[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Things that have happened to YOU I'll start, >trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: knock knock.jpg (56KB, 343x500px) Image search: [Google]
knock knock.jpg
56KB, 343x500px
ITT: Things that have happened to YOU

I'll start,

>trying to get to sleep one night
>hear this knocking about half-way up my window so a bird couldn't have perched on the ledge
>get freaked
>wake up next morning and tell mum
>"when you hear the knocking again just yank back the curtains"
>k
>nightfall comes
>knocking comes
>too pussy so instead i go out the back door to look at my window
>nothing there
>knocking stopped after that

Kind of a shit story but not every person grew up on an abandoned ranch where a skinwalker ripped their dad's face off.
>>
>>17747949
I have one
>at home
>parents away, just me and my brother
>walking down staircase and hear loud thumping coming from the bottom of my parents' room
>stop to listen
>thumping continues, almost like hard footsteps
>call my brother up to listen
>he hears it, we just sit and listen for a minute
>go up to parents' room and look around
>nothing there
>go back on the staircase and wait
>thumping returns louder
>went outside and didn't hear it when we came back
>>
>2006
> 13 at the time
>Playing Smackdown Vs RAW on my uncle's room in my grandparents' flat (it was the grandchildren room then)
>It wasn't windy,but for some reason the room kept opening and closing slowly
>5-6 or so minutes later,the door started opening and closing violently fast
>Meanwhile,Grandma and Grandpa were sleeping
>I tried to check what was happening with the door
>all windows were closed,keep that in mind
>When I went out of the room,the door hit me and closed
>The next morning
>Grandma tells me it was my great grandfather's room before it was my uncle's (my uncle had these experiences too,but it later stopped)
>>
My friends house is haunted (we grew up right next to a farm where murders took place in the 20's so the area is even creepy.)
>Summer after senior year I stayed at her house for the first time
>She and her sister slept in their parents room and i slept on the couch
>I remember waking up to something gently touching my arm
>Then woke up again and looking at something at the end of the couch (didn't have glasses on so it was just a blur)

Sorry nothing too exciting, but I was pretty nervous about it all and really didn't expect to see anything after 7 years of never experiencing anything.
>>
>>17747949
>be twelve
>home alone for the night, watching TV
>channel changes to static out of nowhere
>remote is just lying on the table in front of me
>a pink face forms in the static, looking straight at me
>I freak out and and try to change the channel with the remote
>face starts wailing like BestCryEver.youtube but deformed to hell
>mash the power button on the remote, nothing happens
>decide to just pull the plug
>Its eyes follow me across the room as it grunts "no!"
>have a small panic attack
>turn the TV back on
>it's back to normal
>remote works again

Maybe my remote just freaked out and tuned the TV to a poorly received channel, which happened to show something that corresponded vaguely with the actions I was taking. Or maybe a demon tried to posses my shitty TV. Probably the former.
>>
>>17748137
ahhhh how i haven't missed summer
>>
>>17748145
What the story that bad?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.