[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ I'm high and have been thinking about this very

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: soclose.png (109KB, 1360x685px) Image search: [Google]
soclose.png
109KB, 1360x685px
Hey /x/ I'm high and have been thinking about this very very much.

We are created in God's image. God was an ascended being, who gained powers through mindfulness and meditation. We were pure before we were corrupted by Satan (which may have been another ascended being), (Adam and Eve, the serpent). At that point our Neo-Cortex was changed, and logic, abstractness, and a third key ideas were separated. (Mind, body, and holy spirit). When we sleep, the logical part of our brain is turned off, therefore allowing us to create whatever we want within that dream. We are mindful when dreaming, in the moment, allowing limitless creativity. Upon awakening, the Neo Cortex's reptilian parts come back to suppress our ability to be mindful, and of utmost peace, to the point of divinity. The law of Attraction, read about it. Pic related also. It is also stated in the Bible that Satan rules this world. Evidenced by traces of the reptile DNA in us that affects us.

I believe God is trying to get us to stop Satan by believing that Jesus is coming back. Through this many people believing it, Jesus will actually materialize due to law of attraction, and just the idea that simply being mindful and believing and visualizing something happening is enough to make it happen. However through Satan (Reptile) we are forced to deal with technology, which is distractions from harnessing the brain's power. God wants to liberate us, and show us that we all, through very stern practice, can become divine.
>>
We are in a Matrix.
>>
>>17769120
Sorry anon, there is no god.

Also, none of this will make sense when you sober up.
>>
File: soclose2.png (62KB, 1169x356px) Image search: [Google]
soclose2.png
62KB, 1169x356px
>>17769120

Before the Reptilian brain, we did not display signs of aggression, only love. Adam and Eve. After the reptilian brain (Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil) that is when man was shamed (neo cortex change). The key is mindfulness and law of attraction. We train our mind to distort what's around us.
>>
>>17769129

Interestingly enough the key points to the Matrix are to just believe you can do it while inside the Matrix. I have been reading a bunch of stuff about the theory of life and existence and consciousness. It makes a lot of sense to me.
>>
>>17769133
so your evidence is a concept that is dismissed by neuroscience but remains popular because it's easy to understand and is featured in some popular science fiction works?

cool.
>>
>>17769120
>We are created in Gods' images.***
Fixed that for you. Read that first part of Genesis again, it clearly uses the plural form, and is a throwback to the Abrahamic religions' roots, being polytheistic.

And you really believe the Adam and Eve story is literal? If you are to take it literally, then you would be taking the ancestral line from Adam to Jesus literally as well, which would suggest the earth is only about 7,500 years old right now, which is blatantly wrong. Pick up a book other than the bible for once and learn something.
>>
>>17769161

Technology is Satan's device against us senpai.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.