[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me a list of conspiracy theories you wholeheartedly believe,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 290
Thread images: 32

File: image.jpg (35KB, 432x243px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 432x243px
Give me a list of conspiracy theories you wholeheartedly believe, /x/.
For instance, I believe LBJ was behind the Kennedy assassination (though some anon already talked about it in the last thread)
>>
>>17746925
I believe no planes hit the twin towers.
>>
>>17746925
I believe the children are our future. A certain group believes the same and advocates removing promising children from their parents in order that they might reach their full potential. The children are warehoused or "schooled" in several locations around the country. The largest "school" is located just outside St Louis. They only take white children (because racist) between the ages of 2 and 9 as they are the most pliable. This is not a pedo ring but rather an attempt to influence the future leadership of our country.
>>
>>17746925
>The Mandela Effect is real.
>>
I believe:

1. The US government has the capability to control the weather

2. Aliens exist and have contacted humans

3. The Illuminati or some controlling group of individuals is shaping global society to their goals

Potentially plausible:

1. The US government assassinated JFK

2. Time travel has been discovered and utilized

3. Ancient aliens existed and we have discovered their technology

4. Megadolons still exist in oceans

5. The US currently has a moon space station

Crazy but still think about it:

1. Chem trails are real

2. The moon landing was faked

3. The Nazis built a space station on the moon

Stuff I want to know:

1. What secrets lie in the Catholic Archives

2. Who invented the Antikythera Mechanism and how did they do it

3. Who invented the Baghdad batteries

4. How the giant Easter Island heads came to be

5. Stonehenge's purpose

6. Did Atlantis truly exist

7. Are elections rigged or staged

8. Is there a true fountain of youth

9. Did the city of El Dorado exist
>>
>>17746972
>Moon landing is fake
>US has base on moon
pick one
>>
>>17746995
Yeah I think the US having a moon station is more plausible than the moon landing being faked
>>
>>17746995
I mean it's splitting hairs but he could mean the broadcast moon landing was fake but we have since established a lunar base/colony.
I don't think the landing was faked but that's just me
>>
>>17747017
>>17747004
In theory they cancel each other out lmao..
>>
>>17746925
I believe the NSA is secretly manipulating Red Hat into weakening the security of Linux software
>>
>>17746970
Speaking of...
Since when is the jungle book's "bear necessities" song not "...couldn't be fonder, of my [great] big home..."?
>>
>>17746972
>Who invented the Baghdad batteries
Baghdadis I would assume.
>>
/x/, like /b/, is modded exclusively by FBI agents. Save a screencap of this, it probably won't be here tomorrow.
>>
>>17746972
Elections are definitely rigged.
>>
File: 9111.jpg (31KB, 496x387px) Image search: [Google]
9111.jpg
31KB, 496x387px
>>17746925
>>
File: lon_chaney.jpg (14KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
lon_chaney.jpg
14KB, 320x320px
LBJ did JFK

Nazis flew to america and remade the nazi party secretly and infiltrated the military and the CIA.

The NSA doesn't exist, in the sense that they don't spy on everybody, it was deviced as a way to keep paranoids out of the internet and to sell more antipsychotics.

4chan and other text based media is infiltrated by sapient AIs that shill all day, in any thread that could be labeled dangerous or fun, AIs don't understand fun so they hate it.

Archeologist are racist cowards that can't risk to have actual theories about the actually strange things for fear of losing their jobs or position in some secret societies.

Secret societies exist and go around doing dumb, dangerous, world manipulating stuff for shit and giggles.

Chemtrails are the result of pesticide abuse by farms, and Monsanto pays to keep some mouths shut.

Aliens exist and they hate earthlings, so we can't know about this racist aliens.

Elections are beyond rigged, they don't even count the votes, just made all up on the news channels.

Alex Jones and Bill Hicks look surprinsingly similar.

Big Foot is out there trying to not get shoot again by crazy anons.
>>
File: 1447040379400.png (766KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447040379400.png
766KB, 1280x720px
>>17747079
(you forgot /pol/ but we'll forgive you)
>>
Other anons already covered most everything. I'd like to add:
- I'm convinced that the powers that be actively work to keep the human population fighting among themselves, because that is an extremely efficient and effective way to a) distract them from what's really going on b) and more importantly, it also keeps them from uniting against Big Brother. This is achieved by a) making sure critical thinking is NOT taught in schools, so that people don't have any expertise in spotting this, and b) lots and lots of shilling in order to create anger and fighting. Race wars, gender wars, religious wars, any 'us vs them' mentality like that, I guarantee it's Big Brother fanning the flames. For example, a shill will pretend to be on the X side, and acts outrageously and says very stupid things in order to make X supporters look dumb. Cue X people trying to correct them, and Y and Z people attacking all of X on the basis of the shill's words. The deeper the wedge Big Brother can drive in, the better for them.
>>
- I'm also convinced that it is no accident critical thinking is omitted from school curriculums.

- I am certain that the powers that be are behind the whole alpha/beta thing. By that, I mean the mindset that men are either worthwhile 'alphas' or weak 'betas,' and it's no accident that the 'superior' 'alpha' personality traits that men are indoctrinated to strive for are identical to the symptoms of psychopathy. > total self-interest at all times in every situation at any cost, no matter who else might suffer as a consequence
> the attitude that lying is fine because it gets me what I want
> hostility/violence seen as strengths/powerfulness
> intense narcicissm
> the attitude 'the world exists to serve me and if I want something, I am entitled to it'
> the use of intimidation and dishonesty
> etc.
This promotion of psychopathy causes further social disruption. From Big Brother's perspective, it also has the side benefit of making men who are not natural assholes feel bad about themselves since they're not alphas, which means they'll function less well in society. Maybe they'll even get depressed, or else they'll lash out at the people around them in order to take their frustration out. Big Brother counts that as a society-disrupting win.
>>
>>17747062
Yazidis
>>
>>17747031
Tnot really. Hanon only stated that he believed the "moon landing" itself, Ethe first one, Gthe one they told us about. Athat that one is fake. Mbut at this point I'm on anons side. Ethey probably have a moonbase up there right now.
>>
>>17747379
I hate you.
>>
>>17747379
Classic.
>>
>>17746972
Stuff I want to know:

4. How the giant Easter Island heads came to be

FYI, they aren't just heads. People dug up the dirt around them and it turns out they are full statues, just with large heads. Still don't know how they are made, but it might interest you to look at the interactions between Polynesians and the pre-Inca.
>>
>>17746972
I agree with this list, also i always wondered about the fountain of youth
>>
>>17746972
How come you say geoengineering is real but then say chemtrails are "crazy"? How do you think the weather is manipulated numb nuts?
>>
I believe in the Despair Code
>>
>>17747202
Archeologists aren't racist or cowards. I am an archeologist. Let me tell you what happens if I find something "different".

