[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So something terrifying happened to me last night. At about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

File: scary picture.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
scary picture.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
So something terrifying happened to me last night.

At about 10pm, I was laying on my bed, and realizing that I was going to stay in my room for the rest of the night,
I ventured out of my room to turn off the light in the hallway. When I turned off the light,
a feeling immediately washed over me that something was wrong. I brushed it off at first and headed back into my bedroom.
I laid there once again on my bed, about to start browsing the web on my phone, when I heard creaking at the top of the staircase.
Naturally, I thought nothing of it since the house is fairly old, so I ignored it and continued surfing the web on my phone,
but the creaking persisted for about an hour, and that's when the creaking turned into footsteps. There was no mistaking it, these were proper footsteps.
I was so scared, and I tried to rationalize, thinking that the footsteps were being caused by my sister, but she was asleep.

The footsteps lasted for hours, going up and down the stairs, and they gradually picked up in speed from walking to full on running as time went on. I spent the whole night trying to ignore it hoping that it'd go away, and I actually managed to fall asleep but I was woken up at about 4am by a REALLY fucking loud bang that sounded like someone jumped halfway down the staircase, and the running changed pattern and ran up stairs across the hallway. I didn't dare go out to check. A few interesting things to note; my phone randomly switched off when the footsteps were occurring, something it has NEVER done before, and an empty glass on the other side of my bedroom was knocked over when I woke up in the morning.

I've never had anything like this happen to me before. What the fuck is happening? Am I in danger?
>>
Cont.

I'd like to add that my sister came and told me today that she was actually woken up by the same loud bang at 4am, and whatever was making the sound ran towards her bedroom door and pulled the handle of the door down. She was scared shitless so she turned on the light in her room, which was somehow turned off in the morning. Also, her phone turned off as well, and her room was trashed in the morning -- a neat pile of clothes was messed up and strewn around the place, and a book looked like it was thrown halfway across the room.
>>
>>17766193
Don't be afraid of spirits. Some of them might feed on it. Try to have no fear. Anger and arrogant confidence is a good substitute

I have never encountered this, but usually if I feel like I may be in closeness with one; I make my intentions clear.

"Hello, how's it going? I just want you to know that you're welcome to stay and enjoy yourself"

At this point a surge of anger usually courses through me and I politely remind it that if it fucks around, i will fucking destroy it with extreme prejudice in any way possible, and I won't stop til it's dead

If what happened to you happened to me, I might of been afraid, but I probably would of gotten really fucking angry. I don't take kindly to threats or being fucked with.
>>
That was just the town rapist trollin ya
>>
>>17766190
I think your sister trolled you.
>>
>>17766297
I think that if it happens again, I'll try to confront it, though, I did have thoughts about opening the door of my bedroom to see what it was, however I got a really strong "don't do that" feeling. Might just be primal human instinct.

>>17766447
I think it'd be autistic of her to spend 5+ hours on a weekday night trying to scare me. She's not even bright enough to pull off something like that.
>>
File: ghostnut.jpg (85KB, 713x801px) Image search: [Google]
ghostnut.jpg
85KB, 713x801px
Do this
>>
File: liftingbuddy.png (407KB, 1160x2928px) Image search: [Google]
liftingbuddy.png
407KB, 1160x2928px
>>17766190
OP, DO THIS
>>
>>17766297

neat, since I am usually angry because cartoons cant be waifus, thanks brother.
>>
ITS A BUTT GHOST
>>
>>17766603
Well said, OP's a fucking faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 400x400px
IT IS TEH SECRET SUPER JAPANESE BITT STABBING GHOST THAT HAUNTS THE HALLS AT NIGHT, WAITING FOR A BOOTY TO STABBBBB DO NOT BE FOOLED THE BUTT GHOST IS WAITING
>>
>>17766603
No shit.

How can you hear something moving around in your house and not investigate? This went on for hours you say, and you just stayed in bed shivering like a faggot? What the fuck?

OP you deserve to get raped by a demon and I hope your sister is the one who summoned it you disgusting specimen.
>>
>>17766190
Why didn't you film the staircase?
>>
>>17766603
I've lol'ed at 'get tougher , faggot'
>>
>>17766543
Kek
>>
>>17767875
No excuse!

A few hundred years ago a 12 year old would be found at the top of a ship's mast in storm so toughen up you snivelling pussy!

