[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/! Does anyone know where to find interview tapes or videos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: samara-interview-the-ring.jpg (205KB, 854x464px) Image search: [Google]
samara-interview-the-ring.jpg
205KB, 854x464px
Hey /x/! Does anyone know where to find interview tapes or videos of mental patients being interviewed?
>>
>>17763952
http://www.schizophrenia.com/sznews/archives/cat_schizophrenia_video_or_audio_internetbased.html

Google is your friend.

Why do you want them?
>>
>>17763968
Those tapes are never meant to be shared so the idea of seeing a "secret" tape of insane people fascinates me.
>>
HIPAA prevents that unless you sign a waver or are simply in a related field, and can steal a look by being in the right places. I'm sure the higher you get the easier it will be to access, but they are typically not filmed. Places like that are not one on one, and you aren't left to yourself. You spend your days with your schedule mapped out to the minute, forced to take meds that if you don't your rights will be stripped, and only see a "doctor" 10min a week where they proceed to ask a set of Y or N questions off a script. You are monitored by jaded employees who don't see you as human, and if you get stir crazy you are pinned down and injected. You lose your soul bit by bit while they ask you the same canned questions week by week with no end in sight, and no straight answer until you eventually become a part of the system like prisoner returners or learn to lie and live with a distrust of man for survival. It is not health care, but processing. Nothing like the TV or movies.
>>
>>17763952

That's a great movie, though.
>>
>>17763984
I find if you just cheek the pills and act dumb the orderly's leave you alone. Spent two weeks strapped to a bed back in 06'. Avoid the chronic mastribaters they are disgusting and watch out for the guy who bites.
>>
>>17764033

They are professionals, and check for that sort of crap. This isn't grade school with your parents, because you are highly monitored and if you get away with it for a time you will be found out in the long run but at that time will have a rep and be even more observed/tested.

They are blanket pills, too. Not even specialized really.
>>
I was fucking starving the whole time. And I had the chronic masturbator as a roomie one time, lol. saw someone get killed. watched a lot of movies.
>>
>>17764033

The beds all have mites, too. Yeah, you sleep and shower together.
>>
>>17763974
It is fascinating, if you want story I have a good one.

My landlord was an agoraphobic, at the time I still haven't got my license, but I visited him and he give me a discount on my rent.

He believed all kind of crazy shit, he loved movies but he couldn't watch VHS tapes cause he was afraid that spiders may hide inside them, so I presented him with DVDs and he was thrilled , "no spider can hide in here", he said, he didn't wanted to have internet cause he was scared of aliens contacting him, he also suspected that Tom Cruise was spying on him.

I got him to get out of the house for a couple of blocks, but the anxiety was to much, he actually managed to go buy groceries on the shop next to his house.

After a while I changed from there and didn't visited him for a while, last year he hung himself in a tree in his backyard, his mother found him.

I been there and I felt weird around it, I know that for him that was the best solution, but he never talked about suicide in any of the times we talked, he didn't leaved his house for 20 years, so I guess that he just got tired, I still resent him for that, he didn't have such a bad life after all.
>>
>>17763952
Mental patients can be real scary
My aunt used to work at a mental facility in New Zealand and had some good stories
I don't remember em well enough to give them justice though
>>
>>17764049

Yeah, malnutrition and dehydration are common despite the guidelines in place.
>>
>>17764052
that sure is strange, tragic too

>>17764057
one of the hosts of one of the podcasts i listen to once found a tape in the woods of an old man reciting Mary had a little lamb over and over again getting angrier each time. sadly there is no recording of it.
>>
>>17764052
You seem like a nice person.
>>
The whole system is compartmentalized, and so the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. Some of there worst words uttered in human history began with the phrase "we're here to help".
>>
>>17764073

some of the worst words uttered in human history are "we're here to help".*
>>
>>17764063
I recall two of my aunt's stories now
One old woman in there would give her tea every day. Turns out she poisoned her husband.
Another story is this one man she would always pass in the hall she assumed to be a doctor as he he wore the attire and asked about patients. Turns out he was a patient and would fake different identities.
>>
>>17764106
well shit, you cant trust anyone then, not even men in suits or old ladies! Thanks for sharing! Surely the guy in the suit raised concerns right?
>>
>>17764112

Do you have to be so obvious.
>>
>>17764112
She found out later when another nurse told her
I am sure the guy was harmless
Staff knew
>>
>>17764127

You, too.
>>
>>17764127
I suppose that's good to hear.
>>
https://youtu.be/vo-9vSS_AX0
It's an old one, but interesting nonetheless.
>>
>>17764136
A lot of the patients just were unable to function in society
Some were dangers to society though
>>
I volunteered at a mental hospital. The majority of them were really nice, others were weird but nice too. Of course, I only had contact with the less insane ones, but in the forensics unit from what I had heard they were pretty normal too.

IRL you don't get those crazy peeps who write with blood on the walls often, if at all.
>>
>>17763952
I committed myself once and the thing that freaked me out was the people who ate and played with their shit and piss.

They would cover themselves in their shit for attention and it grossed me out
>>
>>17764172
>they covered themsleves in shit
>it was gross

Gee i couldent have figured that out
>>
My mom worked in a mental health nursing home, you know where they shove the crazies who are too old for the normal mental facilities. I volenteered there for high school (it eas a requirement to graduate). Didn't much like people but since it was the 90s they didn't have HIPPAA officers thatbthe state could afford to carefully monitor each place I got to do paperwork. Saw the past histories of 80 odd patients.
>>
>>17764047
They didn't catch me the whole two weeks I was there but they do catch some people. Mainly the idiots who save them to commit suicide, get high, or try to sell to others. Never let them give you pills.
>>
They'd mostly be pretty boring.

I've been hospitalized twice. The first time almost everyone was normal. The second time....not so much, but I only saw the same few people out and about regularly and dozens of different people would emerge around meal time, so all the normal people were probably just hiding in their rooms all day while the crazy people roamed the halls. I was only out in the halls because my roommate was always in bed crying and I didn't want to be around that.

I used to work for a legal support company and had access to people's medical records. I would comb through them and look for psychiatric records figuring that would be the most interesting stuff, but those were always boring too.

Most people are boring.
>>
There is a mental hospital jist for women in front of the house we have in a village , you can hear the women screaming sometimes because they dont want to be sedated and there is a particular one that opens the window and sings the same song every morning , at least in the summer.
>>
>>17763952
This isn't exactly what you're looking for, but its an example of someone with a mental serious delusion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3k3qUryns4
>>
File: rage.jpg (27KB, 538x469px) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
27KB, 538x469px
>>17763952
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2-Re_Fl_L4
>>
>>17767141
wew lad
>>
May I have some more information on this 000-DEER? If it's something "wild", I think it would be good discussion material, as it seems to allude me when searching it. Though, I decided to use Tor to make sure it wasn't something to worry about.

I'm eager to learn what you mean. So far, I've only found addresses, so I need your help in this case.

Thanks.
>>
>>17767173
What
>>
>>17764033
>never take the pills
except they can drug test you at any time they feel reason to.
if a drug is not in your system, they will force feed it to you and monitor you.
the only exception is people who do self check ins, they can decline any medication they want.
>>
>>17767173
Those are dik-diks, you mong.
>>
>>17767422
Those are Javan mouse deer, you retard.
>>
>>17763952

American Idol.
>>
>>17767633
Seconding this.

Some of the participants are genuine wackos, wouldn't be surprised if they start threads on /x/.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.