[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For a coupleof years now I have been experiencing hyperempathy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 28

File: image%3A2151.jpg (824KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A2151.jpg
824KB, 1200x1600px
For a coupleof years now I have been experiencing hyperempathy. I refuse to scry anyone for fear of uncovering their private information but have been broadcasting my own to dozens of people I know and people they know. We all have contagious psychic ability at this point. I personally have Aspergers and Tic disorder so this is stressful and extremely dangerous.

The purpose of this thread is two fold,
Number one. Can anyone help me with dampening this shit? We are all afraid it will be like this forever. I am broadcasting reflexively at this point. I don't understand what I'm doing.

Number two. We have an opportunity to prove this shit, finally. I did a thread yesterday and eventually someone got my clothing right. The broadcasts are clear and come in easily. Tell me what it's like to receive the broadcast and what you can you scry from it.

I will give you any info needed, like the Neptune positions of the main two people spreading the dis-order. Me and my ex. My midheaven is Pisces, I have Neptune in the seventh, my pallas is in Pisces, his is in the twelfth, his Saturn is in Pisces. And so on. Please help us. I know what causes it, we are just having trouble meditating our auras back into shape.

Pic related. Trying to focus. My life has become Memento.
>>
Try taking your medication
>>
Huh. I suppose we should take our medication. Real people are suffering this time, you guys. Please don't make light of our situation. It's very hurtful and scary.

That's all I have to say to trolls from here on out.
>>
>>17756782
Go see a doctor.
>>
WE*
>>
Huh. I suppose WE should take our medication. Real people are suffering this time, you guys. Please don't make light of our situation. It's very hurtful and scary.

That's all I have to say to trolls from here on out.
>>
>>17756858
Not trolling, it just sounds like you need professional help.
>>
Stop worrying about worthless shit, it is obvious you don't have what it takes to follow this path, get away from this place and stop believing you can achieve anything special.

It's not turning back, it is getting back into YOUR path.
>>
So, anyways. We still need help.
>>
File: jechhoho.jpg (92KB, 493x353px)
jechhoho.jpg
92KB, 493x353px
>>17756896
>>
File: awyis.gif (190KB, 500x529px) Image search: [Google]
awyis.gif
190KB, 500x529px
This is now a skeleton thread.
>>
File: closet.gif (434KB, 387x368px) Image search: [Google]
closet.gif
434KB, 387x368px
dump imminent
>>
File: mr skeltal.jpg (25KB, 370x229px) Image search: [Google]
mr skeltal.jpg
25KB, 370x229px
There that's much creepier.
>>
>>17756900
Yeah I'm tired of making thousands of people watch me have diarrhea shit.
>>
Do some psychic shit.

Tell me what I'm wearing you fucktard
>>
File: skele.gif (92KB, 540x540px)
skele.gif
92KB, 540x540px
>>
>>17756911
Ironic under circumstances. I need to take a mean shit. And I won't be the only witness. True horror.
>>
File: dooplydoo.gif (566KB, 215x194px) Image search: [Google]
dooplydoo.gif
566KB, 215x194px
>>
>>17756917
I won't. You have to tell me what I'm wearing. You'll be able to, as well.
>>
File: sohot.jpg (273KB, 589x600px) Image search: [Google]
sohot.jpg
273KB, 589x600px
>>
They did it yesterday and got it right.
>>
Have you tried electronic devices for dampening? Or maybe a pendant made from lead or something with similar radiation blocking properties. I dunno I'm not a huge expert on minerals and their uses in magic.
>>
>>17756929
>>17756936
A buncha people guessed clothes and someone guessed what I was wearing!

A guy said blue jeans and I said he was right!!! Lol totally psychic guys!
>>
>>17756936

No you didn't, you can't even see inside yourself, how do you expect to understand what's outside of you.
>>
File: mr bones.gif (204KB, 500x500px)
mr bones.gif
204KB, 500x500px
>>
>>17756946
Nope. He said long pants, Pjs.
>>
Got it on the first try then the thread was locked.
>>
File: skeleton.gif (171KB, 400x316px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton.gif
171KB, 400x316px
>hey guys i'm an emo kid, is this paranormal?
made me lol. have a skeleton for your trouble
>>
>>17756782
Hey Emily, I was about to get some work done but felt myself dragged over here... guess I'm here to talk to you. :-)

So first of all, dampening: the easy route is wearing hematite. Hematite necklaces and bracelets are cheap, don't mark the skin, and look pretty cool actually. Work like a charm. Only thing is you'll find they crumble when "used up" but, like I said, they're cheap. You can find them in almost any new age type shop. If you order online don't pay anything extra for "quality"... there really aren't varying qualities of this stuff.

