
>>
File: Flag of Europe.jpg (75KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Flag of Europe.jpg
75KB, 1920x1080px
>>17807345
>Or the 12 stars are just the flag of Europe. Idiot.
No need to call him an idiot,anon.
>>17799320
>but what are the 12 stars? a constellation above where the woman lives? I get the sun and the moon can give us that she gives birth in the morning...but I'm not an amateur astronomer
>>17799305
>>17798670
I assume that anon He was just asking about how that is related and symbology of them, of the 12 stars.
Yes they are on the flag on Europe but actually what do they represent today ?

Here is what I found:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Europe

FLAG of EUROPE.
Creation (of the flag):
The search for a symbol began in 1950 when a committee was set up in order to look into the question of a European flag. There were numerous proposals but a clear theme for stars and circles emerged.[7] Count Richard Nikolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi proposed that they adopt the flag of his International Paneuropean Union, which was a blue field, with a red cross inside an orange circle at the centre, which he had himself recently adopted for the European Parliamentary Union.[8] Due to the cross symbolism, this was rejected by Turkey (a member of the Council of Europe since 1949).[9] Kalergi then suggested adding a crescent to the cross design, to overcome the Muslim objections.[10] Another organisation's flag was the European Movement, which had a large green E on a white background.[11][12] A further design was one based on the Olympic rings: eight silver rings on a blue background. It was rejected due to the rings' similarity with "dial", "chain" and "zeros". One proposal had a large yellow star on a blue background, but it was rejected due to its similarity with the so-called Burnet flag and the flag of the Belgian Congo.[9]

--more on next post
>>
The Consultative Assembly narrowed their choice to two designs. One was by Salvador de Madariaga, the founder of the College of Europe, who suggested a constellation of stars on a blue background[13] (positioned according to capital cities, with a large star for Strasbourg, the seat of the Council). He had circulated his flag round many European capitals and the concept had found favour.[14] The second was a variant by Arsène Heitz,[13] who worked for the Council's postal service and had submitted dozens of designs;[15] the design of his that was accepted by the Assembly was similar to Salvador de Madariaga's, but rather than a constellation, the stars were arranged in a circle.[13] In 1987, Heitz revealed that his inspiration was the crown of twelve stars of the Woman of the Apocalypse, often found in Marian iconography.[16] The Book of Revelation describes the Woman of the Apocalypse: "And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars..."[17] However, Heinz has not suggested that his design held a religious meaning.
The Consultative Assembly favoured Heitz's design. However, the flag the Assembly chose had fifteen stars, reflecting the number of states of the Council of Europe. The Consultative Assembly chose this flag and recommended the Council of Europe to adopt it.[18] The Committee of Ministers (the Council's main decision making body) agreed with the Assembly that the flag should be a circle of stars, but the number was a source of contention.[7] The number twelve was chosen, and Paul M. G. Lévy drew up the exact design of the new flag as it is today.[7] The Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe approved it on 25 October 1955. Adopted on 8 December 1955, the flag was unveiled at the Château de la Muette in Paris on 13 December 1955.[2][13]
>>
>>17781745
It isn't Satanic, they're fools who do not know the powers they are messing with however
>>
>>17807433
>In 1987, Heitz revealed that his inspiration was the crown of twelve stars of the Woman of the Apocalypse, often found in Marian iconography.[16] The Book of Revelation describes the Woman of the Apocalypse: "And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars..."[17] However, Heinz has not suggested that his design held a religious meaning.
this is quite interesting statement by the designer Arsene Heitz.
Would be very interesting to find out what he really had on his mind incorporating 12 stars in his design.

I don't have time to do google searches on this, but if any anons do it would be quite interesting to read about it.
Tho, quite obvious conclusion is that he did used Book of Revelation reference.
Question only remains how deeply was he aware of prophetic symbology of those 12 stars mentioned in Book of Revelation,
and was he guided by invisible hand of God making that design ?
>>
ha, reading more on this site
FLAG of EUROPE
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Europe

is this, (his -Arsene's Heitz- explanation)

Marian interpretation[edit]
Further information: Crown of Immortality and Circle of stars

Statue of the Blessed Virgin in Strasbourg Cathedral (1859)

