[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>me >delivery driver >get a delivery that comes in 20

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1464679607403.jpg (217KB, 926x853px) Image search: [Google]
1464679607403.jpg
217KB, 926x853px
>me
>delivery driver
>get a delivery that comes in 20 minutes before closing.
>its to a block with a bunch of new warehouses. Imagine a half mile lot with rows of warehouses next to each other.
>some of the warehouses have a small room on the second floor. Kinda an overseer's office you could say.
>I get to the last row, where my address was located.
>half is being built, the older half is being demolished.
>call customer to make sure I got the right address.
>he's like yea meng look up I have the light on
>look up, no lights on at first but after two seconds it comes on. It's coming from the window of the second floor of the last old warehouse that had yet to be demolished.
>drove toward the warehouse and immediately I just feel something wrong.
>grabbed my glock( we deliver to some section 8 sometimes) and walked in.
>the floor was a mess, deserted, all types of wrecked machinery and tables all over the place. Had to watch my step as I got to the stairs to get to the office.
>as I get to the last step it gets unbelievably cold and the light turns off from the office.
>I yell, Hello!
>no response
>I yell again.
>nothing.
>I decide, fuck this shit, and since I already paid for the food before I left to just take it and go straight home, they could eat free for all I care.
>I yell its on the first step after the door!
>as I turn around I hear the door open..
>>
File: 1540776442.jpg (521KB, 2000x2495px) Image search: [Google]
1540776442.jpg
521KB, 2000x2495px
>>17761750
>I turn around
>its a tall dark figure with pale hands, wearing all black with a hoodie covering his face. But I can see his smile, with gold teeth he looked like pic related but fucking terrifying.
>for a second I'm paralyzed with fear
>but he takes out his hand and there money there. The second I saw that I went back into delivery driver mode and lost all anxiousness and grabbed the money from his hand and
>woke up in my car at 6 Am parked 3 blocks away from the warehouses.
>go to hospital, tell them I thought I was drugged.
>test, asshole check all come back goodd. They just think I'm crazy now and ask me if I wanna see a professional at the hospital regarding any drug use.
>tell them I'm fine
>next day I go back
>the old warehouses are all torn down..
>>
>>17761786
Rape
>>
fake n gay what delivery job lets you carry a weapon? I'm not even allowed to have a knife in my car
>>
If you don't do recycling it would be something to think about.
>>
>>17763091
Not OP but I work for a mom and pop pizzeria and they let me carry, especially since I have a CC permit.

Unlike pizza hut I don't cash out every time I go into the store, so when its 10 o'clock and I've been working since 11am and I have $1000 in my wallet and I'm going to some section 8 apartments, you better believe I have my shit on me.
>>
>>17763094
Translation?
>>
>>17761786
mate it was fuckin my nigga gucci he just got outta the cage and he wanted to have some pizza with you nigga but you dont remember cause you got fucked up on some good prison drugs nigga
>>
>>17761786
>he looked like pic related but fucking terrifying.
idk man niggers are pretty terrifying to begin with
>>
>>17764324
No they're not pussy.
>>
>>17761750
>>17761786
>doesn't post address of said warehouses
>>
>>17763091
I delivered for two years in a city of 1mil+ people an I carried every night. Smith and Wesson bobtail .38 revolver.

The places can't tell you that ou can't carry a weapon because they are then liable if you are raped. You just can't carry in the building

Also every othe driver carries and my manager saw my sidearm all the time. She didn't care
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.