[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a ritual I could perform or maybe a sigil I could meditate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: YcFJHkV.png (494KB, 346x634px) Image search: [Google]
YcFJHkV.png
494KB, 346x634px
Is there a ritual I could perform or maybe a sigil I could meditate on to ask the universe to bring me my best possible match for a soulmate?
>>
>>17760609
Look to your right.
>>
bumparuno
>>
>>17760609
>best possible match
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaahahahahahah

No.
>>
Why don't you just pull your own weight and tell them to do the same? fuckin jesus christ
>>
Make the sigil yourself, it's not hard.
>>
>>17760609
yeah.
it's called dating.
>>
Asking about dating advice on this board is like asking a fish how to fly.

But
Magic is funny. If you truly believe it will work, it works. Getting results may take a while though.

But, your soul mate is most likely not going to come knock on your door. You have to go find them.

There are a lot of lonely people out there wondering why they can't find their soul mate either. One of them is yours.
>>
>>17760609

I've found, from my personal experience + literature/poetry, that you can only meet your soulmate once you truely meet yourself

I had a near death experience on mushrooms + weed where I reconnected to source. my very identity was ripped to shreds and I melted into everything else in existence
once I returned (after not breathing for 20 minutes) I was filled with ecstatic energy, and I had this crisp image of how much of a fucking wanker I was in the past, how big my fucking ego was and how depressed I was.

ever since that day where I reconnected to source, I've been happier than ever, with a clear purpose and mission in life.
I used to be a neet, now I'm one semester away from finishing my masters. I met my soul mate around a year ago now (NDE occurred in 2012)

I'm not saying take drugs, that's just how it worked out for me.
I'm saying that if you have no idea who you are or what you want to achieve in life, you won't ever meet your soul mate, because you haven't even met yourself.

reflect on yourself, observe yourself, and question absolutely everything you experience. right this very minute, you're receiving subliminal messages from your subconscious (intuition/god/higher self/whatever), but if you aren't tuned in, you won't even notice
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.