[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever encountered any other worldly beings/entities while tripping,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 24

File: nigcockdeepweb.png (392KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
nigcockdeepweb.png
392KB, 500x493px
Ever encountered any other worldly beings/entities while tripping, astral projecting, ect. What were they?
>>
>>17775816

The last time I tripped on acid, before my rebirth, I took my highest dose of 4 150mcg hits. I tried to pray for God but I instead attracted an extremely negative entity who called himself Michael and posed as the arch Angel. In my ecstasy and ignorance I failed to realize none of my questions were being answered. After about 2 minutes I opened my eyes and realized this "Michael" had entered the home I was in and could have have very well ended my life. My life was extremely troubled until I was in a very bad car accident and almost died. I saw the light and was saved and given another chance
>>
>>17775986
Thanks for sharing...Iv encountered many beings but only on mushrooms and if you've done mushrooms you would know how confusing it can be in comparison to acid
>>
>>17775816

Never met an entity per say (not while tripping anyways) but i do saw the universe.

I was back when i started smoking weed before meditating. I was gifted three blunts of the strongest weed i ever had (i have been a smoker for around 10 years. Only weekends)

I started meditating and my mind got in blank, i didn't felt anything or thought about anything. Then i saw something like purple shiny lights, they formed strings of what it seemed like an endless net.

When i tried to move, i felt like i couldn't. It didn't took me long to realise why. I was part of the net. Everything was, the net was the universe.

Now, it took me some time to ''awake'', and i suffered a mild depersonalization for it (which made me quit weed). But it's still the most psychedelic experience i have ever had, and changed my view of life.

We are part of something bigger than us. Everything is.
>>
>>17776165
But you have met entities tho?
>>
File: feel.jpg (180KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
180KB, 680x510px
They said they were the source coders of reality, the masters of causality, in a state outside of time and space. They tried explaining it to me as existing more as math than as anything else, with a mathematical language they speak, not used to words and concepts, communicating with me telepathically, but mostly through causality and the world around me itself. If they wanted me to listen I could turn on the radio and they were there, or go outside and read the signs. They spoke to me through the universe itself. They tried to tell me more complex concepts about life, they had a way of explaining all paradoxes, all the really good questions in life, but in a way I could hardly grasp, at least in my "sane" state of mind now I only have a foggy memory of what it was like to really comprehend.
>>
>>17776283
sounds casually humbling
>>
>>17776165
> mild depersonalisation
yep I know really well what you mean. do you still smoke cigarettes?
>>
>>17775816
>Ever encountered any other worldly beings/entities while tripping, astral projecting, ect.

That's the whole point of astral projection, really.
>>
>>17776283
Don't worry, they'll stop when they realize that teaching you the inner workings of reality has no consequence. They're having a hard time grasping the intricate nature of free will. A misunderstanding only a hyperintelligence is capable of having.
>>
>>17776283
How did you get in contact with these things?
>>
>>17777511
They speak through the very fabric of the universe. They aren't separate from what's sitting right in front of you.
>>
>>17775816
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hojlP5Kns8
>>
Yes. Full moon. Beach in California. I saw a small black figure sitting watching me after I felt it's presence. I was drawn to it, walked towards it filled with fear and exhilaration. It got up. Had striped leggings and dreads or some kind of floppy hair. It laughed and skipped in front of me as I was about 4 feet away at this point. It then quite rapidly morphed into a four legged animal and ran away at an impossibly fast speed down the beach. Psilocybin. I've used the spirit world enabler many times(100?) And never seen a being.
>>
>>17777511
they contacted me, I think. as to why I once knew but can't tell you anymore.
>>
>>17776361

Yes, why?

>>17776180

Yes, it was during AP. I will tell the story later.
>>
>>17777511
Tap into higher plains of existence and they are every where.
>>
File: Disturbed_Guy_7481.jpg (18KB, 300x310px) Image search: [Google]
Disturbed_Guy_7481.jpg
18KB, 300x310px
Indeed, and i am really curious as to if you people have had any contact , or atleast have any knowledge of the entity i had contct with.

I saw it for the first time around 2 AM in a dark street near my neighbourhood, I lived in a rural area at the time and there not many lamps in the area (Spains rural areas are dark by default) i noticed one of the lamps was flashing on and off rapidly in the distance but when i got closer it stayed on and right under the light i saw a dark figure, made out of shadows completely humanoid like, but somehow it seemed even blacker than the actual surrounding darkness. I was really scared but tried to get past around it by not looking, but i was feeling watched and i saw 2 glowing orange eyes opening where the head shouldve been, and just before fear totally took control over me i saw an un-human mouth opening, ful of teeth of varying sizes.

I have seen this entity around those hours in similar areas ever since, i have grown "accustomed" to it but it always brins with it a feeling of dread and danger the closer i get to it.

Please if anyone knows what it is ill gladly hear any information.

>i searched for similar entities around the net and it looks surprisingly similar atleast face-like to a mascot from a metal band called "Disturbed"
>>
>>17775816
They were all hideous. My immediate reaction was I was sent into a prison cell with a bunch of failed creations by Lucifer.

Other than that I remember I think 12 individuals standing around me and one had a beautiful robe that looked like it had stars living inside it and the others I couldn't look at. They wouldn't let me see their faces.

For the longest time they'd put up billboards or something like that to block certain areas where they don't want me to look.

Has this happened with anyone else?

They've eventually let me see anything I want sort of. Now I just see a floor beneath and a light infront of me.
>>
i made contact

yeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>17779426
I have yes. Although only in visions. It had a very black shadow and it loomed over me and still does occasionally. I wonder what it is sometimes but nothing evil has been able to touch me for a long time now because of converting to Christianity.
>>
>>17779434
with telepathy and astral travel
>>
>>17779435
Yes indeed it is like a big humanoid shadow with its only features being the eyes and teeth. Im glad to know im not the only one...did it speak by any reason?
>>
Do yall think Christianity is nothing what it use to be?
>>
Friend made DMT like an idiot and tried selling it, got arrested, but he had a soft spot for me and gave me the first dose he made for free.

Sat on his couch and I could feel myself pulling out and away and across time and space to touch minds with another creature in a similar setting (sitting, relaxed, out of it) and I felt this weird understanding and brotherhood. Before I knew it the scene around me folded up on itself and I was home again.