Blessing Madonna, the stained glass window donated by the Council of Europe to Strasbourg Cathedral in 1956.[66][67]
In 1987, following the adoption of the flag by the EEC, Arsène Heitz (1908–89), one of the designers who had submitted proposals for the flag's design, suggested a religious inspiration for it. He claimed that the circle of stars was based on the iconographic tradition of showing the Blessed Virgin Mary as the Woman of the Apocalypse, wearing a "crown of twelve stars".[66][68] The French satirical magazine Le Canard enchaîné reacted to Heitz's statement with an article entitled L’Europe violée par la Sainte Vierge ("Europe Raped by the Blessed Virgin") in the 20 December 1989 edition. Heitz also made a connection to the date of the flag's adoption, 8 December 1955, coinciding with the Catholic Feast of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
Paul M. G. Lévy, then Director of Information at the Council of Europe responsible for designing the flag, in a 1989 statement maintained that he had not been aware of any religious connotations.[69]

--more,next post
>>
In an interview given 26 February 1998, Lévy denied not only awareness of the "Marian" connection, but also denied that the final design of a circle of twelve stars was Heitz's. To the question "Who really designed the flag?" Lévy replied:
"I did, and I calculated the proportions to be used for the geometric design. Arsène Heitz, who was an employee in the mail service, put in all sorts of proposals, including the 15-star design. But he submitted too many designs. He wanted to do the European currencies with 15 stars in the corner. He wanted to do national flags incorporating the Council of Europe flag."[68]
Carlo Curti Gialdino (2005) has reconstructed the design process to the effect that Heitz's proposal contained varying numbers of stars, from which the version with twelve stars was chosen by the Committee of Ministers meeting at Deputy level in January 1955 as one out of two remaining candidate designs.[68]
Lévy's 1998 interview apparently gave rise to a new variant of the "Marian" anecdote. An article published in Die Welt in August 1998 alleged that it was Lévy himself who was inspired to introduce a "Marian" element as he walked past a statue of the Blessed Virgin Mary.[70]
An article posted in La Raison in February 2000 further connected the donation of a stained glass window for Strasbourg Cathedral by the Council of Europe on 21 October 1956. This window, a work by Parisian master Max Ingrand, shows a blessing Madonna underneath a circle of 12 stars on dark blue ground.[71] The overall design of the Madonna is inspired by the banner of the cathedral's Congrégation Mariale des Hommes, and the twelve stars are found on the statue venerated by this congregation inside the cathedral (twelve is also the number of members of the congregation's council).[72]
>>
sorry previous picture was too small, here is bigger version of the
Statue of the Blessed Virgin in Strasbourg Cathedral (1859)
>>
>>17782102
Thank you, it's people like you that give me a reason to visit this shithole.

>>17782169
European folk stories aren't usually all that lightharted. I mean we Dutch are pretty mild, and we have stories about slavery, and pregnant nuns build into cloister walls...

If you find a more lightharted thematically significant story sugest it.
>>
>>17782102
>The modern Gotthard base tunnel is build next to the Teufelsbrücke (devils bridge).

here is youtube video on that bridge:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_AeptD09Gk

interesting article about it here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sch%C3%B6llenen_Gorge

"Schöllenen Gorge" article has Devil's Bridge legend.
>>
>>17781940
>people making fun of the art student
>when they're trying to talk about art
>something that they're actually practicing
>but lol no let's just make fun of art students because they're all losers, and have less experience with art than some random anon on a polish motif knitting circle forum
Fuck you cunts suck worse than /pol/ and /a/ combined.
>>
>>17782331
there is literally a private indoor ceremony held just for the politicians and funders before they have the outdoor public ceremony. It's in the video.
>>
>>17782225

Its at the bottom of the rift!
>>
>>17782339
an art gallery with a macabre theme is held because the gallery thinks it will draw visitors and the artist wants to make that sort of art.
When a long, deep tunnel that took 17 years to complete is celebrated with a ceremony callously depicting deaths of the workers involved, along with occultic symbolism and frenzied dancing, is it because it will help the trains in anyway?
Help me to understand your shitposting logic, anon, because a long, involved ceremony with occultic symbols doesn't seem to have anything to do with public transportation.
>>
File: 1465371523762.jpg (81KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465371523762.jpg
81KB, 720x720px
>>17784063

Crown of thorns- thorns - t = horns

> t ?
>>
>>17781745
Modern art is fucking stupid yeah.

But yeah its Satanic alright. I dont know what to say, I know some people high up belive in thi sBS and that scares me, not because I think fucking Satan exists but because some people call to him.