And get the fuck off this website, no kids allowed.
>>
File: child soldier 4.jpg (684KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
child soldier 4.jpg
684KB, 1200x800px
>>17767875
>but i'm 12
>>
>>17766190
Something similar happened with me, but it was a knock at my door.
>>
>>17766603
This
>>
Well I highly doubt I'd have stayed in the house that night. Although I haven't had any paranormal experiences happen to me myself I can't give much adivce.

If you own a Bible set in on hour bedside table before going to sleep. See if the spirit messes with it. If it does then you'll know it's a demon of some kind.

Search the internet on the history of your house. See if thing has happened before you liked there.

If it continues say a few prayers.
>>
>>17766190
>>17766193
You are not safe. Did you just move into the house? Maybe do some research on this history of your house. . . If there was a murderer or a Native American burial ground under your house, I recommend moving out ASAP.
>>
>>17770298
I dont get it how are burial grounds so
powerful
>>
>>17770314
They're considered sacred and consecrated, it would be considered disrespectful and would not be a good idea to disturb these grounds
>>
File: 3948.jpg (24KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
3948.jpg
24KB, 657x527px
>>17770314
Кaлi вы нe вeдaeцe , чaмy тaм збipaюццa Быць пpывiды нa мoгiлкaх , вы нe бyдзeцe paзyмнeйшыя .
>>
I agree with the last post. Do some research and see if anything comes up.

All the best of luck.
>>
>>17766190
EMP-Ghosts
>>
File: 1464771055018.jpg (370KB, 742x742px) Image search: [Google]
1464771055018.jpg
370KB, 742x742px
>>17766190
>anon gets robbed because he's afraid of the dark
>>
>>17766559
Holy shit man, thats to have guts.
>>
>>17766543
my sides are in orbit
>>
>>17766190
Tell it to fuck off. Walk into the hallway as it's happening and demand it leave and never come back. Don't be afraid, Fear Will only give It power Over you
>>
>>17766543
There's actually a lot of stories where doing something unexpected confuses ghosties. Slitmouthed Woman in Japan is said to let you go if you ask it an unrelated question, or answer her question with a nonsense response.
>>
>>17770628
Nipponese friend actually told me some bullshit while we were sake drunk about encountering a lady like / was the Slit-mouthed Woman and he did the whole 'has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?' thing. Says she just turned around, did a double take and left.

Probably bullshit.
>>
>>17770628
>meet a menacing, horrifying woman with a slit face
>asks you a question that your life relies on
>ask "how many dicks can a raccoon take up it's ass?"
>walk away
perfect
>>
Post pics of sister?
>>
maybe you and your sister should sleep together tonight...
>>
>>17771217
This Anon's got the right idea. Make sure you sleep in the same bed, naked. That way you'll be as close to each other as possible, and the sibling bond between you two will be strong enough to repel any malevolent forces.
>>
>>17771907
Or they could just fuck and creep out the entities, works for spirits
>>
>>17766297
I feel a need to reply to this, I never lurk /x/, just decided to this evening out of boredom, but you just made me recall something very clearly.

For context, my Mother was a woman who was never overtly spiritual, but always did strange small things that she plainly said was in response to the supernatural.

We had recently moved house, to a large property in the English country side. I hadn't seen the house before we moved, my Mother was adamantly against it, by my Father gave no fucks, and that's where we went.

Now, the property had plenty of land and buildings, the front lawns were wonderful, the entrance areas of the house were great. The downstairs (by which I mean servants kitchen, etc.) struck me as being very oppressive, a couple of the outbuildings were almost instinctively frightening, and there was something wrong with a long, narrow, walk in the rear grounds. This last point is the relevant one, and by 'wrong' I mean that thinking about it today - 20-something years on, makes my eyes puff and my nose block itself entirely. I had a visceral fear of it from day one.

Now, onto the main point - all of my rooms were along the rear wall of the third floor of the house, connected by a straight corridor, central within which was a single window looking directly down this said bit of garden.

Since arriving at the house I was arrested by nightmares each evening, one night, however, they reached a terrible severity. I felt a sensation of heat and burning, and an entrapment - all with a grim inevitability of death. The same presence I noted whenever passing my window, or going in to the garden, was clear in the dream. I was lucid but unable to wake. There was just a total constance to this sensation. I was very aware that I was held in total silence.

A while later I wake up, I hear my Mother stating very clearly - "This house is mine, you may abide or leave" - something to those ends. The room had incense burning, and a number of charms placed cont.
>>
>>17771957
cont...

