[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, something happened in Peru Is the suicide of a 17 years old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
So, something happened in Peru
Is the suicide of a 17 years old girl, she jumped from the roof of an hotel. The "Sheraton"
This is an image, taken from a footage of the event
The thing here, is that something is something right behind the girl, people claim this to be Slenderman or something, and they say is not some antenna or any other object.
Thoughts on this one?
>>
I know quality is shit, but if you're looking for better quality, there are videos on Youtube about this that proof that is not some photoshop shit
You can clearly see the same object in videos
>>
File: 1455737735843.gif (480KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
1455737735843.gif
480KB, 493x342px
>>17761867
>Slenderman
>>
>>17761867
Every time someone takes a grainy photo or makes a video that is out of focus some fuck tard posts it on X. Ever wonder why all paranormal things are only seen on bad video or in poor photos.I'll clue you in, its because they are not real.
>>
>>17761917
>So, something happened in Peru
>Is the suicide of a 17 years old girl, she jumped from the roof of an hotel. The "Sheraton"
>This is an image, taken from a footage of the event
>The thing here, is that something is something right behind the girl, people claim this to be Slenderman or something, and they say is not some antenna or any other object.
>Thoughts on this one?
The video is not a bad video at all
But i asked for toughts
It's okay
>>
File: rob-tinfoil-hat-compressed.jpg (44KB, 448x315px) Image search: [Google]
rob-tinfoil-hat-compressed.jpg
44KB, 448x315px
>>17761924
I gave you my thoughts ghosts and goblins and creepy gnomes aren't real. If that's a person then its probably cartel related. Its more likely a trick of angle lighting or something that is placed there that looks like a person from an angle. The only thing on earth to fear is other people.
>>
>>17761867
Shouldnt it be relatively easy for someone to get another pic of that corner of the roof to compare?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkkGH38ipx8
Video taken from different angles
>>
>>17761944
Well that shows nothing to back up this being anything but suicide.
>>
Probably just someone trying to talk her down. Slenderman? Wtf. This definitely is the dumbest board on 4chan.
>>
It's definitely the slender man

It makes way more sense that it would be a paranormal monster that started as an internet meme, rather than just being a piece of hardware or something seen in a low resolution video.
>>
File: rooftop.jpg (33KB, 530x394px) Image search: [Google]
rooftop.jpg
33KB, 530x394px
>>17761965
That's what people is saying
i personally thing is not Slenderman
But it must be something, i mean, look at it
>>
>>17761975
People are idiots and you shouldn't listen to them. Get a summer job, read a book, take a class, but please stop posting stupid shit on /x.
>>
>>17761982
Don't worry, as soon as this thread is over, i won't post more stupid shit
>>
>>17761975
That's the officer coaxing her into not jumping you stupid fuck
>>
>>17761998
Dude, the news told there were no officers there, the people still don't know why she decided to commit suicide. They would've interviewed the officer
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vH46kltjoE

The object doesn't move at all and it just dissapears in a few seconds on the last part of the video
>>
Explain why this short write up is wrong please, if you have time. Crowley confuses me,

http://www.henrymakow.com/aleister_crowley.html

Excerpt:

IN SUMMARY

There can be little doubt that Aleister Crowley considered himself to be the physical incarnation of the Great Beast 666 foretold in the Bible, and that congruent with this thought, Crowley worshiped Baphomet, the goat-headed god long associated with Satan, while also considering Aiwas, his spiritual guide, to be a direct manifestation of his Satanic Holy Guardian Angel.
>>
>>17762055
Wrong thread
>>
>>17762055
Still better than that slenderman bullshit
>>
>>17762031
Damn that bitch was all like
*SPLAT*
>>
>>17761944
Can someone please make an edit of this video that plays the song "free falling" when she jumps?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lWJXDG2i0A
>>
>>17762108
Wrong board son
You should go to /gif/
>>
>>17762116
I just figure everyone on 4chan will do whatever I want them to whenever I want
>>
>>17762124
Yes, it's kind of like how you wanted to get filtered so now you are.
>>
>>17761975
Pipe spouting from the building.
>>
>>17761944

SE TIRO LA VIEJAAAAA
>>
>>17762031

Puta madre...
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 363x508px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 363x508px
>>17761867
>people claim this to be Slenderman

What are you 13 or something?
>>
>>17761867
http://knowyo urmeme.com/memes/slender-man?full=1
believing in slender man makes you fucking retarded, any one who believes in that shit should be taken out back and fucking shot. big foot I get it. the wendigo? sure. but something that was quite literally made in 2008 and we can prove that, makes people fucking retarded.
>>
Weird.
>>
>>17763354
Its an Egregor, everything that has a name exists.
>>
Vete a la mierda de este chan niƱo Dross.
>>
>>17761995
My psychic powers tell me that OP is a faggot and a liar.
>>
>>17761917
Yeah and then they say dumb shit like slendermen.
Dude this why no one believes in aliens and shit. The other reason is because the one time u do see it, it's hard to believe after all the fake shit.
I've seen one real image and I didn't find it here.
>>
File: checkem.jpg (140KB, 1169x1021px) Image search: [Google]
checkem.jpg
140KB, 1169x1021px
>>17761867
it was two head fred
>>
>>17764871
>retard summerfag
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.