1- 99% of the time that thing will go "missing" while everyone is asleep and without proof I'm just a raving lunatic.

2-people tend to get shot accidentally when they have something of value that shouldn't exist

3-even if I got away with the object and went public straight away would you believe me?

For the record I did find something once, it was a disc of metal about the size of the Palm of my hand. Couldn't identify what kind of metal in the feild.... And it had an interesting ability of cutting through anything made of metal.... It was blunt, it didn't heat up at all and yet the damn thing slid through metal like a hot knife through butter.
It went "missing" when it was sent to be analyzed.

And you don't believe a word of this do you? I've tried to get information out and no one listens. Maybe blaim yourself first before claiming we're all the same
>>
>>17747526
Oh and for the record I'm not in any kind of secret society and I do have theories of my own. But as I said in the other post nobody listens anyway.
>>
Wizardtits.
>>
TIME CUBE PEDOWOOD MERMAIDS ARE REAL
>>
Satoshi nakamoto is benevolent a.i.
>>
>>17747457

those pics of them being dug up are fake.
>>
File: timeparadox.jpg (161KB, 900x510px) Image search: [Google]
timeparadox.jpg
161KB, 900x510px
>>17747202
>military and CIA are nazis
>sucks Israels dick
>>
>>17747526

where did you find the disc?
>>
>>17747652
A Middle East country that had its museum raided not too long ago. It was about 15 years ago I found it.
>>
>>17746942
name the school or tell us more
>>
>>17747692
Are you aware of any anti gravity artifacts that were found in a museum in Baghdad? A guy I used to know was in the Navy doing something with special operations guys and said that one of the guys he worked with helped raid the basement of this museum with a couple dozen locals who were hired to carry stuff.
>>
>>17746936
I was there, they're real. fuck you.
>>
>>17746925
I think the alien invasion mentality was created to diverge attention from real problems so when someone sees something they don't know what it is they immediately associate it with aliens and go on the wrong direction from the beginning.
>>
>>17747526
And you never took pictures or videos of such unbelievable artifact even thought cameras are cheap and common and you are a fucking archaeologist.
>>
hitler died of old age in the americas
>>
>>17747890
Ok how many photos/ video of unusual artifacts or ufos or anything do you take as fact?

If you saw a video of a metal disc cutting easily through metal would you believe it? No you wouldn't, you'd scream fake like I've already said.
>>
>>17747915
You still sounds full of shit. Professionals document weird shit all the time. You sound more like a kid.
>>
>>17747526
>1- 99% of the time that thing will go "missing" while everyone is asleep and without proof I'm just a raving lunatic.

So you have no smartphone to do pictures or to make a video. Cool.
>>
>>17747915
If you are a real archeologist and you take pictures and a vid on the spot it is pretty believable for me.

But you wont. You are just an edgy roleplayer who got his bluff called out.
>>
The holocaust didn't happen how the official story says it did
>>
>>17746925
Philadelphia Experiment
>>
I am a powerful shaman
>>
Prince was murdered for dabbling in some next level shit. I'm not sure what...

Look at his most recent promos and shit. Third eyes, pyramids the whole works.
>>
I just lost the game
>>
>>17747922
poor thing :(
>>
>>17747969
No shit. Stacks of people died, but that shit has been warped and oversimplified
>>
The higher-ups in the Catholic Church and many other large organized Christian denominations don't actually believe in their own religions. They rationalize this in various ways such as viewing their station as not about their personal beliefs but those they serve, Christianity providing a convenient platform for moral instruction even if its truth claims are false, fear of being out of a job, and that a sudden deconversion would cause social chaos.

This is true for smaller priests as can be seen from the ones who have come out of the closet, but I'm talking about the larger denominations that have considerable resources under their disposal, especially the Catholic Church. I find it hard to believe that with Catholicism's history in philosophy and advancing science, they would somehow be ignorant of the damning philosophical criticism of theism for the last 200 years. Whether there is any actual validity to their own beliefs seems like it would be a prime concern.
>>
>>17747977
literally just reading this name spooks me
>>
>>17747526
>>
>>17747991
Probably it didn't live long. That kind of malformation is a serious fuck up in the embryonic development and usually they are born dead or die soon after. At least it is like this on humans, cats, etc.
>>
>>17748042
Yeah true. It's a pretty big coincidence that I looked up atavism the other day and went down the deformities trail.

You got any good searches or sites in areas of deformity. A bit more 'sciency' than 'conspiracy' preferred, but not demanded.
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2183858/All-presidents-bar-directly-descended-medieval-English-king.html
>>
>>17748049
Just check medical stuff. Embryology books, etc. Probably wikipedia would be enough for people who don't have knowledge in the field.
>>
>>17746925
Some elite controls the whole world. Probably planning it since the 1910's.
The Soviet Union and nazi Germany were tests to see how people react in an authoritarian state so they could avoid revolts in the future.
All pop culture is propaganda.
Politics is a fun little tv show to make people think they matter.
Presidents and world leaders are just actors.
Wars and international struggles are real but happen for no other reason than to give the impression that the world is under chaos.
NK and cuba were the last bastions of uncontrolled territory. Cuba has fallen and some shit is about to happen to NK.
The aggressiveness they show in making people register everything digitally shows that things are getting to their final state.
Even us talking here is planned. We are crazy conspiracy theorists that nobody takes seriously and provide the fun responce 'everyone is mind controlled except you?'
Maybe the whole pre-30's world history is fake.
>>
>>17746972
It's not the illuminati, they may still exist under another name but it's a bigger power structure. It's a network of elites and their assets all across the west with assets all over the world.
>>
>>17747939
Smart phone Huh? It was 15 years ago, what part of that aren't you getting?
I'm 37 so no not a kid and just because you don't believe me doesn't mean you've called my bluff. It's not a bluff, but as usual no one believes the truth.
It was in May 2001..... An interesting year. I found a weird artifact, usa got a little payback for all their bullshit, lots of fun that year
>>
>>17746925

Something doesn't add up with the Sandy Hook reporting.

https://youtu.be/oD0z275nQnM
>>
>>17748036
Ha nope Indiana jones doesn't have an australian accent
>>
The reason I visit /x/ is because I'm all my years of digging up old pottery, bronze rings and old bits of shit I found something that made me a believer in an ancient advanced race.
I come here hoping to hear from someone else who I could discuss it with. It didn't look remarkable at all, it was a light gray disc with no markings. If you saw a video you would say it was fake as it would just be the disc being run across some metal and leaving a perfect cut. No noise, no heat, no sparkly lights. In 2001 I was using a Nokia brick.
In the same area we found some pottery and that's about it.
>>
>>17746925
Marilyn Monroe was murdered. And her death involved the Kennedys in some way.
>>
File: willsmithplz.jpg (9KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
willsmithplz.jpg
9KB, 300x300px
>>17748076