Longer-term solution... okay you know what? I could write you a book, but the most effective solution comes down to one thing: pray. Ask for help.

Ask for help from the infinitely-intelligent, infinitely-positive and loving source of everything.

Then be quiet for a bit and spend some time realizing that this source of energy, this "being", this "God", is more interested in helping you find peace and happiness than you are to even receive it. So spend some time quietly giving it permission to help you.

Do this for 5 minutes.

Do it every day.

Ideally several times a day but let's face it you're a bit too caught up in things for that right now... but if you start RIGHT NOW, stop surfing /x/ and pray for 5 minutes, asking for help and then being quiet for a bit to "get out of the way" and allow yourself to be helped, then in about 2 weeks you'll be ready to pray for a bit longer, and a bit more often too.

In a month this little broadcast problem will be a thing of the past... and you'll have much more interesting adventures ahead of you.

Can't really haunt the thread for too long but I'll do what I can to check back if you have questions.

Be well Emily.
>>
>>17756929
Yellow shirt and blue jeans
Get!
>>
File: hqdefault__1_.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault__1_.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
Spooky scary skellingtuns
>>
File: nice.png (24KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
24KB, 500x460px
>>17757001
skelebro!
>>
File: AHHHHH.gif (450KB, 399x273px) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHH.gif
450KB, 399x273px
>>
File: DOOT DOOT.gif (39KB, 209x190px) Image search: [Google]
DOOT DOOT.gif
39KB, 209x190px
>>
File: why.jpg (37KB, 528x480px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
37KB, 528x480px
>>
Sounds like a
>>
>>17756782
1. I can help you realign yourselves to fix this on your own, with advice.
2. I can nullify the psychic field with my massive veil skills.
3. I can do nothing and let you prove telepathy to /x/.

What would you have me do?
>>
>>17756970
You are completely full of shit.

Hematite isnt a dampener and cant be 'used up'. To try and turn off or mitigate what you are experiencing is fucking dangerous. Youll find most people who are instutionalised are the ones who repress what have they.

My advice is to really learn how to control you natural phenomenon.
Look into a modality of energy work called light language. Also learn the merkabah meditation, that shit is essential.
>>
>>17757330
Um, no. This is really well known stuff and I also have experienced this myself. Experience is something clearly you have none of.

You're probably one of those little shits that heard some buzzwords ("light language" and "merkabah"... ffs...) and went "ooh this is the answer to everything!"

Fucking millennials...
>>
Why all these skellies??

Protip cant read just type
>>
>>17757356
Hematite is used for it electromagnetic properties. It grounds energy and stabilizes it does not dampen internal energetics. It can be used as shielding from external sources, the same goes for black tourmaline.

When I talk of light language im not talking about the random 'channeled' script that is synonymous with the new age movement (new age can go fuck itself in my opinion). When I say light language im talking of the central american modality of using different combinations of colors and geometries in the minds eye to induce certain energetic effects within your electromagnetic field as well as being able to think in different frames or perspectives.
For an empath with little to no training this is one of the easiest and quickest methods to understand what is happening and how to use it without majorly damaging yourself and/or another person.

The merkabah meditation is something I reccomend to everyone especially an empath because once you learn how to use it can act as a filter for energies which is very useful is someone doesnt know how to unconsciously manage their empathic connections.
>>
>>17756782
Emily. Black Quartz, find some.
>>
File: blackquartz.jpg (8KB, 225x178px) Image search: [Google]
blackquartz.jpg
8KB, 225x178px
>>17758051
NOT black phantom quartz, actual black quartz
>>
Well the problem isn't necessarily atomic in nature. We are too in tune with each other. Which is why I wanted a circle cast. The problem is purely meditational. We are experiencing mass hysteria.
>>
>>17757980
I'll try this. As well as praying. I'm not sure why God hasn't intervened yet, but it's probably my fault.
>>
>>17756970
Hey Emily stop same fagging
>>
>>17756782
Do yoga then meditation. Through those you gain understanding and control. Do not except immediate results. Slow down the course of your life. Begin do some shit more bodily. Sports dancing etc. it helps. I hope you do those.
>>
>>17756782
How about just stop?

I mean it. Just stop.
>>
>>17756782
>For a coupleof years now I have been experiencing hyperempathy.
Me too. For about eight months, after coming back from a near death experience, falling in love, and training back into shape. Now she's gone, and I'm in a state of hyper-numbness. Like I can't find pleasure in female company at all. I must have really loved her.
>>
>>17756782
>I refuse to scry anyone for fear of uncovering their private information but have been broadcasting my own to dozens of people I know and people they know.
You can't help buy see a natural sender. And you are a natural sender, so you cause the same problems in other hyperempaths as senders cause you.

