[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to astral project? The furthest I ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (670KB, 2008x1506px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
670KB, 2008x1506px
What's the best way to astral project? The furthest I ever got was experiencing vibrations and it wasn't easy.
>>
I'm a firm believer that astral projection is just very, very vivid lucid dreaming. HOWEVER, that doesn't negate the fact that it is extremely fun.

I don't know too much about astral projection techniques, but from what I read the WILD(Wake Induced Lucid Dreaming) method is very similar to the techniques used for AP.

I've had a lot of success with the WILD technique, but only when I would wake up in the middle of the night and try it as I was falling asleep. It has lead to some lucid dreams that only be vaguely described as seeming more lucid than everyday life.

Whether it's AP or Lucid Dreaming is irrelevant in my eyes; it's an amazing experience once you are able to pull it off and recall it to near perfection.

Also, I noticed you mentioned vibrations. Yeah, I get those with the WILD technique as well; you just have to keep practicing on staying calm so you don't excite yourself so much you wake back up.
>>
>>17764547
That was it but you neeed to be patient and have like an objective in mind.
>>
>>17764547
This is the one that worked for me

>Stay in bed, take 15 minutes to relax and meditate
>Lay down on your bed and try to get totally relaxed.
>Relax as much as possible, don't think about anything. You must focus on relaxing every part and inch of your body.
> Once you are totally relaxed, try to blank your mind. Don't think about anything else. You must be relaxed and any kind of thought shouldn't be allowed. Blank your mind, focus on that
>Once is cleared, try to imagine your body and how it looks from the view of a 3rd person. Imagine every part of your body individually, totally detailed.
>Once is done, project yourself a certain part of your body and how it is disposed. Like your arm or hand for example
>Focus on that part of your body, like your hand, focus on your hand, imagine every inch of it, every piece of skin, hair, nails, imagine how it is accommodated at that exact moment, imagine it just like you were watching it with your own eyes, in total detailing.
>Then order yourself to move a finger- be advised- it has to be with the power of your mind, any kind of muscular innervation means faillure. You have to move it with the bare power of meditation. Do you remember the wiggle your big toe scene from kill bill?, well, like that.
>Once you accomplish that goal, move foward, do the same thing with your hand. Move your hand in total concentration.
>When you have done that, Move all your arms, if done correctly, do it with your other arm.
>Move your legs up, try to leave behind your body.
>Probably after this, you should be in an astral projection.

It is possible that you start to shake. Don't fear.
>>
It would be great if someone said what kind of caution you should have before, while and after the Astral projection.
>>
>>17764547
#1. Go to Walmart
#2. Buy 3 Robitussin gel cap bottles (20 pills apiece)
#3. Go home and lay in bed
#4. Consume all 3 bottles within 30 minutes
#5. Have fun
>>
Learn to relax.

Look into bodyscanning, autogenic training, hypnosis, whatever.

When you git gud at that AP is a relatively easy.
Just pop into a deep state of relaxation, and intend on 'separating' from your body.
>>
>>17765501

Astral projection is mostly safe, because there aren't too many powerful witches who could cut the string attached to physical body and killing you that way. Even if there was, you couldn't probably do anything about it.

So, it's safe. If you want to hear cautions about it, go talk to a christian.

Of course it may have an affect on other people's dreams if you approach their astral bodies when they're asleep.
>>
>>17765885
dxm is shit tier
>>
File: 4aJHtf6.jpg (118KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
4aJHtf6.jpg
118KB, 720x720px
>>17764571
You're a firm believer in shit
>>
Anyone here every astral project and talk to Hitler? Or is hitler guarded by a bunch of creatures or some shit.
>>
>>17766900
Someone should totally try that!

If I success astral projecting next night, I'll definitely try this.
>>
>>17766945
I was thinking that if me or someone else could master this, so many truths could be found out. If it is true you can interview dead people, people like Kurt Cobain, Elvis and Hitler could be interviewed (hopefully Hitler not speaking English wouldn't be a problem)

I will try too, I'll be reporting back on this thread or other astral projection threads.
>>
>>17766961
Of course there is the possibility that they've already reincarnated, so don't be expecting to meet them as they were.
>>
>>17767101
Ah that is true, I'll consider that. It is true that you can see the world as it is without anyone knowing right? Like you could spy on people? And is it possible to travel across a whole nation or can you only be places you've been before?
>>
File: MonroeBooks1and2.jpg (65KB, 510x386px) Image search: [Google]
MonroeBooks1and2.jpg
65KB, 510x386px
>>17767322
You should really read the Journeys trilogy of books by Robert Monroe, which should be required reading for anyone looking into astral projection. The pdf's are easy to find and they would answer a lot of your questions and then some.
>>
>>17765481
what if i shoot myself while projecting
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.