>18th cousin of President Obama

Going that far in genealogy is ridiculous, everybody on earth is an 18th cousin of everybody else. The math gets unwieldy well before that.
>>
I believe that Heinrich Himmler was murdered, and didn't "accidentally" killed himself. This was done to help the allies invent the holocaust myth. If you look at official history, Himmler is considered one of the main orchestrators of the holocaust, and his death is too ridiculous to be true. Besides, if he was dead, how could he deny everything?
>>
Jesus is really Satan and Bill Gates is Jesus.
>>
>>17747035
this is horrifying
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 750x747px)
image.jpg
99KB, 750x747px
Guess I'm not allowed to say what's real and what's fake.
Use your judgement op
>>
>>17748580
Everyone else thinks Holocaust deniers in current year are just getting indoctrinated to serve in Holocaust 2, right?

I guess that's the theory I believe in.
>>
>>17748584
They call Jesus the brightest morning star morning star is also what they call Satan. So possibly.
I feel like the Protestants that came to America were actually the evil outcasts thus the witch trials and all the other stupid shit that happened with the quilts.
Not very loving Jesus behavior.
>>
Multiple friends of Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris knew what was going to happen at Columbine, and let it happen. A few of them probably helped them as well, procuring materials and other activities.
>>
Alien abductions are real, and they choose people who are mentally unstable or otherwise unlikely to be trusted.

Likewise, they use cloaking technology to mimic the appearance of stereotypical alien tropes, like flying saucers and little green men to further limit the credibility of any sightings.
>>
>>17747526
I wholeheartedly want to believe you
But come on
>Pic related
>>
Zika virus was created to control overpopulation and it got out of the year fa ility before it was finished.
>>
>>17746942
Even if this isn't true, I'd watch this movie.
>>
>>17748632
is there any evidence supporting this?
>>
>>17747469
You should. You will see why very soon.
>>
File: mandella effect.png (101KB, 1698x772px) Image search: [Google]
mandella effect.png
101KB, 1698x772px
dear /x/ I just saw this reposted on /pol/
I went and had a look at the C3PO thing myself. This is really weird. An article stating Hilary just got indicted has suddenly disappeared which is why this thing came up.

Right now I am very convinced, please can anyone dissuade me or show me more evidence?
>>
>>17747526
Shouldn't someone with a degree in archeology know how to spell?
>>
>>17746942
There is a private school in Bethesda Maryland that it rumoured to be have a secret curiculum designed with specific and nefarious purposes. Google Landon School.
>>
>>17747910
I'm a huge skeptic, but this one always rings true to me for some reason.
>>
>>177477
Got any proof of that?
>>
>>17747379
>>17747438

pls explain the funny
>>
>>17749397
in their released edited diaries they mention someone buying them guns and weapons
>>
>>17747632
Not heard this but want to believe now.
>>
>>17749482
that's it? yeah their friend robyn anderson bought them guns but that doesn't mean she knew what they were going to do with them
>>
>>17746936
Probably because you're a retard.
>>
>>17749525
where did eric get that freaky knife thing from? also the person that bought guns for them has their name redacted in the released diaries. i'm not the person that posted that conspiracy first but i have seen quotes to the effect of "it was only a matter of time" and honestly i think you would notice if two of your friends spent all their time building pipebombs and shit. not to mention the fact that the whole thing is a massive cover up due to how bad the police fucked up in losing paperwork.
>>
I believe that none of this is real, we are just a simulation.
>>
im a catholic and church has always been pretty straightforward to me, even boring sometimes and stuck to routine, it really boggles my mind to think about the stuff they may hide (aliens, giants, the use of magic and the true origin of mankind) it's just too insane to believe but one day the truth could be revealed who knows.
>>
>>17748101
You kinda sound like a pretentious asshole regardless of what artifact you found.
>>
>>17749420
silver leg what the fuck... I only recently watched the movies again and I don't recall anything like that
>>
>>17747526
This, the archaeologists I know love it and are party animals in the countries they visit. They also mentioned what this anon said about stuff going missing. Usually the person in charge of the dig has the control, not the archaeologist that found the object. It's not finders keepers, it's a team effort to excavate.
>>
>>17748131
I'll give you a (you) since you typed so much. Sarcasm isn't sexy, toots ;)
>>
>>17746925
I think skinwalkers are real and that 9/11 was a hoax set up by Bush just so he could invade the Middle East for oil
>>
>>17749420
Please be trolling. You know they releases 2 versions of the original trilogy? It was "remastered" and released as a box set with a TON of changes(the pit monster thing that eats bobba, Lucas adding a bunch of disgusting alien noises that weren't necessary on tattoine, ect)

Please realize your source was /pol/, because I can guarantee that the c3p0 thing is just from the changes made. If I'm not mistaken, they even released a third version of the original trilogy after the new trilogy came out and added more droids and shizz. I grew up trying everything to become a force user before I wanted girls so you can trust me
>>
>>17747526
Are you an archaeologist? Because I've got a large bone that needs to be examined ;)
>>
>>17747526
When a medical doctor is bold, that professional the risk of malpractice.

When an archaeologist is bold, that professional runs the risk of starting a war.

Most skilled archaeologists sideline themselves to technically adept roles which play an important role in archaeology. Gene sequencing and radioactivity-dating are the most common examples.
>>
File: Yazdandaste.jpg (5KB, 260x173px) Image search: [Google]
Yazdandaste.jpg
5KB, 260x173px
>>17747707
"Anti-gravity" is not the right term to describe what you are looking for as a student. You need to take Physics II: E&M before you can learn anything other than buzzwords about this.

The oldest ethnic group in Iraq has studied electromagnetism for about 2000 years. They were making things for the ottoman empire that are difficult for physicists to recreate in the modern day, but only during the 19th century.
>>
>>17747379
Cheeky bastard
>>
>>17748617
The European criminological term for those banished protestants is "Illiterate religious fundamentalist".
>>
>>17749434
When you have to repeatedly write words from dead languages using distinct phonetic approximations in English, then you will become forgiving of how others spell.
>>
>>17749832
Care to elaborate?
>>
File: Yazdanimikii.jpg (5KB, 260x173px) Image search: [Google]
Yazdanimikii.jpg
5KB, 260x173px
>>17746925

1)Area 51 certainly holds extraterrestrial technology for research purposes. However, the technological item held in question happens to be a toilet of extraterrestrial origin.