Probably just really good drugs.
>>
First semester at college and having a slow weekend. Roommate gone for night across campus fucking his lady. Decided to do shrooms that my hometown dealer gave to me for free as a college send off gift. Should've known something was up. I've done them a few times before and know that lone trips can be risky for bad experiences. Turn on Xmas lights and play /mu/ on TV. Take them and proceed to immediately hurl. After awhile I notice the screen is gone on the TV. Instead there is a blank face that's saying shit over the music. Couldn't tell what it was saying but it was really really negative. It got angrier as time went on and began to crack. Don't know what it was but I've steered away from all hallucinogens for the most part after that experience.
>>
>>17779548
Damn I would freak out ..I never see any thing like that while on shrooms
>>
>>17779559
Other people in my dorm wing swore our floor was haunted. I've never seen shit like that doing shrooms or LSD which I've only done 2-3 each. Also a good chance my dealer had a batch that he knew was messed up or laced and just needed to get rid of.
>>
>>17779567
Used to pick wild shrooms. One day i went out, only found a few and the one of the big ones had gotten moldy. I ate them anyways and had a really strange strip that ended in the entire world turning inside out and me throwing up. After I puked I felt much better and drove home feeling like I'd split in half. Wrecked on the way home, exchanged insurance and went home to be yelled at. I'd already had another wreck or 2 and my dad sold my truck.

Point of thr story is that old/moldy mushroom will produce really weird panicky fucking trips and I'm an experienced and strong minded person. I've done some of thr most powerful freshest LSD with shooms you can do and nothing was as fucked up as that trip

Btw holy fuck the LSD out of Colorado is top tier.
>>
>>17779606
Interesting thanks for the insight. I'm not near Colorado but something about the shrooms did seem a little funkier than usual.
>>
>>17775816
Hyperpenis.
>>
>>17779665
you like?
>>
>>17779655
its the altitude
>>
>>17779548
I had a similar experience except I thought I was in heaven and we got to watch tv for the rest of time, but the being in the tv was like parasite that pretend to be god, it fed off of everything that was forced to watch tv

Idk if any of this makes sense, it was like you would start off wanting to watch tv but you end up craving nothing but watching tv
>>
>>17779766
That's interesting. The face in my TV almost seemed like a "god" or something. I'm not really religious but that seemed very surreal what it was saying. It was like a couple different voices that were jumbling up but still in a form of unison, like a really shitty acapella. I was catching phrases of just randomness or stuff that wasn't really coherent.
>>
Yes actually. I once tried astral projection, and then never did it again. My astral body was then left to soak up the negativity of 3 years of garbage in my life. It has formed into a malevolent entity borne from my own negativity. It stalks my friends and family when they are in my house, and it gives me recurring nightmares of it standing over me. What my experiences and ongoing experiences have taught me is, don't fuck with something you aren't prepared to fix if it fucks up.
>>
>>17775816
I met a spirit, that flowed outside of reality. It was like an orange ball, infinitely small, and it fed off of happiness.
>>
>>17780316
Probably human made
>>
>>17775986
Sorry that was me.
>>
>>17775816

>>17775816

The very first time I did acid, I was having a grand old ball, really intense feelings of happiness and contentedness.

Decided to turn off all the lights in the room I was in and just chill in the dark with my thoughts.

Literally the second the lights went out, I saw shadow figures all around me, easily 6 feet tall, looked like they were wearing hooded robes. They had no discernable features, no glowing eyes or shit like that, just humanoid shadowy figures standing all around me in a circle.

Almost immediately, all of the good feels I had disappeared and were replaced with intense paranoia and fear. I RAN to the light switch and turned the lights back on because fuck that shit.

Soon as the light came on, they disappeared. Never did acid after that.
>>
>>17775816
DPH (Benadryl) (2-3 trips)
-Little machine elves editing books before my eyes, generally manipulating stuff and interfacing with my laptop switching music moving cursor (my desktop tower was full of them)
-Voices explaining that this reality is a means of refining and improving the spirit, explaining religious texts and other books (Possibly angels or the higher selves of people I know)
-Ethereal tentacle things that seemed to facilitate psychic communication (never asked people about it since I'd rather not come off as schizophrenic)
-What I suppose were government mind-control transmissions. I started gibbering about the Canadian government implying they kinda knew what was going on, swore allegiance to the hivemind and that I would be willing to die for god, gave some allah-hu akbars, and thanks to god for my subjective experience. I was essentially on autopilot most of the trip.

Shrooms/Acid
-I'm pretty sure I'm a reptilian on some level from looking in the mirror and the thoughts I was having when seeing this
-Same mirror experience there was a grey phasing in and out around me did not seem entirely corporeal (my thoughts clearly told me not to be afraid)

Ketamine
-Maybe god, I can't be totally sure but it was the most intense experience I've had. There was a very fast stream of information and a major and still lasting shift in my consiouness (for the better it would seem)

I would assume most of us have had dreams where we met stuff. Is it really just our imagination?

I cannot in good conscience recommend trying these drugs but wouldn't stop anyone from trying if they're earnestly seeking for more.
>>
>My perceptions are altered when I use perception altering drugs! So spooky!
Every drug thread
>>
>>17780444
Trip 4s in a trip thread :^)
>>
>>17780447
Not sure what you're trying to say with that tautology. It is indeed very spooky and can seriously change one's perception of reality forever. I now have to live in a universe that can account for all the shit I've seen and damn well know that at the moment it is just discounted with
>kek fucking druggie
>kek fucking schizophrenic
>kek fucking liar

Yall cowards don't even try to join the 500mg DPH club.
>>
Sometimes in my dreams, I think it may have been an entity I'm not sure though..

The first time it happened I was near a tree, it was a big tree and I could tell it was night time and green grassy plains surrounding me as far as the eye could see. I was confused because usually I'm not this aware in my dreams to the point I could feel wet grass on my feet and hear the wind.

Anyways, I heard a voice and it was deep.. Really deep inhumanly deep haha it still freaks me out to this day, but it said do not resist me and obey my words, I will come for you one day. I tried to be brave and shouted out how he can't control me and I would never obey him I am a free soul master of my own fate.. It just laughed at me. I felt pressure on top of my head and my face was shoved into the grass I could taste the ground. I tried as hard as I could to get up but the force kept increasing. I was so scared, I cried and told it to leave me alone but the pressure kept increasing it was really painful I felt like my skull would crack.

And it kept fucking laughing at me. This isn't the only time its happened, sometimes it says things like I will control you through flesh or desire. And I don't know how it could harm me irl. What worries me is maybe it's allured by my innocence, I'm a really loyal, honest, and a caring person. I don't indulge in things I find evil and corrupting. What do you guys think?
>>
>>17780461
Look up the Default Mode Network. Drugs just make regions of your brain communicate with each other differently than normal.

