[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can God change the past based on a prayer in the future? If God

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: raysfromabove.jpg (89KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
raysfromabove.jpg
89KB, 1024x768px
Can God change the past based on a prayer in the future? If God exists outside of time then that means he isnt bound to our linear progression of events. That means that past present and future are all somehow intertwined together and he sees everything but people supposedly only think he exists within their timeline. what are your thoughts about this?
>>
>>17768211
God could have known our prayers and written hisory based on them
>>
>>17768229

>God could have known our prayers and written hisory based on them

yeah if you look at the Bible you the prophets telling us events in the far future. In fact the bible is a chronology of human history from past to the future
>>
>>17768211
You can change the past
But asking God to do so also works
You need to do meditation for tuning yourself
Then pray to God , your favorite prayer will be ok
Also offer something meaningful to you as a offer.
Remember that God will help you, but it will be very discreet, not big lights or theatrics, also be grateful since the beginning, like you already received the favour.
Good luck anon.
>>
>>17768211
i pray sometimes its only ever worked once when i asked god to get rid of the ghosts in my house cheers big g
>>
File: Stirner.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Stirner.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
NICE SPOOKS NERDS
>>
>>17768211
>implying god answers prayers
>>
>>17770020

>implying you cannot see his work because its so subtle
>>
>>17768211
If the past was changed, you'd have no idea it happened.
>>
>>17770392
One man's miracle is another man's coincidence.

Tough call. As an agnostic, I've been down both roads.
>>
>>17770395

maybe your right. but God can also show you what he changed in the future timeline.
>>
>>17770415
But how would you know what he changed if you didn't know how it would have been originally?
>>
>>17770822

by random conicidences or providence. stuff that seemed out of the ordinary.
>>
>>17768211
>God hears a prayer to change the past
>God answers prayer and changes the past
>the prayer never happened
We would never know if God can or if He has.
>>
>>17768211
>Can God change the past based on a prayer in the future?
Yes.

> If God exists outside of time then that means he isnt bound to our linear progression of events.
No, He isn't.

>That means that past present and future are all somehow intertwined together and he sees everything but people supposedly only think he exists within their timeline. what are your thoughts about this?
God could go in to your past, change it, and you'd never know it wasn't always that way. So if things are the way the are in your life, chances are, it's for an important reason coming that you don't yet see.
>>
>>17771124

nice argument anon.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.