[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody have any skinwalker experiences? I'm especially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

Does anybody have any skinwalker experiences? I'm especially interested in any that have happened in the northern part of Iowa.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 450x287px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 450x287px
That picture is a of a Wendigo though.
>>
>>17756512
>skinwalker
>posts wendigo
would have though that /x/ would have their shit together
>>
>>17756551
Sorry, I don't know the differences if there are any. Got any experiences with skinwalkers? And if yes, are they in Iowa?
>>
OP is a skinwalker, do not trust.
>>
>>17756567
My dad told me he had experiences with 1 in Iowa but wouldn't tell me anymore when I asked. I want to find one.
>>
File: u9YwxCO.png (95KB, 1554x631px) Image search: [Google]
u9YwxCO.png
95KB, 1554x631px
>>17756561
A skin walker, in Navajo legend, is a witch who can transform him or herself into just about any animal at all, and can be bad, but isn't a cannibal. A wendigo in Algonquin legends is a spirit which eats humans. It can also possess humans which of course aids its digestion. Skin walkers are humans -- witches, but humans. For Wendigos humans are a skin.(https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100315142019AAtmtPU)

Op, If you are actually planing to hunt this shit, I suggest, at minimum a 30-06(Example would be M1903a3 rifle) or .700 Nitro.
>>
>>17756925
not OP, but all i know about wendigos is what i saw in Supernatural. How close were they to the actual thing?

Any good resources on this shit, or any stories to share?
>>
>>17756925
The gun isn't a problem. It's finding it. So if any locations are available tell me
>>
File: RcFeSz1.png (449KB, 1400x2700px) Image search: [Google]
RcFeSz1.png
449KB, 1400x2700px
Just found this jem
>>
Personal Story
>Live in Pennsylvania
>Shit ton of woods
>camps a lot
>one weekend just me and my 2 buds
>midnight fishing
>go to take a piss away for the spot real quick
>turn around to get up to piss
>see a deer, 10 meters away
>standing straight on hind legs
>is messing with it's face
>like touching all over its self
>knows what a skinwalker is
>look back before it can see me
>tells friends we aren't catching any fish and to move on
>purposely don't look back
>move on to another spot away from it
>never saw what happened to it but left that night
>never told friends just said was sick
>>
Look into local native legends OP
>>
>>17757695
I'm a bit green to this still, but does having eye contact really trigger it to stalk you or something? Why wouldn't it attack you anyways if you were looking away?
>>
>>17759381
Well, when it comes to animals, facing them front first will give the impression that they're in the gaze of a predator and will make them feel threatened. This is because predators have twin eyes facing forward, to help with their hunt, where is more docile creatures usually have side facing eyes to help with their defense - larger cone of vision. Nature. Anyway - Seen Andrew Ucles do this on Youtube to I think a baboon? He could approach It with his back turned, but as soon as he faced it, showing both eyes, it bolted.

Moving to Skinwalkers... who the fuck knows. Maybe its the fact that they feel challenged if looked at, and will stalk you out of curiosity to figure out if you really are a predator, since they're probably used to being the top of the food chain?

Just speculation really, never ran into one.
>>
>>17756925
>>17757643
thank fuck we don't anything like skinwalkers/wendigos here in Saath Effrica

closest thing I know of is the legend of the Tokoloshe (basically a demon, that has such a big dong it hangs it over its shoulder) that is said to drag its victims away while they sleep... which sounds similair to these stories, but the natives say that you can protect yourselves by putting bricks under your bed -- with the implication being the little rascal is fucking tiny.
>>
>>17759507
Thank fuck they don't actually exist
>>
>>17756551
Wendigos are possessed humans. Does that look human to you?
>>
>>17759507
>manlets, when will they learn
>>
Last fall, I went to Pennsylvania with two of my friends. One of my friends had a lakeside house that we stayed for two nights in. It was about 11 o'clock at night, and we had just gotten back from some woods exploration. The three of us were standing near the lake at the back of the property and were talking, when the friend who owns the home went inside to grab something. As the other friend and I were talking, I looked toward the house and, in between the house and the parked car in the driveway, I saw two glowing orbs, much like the eyes of a cat. I turned on my flashlight and focused it (it was a fairly high powered flashlight and the beam could be focused into a smaller, more powerful one), and was able to see its pale fleshy legs as it crawled out of sight on all fours. My heart jumped out of my chest and I told my friend to get the fuck inside. We met my other friend inside and I locked every single door and window in the house, went into my bedroom, locked the door, and sat on my bed with my rifle.

I did my research the next day and concluded that it was a skinwalker that I saw.
>>
File: Skinwalker.png (68KB, 928x958px) Image search: [Google]
Skinwalker.png
68KB, 928x958px
Obligatory Skinwalker greentexted experience.
>>
Op here. Just letting you know I broke my computer last night in a fit of drunken rage
>>
>>17756567
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
go check Backbone state park or the Loess Hills, idk about skinwalkers but you might find a samsquanch
>>
>>17756551
Give him some slack, 75% of /x/ is drunk at any given moment
>>
>the northern part of Iowa

You in Iowa, OP?
>>
File: 1456386577148-3.png (312KB, 487x310px) Image search: [Google]
1456386577148-3.png
312KB, 487x310px
>>17765340
Twenty of the remainder are high as fuck and the other 5% aren't taking their meds.

We're a colorful board, you see.
>>
File: 1454492433912.png (228KB, 774x609px) Image search: [Google]
1454492433912.png
228KB, 774x609px
daily reminder not to fall for anti-goatman shilling by fleshgaits
>>
My mom's passed down a few stories to me about shit her family as seen around Fairfield, Iowa.

They've always called it bigfoot, but the way they describe it gives me skinwalker/goatman vibes.
>>
>>17756512
anyone got that one story about a city kid camping w/ relatives, and a goatman sneaking into their camper?
>>
>>17765464
It's called Anansi's goatman story, just look it up
>>
File: you must be new here.jpg (25KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
you must be new here.jpg
25KB, 311x311px
>>17756551
>would have though that /x/ would have their shit together
>>
lived 40 miles from the Navajo reservation for 12 years. Shit is real. Spent a good 1-2 work days out in the depths of the nation. Made some decent Navajo friends. Most refuse to talk about them, but the general mantra was "hit the freeway before it turns dark".
>>
oh yeah and "hit the freeway" and "don't pick up hitchhikers". Was not uncommon to see the same hitchhiker 2 miles down the road from where you first saw him.
>>
>>17762230
lol that actually got me
>>
evryone now skinwalker dont real

ideot
>>
do you faggots actually believe in this shit?
>>
>>17770549
no lol
>>
>>17770549
Well, you can believe whatever you want and deny existence of whatever, but it doesn't change anything. 4skinwalkers are real.

How to meet one:
1.[spoiler]Don't be a jew.[/spoiler]
2.[spoiler]Avoid jews.[/spoiler]
3.[spoiler]Stop washing your dick.[/spoiler]
4.[spoiler]If your dick is itching - congratulations, you've been visited by a 4skinwalker.[/spoiler]
>>
>>17756525
I thought wendigos were humans who started eating flesh on the regular.
>>
>>17756512
They can read minds
>>
>>17765364
Yes I am.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.