>We all have contagious psychic ability at this point.
That's a good thing. It's only scary if you don't know what's happening.

>I personally have Aspergers and Tic disorder so this is stressful and extremely dangerous.
Relax. Worrying isn't gonna make it an better, and the more stressed you are, the harder it will be, but you can't make it disappear. God help you if you forge a spiritual bond with someone and they leave...

>Can anyone help me with dampening this shit?
No. If you figure it out, tell me.

>We are all afraid it will be like this forever.
You already ARE like that forever, so get used to it. It sucks sometimes. I can't stop reading my ex and she can't stop reading me. And i avoid even the thought of her. It sucks.

>I am broadcasting reflexively at this point. I don't understand what I'm doing.
I don't understand it either.

You sound like the woman I just lost. She's a natural born sender. She can't shut it down either. She's easily affected by emotional states of others, as she is a natural Empath, but has zero knowledge of what's happening to her, and a healthy fear of it, so she lives in emotional chaos. Ignorance is NOT bliss.
>>
>>17756782
> I did a thread yesterday and eventually someone got my clothing right.
Yep. I can do anything with emotional content attached, sending or receiving.

>The broadcasts are clear and come in easily.
Good.

>Tell me what it's like to receive the broadcast and what you can you scry from it.

>Please help us. I know what causes it, we are just having trouble.
I will pray for you. I'm experiencing the exact same thing. It doesn't happen easily or often, so don't kill it so fast. Just try to honor the bond and see what happens.

Thing is, once you have a spiritual bond with another human soul, you can't just break it. You will always love the person even if you don't like them, and they will always be with you spiritually whether or not they choose to be close to you physically or not.

People ignore these bonds and let them wither away until they themselves wither away, often out of simple fear and lack of knowledge.

I don't know how to sever the bond, or I would.

I don't know how to shut down your hyperempathy. It can be overwhelming when you're with other sensitives. You should have no problem handling normies. In fact you should even maybe be able to push to them against their will, if they are very weak.
>>
>>17757149
Veil us, please. We can prove it later.
>>
To the people experiencing the same problem - PS. Chiron is in Pisces until 2019
>>
>>17759718
I have no problem with manipulation, other than moral. Hence why this isn't global news. I've been practicing occlusion. It works so well it's annoying. Some of the trolls could even be people involved who only know about the thread because they were present for the broadcast but as soon as they got here changed their mind about what they believe is fantasy or fact.
>>
>>17758380
Always remember: when it comes to God's intervention, God is eager, ready, and willing to make life easy and fun and happy for you... but won't do it without your permission. That's all.

So discard any notions of "skill" or "worthiness" or anything like that, and just search for those parts of yourself that might be saying "no I'd rather be miserable than let God help me". Root those out, and then relax. All you need to do for cataclysmic change in your life is to give God the faintest of thumbs-up. :)
>>
>>17760250
This is pretty much what I think... I really want to be helped I just wont let myself.
>>
I'm any undercover scientist, renowned for my theories. But I've occluded all knowledge of myself, mostly. I want my Humans as White Holes Theory tested but have no means for it, yet. I intend to either advertise or get my phd and publish in science journals.
>>
File: 1421930585859.jpg (343KB, 1095x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1421930585859.jpg
343KB, 1095x1195px
>>17760255
Ode to live a life without meaning

Oh, what it is to fear the presence of a spider
>>
>>17760262
An****
>>
Evidence is so simple:
We emit small quantities of light when our cells divide and we create and emit our own matter.
>>
See also: the most elaborate dick joke in history. It will be in school books. Hahaha. White holes. IE. My dick. I. E. Cumming.
>>
File: 070225_mars_vlarge_11p.grid-6x2.jpg (12KB, 474x474px) Image search: [Google]
070225_mars_vlarge_11p.grid-6x2.jpg
12KB, 474x474px
Yeah right, they'll put it next toa picture of Mars covered in Algae
>>
How? It can't be disproven.
>>
>>17760233
Alright. You might feel a bit of an intrusive presence at first, but that'll just be me working my way in so I can spawn a local section of veil. It might just slowly fade though, not sure yet. I'll let you know if I find any powerful opposition that I can't deal with on my own. So long as you guys are willing to let to go the connection, it should be smooth sailing.
>>
>>17760262
Ahhh, I see. In that case a temporary veil makes sense. If you can really prove that theory then it'd be a better proof than an equally temporary demonstration of psychic abilities.
>>
>>17760478
>willing to let the connection go
Hell of a typo.
>>
>>17760478
Go for it. I've been feeling intrusive presence for years but I noticed.
>>
I felt it I think
>>
>>17756782
Thorazine will shut that stuff down pretty quick, but if you want something less invasive...