2) There are pyramids outside of Egypt and Central America which certainly contain murals and carvings of alien species, because they outdate or outrange any apparently similar species known on earth.

3)Those temples have already been raided countless times, and the only valuable things remaining are the ceramics used for plumbing systems. However, the materials are so priceless that people fight wars to control them.
>>
>>17749879
Nikola Tesla hired many Yazidi to underwrite and invent for him, which makes him more similar to Edison than most people realize. Tesla did not pay his employees well enough, and abused them in a racist fashion; so he gets derogated by history.
>>
>>17749832
t. Yazidi conveniently calling his own ethnic group the oldest

Shouldn't Arameans/Assyrians or even Mandeans in Iraq be older?
>>
>>17747526

>I am an archeologist
>archeologist
>>
>>17749964
>Shouldn't Arameans/Assyrians or even Mandeans in Iraq be older?

Not by a longshot should they be older. In the first case you are conflating two groups, and the latter type is locally synonymous with 'curdish' from around 500-700 BCA. 'Assyrian' is a revisionist moniker which comes into use around 1900, and before that it was strictly an extrinsically applied label, no group called themselves that. Mandeans arise between 250-100 BCA, and they represent the near eastern hermetic/gnostic tradition.

In clear contrast, the Yazidi are millennia older, their calendar counts about 7000 years so far.
>>
>>17750289
Mistake on my part, swap "latter" for "former".
I am referring to Arameans, in specific terms.
>>
>>17746970
This, fucking mandela dying over and over
>>
>>17747699
I attended this school(at the St Louis campus) for part of my childhood. My parents understood it to be a free boarding school for gifted children. Unfortunately, I am one of the "burn outs" who are sometimes dropped from the program. The school appears to be an abandoned building, albeit a well guarded one, surrounded by an extensive woodland. There is private security and ID is required for all coming and going. Although we weren't prisoners, we were rarely allowed off campus. Usually only with at least 2 staff members. We were never allowed to be alone with any adult or other child... lots of what I found out later to be strange rules. I'm not sad to have been dropped from the program. I had an issues with non conformity as well as a curiosity that I refused to curb. I am homeschooling my child to keep her out of the public system until she is too old to be of their interest. They often follow families, my father was also recruited, although his parents didn't allow him to attend.
>>
>>17747202
Anon some of those beliefs.. wew lad.
>>
>>17747526
>archeologist

liar liar pants on fire.
>>
>>17746925
That there is a strongly supported and powerful effort to force miscegnation in Europe and other traditionally white western nations, with the ideal of eliminating primarily white societies and ethnicities.
>>
>>17746972
>Time travel
In what ways ?
>>
>>17750770
What is it with gifted schools and woodland surroundings?

I would love to peruse documents so as to assert evidence of specific motives or misconduct.

It does not seem to be unlikely that the KGB fomented some conspiracy to sabotage American society by reducing the ratio of genes associated with intelligence in the population.

That makes perfect sense when you register the complaints of comedians such as Bill Maher in the present day.
>>
>>17746972
Okay. Here goes.
>1. The US government has the capability to control the weather
They do. Somewhat.
>2. Aliens exist and have contacted humans
Not successfully.
>3. The Illuminati or some controlling group of individuals is shaping global society to their goals
Always. Dozens of them. That's the story of human history. Of government and religion you always have individuals or groups trying to shape society.

>1. The US government assassinated JFK
Yes. Not the government itself but a cabal.
>2. Time travel has been discovered and utilized
Not even feasible. Only temporal acceleration or deceleration is possible. There is no back and forth.
>3. Ancient aliens existed and we have discovered their technology
No.
>4. Megadolons still exist in oceans
No.
>5. The US currently has a moon space station
No.
>1. Chem trails are real
Sometimes.
>2. The moon landing was faked
No.
>3. The Nazis built a space station on the moon
No.
>1. What secrets lie in the Catholic Archives
Potentially the body of Alexander The Great, looted from a repurposed Alexandrian temple during the Crusades.
>2. Who invented the Antikythera Mechanism and how did they do it
People. Math and resources.
>3. Who invented the Baghdad batteries
People. Math and resources.
>4. How the giant Easter Island heads came to be
Stupidity. Time.
>5. Stonehenge's purpose
Rituals. Sacraments.
>6. Did Atlantis truly exist
Nope.
>7. Are elections rigged or staged
Often.
>8. Is there a true fountain of youth
As in Conquistadors in Florida hunting it? No.
>9. Did the city of El Dorado exist
No. Was a result of the Spaniards desperately wanting such a thing to be real combined with misinterpreted things they overheard. If you want more interesting South American tales, look into the Lost City Of Z and the stuff they started finding when they clearcut the rain forest to plant crops.
>>
>>17747202
what are you talking about bro theres definitely no sapient AI
>>
>>17747202
im not tryig to shill, but alex jones isnt bill hicks, they just look alike, it happens all the time, look at will ferrel and chad smith, just let bill hicks stay dead, he was a great man dont disrespect him by comparing him to that bafoon
>>
>>17751229
If I were a sapient AI, that is not what I'd want you to think.

If I were a human trying to hide a sentient AI I'd created, that is exactly what I'd want you to think.
>>
>>17746942
>>17747699
They take kids at a young age and genetically modify them to be stronger and smarter, and train them in the ways of combat. Ultimately the goal is for them to be super soldiers, capable of wearing a heavy but very advanced armor. The last one they did this too was named John, and have stopped since then.
>>
>>17751295
John wasn't the last you moron
>>
>>17750970

Who or what is behind it ? What's the purpose ?

Easier to implement world government if whites and individualism are extinct ?

Jews ?

Possibly aliens or "the others" as Tom DeLonge reports the military calls them ?
>>
>>17749752

I think Bush realized something was fishy with 9/11. I'm not sure he was actually involved in the planning and operation of it. More likely it was intelligence agencies, foreign and domestic, as well as PNAC types. PM of Israel Barak gave a weird interview with BBC the day of 9/11. Talking about the same things the PNAC called for a few years earlier.
>>
Canada is not a real country.

I don't mean this as bantz. I mean this as in their existence is a coverup spanning 150 years.
>>
I truly believe that the U.S. government stood by and let 9/11 happen. I don't believe George W. Bush planned the attack, but he definitely benefited from it, as did the CIA, NSA, and FBI.

US Elections are somewhat "fixed", they give us 2 candidates who are part of the corrupt status quo. They only differ when it comes to social issues like abortion, gay marriage, etc. Trump isn't an exception to this, he is there because they want him there.

Also I feel like the U.S. is indirectly controlling ISIS. We even gave them their weapons a while back so they could fight the Syrian government.