Buddha save us.
>>
>>17788493

Because cows milk is the rich mans milk am i right?

Idiot...
>>
Hebrews too were once pagan and even worshipped Baal at one point. Yahweh was just one of their deities until the others got dumped for their main god dude. Also Baal is brettygud.
>>
>>17781745
this gotta be the whitest shit i've ever seen homie
>>
>>17792061
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satyr
The short answer is... a jab at other religions.
Just like how April Fools day is insult the pagan Saturnalia.
>>
>>17781745
I saw the Image danced. What the heck?
>>
>>17782159
>Is the a story about the devil, the best theme for a train tunnel?
it is when it plays into the history of the fucking area you mongoloid. It is the story of the gotthard pass wich is now surpassed by the tunnel. Are you actually this goddamn retarded? There's grand openings for smaller shit and the gotthard tunnel is one of the bussiest roads in europe so why wouldn't it have a grand opening with a show and everything? Jesus christ the IQ of /x/ has steadily been dropping for the past few years since i last visited. Where's the criticism? everyone here just lives in a fantasy world and everything logical gets passed of as hurr durr thats what they want you to think. Fucking retards.
>>
>>17783695
>A hidden island
>In the swiss mountains
>an island
>in the alps
Seriously? Nice geographical knowledge you got there m80
>>
>>17783985
Because religion doesn't really play a role in the modern first world countries so you would be retarded to think our world leaders follow some medieval teutonian cult bullshit. You retard. It's more logical to say everything happens cause of company lobbying. Yes the people have been sold out but not to satan but to coca cola, apple and shell and what have you. Your interpretation of where the evil lies is utterly wrong.
>>
>>17781745
>satanic
you mean pagan
Oh wait I forgot everything not christian is satanic
>>
It would help us more, if those video makers would give us the rest of the material, uncut.

I'm pretty interested. I don't know why, but opening ceremonies are usually not available for the public audience after they have been aired, like Olympia. Hate that.

>>17781745
>Why do so many dignitaries need to be there?

It's a big improvement for the European infrastructure and economy.

>Why so much occult type weirdness?

like…
>>17782102
… and me said (in an older thread), Europe has a dark lore and many stories are about humans defeating the devil. It's hard to tell, if we only get little scenes.
>>
>>17785295
thank you anon!
>>
but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil.
And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.
>>
>>17799964
do it
>>
>>17808135
Being mad won't get you a job either
>>
>>17788008
Delusional religionfag.

There is nothing evil about the actual animal. It's the SYMBOL the goat represents that actually means something. I own a goat. I am offended by your sheer stupidity.
>>
>>17781872
Not that anon, but I am. I find inappropriate performance art funny.
>>
File: VERY EVIL=POSSESSED GOAT.jpg (91KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
VERY EVIL=POSSESSED GOAT.jpg
91KB, 900x900px
>>17815353
>Delusional religionfag.
>There is nothing evil about the actual animal. It's the SYMBOL the goat represents that actually means something. I own a goat. I am offended by your sheer stupidity.
So now some stupid goat is more valuable to you than mine opinion.
Nice.
Tell me why they choose goat as an evil symbol but not sheep let's say or some other animal with horns.
I tell you why. Because goats have something in them that is attractive to evil.
Like attracts like is a very proper quote here !
>>
>>17781749
on /x not caring so Edgy
>>
>>17817391
This post is extra spooky because it looks and reads like it was written by a bot.
>>
>>17807383
>worthy things
Like what you fucking spaz? Succubus and tulpas? Fuck off.
>>
>>17788008
are you being srs
>>
>>17817666
>are you being srs
no I really mean it.
>>
>>17817655
that's the goats possessed by evil spirits affecting our human reality.
they look innocent but deep inside they carry something dark and horrible
>>
File: goat_tree02.jpg (147KB, 784x525px) Image search: [Google]
goat_tree02.jpg
147KB, 784x525px
only demon possessed horned animal will climb a tree like goats do it
>>
File: black=evil goats in trees.jpg (173KB, 868x581px) Image search: [Google]
black=evil goats in trees.jpg
173KB, 868x581px
and you goats Lovers think that this is normal ?
>>
File: bobo=logo-2..jpg (45KB, 789x532px) Image search: [Google]
bobo=logo-2..jpg
45KB, 789x532px
bobo just got a goat from Mexico
>>
>>17782086
More like sacrificed
>>
File: Goat Demons.jpg (202KB, 1020x766px) Image search: [Google]
Goat Demons.jpg
202KB, 1020x766px
Here read this if you don't believe me that goats are not that sweet little cozy animals.
They are demonic.
>>
>>17817707
mountain goats can climb sheer rock cliffs, with seemingly very little or no grips, so a tree would pose no problems.
they're such cool amaaaazink creatures.
>>
File: horn wmn..jpg (152KB, 675x786px) Image search: [Google]
horn wmn..jpg
152KB, 675x786px
what do you think this is.
It's not photoshoped, for sure, this is real horn growing from her forehead.
>>
File: horned wmn.jpg (131KB, 661x760px) Image search: [Google]
horned wmn.jpg
131KB, 661x760px
see
>>
File: chinese-woman-grows-horn.jpg (217KB, 1050x720px) Image search: [Google]
chinese-woman-grows-horn.jpg
217KB, 1050x720px
your demonic goats.
are you happy now ?????????
>>
>>17815353
>I own a goat. I am offended by your sheer stupidity.

