[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to get this in the mail In a few days,anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 14

File: image.jpg (201KB, 1347x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201KB, 1347x1500px
I'm going to get this in the mail In a few days,anything I should know before it comes?
>>
that is a nice starfish necklace
>>
It's said that every summer one more sucker loses their eternal soul this way.

Wait, no, that's pocket change. They lose their pocket change this way.
>>
>>17762403
This is an 18+ board
>>
>>17762403
>anything I should know before it comes?

it will leave green stains around your neck and you will look doubly hilarious to everyone.
>>
>>17762412
Kek!
>>
>>17762403
How to return it and get your money back.
>>
The word "gullible" is engraved on the back.
>>
>>17762458
No, it's not! I checked the back of mine and it just says "MADE IN CHINA"
>>
>>17762403
You're stupid for wearing that curse around your neck, baka.
>>
That you're an edgy gaylord faggot
>>
>>17762403
>anything I should know before it comes?
That if you wear it out in public, people are going to take it as a statement and treat you according to what they assume that statement is.
Most people will assume you're a stupid emo fag pretending to be a Satanist to be edgy for the sake of being edgy. And shun you for being insufferable.
Some of the dumber Christians will believe you're a legit demon-worshiper. This may lead to physical violence against you. Potentially with a long lag (months or years).
Depending on where you live, you may be asked to leave public places because you're causing a disruption.
>>
>>17762465
More like Made In Hell.
>>
>>17762864
Well, China was hell, up until 20ish years ago. Now it's getting close to being industrial revolution era Britain in terms of comfiness, but with internet.
>>
>>17762403
The location of your nearest 2edgy4u clothing store a la Hot Topic, so you can get yourself a fedora and matching pants-chains to go with it. Also how to remove green stains from your neck.
>>
>>17762810
The irony of your post isn't lost.
>>
>>17762403
Anon don't.. I'm typing on my phone right now but send it back when you receive it. Do not wear it, send it straight back.
>>
>>17762403
In order to maximize its magical potential make sure you wear it with jnco jeans and a Linkin Park t-shirt.
>>
you're a try-hard
>>
>>17762990

>China
>comfy

Pick one friend, China is a shithole only con man's and liars find China comfy were you can cheat whit little repercussions the rest of the people seem to pieces or npc in this game
>>
>>17763237
I said industrial revolution era Britain levels of comfy, but with internet; which is an all in all improvement. Learn to read.
>>
>>17763257
It is still a shithole, though, regardless of what you said.
>>
>>17762810
More like
>people will laugh at you
>>
>>17763334
You are autistic, aren't you. Or retarded, or still a child who doesn't know what the industrial revolutions were
>>
>>17762403
The fags have been wearing stuff like this
>>
File: 1464182575678.png (160KB, 748x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1464182575678.png
160KB, 748x1036px
>>17763237
>the rest of the people seem to pieces or npc in this game
>>
Top tier edge lord accessory.
Have fun dyeing your facial hair
And picking up underage b& b8
Outside the Orange Julius
While you do yoyo tricks.
>>
>>17762403
>Wow! I look so cool wearing this baphomet necklace! Maybe I will get popular now and peope will accept me for who I am!!! :DDDDD
How old are you? If you really did satanistic stuff you would keep to yourself and not be a flamboyant faggot about it. Sacrificing a stolen animal isn't exactly considered legal or ethical by society.
>>
>>17762403
Bad mojo, death will follow you.
Satan does not protect his flock but instead leads them to the slaughter.
>>
/lgbt/ here
i may be gay but you sure are a faggot
>>
>>17763216

You sound Floridian.
>>
You will have a pentagram necklace. Nothing else. You'll have a piece of jewelry. What do you expect to happen.
>>
You will be mocked by your fellow men, and fat goth chicks may approach you.
>>
It's a cute goat
>>
>>17762403
It's a good necklace. However, it can break around the link over time. As it ages, it looks great.
>>17762492
>>17762810
>>17763046
>>17763454
Lol @ all these posts crying "edgy". A choir of bandwagon conformity, the concept suggests nothing beyond "it's not okay" and "I don't like it". It is a meaningless and empty term that cultural reactionaries utilize to attempt conditioning of other perceptions which would otherwise head beyond presented limitations, whatever these might be.

