[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ how do I meet the fae folk? I've had an almost unnatural

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

File: fae.jpg (299KB, 1100x785px) Image search: [Google]
fae.jpg
299KB, 1100x785px
/x/ how do I meet the fae folk?

I've had an almost unnatural obsession with fairies since I was a small boy, I have always believed. How do I make contact with them?
>>
>>17749235
There is one that posts here, but I haven't seen her in a while.
>>
>>17749244
She is doing official fairy bussiness, I hope.

I miss her too.
>>
>>17749299
She is cool. Shit, she triggers people better than I do, I want to be her apprentice
>>
>>17749305
You are good enough.

She's just better at telling the true and making it look like a lie.

And the fancy fairy glamour, of course.

You always remind me of Jon Lovitz devil.
>>
>>17749235
Learn how to mix up a flying ointment, smoke some weed, take some shrooms, and go out into the woods.
>>
spread your asshole out of a north facing window every evening for one halfhour. Do this everyday and they should come to you.
>>
>>17749320
>You are good enough.
Nope. Even though I know enough of how to trigger people, I can't do it as efficient as she can. And there's also the strugle, should I shitpost or be honest about something. I'm too lazy to delete my trip if I want to say something honestly. And that's why I'm a faggot.
>She's just better at telling the true and making it look like a lie.
Fae always tell the truth. That's a fact. I also never told a lie, barring obvious shitposts/jokes or ignorance.
>And the fancy fairy glamour, of course.
Yes, a fine bride she would be.
>You always remind me of Jon Lovitz devil.
Thanks, mate! But the truth is more like Al Pacino, he is also jovial as I am, and diabolical, and he's fucking everywhere.
>>
>>17749235
>Obsession with faries since a little boy
You are either gay or a changeling or a changeling turned gay from all the fairy rape
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exg5aFp4_Nw
>>
And a site I found a while back.
http://www.all-about-fairies.com/are-fairies-real.html
>>
>>17749299
>doing official fairy bussiness
This sounds cute. Why does this sound cute? Maybe I should stop being around you people.
>>
>>17749305
You have my respect, you get people to think but also trigger them. She's just on another level. Seeing the pandemonium a post from her brings turned me into a believer. There's a reason people feel the need to try so hard to discredit her.
>>
>>17749874
Because it requires those tiny hands. Anything that requires those tiny hands will be cute. It's just the way things work anon.
>>
>>17749911
Stop iiit.
>>
>>17749888
>checked
Alright what is this fairy everyone's heard of and why is my 1.5 year amnesia such a bitch about it?

>tfw would probably know who she was if my memory wasn't dead
>>
>>17749888
Check'em! Yup, she can be like that.
>>17749918
Wow, how did that happen?
>>
>>17750877
I don't know. It's only been four days. Whatever it was, the memories are gone now.

Either that or it's a big hoax. Stupid calendars and shit.
>>
>>17750921
I had a lingering theory that you were the queen, but she's been out for the last six days (since last tuesday), not four IIRC
>>
>>17750982
>the queen
It's be hard for me to be a queen given the male genitals and all.
>>
>>17749235
The system seems to be designed by slight idiots.

http://www.megafileupload.com/jqMK/Scientific_Magic.pdf

http://www.megafileupload.com/jqML/Meanings_of_the_Runes.pdf

http://www.megafileupload.com/jqMM/English-Old_Norse.pdf

http://www.megafileupload.com/jqMN/9th_Degree_-_Homunculus.pdf

http://www.megafileupload.com/jqMP/Reclaiming_the_Pagan_Worldview.pdf

http://www.megafileupload.com/jqMQ/A_Dictionary_Of_Symbols_-_New_2010.pdf

http://www.megafileupload.com/jqMR/Alexandrian_Book_of_Shadows.pdf

http://www.megafileupload.com/jqMT/Book_of_Shadows_2.pdf

http://www.megafileupload.com/jqMU/Handbook_of_Medicinal_Herbs.pdf

http://www.megafileupload.com/jqMV/The_Book_of_Deer_-_Library_of_Illuminated_Celtic_Manuscripts.pdf
>>
>>17750996
Who knows. Maybe the fae were genderfluid
>>
>>17749305
You don't trigger anyone. You're just a newfag shitposter.
>>
>>17751041
>Fetus fae
>>
>>17751041
>http://www.megafileupload.com/jqMN/9th_Degree_-_Homunculus.pdf
Read... direction.
>>
>>17751060
And there you have it. You saw me, and you went to a thread you probably have no interest in, and you started bashing on me. If that doesn't count as triggering, I don't know what does.
>>
>>17751010
So this is where you gets your aliens, (:|
>>
>>17751067
How many people, on an average day, would you say you "trigger" this way?