>>17788008
>If you raising goats kill them all.Better yet use wooden stake and stab the goat it in the chest
>like when you would kill an vampire.

"If you raising goats kill them all.Better yet use wooden stake and stab the goat it in the chest
like when you would kill an vampire."

Don't be offended by my comment about your demonic goats just do that ASAP.
REMEMBER TO Use wooden stake.
>>
>>17817754
>with seemingly very little or no grips,
YOU see, the are assisted by demons, that's why they can do that
>>
File: demon=goat.jpg (118KB, 854x640px) Image search: [Google]
demon=goat.jpg
118KB, 854x640px
here you go,your sweet charming goat
I'm telling you kill them they are demonically possessed animals.
And don't drink their milk or eat their cheese or eat their meat.
>>
>>17817760
>>17817762
>>17817764
STANDING
>>
>>17817795
ON THE EDGE
>>
>>17817764
WAHHHH HÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ

metal gear solid 6the old lady pain
>>
File: 6CmrVxk.gif (918KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
6CmrVxk.gif
918KB, 500x309px
>>17781745
What the fuck is wrong with this people.
>>
>>17817818
>What the fuck is wrong with this people.
THIS is What's Wrong With Them.
>>17788008
>>
>>17788008
Fuck you buddy goat cheese is ...well, GOAT
>>
>>17817764
Am I the only one who thinks it's hot?
>>
>>17817808
OF THE CRATER
>>
>>17818863
>Am I the only one who thinks it's hot?
who is hot ?
the bitch with the horn growing out of her scull ?
>>
>>17788828
So if you pretended to worship satan during an edgy childhood phase but stopped when you grew up, you'd still end up in hell if the Christian myths were right?
>>
>>17819721
wrong

the Father forgives the truly sorry...
>>
>>17781745
I would rather you stopped discussing this, OP.
[/end code0-875 תכבה את זה-666]
>>
>>17792045
It isn't Black Philip, so nothing to worry about
>>
>>17819778
>I would rather you stopped discussing this, OP.
>[/end code0-875 תכבה את זה-666]
WHY ??
what d'fq you are restricting freedom of expression and freedom oF speech.
go and fuck YOURSELF fucking nazzi control shithead
>>
File: Goat's head.jpg (149KB, 1080x567px) Image search: [Google]
Goat's head.jpg
149KB, 1080x567px
>>17819778
why don't you go and fuck a goat or two
>>
>>17817764
Freak malformation, keratin tumor growth out of her forehead. It's like an extreme version of a wart, very odd but not necessarily supernatural. Could be caused by radiation. That's what I think on it, anyway, feel free to disagree or disregard this, please.
>>
File: g-demon inside this goat.jpg (76KB, 1024x427px) Image search: [Google]
g-demon inside this goat.jpg
76KB, 1024x427px
>>
>>17819673
Yeah maybe not her, she's old.
But in general I could totally digg it.
>>
>>17819830
you are right only in this that this is indeed growth tumor like, but location of it is so particular,
and on the other side there is a spot where looks like there was second horn.
Just too coincidental in my opinion not to be paranormal / supernatural.
>>
>>17819900
>Yeah maybe not her, she's old.
>But in general I could totally digg it.
haha, LOL
anon, if she has that shit growing on her forehead think what could be growing between her legs :)
>>
File: Goat=Demon Worship.jpg (187KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Goat=Demon Worship.jpg
187KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: Goat Demons, satyr.jpg (214KB, 957x718px) Image search: [Google]
Goat Demons, satyr.jpg
214KB, 957x718px
>>
File: goat-legged satyr.jpg (62KB, 738x600px) Image search: [Google]
goat-legged satyr.jpg
62KB, 738x600px
you guys think I was joking about goats
being evil possessed animals.
If you raise them get rid of them...they must be killed so they don't spread demonic energy around your place
>>
"Statue of Pan copulating with a goat discovered at Herculaneum"

