[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As the title says, How does one go abouts selling their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: diablo-iii-52260ca0bd028.jpg (17KB, 341x205px) Image search: [Google]
diablo-iii-52260ca0bd028.jpg
17KB, 341x205px
As the title says, How does one go abouts selling their soul to the devil?
>>
>>17760878
Bump
>>
>>17760890
Makes two of us, Google isn't returning much results for me
>>
>>17760878
He's not buyin' anymore. The price of soul went down the moment modern medicine rolled around.
>>
>>17760914
How do you know this?
>>
>>17760878
There is no devil and there is no soul.
>>
>>17760878
You don't. Selling your own soul alone won't do shit these days, try to get fifty or more at least. And hope your soul is in prime condition (aka dying soon), or else it's useless.
>>
>>17760934
I'm curious to know how you know this info
>>
Why would you ever want to sell your soul to Lucifer and give yourself a ticket to hell? Whatever he promises is not worth it, trust me.
>>
>>17760923
Because everything everyone's reported as having gained from a deal with the Devil for the past 1000 years was something that money could buy.
>>
>>17761002
I asked.
>>
File: 58636227._4120341m.jpg (201KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
58636227._4120341m.jpg
201KB, 800x600px
>>17761002
I'm not them, but if you look at society algebraically, Then you'll know.
>>
File: 1438498149579.jpg (148KB, 542x800px) Image search: [Google]
1438498149579.jpg
148KB, 542x800px
>>17760923
>>17761002
>being this gullible towards obvious troll posts
>>
>>17761007
Have you experienced hell yourself or have you simply read about it in a book of fairy tales?
>>
Craigslist.
>>
Did something similar back in school for extreme luck, but sold part of my lifespan (shit worked)
just think that you are doing it and its happening
>>
>>17760878

Why would you want to sell your soul to a functional retard that can't even touch it?

Long story short:

1. I rejected Jesus
2. I started believing God's commandments were in some other way
3. The demon I have inside started claiming how I was in his hands.
4. He is unable to do much of anything.

Oh wow... selling your soul to a disfunctional retard.
>>
>>17762851
I thought, you thought, the devils the master of deception.

Obviously 'the' master of the universe and thus deception~ is God.
>>
Now you could of stated:
"The masters of deception, are the gods"

But you failed to open up your horizons so that the definition and the term of master, being limited, making God ultimately perceptibly evil, and obviously including God Almighty with the others 'gods' lore specific.

So God is~ the creator of al things evil, regardlus, an evil has its energetic purpose.
>>
>>17762898
>"The masters of deception, are the gods"

So they couldn't state that due to introduction and brainwashing of the pagan heathen.

lOl
>>
Thy had gods for everything and they all knew they came from one God.
Sumthin must ov been misplaced, oh yeah, them, an them, an them, etc:. = no claimants = redistribution.

:)
>>
Conclusion:
After they had to mask god being evil so they made up {re-established} the devil.
>>
Soe say that taking a picture of a Buddhist monk captures their soul. Sell that.
A Monk's soul, christian or not is sure as shit worth more than yours.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.