[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the elf kings mysteries and curiosities spectacular #1: it came

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Ezekiel's_vision.jpg (116KB, 417x323px) Image search: [Google]
Ezekiel's_vision.jpg
116KB, 417x323px
welcome earthlings!
this is the chance! today!
come to enjoy and gather, here forever.
stick yourselves stuck and listen.
share with us your curiosities and mysterious wisdom.
create before ourselves a legion of crafting minds
take heed: there exist countless worlds, split apart among each other by a deviant fool,
i still have the capacity to fix this, but i allow it for the duration of my existence.
this is the duration of entropy, that which ceases when entering that which comes.

our brains are computers, more like turing machines than anything else.

addendum:
1:record data on random access memory in optimized packet locations.
2:record data locations on continuous.
3:as bit locations are read through on continuous, file stream from ram remains consistent
4:1 and 2 are Turing machines with infinite tape which allow you to contain all information in the universe

similar to what you can do with a psychic link in a library.
if you know what you're doing.

itt: ask lucifer what its like to be trapped.
mysteries reign upon us
read: just doing what i can for the humans
>>
>>17760536
And they say I'm the worst tripfag here...
>>
>>17760545
I've only ever seen you say that about yourself. It's entirely possible that nobody actually gives a shit, and if they do they just silently filter you.
>>17760536
>more like turing machines than anything else
Explain intuition. Or actually, if your brain really is autistic enough to resemble a Turing machine then don't even bother.
>>
>>17760536
I googled your email.

man what the fuck.
>>
>>17760536
gay
>>
>>17760536

SOME ARE TRAP
others are awake
very few are free
>>
>>17760753
intuition derives from processing power.
you process information individually, your own sources of knowledge allows you to derive a separate perspective from others, allowing you to ascertain a completely new view individually, or in other words, intuition.
i mean a Turing machine in that we can only view "now" in time, and it consistently travels forward for the lot of us
>>
>>17760536

Some things need to remain in mystery

Chancellor, do you still got the keys to the anime universe, I remember that before jumping you were creating a anime universe.
I would love to visit such place.
(If not I guess it was something exclusive from my original universe )
>>
>>17761377
>derives from
Nonsense. Doesn't tell me what intuition *IS*.
>a completely new view individually
Wrong. Intuition has nothing to do with uniqueness.

People of vastly different backgrounds can get the same impression from a given thing. This is a part of intuition.
>we can only view "now" in time
No, wrong. City planners, among others, are paid to see the future and understand the needs of the entire growing population. Even on an individual level, we have memories and can "see" back in time. You being too dumb to adopt timeless intuition is not evidence about human nature.
>>
>>17761462
>Intuition has nothing to do with uniqueness.
wrong, intuition is uniqueness.
intuition is the response naturally from the optimal guidance and potential operation available.
intuition is a skill and valuable factor.
>>we can only view "now" in time
>No, wrong.
wrong, wrong, wrong.
i see now, and i think now, and now is now for now.
time exists, it travels from instant to instant.
the future is nothing more than what will come to be as now, the past is nothing more than what now has been.
but for always, there will be now.
>>17761403
but the light shines so brightly.
yes i do, i do a thing with a library, i have the keys to all the universes.
there's something you can do in grey space after you die, where you detach from physical matter and devolve into a plane less animated motion bound realm of simulated physicality
>>
>>17761574
>intuition is uniqueness
Right, well, you've said what you think intuition is and it turns out your definition is complete bullshit that has nothing to do with that I asked you to explain.

>i see now, and i think now, and now is now for now.
That says nothing about before, after, later, today, eternity, your mother, your dog, your dog's mother, your grandma's dog's mother, or the price of fish in China. Now being now doesn't refute our ability to access things other than now with our minds.

>time exists
This means nothing to me. I've heard that time exists, time doesn't exist, time etc etc etc. I don't give a fuck if it exists or not. I'm not sure what it's supposed to mean for it to exist or what it's supposed to mean to it not to exist. The entire concept is garbage and all reasoning based on time being "(non)existent" is garbage.

Listen, I have a thing I call intuition that isn't the thing you call intuition. The reason I call the thing I call intuition intuition is because other people can be seen calling that same thing intuition. It has fuck all to do with uniqueness, and it's the reason we know we aren't Turing machine analogues. Your philosophical garbage about causality doesn't affect this.
>>
>>17761574
there's two words I'm thinking of and both could stop this discussion.
>>
PROVIDE THE SUCC
>>
>>17760545
na, dude, you've said at least one intelligent thing that put you on my good side.
>>
>>17761755
intuition is knowledge drawn almost immediately from observations, conclusions you can draw without thinking basically,
it stands within reason individuality is a factor, as our brains fire off different information in response to the same stimuli
>>
>>17761574
So you are supposed to be like, what, a guy from another reality?

Im having a hard time keeping up with what this thread is even about. Maybe im too dumb?
>>
>>17761574

How does it feel to be such a failure when compared to your family of Old Gods that you are forced to speak with infant humans like a hobo?
>>
>>17763145

How does it feel knowing you are relaying common information... and yet don't have the decency to be interesting while doing it?

You're face is crinkled up and awkward with no flow of expression...

...how come!?
>>
Seriously. What the fuck are you two wierdos on about?
>>
Dear Sir Roger Hare,
May your illusions never fail you;
may your voice always rings resonant;
may you be loved and protected by all others.
>>
>>17763145
Your post is garbage that could describe any of a number of neurological phenomena. Fluffing it up with words like "information" and "observations" is counter-productive to actually communicating any actual meaning.

People have intuitions about abstract concepts, so the idea that it has anything to do with observation is complete nonsense. If the only thing you can say is "hurr durr exists inside the brain" then don't bother replying.
>>
>>17761574
>time exists, it travels from instant to instant.
>the future is nothing more than what will come to be as now, the past is nothing more than what now has been.

Are you saying that time exists, or that time doesn't exist? Those phrases seem to be directly contradictory. By "time exists", do you just mean that "time" is just measurement of change, rather than constant?
>>
what happened to queen anyway
did you kill her?!
>>
>>17766030
I think I saw her post anonymously a few days ago. Or someone who can emulate her really well, not just in style, but in horror as well.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.