[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Times you were spooked but then unspooked >live alone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: cat derp.jpg (44KB, 500x620px) Image search: [Google]
cat derp.jpg
44KB, 500x620px
ITT: Times you were spooked but then unspooked

>live alone
>almost every night hear metalish squealing/scraping noise coming from under house
>outside today fixing car
>hear the noise
>turn around
>it's a cat rubbing itself against a metal hose wheel mounted on the wall
>fucker does this every night
>pat him though so not mad
>>
HaHaHa! Story of my life. And I'd have done the same thing.
>>
>>17747728
What's a big Cancer?
>>
>>17747732
Like a hard and big Cancer polyp in my intestines I thought I found when I was worming.

I meant it was just a big poop lol
>>
I used to be scared of ghosts until I tape realized that even of ghosts are real, who gives a fuck? They're ghosts. They're fucking jealous of my ability to breath and fuck bitches that they're trying to mess with me by doing what? Making a noise? That's so fucking scary you jealous pussy ghost. I swear to god I'll never understand why ghosts could be frightening to anyone anymore.

What IS scary though is the thought that a uniform can turn a man into an authority figure.
>>
>at home with the significant other
>cleaning up after dinner,goofing around
>both walking up stairs laughing when we her really loud demonic wail
>both of us go silent and shit our pants, listening for the source
> finally pin the sound to outside the front door
> in true horror movie fashion open the door expecting to die
>it's our fucking rusty ass storm door that didn't latch properly and is banging against the house

It is now called Satan door.
>>
>>17747644
>be me, around 13 years old
>sitting in my room
>hear my little sister go into the garage
>suddenly hear the most bloodcurdling scream i've ever heard
>oh shit my sister just got stabbed to death
>or eaten alive
>or both
>parents run to the rescue
>turns out it was just a cat that jumped out of the trash can and scared the shit out her
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.