[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove to me that this life is real and is not some illusion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1463772999260.png (83KB, 545x532px) Image search: [Google]
1463772999260.png
83KB, 545x532px
Prove to me that this life is real and is not some illusion or simulation.
>>
File: image.jpg (907KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
907KB, 3264x2448px
Assuming that life is a simulation, how would that be distinguishable from life if it were not a simulation? All that assumption does is add another layer over top our current one, but at the base of the simulation there is a reality. What is that reality? And how is it different than our own?
>>
>>17756539

Faggot
It is a simulation
But behaveds in real maner
Is the divine paradox.
>>
First OP, you have to prove you're not a flaming faggot.
>>
>>17756545
fuck off reptilian
>>17756547
im not
>>
>>17756539
first you must understand the meaning of a word real young grasshopper
>>
define illusion. define real. define simulation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgBViHeiSKM
>>
>>17756539
>Prove to me that
I can't. Only you can think for yourself and process the reasoning I give you.
>this life is real
Your experience of it is real regardless of any logic anyone can throw at you.
>and
That's going to be a problem because there is no "and" with perception. It just is. Your experiences can never be denied. (When thinking reasonably.)
>is not some
It's something, alright. Are you asking why you have experience as opposed to not having experiences? Nobody knows, but you can have experiences even when unconscious so obviously it has nothing to do with the waking world.
>illusion
It is an illusion, constructed by your brain. Why does reality have a mechanism for perceiving itself?

God only knows.
>simulation
The universe spends 100% of its time doing hard physics calculations. Why does it do this? Scientists doesn't know.
>>
Kill yourself anon, it's just a fake this life no reason to keep playin. Insert again the damn coin.
>>
>>17756539
let's prove the opposite

http://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/04/the-illusion-of-reality/479559/
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.