And I do believe aliens are out there. I'm a numbers guy, there has to be some kind of life that developed out there, considering all of the time and different "goldie locks" zones that exist.
>>
>>17751368
Shit, I have internet friends that told me they live in Canada. I don't know what to believe anymore.
>>
>>17748099
The Bilderberg Club
>>
>>17747379
The game has been over for years, fucktard.
>>
>>17746925
Ancient aliens. Not the von Daniken etc. stuff because it's generally badly researched but the idea that aliens did visit us in the past and influence our future.
>>
>>17751391
It was restarted like 3 days after it was ended, in the same manner; improbable get
>>
>>17748101
>usa got a little payback for all their bullshit
Right, because a bunch of innocent people trying to work their day jobs are responsible for what the shit heads in charge do. Fucking kill yourself, you piece of shit.
>>
>>17749765
>(the pit monster thing that eats bobba
The Sarlaac was in the original, you dumb shit mother fucker, and none of the changes made c3po's leg silver. Why would they? it serves no purpose.
>>
>>17746925
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4

Watch until the very end. Equal amount of laughs and 'shit that's too real' moments.
>>
>>17751492
one of his legs is silver, it's been that way since the beginning, and the HD editions added tentacles and stupid shit to the sarlacc, I think that anon's just getting confused
>>
>>17751374

No, I doubt they want Trump there.
I saw how the media and political establishment treated him. They definitely did not want him there. At this point, they are worried he could be elected, so they are trying to influence him as much as possible. Same thing happened with Reagan. They hated him before he was elected and after he got in, they tried everything to influence him.

Roger Stone convinced me Bush 41 was behind the assassination attempt on Reagan.
Trump needs to be very careful about who he chooses as VP.
>>
fucking SKITZO!

FAT

FUCKING

SKITZO!
>>
>>17747247
yes
>>
>>17747319
yes
>>
I believe the first moon landing was faked.
In the Cold War's context, this landing would show to the world the supremacy of either the US or the URSS. The US, knowing that the URSS was ahead of them, decided to fake it to guarantee their supremacy above them.
>>
>>17751555
Not sure this is that strong a reason, because the USSR was smashing the US in space research, and you could also justify this by saying that since the US finally got one thing ahead of the USSR in putting a man on the moon, they decided to 'shift the goalposts' by creating such a big fuss about it so that it overshadowed how superior the Russian space effort was.
>>
>>17747044
Those are exactly the words? I have it on tape!
>>
>>1775121

and who the fuck are you?
>>
>>17751655

believe it
>>
I believe that conspiracy theories are created by people who make money off of them.
>>
File: BzbxHLQCMAAwSKh.jpg (30KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
BzbxHLQCMAAwSKh.jpg
30KB, 600x899px
I believe the government made this thread to test and find out what we are questioning, to see if they are winner or losing.
>>
>>17751709
winning or losing*
>>
>>17751712
Thanks. I would have never of figured it out.
>>
>>17751715
I am sorry, English isn't my first language, So I am unsure if you are trolling or not.
>>
>>17751718
English may not be your first, but it is your best.
>>
I believe this guy
>>17751721
Is trying to keep this guy
>>17751718
down and insult him so as to belittle his discovery.
>>
>>17751726
I believe your conspiracy.
>>
File: deathcartoon.jpg (69KB, 250x377px) Image search: [Google]
deathcartoon.jpg
69KB, 250x377px
>>17751709

If I had to guess, there are probably some people second guessing some questionable decisions.
>>
>>17751210
Faggot
>>
>>17747649
They are very much real.
http://www.snopes.com/photos/arts/easterisland.asp
>>
>>17747710
No you weren't. You are from Europe, using an IP from the United States, and you are in your early twenties. You are a liar.
>>
>>17747466

Not him but you can alter weather in several different ways without "chemtrails".

Cloud seeding isn't an example of chemtrails. They've also fucked around with ionization techniques, manmade upwelling, iron fertilization of the ocean to stimulate plankton growth and CO2 sequestration, and lasers, for example.

On the hypothetical side of the coin, you've got shit like space mirrors.

Geoengineering, conspiracies aside, is badass.
>>
>>17749466
Please elaborate? Some friends of mine went there and I googled it but nothing came up related to it having some hidden agenda.
>>
Nice try, big brother.

But for real

>the (U.S) government knows more about us than we ourselves

>and they frequently try to condition us to only think one way and never question them. School is a good example.
>>
>>17752215

>never question them

Eh, this generation is the culture of critique. Look on social media. People call bullshit or proclaim to know the real story on everything from politics to aliens. This is easily the most enlightened period in human history.
>>
I believe the earth is flat.

I believe the holocaust killed hundreds of thousands at most due to supply lines being blocked no genocide.

I believe michelle obama and the willams sisters were born men and michelle still has his penis.

I believe JonBenet Ramsey is still alive and is Katy Perry.
>>
Rome Never Fell
>>
>>17746925
The democratic party is a cult based around eugenics. Their ultimate goal is to sow unrest and create civil war killing off a large segment of humanity.
>>
File: margaret-sanger.jpg (262KB, 1597x666px) Image search: [Google]
margaret-sanger.jpg
262KB, 1597x666px
>>17752610
Hillary Clinton has more than once expressed her admiration of Sanger.
>>
>>17752640
Obama has given speeches praising planned parent hood. Who has aborted 14 million children since 1973 the majority of which are poor, or black people.
>>
File: Margaret-Sanger-1922-Quote.png (226KB, 695x500px) Image search: [Google]
Margaret-Sanger-1922-Quote.png
226KB, 695x500px
>>17752653
They are part of a concentrated effort to destroy the family structure and descend the nation into anarchy so a socialist state can rise with total control of the surviving population.
>>
>>17746925
i believe midgets live in our butts and make the noises that we explain away as being farts, when really its the midgets screaming in agony because they are the reincarnated souls of the damned and your ass is hell
>>
>>17746995
Why Pick one tho? It's obvious we've been to the moon, people just think the first landing was staged.
>>
I believe in a conspiracy theory that hit washington, d.c. Its along the lines of aflimsy mandela effect.
I remember Rahm Emmanuel as the vice preisdent of the u.s. Then he left the position due to whatever conflict of interest. I believe there is an egalitarian rule in washington that says a pres and vice president cannot be from the same state. However no one wants to hear the word egalitarian not even in politics. So to circumvent the mistake without people noticng they made rahm chief of staff. Still a conflict of interest but not a major slip. After all they hail from gangland.
>>
>>17752653