THE SECRET EROTIC ART OF POMPEII AND HERCULANEUM.

web site:
http://holeinthedonut.com/2014/06/24/erotic-art-of-pompeii-herculaneum-italy/

partial quote:
"The king was horrified by the marble sculpture of the half-human, half-goat god Pan engaging in sex with a she-goat. He hastily led the party away from the site, ordering the sculpture to be locked in a cabinet at the Herculaneum Academy in Naples, where only those with express written permission from the King were allowed to view it. Charles’ attempt to suppress what he considered vulgar was doomed from the beginning. Prohibition fueled desire to see the erotic art and soon forgers were producing frescoes dominated by phallic figures, which were sold to tourists. Sketches of the famous Pan and the Goat sculpture were published and distributed freely. Copies were made of the most sexually explicit items. Upper class gentlemen, whose education was considered incomplete without a Grand European Tour, were soon adding Naples to their itinerary."

There is lot more fascinating stuff on that web site !!
CRAZY STUFF - REALLY SPOOKY SHIT
>>
>>17782044
yeah, except you are drawing your info from the bible, and the bible also says terrible things about satan now doesnt it? fool of a took
>>
File: Baphomet1.jpg (184KB, 465x700px) Image search: [Google]
Baphomet1.jpg
184KB, 465x700px
>>17820137
>>17820180
WHO was Pan?

info from website:
http://gnosticwarrior.com/pan.html

In Ancient Greece and Greco-Egypt, the God Pan had signified "all things."
The meaning of the name of Pan, is an old Baphomet pan imageword denoting to close or join together.
Pan is the universal agent known as phosphorus, that gives light and life to the world. Like phosphorus does here on earth, the God Pan was often considered as the great principle of vegetable and animal life.
The ancient city of Pan was known as Panopolis.

Pan is also known as the Goat of Mendes and can be found today in the form of the horned goat God, made famous by the Knights Templars, Baphomet.
33rd Degree Freemason, Albert Pike had written in Morals and Dogma;
"The Gnostics held that it [universal agent] composed the igneous [pertaining to fire] body of the Holy Spirit,
and it was adored in the secret rites of the Sabbat or the Temple under the hieroglyphic figure of Baphomet or the hermaphroditic goat of Mendes."
(1) This is confirmed by the Greek Neoplatonist philosopher, Proclus who describes Jupiter, in one of the Orphic Hymns,
to be both male and female, (hermaphrodite).

The image of Baphomet (Pan) that is used in modern times was created by French Occultist, Eliphas Levi who had written
in "The mysteries of magic;"

...cont
>>
The Baphomet of the Templars, whose names should be spelt kabbalistically backward, is composed of three abbreviations—TEM OHP AB,
Temple omnium hominum pads abbas, the father of the temple, universal peace of men.

According to some, it was a monstrous head, according to others, a goat-shaped demon.
A sculptured casket, unearthed in the ruins of an ancient commandry of the Templars,
was observed by antiquaries to be a baphometic figure, conformable in its attributes to our goat of Mendes and the androgyne of Khunrath.
It is bearded, but with the entire body of a woman; in one hand it holds the sun, in the other the moon, joined to it by chains.
This virile head is a beautiful allegory which attributes to thought alone the first and creative cause.
The head here represents mind, and the female body matter.
The stars, bound to the human form and directed by that nature of which intelligence is the head, have also a sublime significance.
The terrible Baphomet is, in fact, like all monstrous enigmas of ancient science, nothing more than an innocent
and even pious hieroglyph.
Author Godfrey Higgins in his book, Anacalypsis: an attempt to draw aside the veil of the Saitic Isis ..., Volume 1;"
"Proclus describes Jupiter, in one of the Orphic Hymns, to be both male and female, hermaphroditic.
Synesius adopts it in a Christian hymn.4 The Priapus of the Etruscans was both male and female. (See Table LVIII. of Gorius.)
He has the membrum virile, with the female breasts.
Damascius, treating of the fecundity of the Divine Nature, cites Orpheus as teaching, that the Deity was at once both male and female,
to shew the generative power by which all things were formed. Proclus, upon the Timaeus of Plato, cites the following:Jupiter is a man; Jupiter is also an immortal maid.