It's about as paranormal as glitch pokemon made by getting the game to read incorrect sections of the ROM when starting a battle.
>>
>>17780472
I find in many situations when something seems evil, shocking, or disturbing it is helpful to try to find what it would take for someone to honestly think that what it is doing is good.
The fact that this only happens in your dreams is also something to think about.
>>
>>17780472
If its of your dreams then it may very well just be a suppressed part of you...if you dont indulge you are restraining the primal animal with in
>>
dudes I can't even astral project. I get to the vibration stage and can't get farther. What's a god tier guide on this shit
>>
>>17780521
I dont vibrate before projecting ..dont expect any thing really ..just try to remain aware of your self..
>>
Once I was smoking pot and I swear I started fucking hallucinating (Ik it's not suppose to do that) but I was in a canyon overlooking a city at night and the city started bending into a ball and started coming towards me as the world started stretching around me. Finally I closed my eyes and the ball of the city turned into a neon orange ball spinning clockwise with I Saturn like ring made of triangles facing away that were neon pink. It was just a weird experience..
>>
>>17780538
I hallucinate to on pot..just not to the same degree as when on shrooms
>>
>>17780477
>drugs JUST make regions of your brain communicate with each other differently than normal.
Sheeeit if my brain communicating differently accounts for all of what I've experienced then it's still pretty fucked and I think we should do research with me on high doses of Diphenhydramine. The brain is super neato and on regular psychedelics a lot (but I suspect not all) of the experience to me seems to indeed be a more connected brain and web of thought.

DPH blocks acetylcholine thus BLOCKING communication with the parasympathetic nervous system (not sure what it has to do with the DMN) and definitely results in the most vivid and seamless hallucinations.

Also dissociative NDMA antagonists DECREASE neuro-receptor activity but also create some strange experiences (k-holes)

The main issue is yes indeed lots of this stuff is subjective and it is very difficult to get over one's solipsism and believe that other people have had these really neato experiences. These people are not convinced that their experiences completely explained by current neuroscience and many earnestly believe that there is more to reality than what science can effectively explain at this point in history.

Reading the DMN page on a psychedelic or deleriant would probably be a neato thing to do imo. Drugs eventually reach a point where it stops being fun and moves to interesting but hella spooky and unsettling, especially when thoughts of addiction and abuse become more grim.
>>
Reptilians, multiple times, first on 2mg of 25i-NBOMe. It was horrifying at first, but I'm thankful for the experience. There are some benevolent ones, but the ones I met the first time said they created humans and wanted to eat me. There was some synthenesia(sp) and they smelled fucking horrible.
>>
>>17780559
>The main issue is yes indeed lots of this stuff is subjective and it is very difficult to get over one's solipsism and believe that other people have had these really neato experiences.
Yep, that's the thing. Everybody who tries these drugs will have a similar experience under similar conditions but they all believe they're special even if what they experience can be explained.
>>
>>17780579
reptilians are people who give entirely into their ego
>>
>>17775816
Nigga, how would we know?
>>
>>17780614
nigga some people seam to know to a degree what they saw dont be an anus
>>
>>17775816
Tonns if entities on Dmt. What are they? I dont know. Maybe archons in some way. They arent always pleasent and trick very ofter. Try to dominate or make contracts. They dont like answering questions and fear some kind of boss. They have feelings like we do. Fear, love, pride. Some are very nice. Done 10+ DMT trips AMA.
>>
>>17780614
>>17780620
Lots of people seam to be applying /x/ teir meme's to their subjective experiences. Might not be wrong but they should be aware of where they are getting their theories. (Not to say the experiences, memes, or theories have to be disregarded)
>>
>>17780635
You done DPH? Way less fun but you get to meet things without blasting off to hyperspace, instead they slowly crawl across your room say hi explain some mostly incoherent inter-dimensional law then jump in your chest. Among many many other things.
>>
>>17780650
sounds awful :^)
>>
>>17780650
Tried it once. Just felt like sleep deprivation. Some glass spiders and horrible bodyload. Wouldnt do again. How did you got entities there?
>>
>>17780664
Tons of caffeine and with Dextromethorphan as well. Dex removes the harshness of the body load and general physical and mental dysphoria. Stimulants so you don't pass out.

Then you veg in your room untill shit walks through the walls or pops in from god knows where and the voices start transmitting to your brain. The things you see seem more like little robot things manipulating stuff, more like tools than conscious entities. Though the voices (separate from the things you see) can be crystal clear and helpful for explaining things and are mostly benevolent it would seem, though once I felt like I was on trial for trying The Prince while high on it.
>>
>>17780697
Thats a nasty mix. Why not just do DMT? Its sure better for health and psyche. But intressting none the less
>>
>>17780703
Dmt can be hard to find, whereas any corner store will have enough DPH, dxm, and caffeine to accomplish this.
>>
>>17775816
No. But I'm using the tripping to boost mental capacity. From what I've tripped up. The brain uses auditory and sight cues to make your body do things you dont notice. Like how you sort of go into an autopilot like mode when opening a door or something. Hope I see something soon tho. It would be a pleasure
>>
>>17776283
Same stuff here kinda. My own brain is doing it tho. It'd all indexed by sounds or something. Its like I can feel my brainwaves.
>>
>>17775816
On five grams of shrooms in the dark I saw a very large humanoid feminine being. Its arms were stretched out in a very embracing way. She gave off a very calming vibe. I dont know what she was.
>>
>>17779509
Nope.
>>
>>17780703
I'm pretty sure one only does DPH an DXM if they're in a pretty low point in their life . I don't regret it and it's extremely fascinating to see what it does to waking reality. Some mental and physical fortitude are needed as it WILL make you feel deeply depressed and WILL be physically unpleasant (DXM brings it from VERY painful pricks and shocks to dull but constant achiness) and it is most probably not something to do more than once or twice a year if you like a functioning brain, liver, and bladder.
Did it because DMT is illegal and obscure and thus hard to acquire, while these drugs are government approved over the counter and any jackass who's bummed out about life and reality can buy and go for a really fucked up 8 hour ride. (I couldn't properly parse my 1 DMT hit though I would like to try it again now having had more experience with psychedelics)
>>
File: 1393906542941.jpg (249KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1393906542941.jpg
249KB, 500x501px
The other day I was smoking dmt, I didn't quite break through but I got one foot in hyperspace and got to talk to some sort of being that lacked a consistent physical form.

They told me that dmt had allowed me to connect to a sort of intergalactic Internet, and that I could use this to contact basically anything in the local group. It's a completely normal everyday thing for some species, where humans (and others, we're not special) need to intake exogenous substances for access because we lack an organ that would produce sufficient quantities of DMT in our brain to trigger psychic protection. It kind of made fun of me for not being fully projected but I told it about drugs being banned and it got less harsh, oddly enough.

We talked about other stuff, like just asking me about daily life on earth. My transmission ended as I was explaining dark souls
>>
>>17779509
You connected with someone else smoking dmt
>>
>>17780710
The auto pilot becomes very clear and noticeable on dissociatives like Ketamine, MXE, or DXM. If you do not do a dose that puts you in a hole you eventually just give your body commands like, "go take a piss" then you reach the toilet and get back to where you were with no further input and you just observe the various algorithms your body uses. At higher doses I cannot tell if I'm just thinking really hard and fast or something beyond me is communicating with me.