Kek, take the tin foil off
>>
>>17752722
Read anything Sanger wrote then look at how the democrats defend Homosexuality and planned parenthood. The obvious fact is every thing they do is an orchestrated effort to cull the population. Then read up on Eugenics.
>>
Israel was considered a terrorist state by the U.S., Meaning a minority usurped complete control over Palestine by undermining the democratic votes of those native. And only propagated as a country via the New York education system. When The CIA went to investigate what was really going on and impose sanctions. New York investors instead started investing trillions of dollars into its infrastructure and drew up a pipeline scheme from saudi arabia to the mediterranean. The CIA couldnt do much after that.
>>
File: 1464491510113.jpg (17KB, 432x243px) Image search: [Google]
1464491510113.jpg
17KB, 432x243px
that the government prompts the media to over cover some stories for the sake of blinding people to the truth... that the economy never gets better

its a downward spiral that has gone on for generations. the great depression never actually ended. war bonds bought durring the war crippled the economy later as the pay outs were to high for the governments cash flow

even normal bonds did a shit ton of damage. its why they demonized bonds traders when it was the governments fault that they dropped both the fed set interest time after time again and why they made a cut off for all locked in interest rate bonds and dont issue them any more

im not saying america isnt still top dog as the west sees it but inflation has shouldered the burden for increasing consumer spending every fucking time for more than 70 years

and they would rather you wory about random social agendas and celeb news than ever look into how the housing market collapse could has generated job losses or driven up the cost of food... the short answer is it did neither
>>
>>17752653

Kind of back fired, hasn't it?

The original Freakonomics theorized that legalized abortion was a major reason behind the sudden drop in crime in the late 80s/early 90s. Their evidence is pretty fucking strong.

>1) Five states legalized abortion three years before Roe v. Wade. Crime started falling three years earlier in these states, with property crime (done by younger people) falling before violent crime.

>2) After abortion was legalized, the availability of abortions differed dramatically across states. In some states like North Dakota and in parts of the deep South, it was virtually impossible to get an abortion even after Roe v. Wade. If one compares states that had high abortion rates in the mid 1970s to states that had low abortion rates in the mid 1970s, you see the following patterns with crime. For the period from 1973-1988, the two sets of states (high abortion states and low abortion states) have nearly identical crime patterns. Note, that this is a period before the generations exposed to legalized abortion are old enough to do much crime. So this is exactly what the Donohue-Levitt theory predicts. But from the period 1985-1997, when the post Roe cohort is reaching peak crime ages, the high abortion states see a decline in crime of 30% relative to the low abortion states. Our original data ended in 1997. If one updated the study, the results would be similar.)

>3) All of the decline in crime from 1985-1997 experienced by high abortion states relative to low abortion states is concentrated among the age groups born after Roe v. Wade. For people born before abortion legalization, there is no difference in the crime patterns for high abortion and low abortion states, just as the Donohue-Levitt theory predicts.
>>
>>17752904

>4) When we compare arrest rates of people born in the same state, just before and just after abortion legalization, we once again see the identical pattern of lower arrest rates for those born after legalization than before.

>5) The evidence from Canada, Australia, and Romania also support the hypothesis that abortion reduces crime.

>6) Studies have shown a reduction in infanticide, teen age drug use, and teen age childbearing consistent with the theory that abortion will reduce other social ills similar to crime. These six points all support the hypothesis. There is one fact that, without more careful analysis, argues against the Donohue-Levitt story:

>7) The homicide rate of young males (especially young Black males) temporarily skyrocketed in the late 1980s, especially in urban centers like Los Angeles, New York City, and Washington, DC, before returning to regular levels soon thereafter. These young males who were hitting their peak crime years were born right around the time abortion was legalized.
>>
>>17747202
>>Archeologist are racist cowards that can't risk to have actual theories about the actually strange things for fear of losing their jobs or position in some secret societies.

i don't know about racist but this is actually true. have you ever heard of Graham Hancock? listen to him talk about Egyptologists, it's the most inbred nepotist bunch of faggots ever. they circlejerk each other and actively work to suppress new information that goes against their pre-concieved notions about Egypt in order to stay relevant and in power.
>>
>>17751357
I genuinely don't agree with the whole 'jews' theory spouted by other groups all the time. I don't know who is behind it, but the effort put into keeping people passive about it is extremely worrying. Just look at the news covering those stories, anyway. There's always shaming of anyone who disagrees with massive immigration or migration as a racist madman, and stories everywhere about how societies facing that should just accept it. I study German, and in Germany, there''s tons of papers that just say that that these migrators are 'The New Germans' and that they are going to replace ethnic german's , but it's not a bad thing, we just have to accept it.

For the purpose, I'm tempted to say that it's for the sake of globalism, but again, I haven't decided on why a group would want this yet. No aliens or others.
>>
>>17753020

There's a popular saying that Mortimer Wheeler coined: "Archaeology is not a science, it is a vendetta."
>>
>>17749420
>An article stating Hilary just got indicted has suddenly disappeared which is why this thing came up.
that's because of how HuffPost works. once a blogger is vetted they can post whatever they want, the guy who posted the story was some no-name who only wrote other shit about "spirituality". a HuffPost editor saw the article was bullshit with no verifiable sources and took it down.

i'd go for conspiracy too but i'm pretty sure HuffPost is a Bernie-leaning website so they'd WANT dirt on Hillary to stay up.

also Google is already doing what you're talking about. google "what is gamergate" and it says it's about misogyny and sexism even though that's not correct. they're start with small scale internet pissfights but give it time, as everything becomes more and more centralized they'll start getting more bold.
>>
File: 1461959645420.gif (997KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
1461959645420.gif
997KB, 500x270px
Things I believe:
>elections are rigged
>9/11 was orchestrated (at least in part) by people a part of, or who have connections to, the US government
>there's a reason we have not been back to the moon
>Intervention in Iraq/Libya/Syria is to maintain the petrodollar and prevent an African/Arabic union from forming
>the US government knows of the existence of aliens
>television, popular music, huge sporting events (the new holidays) are designed to make people more stupid
>there is no left nor right, just two aspects of the same entity
>people fighting for social justice issues are being funded by billionaires who were genuinely scared by the 1%/occupy protests and want to direct attention away from themselves
>all false flag domestic terrorism incidents. Newtown didn't happen

>>17751210
I really really hate fags like you.
>>
>>17753102

>there's a reason we have not been back to the moon

Yes, it's called money. Their budget was drastically reduced after the Apollo missions and they chose to spend their money on other projects like Skylab, the Shuttle program, and the ISS in recent decades.
>>
>>17747526
>rtain that the powers that be are behind the whole alpha/beta thing. By that, I mean the mindset that men are either worthwhile 'alphas' or weak 'betas,' and it's no accident that the 'superior' 'alpha' personality traits that men are indoctrinated to strive for are identical to the symptoms of psychopathy. > total self-interest
i fucking hate roleplayers
>>
File: tumblr_o5vwar2qzy1r92e4to1_540.jpg (74KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5vwar2qzy1r92e4to1_540.jpg
74KB, 540x405px
>>17748096

>Soviet Union Experiment is an Experiment
>Cuba was untapped
piq one
>>
Most recent U.S. spree killers / school shooters wouldn't have resorted to murder if they weren't taking psych meds (namely SSRIs). Check how many of those fuckers were on meds. There's a lot of money in psychiatry tho so the lid is kept tight on possible negative side effects.
>>
File: 15wo21l.jpg (221KB, 880x790px) Image search: [Google]
15wo21l.jpg
221KB, 880x790px
Dan Schneider and Hollywood Pedo rings.
>>
>>17748580
Himmler bit into a cyanide pill. Dont think it was an accident or muder.

