[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, /x/. I have something to share with you that I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: one with everything.png (15KB, 451x243px) Image search: [Google]
one with everything.png
15KB, 451x243px
Alright, /x/. I have something to share with you that I've been debating the legitimacy of for a long time.

In short, I'll smoke weed on the occasion - and among the general humdrum high experience, I'll encounter lucid moments of what I feel to be some sort of.. psychic-ness.

In some regard I can "tell the future", but more to the point it's a moment where I can see things "clearly and distinctly".

What I mean by this is that I can see the world for "what it is", people for "who and what they are" in an almost objective way. Character traits, I mean - and I can predict how my relationship is going to grow or be stifled with them - but even more so, I can see their own trajectories in little clips.

I've also had weird moments where I can come to understand my purpose in the grand scheme of life - and it comes in visions. Joseph Campbell comes to mind, for whatever reason, in these bouts.

Tell me, /x/, is this all bullshit?
Has anyone experienced the same thing?
>>
>>17777089
>Tell me, /x/, is this all bullshit?

Yes, you dumb pothead.
>>
File: from within.png (30KB, 696x304px) Image search: [Google]
from within.png
30KB, 696x304px
>>17777093

If it were a fluke, I'd be inclined to agree with you.
But it's been the same thing every time. Same general schematic, I mean.
>>
>>17777089
Looks like your mind is using weed as an excuse to make you aware of how tapped in your really are OP. You have no reason to doubt it, and if you think anyone's doubt on here in going to make it all go away, you're temporarily mistaken.
>>
>>17777162
>if you think anyone's doubt on here in going to make it all go away, you're temporarily mistaken

This should be in the sticky. Denial's a stalling tactic and nothing more.
>>
Sounds like weed triggers your bullshit detection meter. Some people get so caught up in the acts that they can't cut through the shit and hear the ulterior motives and constant pandering to your sensibilities.

It's simple really: measure in terms of greed. If someone is greedy, they're easy to predict. If someone is selfless, you don't need prediction, because you don't need that defensive wall/detection/awareness around them.

In short, we are all very laughably similar. And the American society makes it really easy to care only about yourself.

If you have everything, you would not feel fulfilled, and you'd have no purpose. Logically this pursuit is a dead end. Then what's the purpose? You have 7.4 billion other people trying to figure out the same thing.

Short answer: you're not here for you.
>>
A priest and a rabbi were walking down the street when they spotted a small boy.

"Hey," said the priest, "do you want to help screw that kid with me?"

"Out of what?" Replied the rabbi.
>>
That's all
>>
>>17777089
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hojlP5Kns8
>>
kids in high school who drop acid for first time also see the world for "what it is" for the week after
then they realize how retarded they are and they move on
what the point of this thread?
>>
I do the same thing.

I attribute it more to patterns and math, like weather radar, but for life.

I think it's more math based than magic.
>>
>weed
>paranormal

Take this trash elsewhere.
>>
>My perception is altered when I use perception altering substances! That's paranormal, innit?
Every day with the drug threads
>>
>>17778077
Acid does show you the truth in living things around you. It removes the natural barriers we have built up, and allows you to see things for what they truly are.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.