[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Third eyes and different means of "awakening". The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Tien_eye_beam.jpg (21KB, 622x479px) Image search: [Google]
Tien_eye_beam.jpg
21KB, 622x479px
Third eyes and different means of "awakening".
The only other one I heard about is trepanation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYOOuaXzxEk

If you know any other things that aim to the same kind of goal, talk about it.

Also very basic questions about the third eye : how are you supposed to "open" it? Is it a one time thing? (like, you open it and it stays open?)
>>
book of knowledge by anonymous
>>
>>17775606
>trepanation
That's fucking retarded.
>how are you supposed to "open" it?
Lots of meditation and directing life energy towards it.
>Is it a one time thing? (like, you open it and it stays open?)
Do you never blink your two physical eyes?
>>
>>17775623
>Lots of meditation and directing life energy towards it.
By lots do you mean like just the regular kind of "30 mn daily meditation", or something bigger?
I'm already doing kind of freestyle meditation, I've been doing it for about one year and I see the progress, but I don't know about the "life energy". Is there some kind of method/explanation?

PS : if I sound retarded, that's because english is not my first language

>>17775620
https://fr.scribd.com/doc/75248035/The-Book-of-Knowledge
Any source?
>>
>>17775638
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12844841/75248035-The-Book-of-Knowledge.pdf
>>
>>17775623
>That's fucking retarded.
Why?
>>
I sat in a pitch black room (ZERO light save for some very small lights from game consoles etc) while my friend played some binaural beats. I was in there with a couple of friends. I started seeing a canyon in the walls at first, but then I started seeing the face of God. I went into some kind of weird high where I thought I'd communicated with God for like an hour and a half (at least they told me it was that long, to me it felt like maybe 30 minutes) and it was hard to come back to "reality". (Yes, it continued long after I left the dark room. I was hyperventilating and yelling at my friends and at one point rubbed a lampshade and called it "Mother..." because its shape looked maternal to me) I accomplished leaving this "divine plane" or whatever by playing Super Mario Bros. on his NES and then playing some Diamond Head through his speakers.

My friend who came up with the idea of doing this (he smokes weed on occasion and told me he recommends that I never ever do drugs after seeing how I behaved from sensory deprivation) told me that this experience caused me to open my third eye. He told me that his third eye had been opened by a similar experience but that I didn't know how to handle it.

So when you open your "third eye" through some sensory deprivation-induced experience, it fucks with your mind? Is that what happened to me?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.