Note that your answer is independent of any faggotry you may or may not overflow with.
>>
>>17751092
He gets about 100.
If he stopped tripping it would go down to 86.
>>
>>17751092
The answer is at least one. I also know at least one anon who knows what's up and joins the shitfest for fun. Then, there are at least two of my supporters.

Oh, wow, you told me I'm a faggot. What else is new?
>>
>>17751121
>100
I'd estimate four on a good day just for being a tripfag. Any more than that is purely delusional.
>>
File: 1454542310130.jpg (129KB, 1262x856px) Image search: [Google]
1454542310130.jpg
129KB, 1262x856px
DAILY REMINDER FAIRY QUEEN IS UTTER CANCER.

FUCKING TRIGGERED.
>>
>>17751131
>supporters
Those are called newfags and they're going to turn on you the moment they realize that you didn't need to be a tripfag to be a faggot.
>>
>>17751147
Wow, that hurt my feelings :'(
No need to be rude, mister
>>
>>17751151
I've seen it before, I'll see it again. Every newfag ends up wondering why tripfags are cancer and so they seek to defend the first one they meet. I did it too. Everyone is a newfag at some point. Tripfags are only cancerous because they end up being newfags longer than everyone else. It's not possible to gain efame on 4chan.
>>
>>17751160
What about moot?

Isn't he famous.

Tripfags specially /x/ tripfags serve a higher purpose, as you said with the newfags.

Helps them to learn how to recognize written patterns, I can recognize some anons based on their posts alone.

The most frequent users are actually easy to recognize, and I have no doubt, that some anons can recognize me too.

Fairy fucks with my system, more often than I would expect, for that alone she's not cancer to me.

She may even be a real fairy, not the queen tough that's a little far fetched.
>>
>>17751160
>it's not possible to gain efame on 4chan

remember aeris
>>
>>17751192
>a real fairy
>not the queen tough
Alright does this fairy have a name or do they just go by "the fairy" or what?

And moot is different because he's not an anon. To gain internet fame, you need more than a tripcode. Moot has/had more than a tripcode: He had a site.
>>
>>17751206
>remember aeris
I can't, I'm too much of a newfag to remember her. I only know the names because other anons will never forget. Her fame died the moment she stopped posting. You might be able to get a cult following with enough dedication, but the cult won't grow from the legend alone.
>>
>>17751160
Who said I'm in it for fame?
>>17751206
I want to be that guy, but with less avatarfagging
>>17751192
The fairy queen is a goddess of her own realm
>>17751214
She goes by the fairy queen, or just queen for the last couple of weeks
>>
>>17751314
>Who said I'm in it for fame?
Cross-thread tripfagging. There is no point in your future at which you'll think, "Shit man, I want to go back and read all the things I ever wrote on 4chan. My shitposting was uniquely gold quality and thus I have a reason to track my posts." With that level of narcissism out of the way, the only recognition you can get from wearing a trip is the experience of having a contiguous identity, ie., a way for anon to recognize you. That's fine, that's perfectly allowed. There's no rule saying you can't do that. It just means you're gradually, silently, get filtered and eventually stop getting the feedback you crave.

This isn't a game. It's not a competition. There's no special skills you need to have to "make it" as a namefag. It's needless friction, and the moment you realize that, you, like every other tripfag before you, will stop using it.
>I want to be that guy, but with less avatarfagging
You don't know anything about that guy and thus cannot be that guy, and trying to be that guy that everyone remembers is the reason tripfags are cancer. You do not need or want to be remembered and it's only a matter of time until you realize this.
>The fairy queen is a goddess of her own realm
Everyone is a god in their own mind. Being a god in someone else's mind is what takes skill.
>She goes by the fairy queen, or just queen
Well that sure wasn't clear as dicks from the way you guys were talking about her.
>>
>>17751352
>>Who said I'm in it for fame?
>Cross-thread tripfagging. There is no point in your future at which you'll think, "Shit man, I want to go back and read all the things I ever wrote on 4chan. My shitposting was uniquely gold quality and thus I have a reason to track my posts."
I don't think that. Are you implying my posts have quality? I don't believe it.
>With that level of narcissism out of the way, the only recognition you can get from wearing a trip is the experience of having a contiguous identity, ie., a way for anon to recognize you. That's fine, that's perfectly allowed. There's no rule saying you can't do that. It just means you're gradually, silently, get filtered and eventually stop getting the feedback you crave.
You think the newfriends know how to filter trips? Kek! And /x/ is full of 'em.
>This isn't a game. It's not a competition. There's no special skills you need to have to "make it" as a namefag.
I just want for anons to go through hoops of fire to tell me they hate me and that I'm a faggot
>It's needless friction, and the moment you realize that, you, like every other tripfag before you, will stop using it.
I will stop using it eventually. I've only had it for what? 10 days? Since last thursday I think.
>You don't know anything about that guy and thus cannot be that guy, and trying to be that guy that everyone remembers is the reason tripfags are cancer.
I wholeheartedly agree
>You do not need or want to be remembered and it's only a matter of time until you realize this.
It's not for rememberance, just insta-glorification, or vilification, that I seek
>Everyone is a god in their own mind. Being a god in someone else's mind is what takes skill.
Well, she's gotten into mine, and at least the minds of dozens of other anons.
>Well that sure wasn't clear as dicks from the way you guys were talking about her.
The guy didn't seem to think it was obvious.
>>
Magenta Pixie
>>
>>17751378
>/x/ is full of 'em.
/x/ is a slow board. You can be a newfag for a long time without stirring the pot. You haven't even stirred it yet by my standards.
>tell me they hate me and that I'm a faggot
Then you're being a tripfag purely for the sake of being a tripfag, are obviously and explicitly cancer, and you just lost your "supporters" by saying so. You end up filtered for that reason and then the quality of your subsequent posts stops mattering.
>10 days
Then there's no point typing any of this. It sounded like you were causing trouble for some people, but it's easily possible the hate is fabricated for the sake of seeing how you (or others) react.
>insta
Then you won't even last the month. You'll learn what you're aiming to learn.
>>17751378
>the minds of dozens of other anons
That's why I asked. People don't usually talk about these things unless they believe them.
>The guy didn't seem to think it was obvious.
Am that guy. It wasn't obvious.

