[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If astral beings,angels, demons and possession are real why can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Cherubael.jpg (69KB, 407x1088px) Image search: [Google]
Cherubael.jpg
69KB, 407x1088px
If astral beings,angels, demons and possession are real why can't they trap them in the bodies of the brain dead and torture them for knowledge?
>>
>>17773786
hahahahahaha
>>
>implying you're not trapped and being punished
>>
>>17773786
They can. Now shut up and delete the thread, can't let the enemy know, you dumbshit. That's like our ONE fucking advantage.
>>17773792
FUCK TOO LATE

saged because SOME THINGS ARE SECRET FOR A REASON ASS HOLE
>>
>>17773786
You've made my day.

What a stupid question.
But sadly, no you can't.
assuming you could trap a spirit in a body, they'd just kill the host and leave. You can make a spiritual trap out of inanimate objects, but there's little to do with such a thing.
>>
>>17773786
astral beings = souls and all souls return to Allah upon death
>>
and how would you trap them? a seal of solomon or some equally ghey shit from christianity? maybe humanity never developed any method for containing them. anything that can inhabit the same space at the same time as another object or being is intangible
>>
>>17773786

Because the brains are dead.
>>
>>17773949
Beat me to it.
>>
File: No not like that!.gif (793KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
No not like that!.gif
793KB, 500x375px
>>17773786
Well we don't really know how to do so, maybe one day we will have a way to view apparitions with
some device with the naked eye kind of like
a microscope for the paranormal. Well one
can hope at least. We can have a scientific
explanation for these things if that were the case. The paranormal phenomena is defined as what science can not yet explain and non observable but somewhat empirical since
some paranormal phenomenon you do experience through senses but that's still kind of cutting it close. I have had my own experiences so I believe in the paranormal
based on my own observations. I can understand if someone else doesn't because of a lack of experience
and if so most I would hope try to rationalize what they've seen, heard or felt, but somethings
you just have to shrug off because there is no rational explanation. .
>>
>>17773786
Read a few books on exorcism. From my understanding, most host have to be willing to let another entity possess them. And that entity obviously wants a life, and there is no life and no consent from from a brain dead person. So literally no reason too.
>>
>why can't they trap them in the bodies of the brain dead and torture them for knowledge?
>bodies of the brain dead and torture them for knowledge?
>brain dead
>knowledge

???????
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.