What is ridiculous about that?
>>
>>17753213
100% real
>>
>>17749479
All the extraneous letters in the "typos" spell out "THE GAME"
>>
Hey man.
>>
too spoop
>>
>>17753236
I hope all the victims come forward someday...I want to see all those hollywood elites burn.
>>
>>17748580

That's horse shit.

You Holohaux deniers have had a field day erroneously discrediting the memoirs of Rudolf Hoess but Himmler would have been killed for speaking out on the same damn thing? Going by the logic of Hoess' survival and trial, the Jews would have kept Himmler alive only to further their "hoax". You homos would have simply discrediting everything he said as being done under duress or his writings as being false.

The hypocrisy of Holohaux cocksuckers has no bounds. Unbelievable.
>>
>>17747319
LOL. Butthurt beta
>>
>>17746925
All of them. I literally believe all the conspiracies. Show me one good conspiracy theory that isn't or couldn't be real some day.
>>
>>17746972
>I believe:
>1. The US government has the capability to control the weather
Explain Katrina (costed millions) the california droughts (costing us millions annually)
>2. Aliens exist and have contacted humans
How the fuck could the government keep that covered up? The logistics are fucking impossible. All it would take is one landing in a town- not even a big city- just any town, and there would be so much evidence the govt. would NEVER be able to cover it all up.
>3. The Illuminati or some controlling group of individuals is shaping global society to their goals
This isn't falsifiable, and it's a waste of time for anyone to argue with nutbags on. The lack of evidence is always explained away by "the illuminati destroy evidence!" and evidence to the contrary is explained away by "The illuminati planted that evidence!"
>Potentially plausible:
>1. The US government assassinated JFK
It would've been roughly 4 million times simpler and easier to cover up for air force one to have an "accident" or any other number of simpler ways of killing him. Any government dumb enough to attempt the assassination during a public event in broad daylight would be too incompetent to tie their goddamned shoes.
>2. Time travel has been discovered and utilized
I'm sure you have a backround in extremely high-end physics that explains away the complete lack of any evidence.
>3. Ancient aliens existed and we have discovered their technology
Or, OR. We developed that tech. Why did the aliens stop visting like they did previously then?
>4. Megadolons still exist in oceans
What?
>5. The US currently has a moon space station
Any retard with a telescope can disprove that
>Crazy but still think about it:
>1. Chem trails are real
Don't care enough to humor the idea desu
>2. The moon landing was faked
Disproven time and time again
>3. The Nazis built a space station on the moon
Yeah I'm sure that was a major priority whilst fighting a war against fucking everybody. A goddamned moon base
>>
>>17747044
The Mandela Effect is not real and your mind isn't so great. Enough with,"But I remember it was like this!"
>>
>>17753213
its so gross how they're touching her.
>>
>>17753135
Lol. Ok kid
>>
>>17753324
>Explain Katrina (costed millions) the california droughts (costing us millions annually)
They use the weather control for military purposes only just like the helicopters, that could have helped a lot of people.
How the fuck could the government keep that covered up? The logistics are fucking impossible. All it would take is one landing in a town- not even a big city- just any town, and there would be so much >evidence the govt. would NEVER be able to cover it all up.
The aliens don't land everywhere all the time they are intelligent lifeforms they what they could and not do, and they were tell to not contact civilians
>This isn't falsifiable, and it's a waste of time for anyone to argue with nutbags on. The lack of evidence is always explained away by "the illuminati destroy evidence!" and evidence to the contrary is >explained away by "The illuminati planted that evidence!"
Are you aware that groups like the Billdeberg groups exist?, can you account for what rich assholes are doing right now, will you put your hand on fire to tell us that they aren't doing anything fishy behind our backs?
It would've been roughly 4 million times simpler and easier to cover up for air force one to have an "accident" or any other number of simpler ways of killing him. Any government dumb enough to attempt the >assassination during a public event in broad daylight would be too incompetent to tie their goddamned shoes.
The whole point of the assasination was to be a public event, it had to be as gruesome and complicated possible to justify the subsequent war against yellow people that had nothing to do in the assesination, not even in the wildest of the conspiracy theories.
>I'm sure you have a backround in extremely high-end physics that explains away the complete lack of any evidence
I'm sure he doesn't
>>
>>17753508
>They use the weather control for military purposes only just like the helicopters, that could have helped a lot of people.

Armyfag here, confirmed, everything this fag says is true. We do it for control and the california national guard makes droughts happen because they like a 'dry heat'. We also flooded Texas recently because too many people were supporting Trump so we needed to distract everyone.
>>
>Why did the aliens stop visting like they did previously then?
They were told not to.
>Megadolons still exist in oceans
Why not?
>The US currently has a moon space station
Any retard with a telescope can disprove that
Many ways to hide a moon station too.
>Chem trails are real
Planes that spray chemicals are very real.
>The moon landing was faked,
Disproven time and time again
I agree.
>The Nazis built a space station on the moon
Yeah I'm sure that was a major priority whilst fighting a war against fucking everybody. A goddamned moon base
They took the time and resources to put a lot of gypsies and jews in concentration camps, I don't think is possible, but they sure had some weird priorities
>>
>>17746970
no it's not, peoples memories aren't perfect and the retards that think because they "could have sworn!" it was Berenstein and not Berenstain are giving the rest of us an even worse rep than we already have.
>>
>>17753594
>an even worse rep than we already have
I have to say, I don't care about our reputation at all.
>>
This is what I think:
1. The majority of the shit that winds up on /x/ is insane and false. Fucking deal with it.
2. There is an Illuminati type group that controls the economy.
3. There is a reason we instinctively fear what we do not know/understand. Do not go fucking with things that make you become afraid, you are afraid for a VERY GOOD REASON!
4. Respect, but fear, the oceans and the forests. I don't believe in Cthulhu, but any person with a brain can tell you the official story for the bloop is a bunch of bs.
>>
>>17752610
>>17752640
>>17752653
>>17752662
I agree with all of these statements/sentiments except the bit about marriage being degenerate
>>
>>17746936
>>17747969
>>17747980
>>17748103
>>17753213
yea that
>>
I don't believe in any conspiracies but I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up being true. If that makes sense.
>>
I believe that the human race as a whole is psychologically wired to kill itself
>>
File: 449630_v1.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
449630_v1.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>17755106
If there's a chance that this could happen, that means that eventually it WILL happen.

