[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on King Solomon. What did he do? Why do they say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1k04_29-30.jpg (96KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1k04_29-30.jpg
96KB, 640x480px
Redpill me on King Solomon.

What did he do?
Why do they say that he controlled demons?
Why is he associated with grimoires?
What is so important about his temple?

BTW, I already tried googling, but no website is clear and there are many contradictions
>>
Google harder.
>and shove your redpill up your ass
>>
>>17764831
I only know about the "controlling demons" bit. God supposedly hacked reality and turned Solomon's Wisdom score way fucking high, and he apparently figured out how to control demons.

According to some stories, he pokemon'd 72 nasty and powerful demons, and crammed them all into a jar and tossed it to the bottom of the lake. At some point, some people fished it out (on accident or purpose, idr), opened it, and released them again.

Those demons are known as Goetia, and are a popular choice for occultists to try and summon. It's probably a bunch of horse shit, but that's the gist of what I've got. Keys of Solomon are the names of the books this comes from I think. Haven't bothered to research their credibility. For all I know it could be fanfiction written about him after the fact..

Also, google harder.
>>
>>17764841
>pokemon'd
>hacked reality
you could not have made reading this anymore enjoyable haha
>>
>>17764831
Solomon created God's Temple for the nation of Israel.

Because Solomon pleased God, God gave him a wish. Solomon asked for wisdom, and because the request itself was wise, God made Solomon the wisest man on Earth.

Solomon wrote the book of Proverbs.

In his later years, Solomon was turned to the worship of several demons, notably the demon Ba'al, by his foreign wives. God asked him not to take foreign wives, but he did, and they asked him to create places of worship for their foreign gods, a.k.a. demons.

Any real "magic" comes from Solomon's works. Solomon was an expert at all the sciences, probably more than any man alive today, due to his immense wisdom.

Supposedly he had the power to summon and control demons by the power of God, whom he believed in and worshiped as Most High.

I'm not sure, but I believe these demons assisted him in his building projects.

I also believe Solomon died apostate, but I could be wrong.
>>
>>17764831
he was a lazy kike who wanted free labor to build a wall
>>
>>17764834
I didn't know they were suppositories. No wonder i haven't learned shit here
>>
>>17765224
I'm glad someone got a laugh. The pokemon thing is exactly what I thought of when I first read about it years ago.

>Gotta catch 'em all!
>Goetiamon!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.