[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/ Lately I have noticed a lot of weird things around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: AMVeTMQ.png (455KB, 1080x686px) Image search: [Google]
AMVeTMQ.png
455KB, 1080x686px
Hello /x/

Lately I have noticed a lot of weird things around my house. these include periodic knocking at night, which I attributed to pipes or trees or something, ans also things moving slightly, which could be just the wind. However, today whilst I was in the bathroom the light-string(I live in the uk so some homes have these instead of switches in bathrooms) started swaying slightly out of nowhere, I look at the window and it is shut tight, this convinced me. I will look at the house documents later which should show if anyone died in this house(It was built before WW1 so it is old), but if the house is haunted is there anything at all I can do except move?

pic unrelated.
>>
>>17761090
about the light string just before it wasn't moving at all before but started to when I looked at it(I look at it and a second later it starts swaying.)
>>
>>17761090
Dont pay atention and once they see you dont get scared, they'll give up.
Or start masturbating when strange things start happening around you. Think that you want to fuck whatever spirit is around.
>>
>>17761103
>Dont pay atention and once they see you dont get scared, they'll give up.

So fucking true... so fucking true...

But the thing about that, how the hell do you not pay attention to it??!

For me, this type of thing took TIME and PATIENCE with the lord.
>>
>>17761103
I masturbate very regularly so maybe they won't care, but I will try, also I tried to ignore it but lately it is too much. Do religious symbols work or is that a meme?
>>
>>17761104
I know is hard... try masturbating as i said.
Or just tell whatever thing is around you that it shouldnt mess with your god's given free will and you will not tolerate it. Tell it that you dont want to harm no one and if it doesnt stop you will purge the house with blessings and prays the long time you live there.
>>
File: Untitled.png (10KB, 653x146px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
10KB, 653x146px
>>17761109
>Do religious symbols work
no, that is an idol.

God is against Idol worship.
>>
>>17761114
>Tell it that you dont want to harm no one and if it doesnt stop you will purge the house with blessings and prays the long time you live there.
I might try this next time, but I don't live alone so I may end up looking insane, small price to pay for being free of ghosts though I assume.
>>
>>17761115
right, does this include Crosses and things like this? I mean priests use them in exorcisms right?
>>
File: MommyMoan.jpg (171KB, 703x697px) Image search: [Google]
MommyMoan.jpg
171KB, 703x697px
>lately I have noticed a lot of weird things around my house. these include periodic knocking at night

Jesus Christ OP, get a clue.
>>
>>17761179
I live on the ground floor man, the knocking comes from underneath or from the corridor next to my room.
>>
>>17761141
As warning. How do you act with someone who mess with you? "Stop or ill protect myself."
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.