I'm not sure what the charms were, she was an Indian, and they were I think Indian in origin.

On awaking I discover my bedsheets are red with blood - I was later told that I had been urinating blood.

My Mother takes me to the bathroom, to help me clean up, and I notice clear as day that she has placed a number of things at the window looking out in that narrow walk. Since then I also noticed that she periodically burned incense at the rear of the walk - a very brambled area surrounding a brook, with a few wooden-bridge crossings.

What was clear to me even as I awoke is that she was talking to something that had terrorised me, and the similarity of the post that I originally replied to stirred this memory.

I still don't know how she knew what was happening though - I was on the third floor, and I'm certain silent. She was in the first floor master bedroom, and nobody else was in the house. It was striking that something had happened whilst I was in this nightmare - besides loss of blood on my part.
>>
>>17771957
>>17771966
You lived in a castle, dude? The fuck?
Houses that big are common in England or your Family was filthy rich?
Also, you urinated blood and your mother didn't send you to The hospital?
>>
>>17771980
>hospital
Yeah, she did. I went through months of medical examination to understand what happened. It was entirely unexplained. Supposedly, in the case of urinating more than a trace amount of blood there will be noticeable impact on the kidney size and a few other things. Nothing was found, it has never happened since, nor had it happened prior.

>house
Old money on both sides of the family, not to say my Father didn't bring in quite a lot himself.

Two other things to add. Firstly, in this nightmare, I was in my exact bed, in my room. It was completely lucid, I was lying in my bed, in my bedroom, with fire encroaching on all sides. Just burning. I could not move, talk, or even smell or hear. Just feel, think and see.

The other is that I used 'charm' broadly, but it wasn't something carelessly done. On the window, for example, there was a somewhat intricate pattern (or maybe a glyph) - looked Sanskrit, using a wet red dye onto which rice had been poured (to stick to the dyed area). I recall that really clearly, it left me thinking that whatever the hell my Mother did had been an organised response, not arbitrary.

She is a strange woman though. I remember once her cat went away, and she didn't look for it, or seem sad, the cat of 10-ish years just went. A month and a bit later she said she was going to get the cat, asked me if I wanted to come. Agreed - assumed someone had found it. Nope. We went several miles out, to an area with many rapeseed fields. We went into one of them, stood about a bit, and out came the cat. Just like it would if it played in the long grass. My Mother picked it up, thing purred a bit, took it home. Baffles me to this day.
>>
>>17766190
I have been a neet since I ended uni so I usually stay up late.
The stairs on my house are made of wood and make some noise when you walk on it, once or twice a week I hear that sound going up and down.
I know for sure it isnt someone of my family because I would hear the doors of their rooms open from mine.
If it is something from another world I dont think it is evil, never did anything besides that. I had an uncle who died with some unfinished business with my family, maybe its that
>>
>>17771957
>>17771966
>>17772010
your mother sounds awesome :O
>>
Well it's something thing that desires attention. My mom's friend had a ghost in her families house that would make large crashing noises every once in a while, stuff in their boot room would be knocked over for no apparent reason. Anyway when ever that would happen she just would say "Oh Bruce would you settle down already?" And it would stop. It was quite comical. She would just treat it like it was a family member being upset and it listened to her.
>>
Lol, why is everyone insinuating it's spirits? It's extraterrestrials obviously.
>>
>>17766190

If you checked you wouldn't have seen anything, I had this happen to me multiple times when I was home alone including the jumping and boy was it fucking terrifying

Was about 15 when that happened so I'm not just remembering it poorly or having iffy memories I've moved since then

Are you in danger? Your spirit might be stronger than the one i had and actually stopped after it decided to jump all over the place so who knows lol
>>
File: Gary Busey.gif (2MB, 261x228px) Image search: [Google]
Gary Busey.gif
2MB, 261x228px
>>17766190
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBEXSiFzOfU

dont be afraid anon. these things are trolls who need to feed on fear. but have no real power.
they hate it when you dance to music and smile at them.

i saw a shadow figure in my room and i played air guitar and it fucked off cause it finds me annoying. i talk to myself anyway
>>
File: bell.gif (1MB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
bell.gif
1MB, 200x240px
>>17773812

RING THAT BELL
>>
>>17769632
Same goes to me as well. Persistent knocking in the basement of our office.
>>
>>17770410
kek
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.