[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember this movie /x/? It's one of the most underrated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: FreHBEk.jpg (73KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
FreHBEk.jpg
73KB, 500x314px
Remember this movie /x/? It's one of the most underrated films I've ever seen. Always has me on the edge of my seat. Can somebody who is well-read on the subject explain what the symbols on Detective Loki's hands mean? He also carries a Masonic Ring which is pretty self-explanatory but the tattoos are still confusing to me.
Also looking for similar movies to this one if you have it.
>Movie: Prisoners (2013)
>>
File: jillycollage.jpg (330KB, 3000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jillycollage.jpg
330KB, 3000x1000px
>OP here
The detective also has another tattoo on his neck which I believe is the Star of Ishtar. Also, what are your opinions on the movie in general? I liked that it played a lot on the occult aspects and that it was very much like a symbol of the battle between the individual and the institutions.
>>
>>17756870
those finger tattoos are zodiac signs
>>
>>17756906
Affirmative, but which ones?
>>
>>17756912
i dont know faggot, how about googling them and see which ones they look similar to?
>>
>>17756870
One thing I always found interesting about the tattoos was the explanation by Gyllenhal. He actually stated that they mean nothing and were just a bunch of random symbols they threw on him, end of story. Clearly bullshit, so I wonder what they actually mean.
>>
>>17756892
looks like a compass star
>>
File: 2000px-Astro_signs.svg.png (107KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Astro_signs.svg.png
107KB, 2000x2000px
>>17756932
Using your advice, seems as if the zodiac symbols on the fingers are as follows
Index: Scorpio
Middle: Taurus?
Ring: Capricorn
Pinky: Leo?
>>
File: calculated risk.jpg (62KB, 554x390px) Image search: [Google]
calculated risk.jpg
62KB, 554x390px
>>17756906
>>17756912

wrong,
no they are not

>2161 - 145
>not knowing only 12 symbols
>>
>>17757117
wut?
>>
>>17756939
Yeah, probably bullshit. Gyllenhaal did another film with the same director (Enemy) and all the actors had to sign a contract which prevented them from discussing the spider symbolism in the movie. I'm sure something similar was employed with Prisoners.
>>
>>17757296
Source
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.