[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With political/national and racial/identity tension higher than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: alien-invasion.jpg (193KB, 1128x759px) Image search: [Google]
alien-invasion.jpg
193KB, 1128x759px
With political/national and racial/identity tension higher than ever, will an alien invasion just what the people of planet Earth needs to come together?
>>
>will an alien invasion just what

bang clamor can
>>
maybe but I'll join he aleans
>>
>I'll join he aleans

toggle toggle canter
>>
inb4 independence day
>>
ozymandias pls go
>>
>>17747592
We would be fine without niggers fucking everything up
>>
What makes you think that the Aliens won't play us against each other? Take advantage of already existing tensions, maybe accelerate climate change to further damage global food and water security, give all sides advanced weaponry, sit back and wait until all sides have severly weakend each other, and then take control once the dust has settled.
>>
>>17747592
If they are not aggressive? No people who are tired of this world's bullshit will flock to their side faster than a jew can gain money.

If anything it may be their plan all along, getting the political tension on earth so high that we can no longer live with each other. The current path is setting us up for destruction, the media information lords know that, redpilled people know that and the invisible government (read a book called "propaganda") knows that, and the later group is the one setting all of this up, so it makes no sense for them to sabotage their own race so hard.
>>
>>17747592
/pol/ will accuse the aliens of being cointel to stop the racial tensions. You literally can't win when politics is involved.
>>
File: 1424790730720.jpg (162KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
1424790730720.jpg
162KB, 300x450px
>>17749618
What if they divided the human race? Took the muslims to one point, right wings to another and leftards to another? So far we're assuming it's one race or civilization what if it's a conglomerate?
>>
Alien invasion is what the statists/globalists will use to create a New World Order.

I will not be surprised if we are 'invaded' in the next 10 years without the majority civilian populace ever actually seeing the aliens. It will be a false war of course. The Penultimate Truth, right?
>>
File: 1458142323071.jpg (3KB, 172x200px) Image search: [Google]
1458142323071.jpg
3KB, 172x200px
>>17749141
So you're saying aliens are da joos?
>>
File: 1461288231557.jpg (173KB, 1170x990px) Image search: [Google]
1461288231557.jpg
173KB, 1170x990px
>>17747592
Heres the thing people think an alien invasion will be some action movie ground war.

What if its something far more brutal, like directing an asteroid into us to kick it off, draining most of the planets water overnight, a massive swarm of robots with more mass than the planet descending upon us to consume process matter, a virus that modifies our biosphere, a controlled grey goo scenario, or a they arrive on a mega structure or rogue planet dwarfing our own?

I really think people underestimate how much a real space faring power could easily place us in a no win scenario.

If they come its not going to be a ground war where Tom Cruise, or Arny saves us its probably going to be no different to us exterminating a pest.
>>
>>17747592
no; look at the native americans, they weren't able to unite either, when the Europeans came
>>
>>17747592
>higher than ever
no

not at all
>>
>>17747592
kek, that's the worst way for coming together, we won't enjoy the unity for too long
>>
>>17747592
>Does the earth need alien invasion

No.
>>
>>17747592
Depends on if the wizards will defend us.
>>
File: 1463967286676.jpg (34KB, 450x349px) Image search: [Google]
1463967286676.jpg
34KB, 450x349px
>>17751546
Can't deny that a ground war will be epic as hell.
>>
An independence day style invasion might do that.

A real invasion would probably just be unstoppable smart cluster ammunition from orbit.

Or worse, chemtrails with biological agents specifically designed to take out humanity.

There wouldn't be a war, just an eradication.
>>
>>17747592
Nope, ideologically 50% of the people hate the other 50% and are trying to steal from them. We have reached a point where population is to large for resources and soon a large segment of the population will need to be culled. In prior history war and famine had kept total population low now we have fixed that problem through technology which created a largely useless class of people who have no purpose in society. Nothing is free and these people cannot go on living while giving nothing back to society so there is only one likely outcome. That being some form of population control. This could come through abortion, eugenics, war, starvation, sterilization, ect. All you can do is wait and see.
>>
To be honnest i dont really Think an invasion would change much to start of with. (assuming we have a chance)
Religious people would loose their shit. As a race we would still be divided. Only once millions, started to die i think we would have a chance of uniting (temporarily)then MAYBE we would be able to defeat them
>>
>>17751971
If it happens and were not wiped out or crippled in the first strike.
>>
th͜e̺̖̬̗͟ ̳ą͓͇̝̙l̡̠ì̖̬͕̬e̛̥̪̜̖̩n̦͇s̸̺̹͈͎̱͉̺ ̬͡a͖̙͟ͅr҉e ̥̬̝͈̗̜̣a͡l̛̪̪͓͇r̹̰̮͔͍͞e̵͙̲͔a̹̰̭͉̯͟d̲̺͖̭̤y̩͔̬̜͔ ͕̙̭̮̟h̡͎̘͓͈e̡r̡̝̲̟̝̗͕̬e͓͖̭͙̲͞.͚̤̦̟̫
̥̮͓̬͢p͓̮̰r͖͙͖̼e̛̘̞̤̩̫̝p҉̜a͎̪̠͎ṟ͇̜̘̣̤e͓ ͔͖̠̗fo̭̱̹̻̞̗̗͜r̠̼̫̳ ̜̹̣͈͕t͖̗͕͎̮̱͘h̨̭̩e̸̺̻̹̙ ̡͎̼̲͍̗̭g̜̖̥̖̰ͅre̤̘̙a̞̣͇t͕͓̗͈̘͎ ̷r͍̖͔̪e̙̞v̩̼̯̭̟̦̥̀ea̷l͕̰̯i̤̹̳͠n̛̫͔͎g̗̤̺ͅ ̙̪̭̼͓́
>>
As a member of the research team Alpha Digitalis, I have studied over 20,000 hours of footage, blacklisted government documents and civilian encounters regarding the behavior (and subsequent chance of invasion) of the 3 confirmed alien races currently know to the US government.

If it happens (which is won't, because reasons) we would never even need to come together for we wouldn't ever be aware it had happened.

Psychological Warfare is what you're looking at. Also, rape via strategically placed nodes 'absorbed' into the body of the 'victim'.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.