[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got these amulets today and was wondering if someone on here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 20160606_143441.jpg (4MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160606_143441.jpg
4MB, 4128x2322px
I got these amulets today and was wondering if someone on here could help me figure out what they mean / stand for. I pretty much got them because it was a great bargain and they look cool but my gf is kinda superstitious about all things black magick while I am not. I wouldn't want to worry her by wearing something she is afraid of and would like some help with the meanings so I can calm her down incase the mean nothing. .. Thanks!
>>
Underage b&
>>
The gold one is nothing. The small one is zodiac symbols with somebody's initials JS the bigger round one is a sign of solomon I'd have to look up which one and the triangle one is a Christfag thing with the Jesus rune in the middle, the all seeing eye above and Alpha and Omega at the beginning and the end
>>
>>17777518
I am probably older than you. :D
>>
>>17777522
Thanks!
Okay, I was mostly worried about the big round one because it seemed familiar from something I read, so it might have been something I read in the lesser key of Salomon or something.
I know the Alpha and Omega and chi-roh Symbol, was a bit irritated by the triangle shape and the all seeing eye around it.
Anyways, thanks for helping out so quickly!
>>
>>17777542
While the all-seeing eye isn't an original christian symbol, it was adopted by christians as well. It represents the divine trinity of Father, Son, and HolySpirit©
>>
>>17777517
They mean profit for the person who ripped you off, you cunt.
>>
>>17777561
You must be the 39,95 pentagram guy from other day
>>
>>17777565>>17777561
>>17777561

I paid 5 bucks including shipping lol Otherwise I wouldn´t have bought them. :)
>>
>>17777585
And they say christfags are dumb.
>>
>>17777517
I'm not a christfag either.
>>
I can explain every one. The collection is more mystical/magical than christian, I'll explain why as I go along.

This is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chi_Rho

the Chi Rho, Alpha Omega, and All seeing eye.

In this thread it is already hinted at that the all-seeing eye doesn't happen too often (if at all) in most brands of Christianity.

This is certainly true. Freemasons who work certain degrees tend to mix them together, Martinists, templars, etc. etc.

It is doubtful that this would represesnt a hardcore christian,at least in the everyday way of thinking about it.
>>
File: 1.jpg (374KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
374KB, 900x506px
>>17777643
>>
Ok I don't have a lot of time or sobriety to explain in detail, but it goes pretty deep.

One is simply the zodiac with certain elipticals wrough upon the houses (basically written over the 12 divisions)

Another is a magic square with sigils of spirit intelligences, magic numbers etc.--Although this derives from ancient hebrew magic, it became popular in Germany and Poland among gentiles, and then spread later to France and England. Every magician and his brother were doing shit like this, so just like the other one isn't really christian, it goes double for this one that it's not really jewish
>>
>>17777669
and finally the last one is a sort of cheap carnival knock off of a hindu charm, with some gypsy elements.

That doesn't necessarily mean it isn't powerful, or that it wasn't made with care, but it's probable.

It's a collection of different magical/mystical paradigms, for your gf's sake, none of them are inherently evil. These aren't black magic at all,not even left hand path.
>>
>>17777643
Thank you for sharing your knowledge and helping out!
I am glad to get some real answer here,didn't expect that.
>>
>>17777684
you are welcome bro
>>
File: 3j.jpg (19KB, 244x248px) Image search: [Google]
3j.jpg
19KB, 244x248px
>>17777517

The upper left item looks like some Solomon pendant, possibly the 3rd Pentacle of Jupiter? HOWEVER the design differs from the actual seal (they included Jupiter's Magick Box number)
>>
>>17777679
Thanks!
I myself am careful with how to use/promote symbols while I don't believe they can really do anything ,but I do pay my respect. My gf is just really with white magic and had her deal with satanists and promoters of dark magic so she's easily worried,even just by me having a book about ecnochian magic...

Thank you! It would have taken me a while to find out all of this by myself this quickly!
>>
File: GS_4_Thursday[1].jpg (9KB, 160x180px) Image search: [Google]
GS_4_Thursday[1].jpg
9KB, 160x180px
>>17777698
Yeah it's a mashup of some various kaballah style elements. Names of God around the outside etc but it's probably a protection amulet judging by the sum of its parts
>>
>>17777701
No problem brah,

>>17777698
this guy is definitely on to something, and you could spend hours (years, a lifetime?) going over the gematria (the numbers outside the box) and the significance of the planetary intelligence combined with the "holy names"

But none of this is even close to black magic, and none of the amulets/talismans/ wtf you want to call them are considered more dangerous than your book on Enochian magick.

Not that I believe it or anything, but this is kid's stuff compared to the "dangers" of Enochian.
>>
TODAY IS THE DAY WHEN I ASK YOU, FAIRY QUEEN, TO BECOME MY WIFE, WITH WHOLE OF X AS MY WITNESSES!
PRAISE KEK! PRAISE ERIS!
>>
File: image.gif (9KB, 734x652px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
9KB, 734x652px
>>17777517 >>17777669
I question the assessment of the magic square. In a 4x4 Magic square the rows, columns and diagonals should add up to 34. That would be the Square for Jupiter, whose seal appears over the square. I am curious why the square isn't Magic one. Doesn't this defeat the purpose?
(BUT. I could be very wrong)
>>
>>17777771
interesting observation.

A square isn't a magic square if it doesn't add up.

This opens up the question that maybe this is just carnival bullshit created to make a small profit. They included all of the elements, but didn't bother to be exact?
>>
>>17777585
where did you get these? I've wanted to get custom amulets made but I wonder if I couldn't just get one existing and basically "reboot" it to work with myself.
>>
>>17777752
Father of #_FH_CHAU is no more.
>>
>>17777556
Catholics, not Christians
>>
>>17777858
Catholics are the original christians, bro
>>
>>17777517
Nothing. You bought bullshit trinkets.
>>
>>17777777

It's some Jesus stuff.
Posting cause I wanna see what these numbers linked too.
>>
The one on left is a christian one I think, but I don't know there is an eye above the chi rho, most likely masonic christian amulet.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.