I find psychs to be a grab bag though when I suspect I'm making contact with something on them it's more convincing that it is indeed beyond myself.
>>
>>17776283
Holy fuck. Was going to make a thread for my /x/ experience but what you just described, even though now to a lesser degree, just guided me to this thread.

Had a similar experience on acid. They/it also knew all my secrets and the entirety of my being. After that moment, I kinda suspect there are witches in my life (although it started as me taking it as a random story...but it was based on this experience) that serve as this form of communication through certain women. From my mother, to my gf and other female friends. Some of these women are kind of aware of this and play it for laughs...but kinda believing it too (I always talk about this joking ofc).

Anyway, my trip mentioned names as MORGAN and ERICA. These witches, or at least some of them (it would have to be obviously someone aware of this), are coders of reality or is there a hierarchy of some sort? Also they seem to be very skillful socially as to make it so people knowing of them cant disrupt their shit (assuming it is possible).

My family could know something or they are just being a means of communication for these witches and whatever there is beyond (the "it/they that contacted me in aforementioned trip).

Also im high right now
>>
>>17780840

Gabriel and Raphael in female form go by those names.

They are indeed "magical" and are as witch-like as you can get,

They do in fact watch our entire lives.

It is sinister.

Their judgement of us is skewed and they miss chunks of our lives which frame us as evil or losers.

They do sell data back to women as to the worth of men, always framing their own male form as better than the alternatives.

You wouldn't want these selfish liberal whores anyway.

Fucking miserable trainwrecks that can't fuck worth a shit.

Would sell their children for a hamburger.
>>
File: feel.jpg (145KB, 660x751px) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
145KB, 660x751px
>>17775816
Mothman creature.

Jinns beings made of fire.

One time I was at some god damn UN of aliens kinda it freaked me out! Im in a room (prison like county jail cell in processing everything concrete and ceiling like 4 times as high) with people in black hoods like maybe this is some super secret black mass or whatever super witches type shit lol. Anyway they take off their hoods and they were all aliens! All different kinds and I freaked the fuck out and started flying and was in some kind of base. I get out and realize Im on some Area 51 type shit on a moon!

Met flying demons and was one in this other dream.

Fucked succubus and called her a demon.

Raped some zombie jailbait on a roof top in another one of my dreams. T

he giant dog demon from ghostbusters had a running dream were you don't know what your running from but it life threatening. So Im like I don't give a fuck Im the baddest motherfucker there is. I didn't think all that just giving you a view of my way of seeing things. Turn around and its ghostbuster dog trying to eat me or some shit; I knock him the fuck out with a single right.

I only fear two things, god and me. And I'm getting way more scared of me. lol
>>
>>17781113
Of course.
..Satan answers.

More info pls
>>
>>17781126

I wish I knew more.

I've searched long and thorough for good sex.

I've never found it in the billions of years my soul has been intact.

I'd like to bring you good news... maybe learn to fuck and teach your women to do the same, hoping in the long run there will be content?

The problem is at a nervous system level, every being I encounter is twitchy and poor at reading their mates desires.
>>
>>17781126
>>17781113
Also holy fuck...they kinda pushed the diversity thung in the trip a little.

I obviously interpreted it as idea diversity because representation for the sake of it is bullshit.
>>
>>17781143
Weird this is so sexually charged. The trip I mentioned literally started with the "voice/voices" saying "I am going to show you a real holy fuck"

I am an agnostic btw
>>
>>17780777
You are a cool dude :)
>>
>>17781154
Dmt-Space is hypersexual. The beeings there will fuck you if you want it or not. Can be really orgasmic like sex times 1000 or just scary and weird. You get used to it.
>>
>>17781168
Why is it so? Any reading material? Also should I accept their gifts? So far they have helped my family a lot I suspect. I say this because we have been doing better and being closer to political power...specially after this event. Also apparently this was al foretold by a card reader to my parents (we do not really believe it...we just think it os an amazing coincidence....besides some stuff has not been fulfilled yet).
>>
>>17775816
3 light orbs appeared before me, each 1 feet tall, i freaked out because it was my first time, now i know its ok they are nice, i like the idea that they are all around me
>>
>>17780777
Trip 7s in a trip thread :^)
>>
>>17780840
Lol my sister is called Morgan.
>>
>>17780793
My auto pilot was set to pace. Which is always something I noticed I do when I'm thinking hard. And I could really see patterns and stuff in the carpets and the tile floors because I was always looking down. But my head was going like 3000mph the entire time. Crazy shit. Like life itself was explaining stuff for me.
>>
It all started when I was 16 and dealing with some pretty standard teenage depression so I looked up ways to deal with it. I got into meditation then into astral projection. After a few years of practicing, I got to about a 30 percent success rate I'd say...was one of the most amazing experiences of my life.

Then one night I'd say 4 or 5 years later, instead of floating up and flying I kept being dragged down into what I can only describe as a lower level.

Everything was murky there and I'd get stuck in walls the floor everything...exactly the opposite of what i'd experienced for years before.

I'll never forget my first experience with this negative entity. I remember first feeling this overwhelming dread,its this feeling of absolute evil and its indescribable,being grabbed and falling for what seemed like forever. Then suddenly before me was this tentacle blob thing, I was terrified. I couldnt move my mouth I was completely paralyzed, the sky was yellow and red really bizzare. I had the sense though it was a female presence because I had a raging boner.....really weird detail I know.

Anyway I tried asking for gods help anything to get me away, and after trying over and over again I could finally feel my mouth work and it went away.

SOOO after that night, when I would try to project I would feel that presence and sometimes see a shadow man beside my bed talking to me...or just a disembodied voice just start talking to me when I would try to sleep.

Often times I would just lay there and out of nowhere like a megaphone beside my head someone would scream, a gunshot, or yell my name.

After that I was afraid to sleep for months and it really fucked me up, I dont project anymore and havent for 16 years after that.

Occasionally Ill feel that presence and just ask for gods help and ill be filled with this incredible warmth and gold light and it goes away.

Im not religious, I dont go to church, awful grammer, thanks for reading.
>>
>>17782083
whats your take on god
>>
>>17782083
oh and here is another one, I was sleeping on the floor at a friends house during the bad times. I felt that presence and was completely paralyzed. I was lying on my side and there was a nightlight in the room and I could see its shadow standing over me. So I thought well If i dont look at it and ignore it, it will go away.

It grabbed me by the shoulder and kept trying to force me to roll over and look at it, I resisted as much as I could, then it grabbed me by the ankle and started to drag me out the bedroom door.

All of the sudden I just "snapped out it" I was halfway across the room and my ankle burned. I never slept in the room again.
>>
>>17782109
Fuck man you went to the lower planes ...never go there with out a guide or protection.
>>
>>17782093
I just dunno man, I am a pretty logical person by nature and its hard for my brain to reconcile what happened to me and "logic" if that makes sense.

