[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the easiest way to experience something paranormal? tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

File: 1461798055873.gif (66KB, 249x198px) Image search: [Google]
1461798055873.gif
66KB, 249x198px
What is the easiest way to experience something paranormal? tell your tricks /x/

>inb4 kys
>>
kys
>>
>>17752619
Bumping for interest
>>
>>17752634
/thread
>>
>>17752619
Take DMT, Salvia, or a breakthrough dose of Ketamine.
>>
>>17752639
go away tripfag
>>
>>17752642
Stop that, people aren't dinner now are they?
>>
File: image.png (213KB, 479x346px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
213KB, 479x346px
>>17752642
>>
>>17752642
This
>>
>>17752619
Cheapest way? Stop sleeping. After day 3 you should start seeing/hearing shit.
>>
>>17752665
This is not the easiest way, though. In fact, it's one of the hardest and most painful.
>>
>>17752619
kys
>>
>>17752674
OP asked for easiest. Suggesting drugs means several things.

Having a contact
Having the funds
Risk of getting caught

>hardest and most painful

Nigga what? Compared to a potential bad DMT/Salvia trip I'd take 72 hours of no sleep every time.
>>
>>17752707
Have you ever tried it? Sleep deprivation is the shittiest, most uncomfortable way to hallucinate ever discovered. All you get is paranoia and agitation.
>>
>>17752725
Have you ever had a bad trip on some of the substance suggestions being made? That shit is potentially life altering and not meant to be taken for shits and giggles.

The longest I've done is five days and by the end I was seeing dead relatives and random shapes out of the corner of my eye. Was it uncomfortable? Sure, but nothing compared to the nightmare of a bad trip.
>>
>>17752679
Don't fuck with datura
>>
>>17752750
I'm glad that i never had a bad trip
>>
>>17752679
Also known as floripondio/floripón for south americans, I have one on my back yard they're pretty common
>>
>>17752750
Bad trips can be prevented if you're smart. Sleep deprivation is a guaranteed bad trip.
>>
>>17752757
Floripondio it's usually Brugmansia arborea, also know as datura arborea (the one with the white flowers), the one depicted in the picture is datura stramonium, also very common but smaller, the effects are stronger. And there is the colombian variety of wich I won't speak, cause that shit is dangerous.

You want some paranormal experience OP?

Go sleep in the woods under a Ficus carica, and sign or play a song on a septatonic scale.

Use a radio if you can't play.

Don't come back complaining.
>>
>>17752797
What's that supposed to do?
>>
>>17752797
Don't fucking datura, ever. I've been there, nothing crazy happened but it's not a pleasant drug.
>>
>>17752802
Remind you, why you are scared to go into the woods alone.
>>
>>17752809
every datura report on erowid:

>i don't have a lot of drugs in town, but i heard of this plant called "the devil's favorite plant: do not eat" by the natives. my buddies said it gets you faced, so i decided to try it.
>that night i ate a dozen whole plants raw.
>at first i thought nothing was happening, but a week later i dropped a cigarette and when I picked it back up i was still sitting right where i'd first ingested the plant. i looked at my watch and it had only been five minutes. also my watch was in chinese now and wouldn't stop frowning.
>just then all my best friend from high school knocked on the door. we hung out for hours, talking about how our lives had changed and smoking cigarette after cigarette. it was just like the gang had never been split up! then i dropped my cigarette and when i went to pick it up, i couldn't find it. i was freaking out thinking i was starting a fire, but soon remembered i don't smoke. when i looked up, my friends were gone. I still don't know if they were really there at all.
>before they left, one of my friends had smeared ashes in my hair. i didn't think about it then, but i took seven showers in a row trying to get it out. then I got a phone call from the water company telling me they're sorry the water hasn't been running all day. I then realized I hadn't been showering at all but simply dropping lit cigarettes that I had never smoked.
>would not recommend but i tried it 4 more times over the next month to see if it would get any better.
>>
>>17752832
I'm not scared of going into the woods alone.
>>
>>17752751
>>17752757
Why did mods delete this photo? Thats fukin dumb
>>
>>17752619
Had sleep paralysis last night. Read my account was similar to something called "the intruder"
I opened my eyes and was startled by the sound of a deep growl, almost demon like. Along with a pounding of my door, but instead of hard spaced out hits, it was like someone was drumming with their fists as fast as they could. Looked at my clock and only had been "sleeping" for about 15 mins. After what seemed like 30 seconds, the growl/scream started becoming more and more distant, and then I could hear nothing at all and actually sit up in my bed. Cold sweat and heartrat was JACKED. fucked me up until almost dawn
>>
>>17752975
anon probably did it.
>>
>>17752975
Well datura is pretty dangerous but it's still retarded to delete that.
>>
>>17752642
That's the easy way. Plus it's really not paranormal. It's just pushing your senses to their extreme limits.
>>
>>17753041
For the xtra spoopy feeling i bet
Gg m8ty
>>
>>17752619
Kill you—aw damn.

Go to sleep, keep a dream journal. Astral project.
>>
Always seems to happen to me when I'm talking to someone else about it.
>>
>>17753022
I've only experienced it a couple times, I'm convinced it's a side effect of encountering astral beings. or it's just your consciousness waking up a bit before your body does
>>
>>17752707
are you saying having friends is harder than not sleeping for 4 days because i rebut
>>
>>17752619
drink 4 bottles of tussin DM its legal and cheap.
>>
>>17752642

Definitely this, your perception of reality will never be the same.
>>
File: goofy turtle.png (3MB, 806x864px) Image search: [Google]
goofy turtle.png
3MB, 806x864px
>>17752619

Shhhhhh
i wont repeat this againg

so copy or whatever i dont care.