It is a buzzword of group-thinkers, denoting ones dogmatic adherence towards dominating societal norms.
>>
>>17763751
IT WILL ENCITE FEAR INTO THOSE LEAVING NORDSTROMS WITH THEIR MICHEAL KORS BRAND LUGGAGES AS YOU PLOT TO RELEASE YOUR TELEPATHIC RAGE ON THEM CASUALLY WITH YOUR PANDA EXPRESS SOAKED SLIPKNOT SHIRT AND WALLET CHAIN.

I DIDNT MEAN TO OFFEND YOU OH
POWERFUL WARLOCK PLEASE RELEASE ME FROM YOUR HELLISH WAYS I BEG OF THE TO RESTORE MY LIFE TO A TIME BEFORE MY GREAT OFFENSE!!!

MAY MOLOCH AND LOKI BLESS TOU WITH MORE POWER OH GREAT ONE KNOWN AS THE DARK LORD. MAY YOUR VAMPIRE FREAKS ACCOUNT GET MANY MESSAGES AND MAY YOUR HELL HORN OF A COCK BE PLAYED BY MANY MUSES.
>>
>>17763792
Oh snap! This shit is real! Fuuuuuuck, gotta go and hide somewhere where they can't get me
>>
>>17763800
I HAVE SPOKEN WITH THE DARK ONE. YOU ARE SAFE FROM ALL ATTACKS FOR THEY ARE AMUSED BY THE AND THY ANTICS. FATHER OF LIES, DO NOT SEEK COVER YOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED BY AN ALL POWERFUL WARLOCK. MAY YOUR SHIT POSTS BE STRONG AND MAY MANY MORE DUBS VALIDATE YOUR POSTS.
>>
>>17763751
Only edgy faggots get offended by the word edgy
>>
>>17763811
Your dubs confirm my dubs.
Anyhoo, they didn't get the memo? I am a wise sage and scholar now, spouting words of wisdom instead of words of hurt and idiocy. But who knows what the next day will bring.
And fuck you captcha...
>>
File: n1tgstpfo1_1280.jpg (247KB, 785x1061px) Image search: [Google]
n1tgstpfo1_1280.jpg
247KB, 785x1061px
>>17763792
>panda express
I'm not fond of panda express. I prefer more homely, independent restaurants.
>slipknot
I haven't listened to them for over 15 years.
>wallet chain
What the fuck is up with this thread and caring how people look? To consistently judge someone based upon how they appear is to admit that one's vision of the world is entirely commercial.
>Moloch/ Loki
I don't work with those two nor have I yet tried. Nordic mythology is very fascinating, however.
>known as the Dark Lord
That would be the Father Satan, along with the many other Dark Ones.
>Vampire freaks account
I don't know what that is.
>>17763813
>offended
I'm not offended, and how one could get that notion is beyond me, save for projection. I am amused, hence the "lol". You can continue to spit out "edgy", imagining that there exists a notable qualification beyond a collective notion of a supposed normalcy, being highly dependent upon the truths within the experience of your culture and indirect environmental variables.

Is that the sum of your argument, that the supposed offensiveness of a term validates its existence?
>>
>>17763827
Maybe when you graduate middle school you'll get it
>>
>>17763842
>grow up
>faggot
>edgy
The foundation of your argument rests upon simple phrases which don't really state anything beyond "you should be like me and not be too different". You have not disproved the utility of "edgy" is conformist, rather you have reinforced the proposition.