That feeling I get with the light when I ask for help, its undeniably a supernatural feeling I never feel before,and that dread presence.

So to answer your question, lol I dont have a fucking clue, I know church really isnt my scene, and I dont know why this light helps me or why I felt like I was targeted, other than maybe I was playing with things I shouldnt have.
>>
>>17782115
Ya I was a pretty dumb kid and didnt know what I was doing, I just knew I wanted to fly around and it felt amazing.
>>
>>17782119
God is powerful in the astral realm but he has little affect here. He was made by people..lots of peoples love and devotion ...that is what makes him strong.
>>
>>17782126
Well as long as nothing is still attached to you...and if there is well its nothing that cant be helped.
>>
>>17781168
>>17781154

>Dmt-Space is hypersexual

I dont know what Dmt-Space is but i have encountered really sexual entities while Astral Projecting.

>Can be really orgasmic like sex times 1000 or just scary and weird

This is exactly how i would describe it. When i enter this state is usually involuntary and/or unexpected.

Keep in mind i dream a lot and i can differentiate between lucid dreams, AP's and regular dreams/nightmares. That said i once was... fucked? It was wierd as fuck,

I didnt really got a form of the entity but i felt like i couldn't breath. It was a mix of panic and pleasure like something i cant describe.

Any similar experience of you guys?
>>
>>17782247
Witches guy here
The sexual aspect of my experience (I say this because it was not the only thing going on) was basically as if they/it were raping me with reality itself. I felt as if my jaw unhinged and gained extra articulations while they introduced something in my mouth and anus. Although it was not much of something being introduced but rather my body deforming itself as if something was being introduced (and then pumping...but it mostly kept going inwards). Then the sensation of fear and pleasure expanded all over my skin like a perpetual chill "texture"-wise but with a warm temperature.

It was better than sex but kinda scary.
>>
>>17782265

To be honest i cant really say if my experience was the same. It sounds similar, but i was so shocked that i didnt pay attention to details.
it felt pretty similar to what you say, it seemed physical but it felt different.

>as if they/it were raping me with reality itself

Maybe those are the correct words? i mean i wouldn't know how to describe it so i guess thats good enough.

>Rape

Yeah, the entity was really dominant. Al tough i like it, i would still consider it rape.

>They

In my experience, i think it was only one. Again it was shocking so i might be wrong.

Well, i dont know if it were the same experience of you are just trollingxD me. If its the later, kudos i guess. If its the former then its nice to know that i am not alone.
>>
File: 1465069448164.gif (315KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1465069448164.gif
315KB, 500x500px
Myself existing on what some might consider higher planes
I spoke with myself about how I knew what I needed to do in order to become a healer; pure light
This was all at electric forest 2 tabs of LSD and 1 150 mg capsule of pure thc
>>
>>17782398
Oh shit I forgot about the gnomes on DMT the first time
>>
>>17780793
When I experienced being able to give my body commands it was on LSD and a THC pill however what was so different about it was that the world turned into an 8bit or 16bit style realm
I distinctly remember looking through my backpack and not seeing anything but an inventory screen and the next thing I knew I was pulling out my phone and my friends found me we walked a bit and then I melted into a tree
>>
>>17782368
Not trolling you. Just my experience on high doses of 1P-LSD. I do not believe in paranormal stuff, but it does not make the experience itself unhappen lol
>>
>>17781168

I've always got a rapist undertone from DMT peddlers.

The mention alone from anyone who does it changes the theme to negative, even though the descriptions of the drug itself seem enlightening.
>>
i want to die
>>
>>17783849
Thanks for your riveting contribution
>>
>>17782685
It isnt that bad just sounds so. If you dont have issues with stuff like Rollercoasters and Spookhouses(think both combined) hyperspace rape is no big deal.
>>
>>17781216
No reading material. There isnt that much indepth about DMT. You have to explore yourself.
>>
>>17776283
Happens to me every time I smoke weed. I could be reading a 4chan post or listening to an audiobook and the content of the information becomes a metaphor answering my very thoughts. I could ask a question and read a random sentence somewhere and the answer would be there.

I started to lose all connection to reality as I knew it before, and had trouble grasping what the "real" semantics of the information I was consuming. It made me scared that if I continued that I would lose all connection to the mundane reality and forever be trapped in a state of constant satori. I began to realize that in this state everything was about me and centered around my personal mental landscape. I could no longer empathize or even understand the concept of people as individuals apart from reflections of myself. That scared me.

I stopped smoking weed after it started taking me whole days before my mind could grasp mundane concepts again without turning them into metaphors reflecting my internal sate.
>>
>>17784178
Samefagging.

One of the things they revealed to me is that this universe is just a fractal equation based on several coordinates in an iterative function. And whenever they want to meet with me they simply plug in some numbers and that somehow maps to the fractal branch where "I" am at in spacetime as I know it, however they perceive it differently and much more mathlike. But the perception of it doesn't really matter even the semantics are arbitrary (hence how I could interpret any information as a conversion with them/it the concept of individuality was pretty foreign to this thing).
The semantics that we use to interpret our information is entirely arbitrary, and in fact any information with regular complex patterns can be interpreted in an infinite number of complex thought-concepts. I just happened to stumble upon theirs which appears to be a recursively/meta based conceptual system hence their appearance of being on an infinitely higher plane of existence.
>>
File: Shiva.jpg (168KB, 627x836px) Image search: [Google]
Shiva.jpg
168KB, 627x836px
>>17784178
What is the Self?

I know exactly what you're talking about!
>>
>>17781216
They are for sure very sneaky. Try ofter to talk me into contracts and deals but i decline automaticly. Gifts are fine but i give only my attention nothing more. Dont want to make deals bc i certaily would get screwed. Dont know about political power. Are your parents some kind of illuminati and you just dont realize it? Gaining political power through spiritual means is their thing.
>>
File: Kali8.jpg (446KB, 1400x887px) Image search: [Google]
Kali8.jpg
446KB, 1400x887px
>>17781168
>>17782247
>>17782265

>2016
>not raping demons
>>
>>17781168
I need to move somewhere were DMT is found easily. Been wanting to do that shit for like 15 years or some shit!
>>
File: Bhairava.jpg (18KB, 236x331px) Image search: [Google]
Bhairava.jpg
18KB, 236x331px
>>17775986
Scared of Angels lol. Jesus Christ I would be like a rabbit dog trying to fight that punk to death lol. I fucking hate Western religion. They say hates a strong word; not strong enough!
>>
>>17778355
Shit not the planes I got to. I go into deeper planes I don't understand higher planes, I think its all the same.
>>
File: Jinn.jpg (120KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Jinn.jpg
120KB, 1440x900px
>>17779426
Only seen being with red eyes. Saw some what a Voodoo book described 10 years later of being disembodied sorcerers; we just called them ghosts at the time. We watched them for like a hour and a half. They glowed bright white like a florescent light with glowing red eyes. They defied the laws of physics cause they didn't light up the area around them! O_O

