[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe that psychic abilities are gained/learned, certain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Do you believe that psychic abilities are gained/learned, certain people are born with them, everyone is born with them but they don't know it, or that they're nonexistent?
>>
>>17752243
>or that they're nonexistent?

This.
>>
>>17752243
>Do you believe that psychic abilities are gained/learned,
Yes
>certain people are born with them,
No
>everyone is born with them but they don't know it,
Yes
>or that they're nonexistent?
Yes, no, maybe?
>>
>>17752249
So you have no idea.
>>
>>17752252
I have. They may or may not exist, but people do dream what they will be doing the other way, and synchronicity is a psychological thing, and if an external source (a "psychic") gives a push towards a result, it will happen due to priming. It exists, but can be explained away by psychology and statistics most of the time
>>
>>17752243

Some are developed. Some are born with them.
>>
>>17752243
Most likely non-existent. There has been tons of studies and experiments trying to prove psychic abilities and none of them have ever succeeded.
>>
>>17752262
go away tripfag
>>
>Do you believe that psychic abilities are gained/learned.
Yes
>certain people are born with them.
More like born without them. Some humans are purely material creatures and will never have a connection to higher knowledge.
>everyone is born with them but they don't know it.
You're born with the potential.
>>
It kinda seems that people start to become a bit psychic when death is involved, no?
>>
Everyone's born with them. Most people use them. Few people are concious of it. Fewer people develop them. Many of those fuck it up. Some dont. Some learn, most dont. Then u die and it doesnt matter
>>
>>17752243
...they're nonexistent?

yes, along with all the other horseshit called the paranormal.
>>
>>17753006
>yes, along with all the other horseshit called the paranormal.

Can't wait for school to start again.
>>
>>17753023
I know what you're saying but there's about a month left until school is out for the summer. Of course at wich point things take a turn for the worse, if one can believe that. Things are pretty dismal on this site and have been for a good 5 or more years.
>>
>>17753023
the kids would be better there than learning a bunch of useless woo
>>
>>17753062

I meant you, specifically, going back to school. The adults were having meaningful conversations, until school let out.
>>
>>17752243
I tend to think everyone has them to some degree, but talents vary and some people are going to be more in tune than others. There might even be people with terrible tuning who just can't do it on their own. Personally, I hope to become so skilled/tuned in that I can help others activate their own potential.
>>
>>17752243
>>>17752243

>yes, along with all the other horseshit called the paranormal.

Cool yes how mature to post this on /x/ you make so much sense ((((:
>>
>>17752992
This. I'm currently at the developing/trying not to fuck it up stage.
>>
I dunno, I'm pretty sure most psychic people are full of crap.

I did the eye one in a a thread a few days ago and that person got every single thing wrong.
>>
So /x/ i have a gift or psychic power that is useless ill see future events in full detail down to how gravity feels but i can't ever remember them till they happen ..
When they happen i can remember time and place that i for seen them
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.