Perhaps, one day you will learn to use your head to form fully cognate thoughts.
>>
>>17763860
Caring this much about internet insults shows what a little faggot you actually are. A real "Satanist" wouldn't give a shit
>>
>>17763824
All post are shit posts.
You're cool though.
>>
you better brush up on your occult.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYYnDEOxWxY
>>
File: o1_500.gif (887KB, 450x351px) Image search: [Google]
o1_500.gif
887KB, 450x351px
>>17763861
>real "Satanist" wouldn't care
How would you know? You've already fully rejected all related paradigms, portraying it as middle-schooled and "edgy". To assume that you actually understand the content beyond basic criticism is foolish, and especially given what little content you have proved exists behind your thought processes.
>care about Internet insults
I pointed out that its utility was collectivist, to which all I've received:
>edgy, grow up, little faggot
It's as if all you're capable of articulating are primitive reactions to difference.

Please kill yourself.
>>
>>17763874
Not today, though. Today I am a reasonable poster, but this thread deserves shitposts, to be honest.
>>
You came here asking about a fashion item.
If you really believe about a higher power... then your bond and/or praise of them can not be determined by wearing their brand.

It's like how wearing crosses made out of expensive metal doesn't make you more holy but rather the opposite. If the item were made out of something like a branch that was struck dead by lightening then maybe it would harness more "dark energy". If you want some real deal Satan gear get something carved out of a diseased rams skull placed on the skin of a squirrels tail.

In short you have to make your own Spoopy stuff
>>
>>17763888
Not the guy you're arguing on the internet with so desperately, but I maintain that "edgy" is a useful descriptive term. I'm going to continue to use it where appropriate. If you don't like that, I guess you're going to keep getting triggered.
>>
>>17763890
My wording is bad.
You make quality posts.
>>
Sage in all fields.
This thread is a waste.
>>
File: 212341jlk.jpg (37KB, 359x484px) Image search: [Google]
212341jlk.jpg
37KB, 359x484px
>>17763904
>I maintain that "edgy" is useful
Ok, describe something that is edgy, someone who is edgy and what precisely it means.
>triggered
Repeating a criticism doesn't make it true, no matter how times you wish it to be.

Are you suggesting that raising an objection/criticism to any concept, regardless of populism, means that the raiser is triggered? Are you saying that to object to an idea is to proclaim offensiveness? Does the phrase "no" to a subject indicate a troubled psychology?

Or are you simply repeating what others have said?
>>
>>17762403
Nah man just go rub some shit on a baby and decapitate a goat and you should be good, dont forget to sell a bunch of drugs and abuse women
>>
>>17763911
not the guy you are replying to but

>on 4chan
>dosent understand the meaning of edgy

shiggydiggy
>>
>>17763911
You want to argue. That's fine, but I've said my piece. You not being satisfied with it doesn't mean I feel obligated to defend my position to you.
>>
>>17762403
You should know to use rope rated for more than your body weight so the noose doesn't break when you kill yourself
>>
>muh Scandinavian death metal

lmao OP you better take that off before you go to church tomoro.
>>
File: 1462506377180.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1462506377180.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>17763792
This sequence of responses are killing me with my own laughter... also

You pwnd the hell out of him
>>
>>17762475
Curse..? Lol
>>
You're an edgelord
>>
>>17763082
Lol why? Not like it's an evil necklace
>>
>>17762403
>anything i should know before it comes?

yeah 8th grade might be hard for you
>>
>>17762412
39.95 plus shipping is not pocket change
>>
>>17762403
yeah i haev one, its black and has the star of baphomet. dont expect it to do anything out of the box, put your belief in it and make a deal with senpai.
i had the best girlfriend, great job, i was popular, i had great luck. it really is something special. its like a switch turned on. dont show it to anyone
>>
>>17764525
Maybe if you spent your time working towards a career instead of practicing meme magick on the internet it would be.
>>
I've been thinking about getting one of those

I'm not normally an edgelord or anything, I just really like Baphomet as far as imagery/symbolism goes.

Shame all the necklace designs I've seen are butt ugly.
>>
>>17762403
Stay away from christfags
>>
>>17762403
Yeah you should know that's the fabled amulet of Vur-jynn, you're virginity will literally last forever dude.
>>
My friend wore something like that in highschool.

I made fun of him until he stopped wearing it.

