[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some time ago I found a profile with this name on YouTube, with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (1KB, 77x77px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
1KB, 77x77px
Some time ago I found a profile with this name on YouTube, with a series of videos about banned books, magic, etc. Then I found his facebook page and therefore with a group managed by the person who handled all these accounts in which they talked about a lot of these things.

After reading the topics they spoke, I started to see the lack of seriousness on some things and gave him a series of questions publicly the admin, who refused to answer and then took me out of the group.

My question for this issue is, someone has thought about these kinds of issues ?, if true ... All you can bring will be welcome

Another thing I miss is that this adm Always thought to have special powers, to be leader of this "group" that can only be entered with a book that gave you Djinn after performing a summoning spell and now have contact with this djinn that gives you books like the "Necronomicon", "the Song of the Vampires", the "Bataraan" among others ... looks cute story ...
>>
You were scammed anon...
>>
>>17752595
Do you believe? I managed to return to the group. I will continue investigating. but to prove he's a damn crook. their accounts are called "la hermandad de los vampiros"
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 364x568px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 364x568px
>>17752555
>Some time ago I found a profile with this name
What name?
>>
>>17753178
La hermandad de los vampiros
>>
Necronomicon H.P.Lovecraft fiction check
>>
>>17754055
I trought the same. But this person says he obtained from a djinn
>>
>>17754079
Context is everything. Myth is myth.
>>
>>17754128
It's probably
>>
religion is a big money maker
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.