[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /x/ think about mirrors? I have always had a weird

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: mirror.jpg (12KB, 185x273px) Image search: [Google]
mirror.jpg
12KB, 185x273px
What does /x/ think about mirrors?

I have always had a weird relationship with them. I am always either shocked or pleased by the face i see in the mirror because its not what I expect to look like or even who i think i would look like based on how I feel internally. Mirrors give me glances of my subconcious that I can only react to and don't really understand.

I feel like the ways and amount of mirrors and placement of mirrors in a place is a "fun shwai" thing that is a weird ancient maze of reckoning and flirting with our subconcious desires while the rest of the time we spend forced to exist in our own minds wihtout being able to see ourselves.
>>
>>17749575
I think mirrors is a pretty cool guy. eh mimics your image and doesn't afraid of anything.

I've also had weird impression of my face recently. I attribute it to gaining a sense of identity. For the first time in forever I'm noticing that there's a sentient being in my reflection.
>>
>>17749575
It's a fucking surface that reflects photons which then get reabsorbed by your eyes you stupid primitive nigger
>>
They freak me out so much that I close the bathroom door at night and dont hang any mirrors anywhere else in the house. If I sleep in a room with a mirror I take it down and face it towards the wall or the floor. If I cant take it off I request anotber room or cover it with sheets. I fucking hate mirrors, theyre looking at me. I know they are. I see it. I see something silhouetted behind me. I feel like when im watching 'myself' move, its been delayed by a split second. Like a recording. Like it has a delay. Theyre watching. And I wont let them watch me sleep
>>
>>17749718
Haha, nice one, autistic, aids-ridden bag of filth.
>>
>>17749718 This

>>17750857
I'm guessing you're one of the retards that believe mirrors are a portal to another dimension and are paranormal objects to summon shit and do spooky rituals.
>>
>>17749654
I'm amazed by all the old, stale memes that get used on /x/. It's ironic, I think.
>>
>>17751664
Pretty sure it's just summer doing its thing
>>
>>17751669
That's another meme! Very good.
>>
>>17749575
You're shocked by the face you see in the mirror because you are fucking ugly.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.