>Daytime TV, cartoons, any mindless entertainment optimized to distract.
>Exercise
>cut out dairy and grains for three months (hypersensitivity is a known side effect of gluten intolerance, and I personally suspect of certain bacterial cultures that thrive on lactic acid)
>>
>>17760568
Well enough then. You might have to adjust a bit to the loss of psychic stimuli and you might be highly confused at certain points, but all of that is part of the transition into a veiled space. Reality is more restrictive the thicker the veil gets. Obviously someone who's trapped in a prison had lost so much occult knowledge that they can't feel their way through a solid substance, so just make another thread if things get too deep for any of you.
>>
Yo what is this?
>>
>>17760675
Do not gaf. I'm used to the confusion. Hit me.
>>
File: image.gif (678KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
678KB, 800x450px
>I have Aspergers

Do you really have Aspergers?

I genuinely do. I have to visit a psychologist once every three months, I had to have therapy from the age I was five until I was thirteen, and still have to take medication.

I doubt you actually have it.

You're probably one of those tumblr-grade special snowflakes who think that because they're "really smart" in some ways and are slightly antisocial, and because characters in the media are autistic, that they totally have Aspergers, and then self-diagnose themselves as such.

If so, kill yourself.

If not, here's a skeleton.
>>
>>17761058
Yep. It sucks. I feel entirely unattractive.
>>
>>17760684
Getting help lol.
>>
>>17760675
You still there, brah? I believe in you.
>>
Sorry. Im doing chores.
>>
>>17761028
>used to the confusion
Psychic connections can help deal with stuff like that. When the connection is gone, you might not be as comfortable with as you're used to.
>>
>>17761098
I have completely dissociated before. I'll be fine haha
>>
I'm gonna try listening to white noise and Alpa waves.
>>
lolwhat?
if you can read ppls empathy can you tell me if there is any coming from me? :33
>>
>>17761111
Oh, perfect. If you already know how to find your way back to reality if something goes wrong then I guess there's really no harm I can do here so long as I stay true to myself.
>>
>>17761143
I agree.
>>
>>17761136
You made cute kitty faces
, so, probably.
>>
this kind of thing happens when you dive into the psychic shit, but dont know what you are doing. if you havent learned how to turn psychic mode on and off well.. to be honest its all about will and focus. clearly due to your own descriptions you lack control of your focus.

now that i think more a grounding ritual might turn it off too but again you need focus. gotta start over and train your focus. first learn to shut off the monkey chatter brain, then close your eyes, and visualize something, and make it as vivid as you can, dont let anything distract you. if you get good at this you can practice visualizing with your eyes open, and then visualizing things right in front of you. you must take control of your mind.
>>
>>17756782
the purpose of my post is two fold
1 - what meds are you on
2 - can I have some?
>>
>>17756782
This - >>17763447 . Try associating your hand with a switch to turn on/off. Should make it hell of a lot easier.
P.S: I have training now, gonna come back in 3 hours or so. If I am not too tired, I will try a few things.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 1021x634px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 1021x634px
>>17756782 Ex? Husband or just some dude?
Catholic, Methodist, or Jehovah's Witness? What do you feel from the children? Please be careful. Don't let the people here hurt your brain anymore. Go away and be careful. Find a real friend, you know, a cuddle. Be careful
>>
>>17756782
Show your tits or you have to stay.
>>
>>17756782
>scry
>Tic disorder
I swear summerfags are getting shittier every year
>>
take your fucking meds and get on the treadmill fatty. those mitts are too big.
>>
File: image.jpg (192KB, 1920x1200px)
image.jpg
192KB, 1920x1200px
>>17756782
Stay with us a little bit longer
>>
Bump. Also empaths don't broadcast.
>>
Serious post: in high school my empathic ability was at an all time high. I could feel the physical pain someone had, without them telling me about it first. I have since lost this ability and I desperately want it back..
>>
File: HAHAHA.gif (1MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHA.gif
1MB, 360x360px
>>
File: punchbaby.gif (166KB, 329x353px) Image search: [Google]
punchbaby.gif
166KB, 329x353px
>>
File: smokey.gif (2MB, 390x512px) Image search: [Google]
smokey.gif
2MB, 390x512px
>>
>>17756782
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Million_Dollar_Paranormal_Challenge
>>
>>17768390
Doing the challenge will make it stop OP
>>
File: skelekill.gif (3MB, 230x173px) Image search: [Google]
skelekill.gif
3MB, 230x173px
>>
File: simpskele.gif (478KB, 499x376px) Image search: [Google]
simpskele.gif
478KB, 499x376px
>>
That feel when I can't find the thread I was looking for last night, but this shit, involving a literal fucking retard is still here because vagina.
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.