Wonder if it could of been a jinn?
>>
>>17785525
By all means youll see some shit in the lower planes but that shit will fuck with you
>>
File: tumblr_ntuo10XYQG1qzz2w4o1_500.gif (278KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntuo10XYQG1qzz2w4o1_500.gif
278KB, 500x375px
Ill just leave this here in case someone thinks he is a bad enough dude.
>>
File: 1463160336292.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1463160336292.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Hey guys i am this >>17776165 anon

Today i was gifted a joint should i smoke it? i mean i only suffered DP once (after smoking for several years without any negative effects)

Anyone been in my situation before?
>>
>>17785641
just do it
>>
>>17779426
¿Estás seguro de que no era un negrito del África tropical?
>>
>>17785794
Le mayo
>>
File: Ra zen.jpg (239KB, 1071x1124px) Image search: [Google]
Ra zen.jpg
239KB, 1071x1124px
>>17785763

Ok. It seems that the weed is pretty dry anyways so i doubt there would be much of a risk.
>>
>>17776283

is this some John C. Lilly quote?
>>
>>17785863
Nice zenyata shit btw
>>
>>17785916

Yeah one of the best characters designs I have seen in a long time. He is really fun but I hope they buff him a little eventually since he needs too much skill in order to be as usefull as other support characters.

Not saying he is bad, but not as good.
>>
File: phantom 2.jpg (76KB, 1260x943px) Image search: [Google]
phantom 2.jpg
76KB, 1260x943px
>>17785566
I dont even frequent /x/ but i saw this thread from the front page. Since i got double dubs i m willing to throw in an extra bread crumb.
>>
>>17784678
I am not sure. My mother jokingly says she comes from a family of witches. My father has great ambitions. Also weird stuff keeps happening.

It could be a small scale thing as >>17785702 mentioned. I am exploring this with complete skepticism but thinking about it a lot. More information is usually useful.
>>
>>17785566
>>17785964
>implying boogiepop is obscure and esoteric material
>>
>>17785964
please leave
>>
>>17779493
I feel that modern Christianity has been molded into something it was never meant to be. All of these revisions and modernizing of the scriptures have changed the messages and meanings into something completely different.
>>
>>17786245
Agreed
>>
>>17784178
>that scared me
>me
that's why ;)
>>
I saw a friend have two pairs of eyes stacked above one another. I was coming up on mushrooms at the time.
>>
>>17775816
I was getting high with my two cousins at their house once in one of their rooms. We were just listening to music and just generally chilling. They were sitting infront of me talking and my body was just idling while I was going on a journey into myself and my eyes caught something that brought me back, I saw what I can only describe as a shadow person. It look like a shadow in the shape of a human body that wasnt being casted from anything phasing through the wall into the room. It had a purplish "core" in the middle of the stomach region. It took me a second to realize what I was looking at and when I did it had moved backwards back through the wall. Shit was crazy.
>>
I just saw entities in a garden while existing as a panel in a geodesic dome surrounding the garden and blocking out the darkness. I only remember weeping because of their joy and innocence.
>>
>>17784898
Dont know where you live but if its europe or NA you should research the darknet (Tor Network).
>>
>>17787154
I value this life too much to lose connection to it.
I understand my awareness is separate from my ego, but just like you don't want to corrupt/lose a savefile you have invested a lot of time into in a videogame, I don't want to risk losing this ego.

The undertaking of losing the concept of individuality which simultaneously means losing the ability to functionally participate in human society is an undertaking for those who do not value their ego's as they are.
>>
>>17775816
On 400ug of LSD I was having a bad trip and repeatedly asked "Where is God, can he see me?", nothing happened really.
Still a Christian tho
>>
>>17784178

What I have found on my trips is that this reality is a whole of all. Everything we perceive is part of one big thing and we are all part of it.

Hence why there is no real individuality in this existence. Because everything is one. You or me are not really more important than the shoes we wear or the meat we eat.
>>
File: DHSGUY.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
DHSGUY.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>17775816
OH SHIT ITS THE DHS HITMAN!!!
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (696KB, 779x1000px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
696KB, 779x1000px
>>17777511
it is not you who contacts them, it is they who contacts you
>>
>>17791302
Yeah, they're dicks like that.
>>
>>17791302
>>17791343
I attest this.
>>
>these ultra plebs need acid and shrooms convince themselves they're transcending
Hate to break it to you faggots, but you're just perceiving whatever your brain's chemicals feel like projecting. Natural meditation is where it's at if you want a genuine experience with communicating other realities rather than you're neurological imitation crab.
>>
>>17784178
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideas_of_reference_and_delusions_of_reference

This is a common delusion called ideas of reference where you think EVERY little fucking thing somehow relates back to some deeper meaning about you. Go to the 7/11 and see a chocolate bar next to a novelty mug with your name on it? DUDE LITERALLY THE UNIVERSE IS TALKING TO MEEEEEEE

Sounds like weed makes you a little delusional. I would stop if I were you to be honest, I quit for similar reasons
>>
>>17775816
I'd love to take LSD or DMT but I don't know any people that cool. Instead I swallowed 40 DXM gelcaps. This is what I saw:
>I was inside a crystal-shaped castle much like pic related except it wasn't blue, it was grayish like a real castle but glinted a lot everywhere
>saw windows high up overlooking a starry night
>windows looked perfectly normal
>underneath the windows was a round room with a round stone table in the center
>at the table was an iridescent, crystal female entity
>her face was a very slender octahedron with gleaming yellow-white octahedron eyes and blonde crystal hair
>no nose, ears, or mouth, just eyes and hair
>she looked up at me surprised that I was there
>like, she was thinking, "how did you get here?"
>just stared at her then i felt embarrassed for no particular reason
>sorta felt like i should leave
>the room turned dark like it was being covered in a dark-brown microfiber blanket
>forgot what happened next but shit was fucking awesome. can't wait to try it again.
>>
File: Hypocrite.jpg (126KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
Hypocrite.jpg
126KB, 480x608px
>>
>>17792989
meant to >>17792009
>>
File: 1464492167918.jpg (5KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
1464492167918.jpg
5KB, 250x246px
I encountered a being named mazuzu
He was 7 foot tall blue human like made of some kind of fog i told him I've seen him before and then he rapped my soul with his mind fucker
>>
>>17792009
L O fucking KEK

you're either inexperienced with psychs

OR

beings from the higher realms didn't feel it was worthy of their energy to communicate with you

refer to >>17791302
>>
I don't have much time but please DON'T google "Gynomelange Disorder" ! Research on the web without lights.
>>
>>17775816
aliens
>>
>>17778131
not this guy >>17776361
but i too know what this experience was like and i too smoked cigarettes and i too was stricken by the question. i have no answers, but am now united in curiosity.