Guess I'll go to bed tonight with mild intrigue.

Maybe even on up to notable curiosity.
>>
>>17751405
Without going into detail about my faggotry, let's get back to the topic at hand.
>That's why I asked. People don't usually talk about these things unless they believe them.
I believe it. Shit, I've seen angels and demons and old gods, why wouldn't faeries exist? It isn't too much of a stretch.
Especially given the nature of her posts. The way she talks. It just fits the fairy stereotype. Insane, beautiful, works on a different kind of mentality and morality, but it rings with truth. Twisted, deceitful truth.
>Am that guy. It wasn't obvious.
Sorry.
>Guess I'll go to bed tonight with mild intrigue.
>Maybe even on up to notable curiosity.
Yeah, the queen intrigues many anons. Hope you see her soon. Open your Dreams and she will come. That's what she said, and it's true. My dreams have been better ever since.
>>
>>17751438
>My dreams have been better ever since
Let me revise:

Severely notable curiosity. Any dreamsharing yet?
>>
>>17751468
Not that I know of or remember. Come to think of, I don't remember them at all, I just know that I have trouble waking up because of how good the dreams feel lately. It's cozy, and it feels amazing. I am kinda scared that I will dream some day and never wake up. Fairies can be deceptive like that
>>
>>17749235
Sorry your thread has been derailed by autists OP, have a link.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/celt/ffcc/index.htm

If you put something sweet out in a saucer outside just before sunset or sunrise, they might hang around your house a bit.

I wouldn't go out looking for them though. They're arrogant manipulative pricks, its better to be ignored by them.
>>
>>17751525
>Sorry your thread has been derailed by autists OP, have a link.
I also rerailed it, so yeah!
Anyways, why does everyone assume the sidhe and fae when discussing fairies with no love for the slavic Vila fairies?
>>
What about druids? Do druids exist?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ0XUzaaTHU
>>
Go to a gay bar if you want to meet fairies OP, I'm sure they'd like you
>>
>fae
Are we talking Tinkerbelle or Azog the Defiler?
>>
>>17749235
>/x/ how do I meet the fae folk?
I hear that's a terrible idea.
>>
>How do I meet fairies ?
>There's one that posts here, but she's on OFFICIAL FAIRY BUSINESS
Goddamit you guys are legit retarded
>>
>>17751901
If that didn't make you laugh, you have no humor.
>>
File: fairy-light-psd-455616.png (263KB, 378x400px) Image search: [Google]
fairy-light-psd-455616.png
263KB, 378x400px
>>17749235
They have to let you I think. I saw one a couple of years ago and it is like it popped out of nowhere without sound of snap or anything.
>>
>>17751901
Nigga, fuck you...
>>
>>17751486
You should try keeping a dream journal. It'll help with dream memory something fierce.
>>
>>17753085
Thing is, I didn't have any dreams other than night terrors for years up until then. A dream journal wouldn't help me because I can't even tell if they are drems or not.
>>
File: 5.png (55KB, 138x202px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
55KB, 138x202px
>>17751220
Is that why you little shits still talk about me years after I stopped posting regularly? Nice contradiction you have there~
>>
>>17753095
Keep a journal whether they're dreams or not. You can't go wrong with this stuff. Worst case scenario you write down a really weird dream that nobody understands, and that'd be great in its own right.
>>
>>17753223
Hi how are you?

Haven't talked to you since the time I used to lurk on /co/.

You been low profile lately, nice to see you are still alive.

Don't erase your posts so quickly this time.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.