Nuestros secretos no son revelados a todos, la mente humana es débil.

This will only work if you focus enough or come
from a bloodline.

>Lay on bed
>Breath slowly, try to unfocus your mind, eyes closed, room closed, try to avoid any noise or distraction
Esto es peligroso si lo haces sin estar preparado, no digas que no te advertí gringo
>best way to unfocus your mind of banal things its to focus on your own brething and your own weight
>try to keep your body relaxed, yet still, if you get distracted focus on your breathing again
>when you are completely relaxed, focus on the darkness of your closed eyes, focus on the shapes and colours that seem to appear, only focus on that and your respiration.
Now the difficult part, si no te la puedes, no es mi problema
>you must reach a humble state of mind, remove your ego and all your personal thoughts, just focus on what you see without prejudice, without conceptions, free your mind of what it could be but of what it is
>go deeper into the colours, travel further and deeper into the astral plane
>at this point you should feel your body as weightless
if you are sensitive enough you may even experiment body detachment which freaks most people out.
Now this is the important part, you may panic and if you have mental issues you may go worse, have a seizure or worse. i dont know, some people even heal, it depends on the mood that you are. I cannot tell you much more, i dont feel i have the authorization, you better discover it yourself, there are many MANY more things to see gringito. Just don tell mama ok?
>>
>>17754717
Not him but will try, amigo. Thanks.
>>
>>17754717
Tienes el lineaje para hacerlo tu mismo o tienes que concentrarte demasiado?
>>
Don't expect it, and try to be doing something else. Seriously, if you're looking, you're way less likely to find it. I've had a couple instances of seeing people who weren't there, and it's always been when I wasn't expecting it. The first one I can remember, I was about 6 and trying to thread a needle. I really sucked at it, so all my concentration was focused on the eye of the needle. I heard a couple of quick taps on the picture window in the room I was in. I looked up quickly and saw a little boy with curly hair. I was really pissed off about the needle, though, so I went back to trying to thread it. It wasn't until I had the bastard threaded that I realized I didn't know any kids my age with curly hair. Another time I was getting ready to go for a walk in the woods with my dad. He left ahead of me. It was drizzling and I saw the back of a man wearing an orange raincoat walking through the field before the woods. When I caught up with my dad, I asked him what he did with the raincoat. Not only wasn't he wearing the raincoat, he hadn't walked through the field either.

I know it's lame and not much help, but it's all I got.
>>
>>17754803
madre y padre se dedican al tema. gracias a los espiritus, hacen magia blanca, ambos se dedican a la sanación.

No me es dificil, pero aun me asusta la parte en que uno se desliga
>>
>>17752750
the concept of a "bad trip" is extremely harmful to new psychonauts, please stop perpetuating it. So called bad trips occur when something in you life needs to be sorted, if you don't try to fight the negative feelings but instead analyze why they are occurring then a "bad trip" is actually one of the best things that can happen to you.
>>
File: imaginarium28.jpg (257KB, 1329x883px) Image search: [Google]
imaginarium28.jpg
257KB, 1329x883px
down mown town
>>
Urban exploring alone while drinking an even mix of jaggermeister, nyquil and dayquil.
>>
>>17752619
Mare you that guy from last week that was also looking to experience some paranormal shit quick and easy?

He seemed pretty legit about performing some weird ritual and never returned. He was probably just ended up being another faggot, but still he seemed determined to share his experience.
>>
>>17752619
Lay down comfortable and start breathing as hard and fast as you can. You are basically going to hyperventilate but there is no real danger in this. If you are doing it right you are going to start feeling in your hands, this is a good sign. When you start feeling it you need to push through it, it’s going to feel uncomfortable but just keep pushing your breathing.
>>
>>17755296
What does this do?
>>
>>17755296
Forgot to mention. You will start feeling something after about 10-15min. The key is to breathe as hard as possible as long as possible.
>>
>>17754717
I've actually done this before. An easier way is to just press down really hard on your closed eyes. It'll hurt but it'll be worth it. I did it so much once that it looked like I was going through a giant glass tube, seeing symbols and other weird shit outside of it.
>>
>>17755299
It can do many things depending on you. A "shaman" guided me through it in preparation for my ayahuasca trip. I basically had an OBE and i literally could feel energy centres burning in my body only through breathing.
>>
>>17755299
You'll just confuse your brain into having a panic attack.
Since you are forcing your body through the instinctive reaction to anxiety, your mind will be like "oh shit".
However, since you're deliberately doing this to yourself, the usual dangerous situation that would induce panic and anxiety is absent.
And your brain likes to do funny things when pieces of its natural puzzles are missing...
>>
>>17755299
dont listen to this fool >>17755318
There is nothing dangerous. The only thing you are doing is breathing and there is nothing more natural.
>>
>>17752797
Using any plant from the datura family is ass. Never forget datura= shithole dirty delerium
>>
>>17752837
Kek. Its like the worst part of a bad acid trip concentrated to its purest form. But seriously fuck datura anything.
>>
>>17752619
Try Divination
>>
>>17752674
What are you a pussy? I stay up for days. It's easy
>>
>>17755296
>When you start feeling it you need to push through it
what is "it" and what do you mean push?
>>
>>17752619
>>17752665
basically this - sleep deprivation. Cheap and easy, you just need to wait till hallucinations start to kick in, usually 36-48h without sleep is enough for some mild ones.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.