for what little it is worth:
upon seeing this vision myself and coming to awareness, i requested a cigarette too and a friend of mine remarked that "every moment is a good moment for a smoke." it resonated well with me.

i recently quit and then my partner and i conceived our child. i'm expecting to be a father. reincarnation is but another thread in the net.
>>
>>17775816
As a child I would have horrible visions at night of distorted faces stuck to my ceiling and walls..they looked to be in pain and some mocking me ...a lot of other freaky stuff..i once turned to my brother who i was sharing a bed with and and in his place was a man made of raw flesh with a gaping mouth and hollow eyes....Im positive these were visions and not dreams
>>
File: 1451443198646.jpg (2MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1451443198646.jpg
2MB, 2048x1365px
In boulder colorado I took 7 grams of mushrooms on a riverbank beside the base of a mountain range about a mile from the closest people so basically completely secluded.

I started watching the clouds and the spaces between them distort and change from gaseous to liquid form and then the face of a being came out of it with the wind, which turned into liquid and then solid form in front of me.

I have a very hard time describing this but this being basically was showing off on how he could control matter and his existence was beyond matter therefore he could appear to me as whatever he pleased. (I laughed because this reminded me of that one south park episode). He spoke very condescendingly and annoyed that I was soiling his land with my presence. His main form was ironically as a dragons head, his voice fit the mold as well. I started considering wow this is all bullshit made up in my head how cliche a fucking dragon?

But all this mockery was intentionally driven out of me by this being to devalue the credibility of my story. I remember fondly "him"(as his energy felt extremely domineering and his voice masculine) putting thoughts into me that what was shared with me is to remain with me, as nothing I revealed with anyone of his wisdom would be believed anyway.
>>
File: xn5nXy5.jpg (515KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
xn5nXy5.jpg
515KB, 1200x1200px
>>17795103
He showed me how the riverbank was formed, the very sands I sat upon coming into form, the mountains, proclaiming how long he has been a part of it; how he assisted in creating it essentially "building" his place of peace within the fabric of nature down to the smallest degree. He went on explaining the surrounding people who lived nearby and why their lives were shit and disgusting to him, he complained a lot how pissed he was that people have built homes on top of his home soiling his resting place with their toxic presence and boring existence. His "complaints" were extremely profound and though provoking however, he was very very old he told me that he was one of the first in his race to come to being, I asked about what "race" he was but he said some word that sounded like gibberish to me and emphasized that was one gem of wisdom that couldn't be passed into a being from matter.

He called me borish and that all my questions lacked any foresight but that I had potential if I stopped being such an emotionally driven wreck of a person, He was very blunt and critical of my personality and my past but not in a negative way, just showing me why i'm full of shit and how to stop it. I know this experience sounds negative but there was an air of comfort and truth in everything he said no matter how profane it might have looked on paper I felt close to him and "safe" that he was of no harm to me. Sort of like an old grandfather how cleaned his gun everyday and yelled all the time but you still felt comforted by him.

It was actually quite funny and he was amused by my laughter at his criticisms. He requested that I took a shit under the rock buried beneath the sand I was resting on before leaving so that I could return in a few years to "check in" and that I take a rock from a specific spot beside the riverbank and to contact him if I ever returned to his frequency.
>>
>>17795116
i've also have had an encounter with a demon when I was 11 years old in my childhood home where a man was murdered in the room I slept in if anyone is interested in that story.
>>
>>17775816
Late to the parry but when I was tripping on acid I went into a state. When I closed my eyes I could see its fingers reaching into me through my skull and massaging my brain, it showed me the building of some strange city, the evolution of cities and men together. It felt like an eternity, I literally watched it build a metropolis in my mind and deconstruct it to go back to it's simpler roots. Before I woke I I saw its finger tips slowly leaving my mind and my eyes opened and the trip was over. Very humbling, very good experience that left me feeling whole and more complete.
>>
>>17795116
Man this is why i love shrooms ...you meet so many strange beings
>>
File: elizabeth.png (2MB, 1401x793px) Image search: [Google]
elizabeth.png
2MB, 1401x793px
>>17775816

Once.

I've tripped with Lucy a few times now, and I'd had bad trips before -- one or two -- but this wasn't a bad trip so much as an intense one.

It was on two hits of some pretty solid shit. Two hours in my girlfriend and I went out back. She has a decent size backyard, a big ass tree in the middle. Anyway it's past twilight in that deep blue sky state, so we sit down at this bench facing the tree. As I stared, she was talking to me and it slowly muffled out. The tree turned darker and darker and darker, until it was sheer black, the edges and foliage morphing and churning in geometric shenanigans. Inside this humanoid shape kind of appeared faintly, the tree like dancing and growing or something. I was feeling it that's for sure. The shape became this deer headed body in this black ocean, and in my head all I could hear over and over and over was this morbid chanting, kind of happy but eerie. It said these nihilistic angst things, but as it spoke my body sunk deeper and deeper, my girlfriend kind of on the edge somewhere. These freaky yawning mandalas around the shape in the black kept blinking and murmuring -- I think the possible source of the chanting. I don't know, it was surreal and eerie as all hell. Fun trip though.
>>
>>17775816
Yes.

We talked.

They say earth is in chaos due to factors.

Other entities start communicating with entities I'm talking to and quarrels take place

Its averagely complicated
>>
File: zat9cfzl.png (510KB, 446x496px) Image search: [Google]
zat9cfzl.png
510KB, 446x496px
>>17780777
Dark souls the game? We need more posts like this.
>>
>>17793333
I googled it, of course, and all I got was this thread.
>>
>>17780777
>My transmission ended as I was explaining dark souls

kek
>>
this shits gey
>>
>>17780521
alcohol withdrawal
>>
>>17792009
I'm trying to understand how what I experience through meditation is objectively any more or less real than what I experience through tripping balls. Both are happening in my own head.
>>
>>17780777

I need more of this. Either more stories, or just any more elaboration you can give on this one. Very interesting stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Also, that image is pretty neat.
>>
astral projected while being a kid
flying towards a castle and checkered board or something
I wake up screaming
>>
>>17798925
Just do DMT/Shrooms/LSD and youll have your own storys
>>
>>17800109

Unfortunately, not everyone is in a position to do such things freely. I've certainly had my own experiences and done my share of research.