And in the same commentary, and the same page, we read that all things were contained in the womb of Jupiter."

...there is more of this article if you like to read on it
>>
File: GOAT Worship image circa 1600..jpg (277KB, 606x820px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT Worship image circa 1600..jpg
277KB, 606x820px
very interesting article on this site.

"A Condensed History of Goat Worship Through the Ages"

Read More:
http://www.invisibleoranges.com/a-condensed-history-of-goat-worship/?trackback=tsmclip

Story starts Circa 2300 BC and goes to our times.

...here is interesting part:

"TOP TEN MOMENTS OF GOAT WORSHIP IN METAL"

1. Dio: Upon joining Black Sabbath, Ronnie James Dio begins using the Sign of the Horns in concert, which he claims is based
upon the hand motion his grandmother would use to ward off the Evil Eye.
The motion is also believed to represent the goatish horns of the devil, and goes on to be called “throwing the goat”.

2. Slayer, Show No Mercy: On the cover of their debut album, the Cali thrashers show a bipedal goat with a sword staring menacingly at the viewer.
This album goes on to create the Goat Soldier, the oft-used image in extreme metal
of the bipedal goat loaded with weaponry and ready for the attack.

3. Bathory, S/T: The godfather of black metal releases his filthy first record, its cover graced by the now-iconic image
of a glaring goat’s head, its horns shooting high into the air.

4. Beherit, The Oath Of Black Blood: Finland’s premiere underground black metal outfit release their debut album,
which has a cover by Chris Moyen—an artist
who would later perfect Slayer’s image of the warrior goat—and contains the song “Goat Worship”.

...cont
>>
File: Goat-king.jpg (122KB, 474x450px) Image search: [Google]
Goat-king.jpg
122KB, 474x450px
5. Impaled Nazarene form: Vocalist Mika Luttinen forms Finland’s premiere blackened thrash outfit, going on to write
at least one song on every album about goats, goat worship, goats in gasmasks, sacrificing goats, and so on.

6. Impiety, Salve The Goat…Iblis Exelsis EP: Singapore’s greatest export release their first goat-centered EP; later, the band would go on to feature multiple
goat heads on the cover of their 1999 release Skullfucking Armageddon and would write countless songs about goat slaughter,
goat warriors, and sodomythical frostgoats.

7. Slipknot, Iowa: Des Moines’ nine-headed hate metal monsters grace the cover of their sophomore album with a hairy long-horned black goat.
The merch and packaging of Slipknot’s items related to this album also contain the image of the hairy goat.

8. Belphegor, Goatreich-Fleshcult: Always obsessed with the most metal of horned beasts, Austrian blackened death metal outfit Belphegor pen their
goat-titled album of Satan and decay. Three years later, they would follow it up with Bondage Goat Zombie.

9. Goatwhore form: NOLA-based blackened death metallers Goatwhore form from the members of Acid Bath and Soilent Green.
They not only include ‘goat’ in their name but use countless images of goats in their work
and even name their label imprint Bloated Goat Records.

10. Akercocke, The Goat Of Mendes: England’s favorite suit-wearing Satanists release their traditional Dennis Whately-inspired tribute
to Baphomet: a prog-death album full of explicit sex and unholy riffs that are worthy of its goatish title.

,.....,so as you see there is something to it,
and it's NOT FUNNY !!!

Read More: A Condensed History of Goat Worship | http://www.invisibleoranges.com/a-condensed-history-of-goat-worship/?trackback=tsmclip
>>
>>17783147
>>17783147
>she's wearing a goat-head neckless
You can't make this shit up
>>
>>17788008
>>17820454
>>she's wearing a goat-head neckless
I bet she drinks goats milk and eats goats cheese and of course worships goat-Demon-god.
>>
>>17808135
/thread
>>
Drink more koolaid.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.