He thanked me later, and returned the favor when I started wearing those weird toe shoes.
>>
>>17763751
call it what you want but satanism and the left hand path are immature overreactions to fundamentalism. it shows you choose not to think in a nuanced way on the matter and instead of choosing the patrition middle path you start listening to black metal and get a pentagram necklace to piss your parents off.
>>
>>17766949
>patrition
Do you mean Patrician?
>>
>>17766967
kek sure
>>
>>17766149
You are just one hot mess.
>>
File: h_1399758327_6854147_80639b87d4.jpg (70KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
h_1399758327_6854147_80639b87d4.jpg
70KB, 470x470px
>>17766949
>Satanism and the LHP is an immature over-reaction to fundamentalism
How so? Describe precisely how both Satanism and the LHP are an "over-reaction" to traditionalist dogmatism.
>you choose not to think in a nuanced way
(citation needed)

The choice to believe, worship, walk with, commune with a (series of) entity hardly reflects a lack of contemplation. This criticism is little more than an arbitrary bias, one which signals that "deep thought" only reflects your personal world-view.
>instead of choosing the middle path
>implying that the LHP doesn't cover the concept of "middle" and "self-control" far beyond the measures to which RHP religions promote.
>black metal and a pentagram
>muh memes
>>
>>17767009
I'll give 2 texts i personally am not to fond of

> Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates

pure neurosis, plain out resisting what is. the universe and all it's beings are the way they are and it couldn't be any other way. why would one waste time on hate or even waste time not loving for that matter? conditional love isn't love at all, it's neediness.

>Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek.

That just seems like a childish waste of energy. My idea of an advance being wouldn't be concerned with petty pursuits such as vengeance. But instead they would simply continue to walk the path and put focus on their own goals and their own life purpose.
>>
File: il_570xN.98741440.jpg (56KB, 461x536px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.98741440.jpg
56KB, 461x536px
>>17767121
(p.1)
Let's first tackle the source being LaVeyan. I view it as a mistake in pointing towards LaVey's standards as universal or even directly fundamental to Satanism. Many branches and extensions break apart from its materialist philosophy and homocentric model of the universe. Further, there is evidence of pre-COS Satanic groups existing, such as Our Lady of Endor (1948-1975), which dilutes isolative claims of the COS.
http://www.satanservice.org/wiki/Herbert_Arthur_Sloane
https://encyclopediasatanica.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/our-lady-of-endor-coven-memo-1968-herbert-sloane.pdf
>pure neurosis
Neurosis is a condition characterized by obsessive behavior and an unstable psychology. Avoiding using reservoirs of emotional energy for crowds/people deemed not valuable enough to exhaust oneself is not the same thing as an imbalanced mentality that exaggerates trivialities.
>it couldn't be any other way
Yes, it could. Satanism seeks to unlock our true potential and godhead through breaking standardization, restructuring the psychosocial totality of a person, and going beyond limitation.
>why waste time on X
We could substitute your prioritization of love for a more broad form of self-love and you would be somewhat on the mark where esoteric Satanism explores, as seen within Nefastos' Fosforos ["True understanding is always the understanding of oneness, and with oneness there is always love as an inseparable element"]. However, I will argue that self-love is far more valuable than wasting personal resources for ungrateful, glossy-eyed people who will abuse all kindness given.
>>
File: 1463215745335.jpg (117KB, 752x960px) Image search: [Google]
1463215745335.jpg
117KB, 752x960px
>>17767121
(p.2)
>seems like a childish waste of resources
To one extent, I agree with you; on another, I entirely disagree. Heavily consistent contemplation of revenge is unhealthy, regressive, and psychologically destructive, as justification for choices and beliefs continually fracture apart situations which otherwise wouldn't fracture to vibrant stress.

However, what LaVey is talking about is not the perspective of someone who seeks to devour any and all transgressors but a mentality that doesn't submit to sentimentality, a perspective actively taking control of itself rather than following some blind moral ethos of action. If someone wrongs you, forgive and forget should you choose but such forgetfulness is unwise, given humanity's tendencies.