Just wondering if anyone has any more stories about learning the nature of these experiences from beings, in particular the intergalactic network/akashic records concept.
>>
>>17775816

Saw a coyote spirit. I think it wanted to hurt me, but it couldn't properly sneak up on me. I could see from all angles. Like, eyes all over my body and all over the entire area of space.
>>
Met, what appeared to be, a grey alien in a lucid dream once. He was a total dick; thank god I woke up quickly.
>>
>>17775816
Had vivid hallucination after getting high on legal highs

>never doing that shit again
>puked voilently after my trip

But the trip was far beyond from what I ever experienced before
>>
>>17800828
Will share if anyone is interested
>>
>>17800834
im all ears
>>
>>17800844

>be me
>get high on the dust that was left in the bag
>begin to feel very dragged down, like my whole body just didnt want to work anymore
>fall in bed an focus on a pack of tissues that was laying on my bed
>some time after that a purple figure appeared next to the pack
>I focus on that little dude and somehow start seeing him double
> the two figures begin spinning around each other
>the spin faster and faster
>they meet at one point and suddenly everything exploded
>the point where they collapsed opened a portal right in front of my eyes
>like I was looking into another world with a beautiful frame around it

cont.
>>
>>17800878
Dust?
>>
>>17800878
>at first I saw a forrest with a purple mushroom sitting right in the middle of it
>the mushroom started morphing and began to take other shapes
>at that point the sheets that were next to me began pulsing and kinda became part of the frame
>the figure turns into a rocket and starts flying through the most amazing landscape I've ever seen
>was kind of a desert but with green globes everywhere
>tears start running down my face because I couldnt handle the beauty

But sadly thats where it ends, my brother came into my room because I was scraming like a madmen
Man, those where screams of joy...
Sadly that pulled me back to reality

>thats where I had to puke violently
>blacked out for about 15mins
>had a dream of a wierd colorful crab-like monster
>could hear voices I wasnt able to make out

This was amazing and scary at the same time
but that was the last time I touched "legal highs"
It's just not worth it
I'm used to tripping but that trip was different..
>>
>>17800882
Yeah, that stuff they sprinkle the herbs with to get the effect
Cleaned out the bag and took a mighty hit of it

Was at that time where I would take anything to alter my mind
Gladly I grew out of it
>>
>>17800907
thanks for sharing
>>
>>17800927
No problem, I would go deeper into detail but what I saw that day can't be described with words
>>
>>17775816
The first time I took shrooms (the only time), I took way too many. I kept having back to back Deja vu. It was the creepiest thing I've ever experienced. At one point it happened so much, I blurted out "Tommys on his way over" out of nowhere. About 3 minutes later Tommy came over. It was the craziest thing. I started to realize it was a weird way of time travel. Like somehow without anyone noticing I could break down my own existence and see everything as one. I ended up alone and scared that night. I didn't want to be around people, even my favorite people. I wanted nothing to do with anyone unless it was something to do ALL. It sounds crazy, but that's how my shroom trip went. I walked five miles home alone and laid in bed for few hours until it wore off. For some reason I convinced myself that by yawning a lot I was keeping myself alive. It was weird. I kept telling myself to "yawn in the new knowledge. I'm just being born", don't know where that shit came from but it calmed me down after everything that I experienced. I have touched shrooms since then.
>>
>>17780444
DPH sounds cool, but after looking at all the effects I have no idea why you would take a dosage more than 150mg. Is it really app that great for someone who is inexperienced with hallucinogens?
>>
>>17792221

Why do they always ask that?

"How did you get here?"
"What are you doing here?"

Don't tell me, I don't even know how I get there in the first place.
>>
>>17800937
shrooms are beautiful ...but they can be hella scary if you dont know how much to take
>>
>>17793333
I googled it, as I'm sure you expected, and didn't get a single result. Not even this thread.

The prefix gyno- means women/female (e.g., gynocology - the study of females)
The word mélange means an assortment of something.

So...Assorted Female Disorder?
>>
Mean. At least the bitch that I talked to was. She told me never to do salvia again.

She was a snakewoman.
>>
>>17775816
took 8 tabs of acid and prayed on my knees for a few hours. My faith in Christ is solid now. I wasn't really spoken too more like feelings I guess you can say. I was shown/felt just a minor taste of Jesus Christ suffering and wept for my callousness in the past concerning these things. Whatever it was communicating with me was not angry though and it felt like it just wanted me to understand that somethings are better left unknown to mortal minds. I was shown doors and weird access points where the entity suggested that you can manipulate reality through but should never attempt it. after I felt like it was more than one they asked for fish which I found odd. I went upstairs and the only fish I had where some old fish sticks that been the fridge for quite a while I cooked them went back in my room and the entities seemed to return. I ate these fish sticks laughing like a loon but everything felt so right, and as I ate i noticed I couldn't feel the fish sticks going down like I was never eating at all as if the fish sticks where being eaten through me. Very weird experience but in my mind it felt almost biblical. God bless bros. Light wins in the end.
>>
>>17802291
thanks for sharing man...I love God...the real one..not what is propagated today in western society.
>>
I almost astral projected once but the vibrations of my body/room/whatever were too intense and I nope'd out. Relevant because not too long after I saw some tall lanky shadow out of the corner of my eye, it stepped out of my closet. I turned my head to get a better look, it turned to meet my gaze and vanished. That was when I was a young sober teenager. Shit freaked me out pretty good.

Years later I tried shrooms for the first time. Split an eighth. At the peak I became aware of this connection to something infinitely massive. Felt like information and love, all information and love. I was so filled with joy and peace I never tried to access any information. Feeling like I was on the precipice of it all was enough, I didn't have to dive in. I remember consciously knowing I wasn't gaining any insights beyond the sensation of a connection to something undeniable and new(to me). I knew nothing and everything(potentially). Tears of joy for like half an hour while I wished everyone on the planet could experience this profound state of peace I had gotten from brushing up against god.
>>
>>17802589
A few mushroom trips later I accidentally 5 dried grams. Highest I've ever been. Trying to keep my shit together I find myself in a very blue place, I don't see sky or earth just blue. A yellow sphere the size of a van comes out of no where and tries to engulf me. Felt like I was dying.I just opened my eyes. Thankfully at that point opening my eyes actually did something, later on I was having open eyed hallucinations and I couldn't do fuck all to run away from anything.

Another time I saw some beings that looked like Jim Henson muppets. A big one and a little one just sitting. Didn't even seem to notice I was looking at them. Not even sure they were alive. They were just familiar forms I glimpsed while traveling through various alien landscapes. Near the end of that trip I wanted to test my navigation skills, I managed to bring out a bunch of ugly shit surrounding me, they seemed animated but i wouldn't call them alive. Didn't really want to see where that was going when I realized I could affect what was happening. Put the veil back.
>>
>>17776165
>i do saw the universe
what like universal look likes?
I heard is like verry good like epic win style.
>>
>>17802169

What else did she say? Did she say why never to do it again?
Thread posts: 196
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.