[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi there /x/, never posted before, but I just had a strange experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: whatisthis.png (9KB, 370x306px) Image search: [Google]
whatisthis.png
9KB, 370x306px
Hi there /x/, never posted before, but I just had a strange experience that I believe was something supernatural trying to trick me.

First up, look at the picture. If anyone recognizes anything like this, I'd love to know what the fuck it is. I thought it was a Swastika variant but I can't find anything that looks like this.

Secondly, the weird thing:

I was asleep, dreaming pretty normally, when all of a sudden I had to get something from this house. So I knock at the door, and an ugly man answers; he had a very long, fat face, with receded red hair, and yellow tomb stone teeth. When he answered, he asked, "Is he there?", when I asked "Who?" they grinned coyly and said, "The cat in the hat of course."

Now for one I've never fuckin' read the Dr Seuss book, nor seen the movie, so that's a pretty strange reference for my brain to throw in. Anyway.

They keep trying to convince me to come into the house. I refuse, of course, there's something off about the situation. They try to find all sorts of reasons, giving me things, needing me inside, all sorts. I continue to refuse, and knowing they won't give me what I want, I turn and walk away.

Suddenly this enormous purple fog rolls over everything. I can see this light blue and almost purpleish light, like a small dot, moving about a bit, but it's weird, it's almost like it's in my actual eyes, and not my dream.

Something chases me through the fog for a while, taunting me, beckoning me, but I keep evading it. I wake up, seeing that image in my eyes, alongside some other strange images and circles. The only other one I can remember was the edge of almost like a summoning circle (two circles, one outside one inside) and between them, a large bird head facing left, and on either side, two blocks that got thicker toward the edge.

I open my eyes, realise it's still dark, check the time, and it's about 3.05am, so I woke up pretty much dead on 3am. I can hear a light scratching at my door. It stops eventually.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 553x484px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 553x484px
>>17754446
1. Where did the symbol come from? Be specific. We need context.
2. You had a dream. How cool is that?
>>
>>17754446

it means simulacra.
>>
>>17754469
When I woke up, I could see it. I dunno what else to say. I had some funky fresh dreams, saw a light in my eyes rather than my mind while dreaming, and woke up and saw some weird shit at 3am.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 558x428px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 558x428px
>>17754493
Where specifically did the drawing come from. How was it made or constructed? Pen, pencil, what computer program, did you find a copy somewhere? How do you know you remembered it correctly. (Don't you understand the word specific). As much detail about the origin of the symbol as possible. Quit being vague.
>>
could it be that you want it to mean more than it actually does?
>>
>>17754528
I just saw it in my eyes, so no construction. I'm not being vague it wasn't /on/ anything. It stuck out to me because it was so clear cut. Like when you shut your eyes and you can see stuff on your eyelids, or when a light is shone on your eyes and it leaves like a mark where your blood vessels have dilated. It was like that.
>>
>>17754542
It might mean absolutely nothing, and it might be incoherent gibberish. Someone else told me the symbol had a meaning, but they don't remember the specifics, but they'd seen something like it before.

I'm not really fussed if it means nothing, just wanna know if it does.
>>
I remember this but i dont known where from.
>>
∆ the image i saw it
>>
>>17754446
Image is just flower of life grid. Square could be indicative of root chakra. Where etheric energy becomes physical expression the mind. Orbing is soul travel. Basically you could think that you are a frequency of light projecting a reality. The grid is how that is translated into proteins and stuff for your mind and body to create memories and experiences. If you project enough grid basically you see any 3rd or 4th dimensional reality isn't really real, its just an experiences playing out for the souls at that level of growth. You can surf around into alternate realities doing shit. The guy is probably just some soul using your energy to do shit and doesn't want the free cake to leave town. Balance your chakras and all the light of your soul can be freed from the limited realms, or be used to transform them into magical wonderlands.
>>
>>17754762
>The guy is probably just some soul using your energy to do shit and doesn't want the free cake to leave town. Balance your chakras and all the light of your soul can be freed from the limited realms, or be used to transform them into magical wonderlands.
What? I have chronic fatigue. I can't do shit, nevermind give people energy.
>>
>>17754762
Namaste
>>
>>17754772
Stop feeding into negative situations happening. Every experience is a lesson of sorts, even if the lesson sucks. What you can do is to recall past experiences and release the energy from them to return back to your present self.

Stuff like this can happen when you dream through your mind. You should meditate and practice awareness and mindfulness so that when you wander you can bring your attention back to where you want it to be rather than just picking up on energies that aren't good for you.

Its usually better to dream with your heart and soul. For me there seems to be some kind of grace given when my intention is to act in accordance to love.

You should probably try to form some kind of orb in the center of your being. Then use it as a basis to form a shroud around your mind and body. If you have a chance to look into a mirror while dreaming thats a good way for you to see your aura and strengthen it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.