If you ever take the time to look at Satanic communities, you will find that Lex Talionis is almost as diverse as interpretations upon Satan.
>>
>>17763827
Holy fuck you're gay
>>
>>17767638
>>17767641
eh, i guess i made a bit of a surface level assessment of you/your craft. sorry about that, i'm sure there are very enlightened individuals who took the left hand path to non-duality.
>>
>>17768697
>>17767641
>>17767638
>>17767121
>>17767009

Are we having an actual discussion about satanism? Never thought Id see the day. Brace for incoming shitposts to ruin the moment.
>>
So like can we stop referring to baphomet and stan as the same being, there completely different.
>>
>>17763531
Funny to hear that coming from a shithole fucker
>>
>>17762403
Ur the goat
>>
>>17763827
Lololol
>nuuuu I h8 Panda Express
>>
>>17763751

More like "It's a OP bought a 3 dollars necklace made in China out of the cheapest possible alloys to sell in America to a group of specifically gullible teens who think that wearing this around their neck represents their "outside the norm" beliefs episode."

And this is a "This fucking idiot thinks being a satanist is original, new and outside the norm and does not make you a complete fucking tool and he thinks using big words makes him look smart on 4chan: retard central episode."

Congrtas, at best, you can achieve King of retards status around here by provin your almighty intellect. Good job, we are ALL in awe of your argumentative prowess.
>>
>>17763827

Man I'd go for some vaguely asian cheap ass food right now!
>>
You're a fucking retard. None of his friends call him Satan.
>>
File: 1446407862049-3.gif (954KB, 330x220px) Image search: [Google]
1446407862049-3.gif
954KB, 330x220px
>>17770703
>$3 necklace
Does cost matter to the aesthetic and/or ritualized utility behind a necklace? Do you imagine that pricing matters to the usage of an item?
>gullible teens
Let's see a source for this.
Also, you should make more adolescent jokes. It's fitting.
>thinks being a Satanist is original and new
(citation needed)
>idiot, tool, everyone is a retard
All this projection. You sound incredibly bitter. Those razors you just bought this morning to feel the pain? Please use them the right way and cut downwards upon your veins, not sideways.

I have seen many high quality discussions from anons possessing many beliefs. There are still good things here in /x/, despite what you may like to project.
>big words
>don't write/speak so different
>>
>>17770747
>It is a buzzword of group-thinkers, denoting ones dogmatic adherence towards dominating societal norms

Posted here to imply that people in this thread are posting their disaproval in an attempt to make them conform to societal norms despite the fact that being Satanist isn't anti-conformity by the virtue of the fact that you conform to a set of beliefs. Satanism is exactly the same thing as following any other Religion. IT's comformity by nature.

Now do I disagree with the beliefs in deities or following of a dogma? No, if it helps you become a better person, then, by all means, oblige in your beliefs.

However, that was not my point. Nor was the pricing of the item, it's the cheapness that it represents. What is that necklace exactly? It seems, to me, to be a representation of Baphomet. Now, let's go have a look at who this gentleman Baphomet is:

>Baphomet (/ˈbæfoʊmɛt/; from Medieval Latin Baphometh, Baffometi, Occitan Bafometz) is a term originally used to describe an idol or other deity that the Knights Templar were accused of worshipping, and that subsequently was incorporated into disparate occult and mystical traditions. It appeared as a term for a pagan idol in trial transcripts of the Inquisition of the Knights Templar in the early 14th century.[1] The name first came into popular English usage in the 19th century, with debate and speculation on the reasons for the suppression of the Templars.[2]

Since 1856, the name Baphomet has been associated with a "Sabbatic Goat" image drawn by Eliphas Levi[3] which contains binary elements representing the "sum total of the universe" (e.g. male and female, good and evil, etc.).[4]

Therefore, it's got jack nothing to do with Satan or Lucifer or Satanism for that matter, Baphomet is a deity associated to Satanism because of its Pagan origins and relations to black sorcery. A.K.A what happened to any idol that didn't suck the Christ's dick. Grouped together with Satanism and the worship of evil.
>>
>>17762403
you're retarded and you're not edgy
>>
>>17770783

So, from this information, I draw the coclusion that wearing this trinklet doesn't make you special and that you argue in this thread in a pathetic attempt to appear more educated than we are, but it's a painfully transparent façade to cover up how butthurt you are that people think it's fucking childish to be a Pagan in 2016 and in this thread specifically, Also the fact that you are genuinely trying to prove your intellect on fucking 4chan.

