[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey everyone, I got some weird stuff for ya so recently I went

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: numbers.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
numbers.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
hey everyone, I got some weird stuff for ya
so recently I went to storage and I found an old activity book. i was just reminiscing when I noticed something odd around the end of the book.

pic related

I really don't know what the hell this is, and along with this are a bunch of random words that I have no idea what they mean. I just want some closure on this, so if any of you could help me i would really appreciate that. :)

words in next post
>>
>>17766673
quality is kinda shitty too, so here i'll just type it out for yall
7 12 24 18 13
15 23 11 16 1
4 10 3 20 25
8 2 17 21 6
22 19 9 14 5
words in next post, promise this time
>>
alright, words in order:
role bean
clam back
wire nail
part fake
myth join
beak agge(? or agole)
dome girl
icon oily
zeal muck
pawn hook
wing tint
fuzz gave
work damp
rust crop
earl iron
I also found some more numbers:
21 3 20 25 (possibly 2 5)
24 6 15 12 23
8 22 18 16 9
10 22 (for some reason it's covered up with a 7) 18 4 11
14 19 17 13 25
>>
>>17766694
fucking shit i keep finding more stuff
mare limb
junk kick
edit snag
tube sink
pane also
gene A
one more thing, I find it kind of weird that all of those numbers are within the range of the alphabet, however when I tried running them through I got nothing, just a bunch of letters scrambled all over the place. I even used a word descrambler but all of them are just pieces of shit that are usually used for scrabble. but i did only try the first set of numbers and not the second.
>>
>>17766694
>beak agge(? or agole)
First of all, it can't be agole, because it doesn't fit in the pattern, and it isn't a word. Agge also isn't a word, so it's also a no-no.
Second, oh no, it's another one of those
>i "found" some shit somewhere
Don't you have anything better to do, you shut-in basement dweller?
>>
>>17766706
>Don't you have anything to do, you shut-in basement dweller?
i really don't in all honesty
also, I don't know if algae would be the correct word. i wrote all of this stuff down when i was 9 so my handwriting is terrible.
>>
>>17766718
Algae also wouldn't fit in the pattern. All he other words, with the exception of the last one (please double-check it) are 4 letter words.
Sorry about that, by the way. The numbers are cyphered somehow. It's been a while since I did anything related to cryptography, so I'm gonna pass on that one.
>>
>>17766694
>(possibly 2 5)
It almost certainly is.
>>
>>17766731
it's fine friend. could possibly be agee but um... i couldn't have possibly known who james agee was at the time. the highest probability is that the word is ague.
>>
>>17766756
It could be.
And the numbers are letters. It's just a matter of which method of encryption was used. If we take the statement that you were 9 at the time, a simple substitution cypher seems like the most likely candidate.
Any other letters, numbers, anything, written before the coded text? Or at the side?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.