[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could make something other than yourself immortal, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1462065859878.jpg (63KB, 552x532px) Image search: [Google]
1462065859878.jpg
63KB, 552x532px
If you could make something other than yourself immortal, what would you pick?

Rules: It can't be something that's already immortal and/or timeless.
>>
>>17758132
I'd make myself happy
>>
>>17758179
This has nothing to do with you.
>>
i'd make myself happy
>>
I'd make OP immortal.
>>
>>17758132
Each existence being worth experiencing, where the worth for each individual is determined by the values they want it to be, where want is it's ultimate, truest value in the span of their whole existence.
>>
>>17758202
I'd make this anon immortal.
>>
>>17758204
>implying that isn't already forever
>>
>>17758179
I'd make this anon happy.

Just because I'll never find it myself.
>>
>>17758222
Well somebody had to say it
>>
>>17758228
I guess so.
>>
>>17758223
>I'll never find it myself

I'd make this anon immortal.
>>
>>17758132
I'd be a house cat. I'd get to sleep around all day, wake up for a couple hours and bug my owner to pet me.
>>
>>17758179
>>17758195
>>17758223
>>17758884
Alright, is everyone seeing the same version of the OP here or what?
>>
Is this like a pay it forward thing until we're all immortal
>>17758267
>immortalized
>>
>>17758895
It can be.
>>
>>17758132
Being immortal would be interesting but potentially frightening. You'd badly want to avoid ever falling into a ditch you can't climb out of, though, or be in a cave that gets sealed. Or any number of other situations that happen to immortal villains in books.
>>
>>17758132
I would make my best friend immortal. We always discussed what we'd do if we could live forever as kids, so he would probably have the most fun with it. No point making the girlfriend immortal unless you can be immortal as well, or else you're just alone forever.
>>
>>17758963
Bro tier answer. This anon has his priorities in order.
>>
i would make myself go full blind. i cant bear to see the wickedness of mankind anymore.
>>
>>17760556
Alright, what the fuck are you guys reading? Because I didn't write, "What would you be instead of immortal if you couldn't be immortal?" in the OP.
>>
I'd probably save it for someone who was about to die too soon.
>>
>>17758132
I'd make Trump immortal, so we'd eventually get our real God-Emperor of Mankind
>>
>>17760676
Does it surprise you that people on /x/ fail to comprehend what other people write?
>>
>>17758132
How about a copy of myself?

It's neither timeless or immortal on it's own, and depending on how you look at it (how I look at it), the copy isn't me.

>>17758956
Hahaha, eat shit, me.
>>
>>17760725
One immortality to the guy who stops this anon from giving their immortality to Trump.
>>
>>17760730
This is surreal and weird. Half the responses look like they answer the actual OP and the other half look like they're talking about something else entirely. Terrible reading comprehension doesn't usually happen in groups, just individuals.
>>
>>17760748
Excellent. Fucking with the law of identity to cheat the rules. I approve. I'll even nominate your current self for an immortality.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.