I mean, just fucking stop already. Nobody cares what kind of stupid shit people on an imageboard have to say about some faggot buying a shitty necklace representing an ages old and irrelevant pagan deity?
>>
>>17770783
>conform to a set of beliefs
Stripped away from cultural, theological and literary sources of inspiration, Satanism rests upon the belief within a diety/concept/force named/known as Satan. By its very definition, Satanism is a religion of individuation, being that the interpretations upon Satan are boundless and vast. It is a self-religion, a subset of Left Hand Path religions. The LHP focuses highly upon individuation and freedom through esoterica and the eccentric. On the contrary, there is very little conformity.
>religion is conformity
This entirely depends upon how you define religion. Although religions share commonalities with certain psychosocial preferences, not all attempt to determine the collective identity of its participants. Religions can be vastly independent and liberated from "normal" theological constructs and positions.
>the cheapness it represents
I have this necklace in my collection. It's sturdy and durable. You don't sound like you have a clue on how the actual product is.
>nothing to do with Satan or Lucifer or Satanism
On the contrary. Goats, snakes, spiders, rams have all been historically associated with Devil(s), Demons and Satan(s). You're arguing against hundreds of years of symbolic usage which have represented Underworld/Other Side Lords and Ladies.
>Baphomet is a deity associated to Satanism because of its Pagan origins and relations to black sorcery
Yes, the adaption of the specific deity Baphomet was assimilated within Satanism, assisted in spiraling into "evil" because of public and literary disputes. When LaVey formed The Order of the Trapezoid, he believed that it represented the ideals that Satanism strives to achieve. In contemporary times, its appearance is almost synonymous with the Satanic.
>. A.K.A what happened to any idol that didn't suck the Christ's dick. Grouped together with Satanism and the worship of evil.
It's hard to say who Satan really is, especially given that His history is so muddy.
>>
File: 1451633697982.jpg (32KB, 235x236px) Image search: [Google]
1451633697982.jpg
32KB, 235x236px
>>17770793
>>17770783
>special
I don't see anything from the OP that implies he thought he would become special in incorporating Satanic symbolism. Your projection continues to make things up.
>appear more educated
This criticism aims at restructuring my responsiveness, imploring me to reduce the usage of my vocabulary. It is an empty criticism, being nothing more than frantic motioning to become similar to you in representation.
>Pagan in 2016
You're virtually the only person who has used the word and concept "Pagan". You shouldn't really be making things up when it's so easy to control-f.
>butthurt
The repetition of a criticism does not validate its premise, no matter how many times you foam at the mouth. Pointing towards >>17763911, I ask you the same thing:
Are you suggesting that raising an objection/criticism to any concept, regardless of populism, means that the raiser is triggered? Are you saying that to object to an idea is to proclaim offensiveness? Does the phrase "no" to a subject indicate a troubled psychology?
>intellect
This fascination you have with intellectual superiority and regularity is childish.
>stop
Lmao.
>nobody cares what people are saying
Obviously, you do or you wouldn't be writing so constantly about the types of sentence structures I use and whining that I should cease conversation with those I disagree/agree with.
>irrelevant pagan deity
In your perspective, perhaps.

You're pretty angry, bro. You make things up constantly too. You need to relax or hurry on with those razors and kill yourself already.
>>
>>17770962

Ok, yes, I will go and actually end my physical life because some idiot on the internet doesn't agree with me. thanks for the advice.
>>
>>17762403
Enjoy your free portal to demons. You are very dumb.
>>
>>17770962
Jesus Christ dude, i dont think assited suicide is legal even if its through the internet

Are you one of those feel good "lucifer is missunderstood" satanist

Or the shit smearing, child rapeing, throat slitting, animal slaying, ritualistic abusing, offical corrupting satanist?
>>
>>17762403
Always remember: Blood magic is not edgy. It is itchy.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.