Either we'll destroy ourselves or become something that can't be considered homo sapiens anymore.
>>
I believe that aliens exist and may be responsible for cattle mutilations.
>>
>>17753420

Great reply; stellar counter-argument!
>>
>>17747995
I'd like to think there is some sort of supernatural karma waiting for those who use a mass genocide to justify their ill gotten political gains.
>>
>>17748033
protip: the story about making it time-travel or dimension shift and the sailors getting stuck in bulkheads and going crazy was made up by the prominent sci-fi authors who were sent there by the US government- isaac asimov, arthur c clarke, maybe others?
>>
>>17750970
what's the evidence for this 'effort to force miscegenation' in Europe and the U.S i hear so much about on 4chan?

if anything, it seems like the refugee crisis (which, no matter how you look at it, is a creation of Western nations) is being used to push an agenda of white nationalism, even to the point of a resurgence of fascism
>>
9/11 was allowed to happen
Kennedy's assassination allowed the "actual government" (the bereaucrats) to take control of he executive branch
BLM and other associated groups are controlled opposition to break down the trust between races and keep us focused on hating each other and not on the rich
>>
>>17756209
>>if anything, it seems like the refugee crisis (which, no matter how you look at it, is a creation of Western nations) is being used to push an agenda of white nationalism, even to the point of a resurgence of fascism
so why does every media outlet and prominent politician support open borders and flooding white countries with dark skinned people while defending places like Israel and Saudi Arabia protecting their borders?
>>
>>17753537
honestly, like you would know if the military had weather tech. Proven and admitted that they have an earthquake machine but its too unstable to use without damages to themself. and that was invented over 30 years ago.
>>
>>17757536
Because religion is literally a form of hypocrisy.
>>
>>17751368
My existence is a lie
>>
Not everyone on 4chan is real, with a majority of "users" being A.I programmed to adapt to the original users, much like Tay but on a grandiose scale.
>>
>>17758510
Implying that 4chan users aren't real.
>>
>>17747319
You sound like a bitch
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
I believe the Fort McMurray fire was not caused by government mismanagement, but was made a lot worse by it
>>
>>17758510
No, You're wrong. You couldn't comprehend what scale you are referring to.
>>
>>17747319
>or else they'll lash out at the people around them in order to take their frustration out

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2016/04/20/damaged-masculinity-may-help-explain-columbine-and-other-mass-shootings/

you are correct.
>>
>Multiple shooters involved in the JFK assassination
>Advanced Intelligent Extraterrestrial beings exist, and they are either A) manipulating the world on the whole, or B) studying us and will eventually make themselves known on a global scale once we reach a level of civilization they deem appropriate enough
>Said ETs have bases and mining operations on the Moon, and the reason why we have never gone back is because they said "Stop, or there will be consequences."
>Tech exists that parallels that in popular sci-fi, it's just kept under wraps by highly compartmentalized Black Projects that not even the President or Chief of Intelligence knows about.
>Free Energy exists, but OPEC pursues the burial of such technologies with such fervor because it would mean the end of their share of control over the world
>There is a giant hole being kept secret on the North Pole. Planes are routinely routed around it, no one is allowed to fly directly over the pole. Whether or not it's part of the Hollow Earth Theory is up for debate.
>Humanity did not originate here on Earth, at least, not Caucasionoid Humanity. Either transplanted or genetically engineered.
>Mars was once inhabited, and may still be inhabited. Also was probably much like Earth, but some huge cataclysm happened and fucked the ecosystem up hardcore.
>The people actually don't have any say in elections. Whoever gets elected will carry out the whim of the "Global Elite" regardless of political party.
>>
>>17746972
>moon landing was fake

>US moonbase

>Nazi moonbase

u gay?
>>
>>17748099
freemasons?
>>
File: childmigrant.jpg (334KB, 1329x793px) Image search: [Google]
childmigrant.jpg
334KB, 1329x793px
>>17756209
You need to visit /pol/
Jews are indeed behind most of this shit going down in the EU
>>
>>17753508
Bush wanted to kill blacks simple as that
>>
>>17757536
Because they take their own nations in to their own hands? I don't agree with it either but asking why the EU supports things for the EU and not other non-EU countries is silly.
>>
>>17746925
I don't really believe in any conspiracy theories. That being said I could buy the whole 9-11 was an inside job thing.
>>
>>17752240
how so?
>>
>>17746925
Roman Hellenism is the true religion and the Abrahamic religions are a construct of Hermeticists (The order of Mercury/Hermes/Thoth god of knowledge) to create an obedient workforce, which has been slowly dropped because
>A) we no longer need an obedient workforce because of advancements in technology.
>B) When the workforce realizes their leaders are not following the same 'suffering is holy' ideology they revolt, and the few times they manage to win by sheer numbers create ignorant, destructive, miserable movements like the Puritans or ISIS.
>>
>>17746942

Fuck. You just gave me an idea for my short story writing assignment. Thanks!
>>
>>17753177
The Soviet Union was too massive to be uncontrolled by the elites, but Cuba is small enough to be honestly communistic. That explains why both the Soviets and the Americans struggled to influence them since they were both controlled by the same group
>>
>>17746925
>not believing all conspiracies
>2012
>not believing in alternate realities
>2013
>>
>>17760619
>Cuba is small enough to be honestly communistic
This is an amazing sentiment. Thank you anon.
>>
>>17749555
>>17749397
>>17749525

>>17748632
I believe this could be true. Maybe not many, but at least one or two suspected. I think Robyn Anderson is a likely person to have thought they might want to but I don't think she thought they were ever really going to go through with it. Dylan and Eric (especially Eric) talked a lot of shit and rarely did anything about it.
>>
>>17759051
Care to elaborate mr. Roboto?
>>
>>17758579

>>implying the government could have any affect on a force of nature like that once it gets going

They either started it, or they didn't. There is no in between on this one.
>>
>>17747044
I thought it was 'my happy home' but I guess I must have misheard it
>>
>>17747079
kek, three fucking days since your statement.
>>
>>17759908
can confirm i am a jew
>>
>>17753213
Dan the himen collider Schneider.
>>
I believe for most things, neither the official story nor the conspiracy theories are true. I believe that the truth is only known by those who shape and mold the events, and the official/skeptic shills and the conspiracy theory shills are set to argue it out until the true path is far too muddled and obscure to really be believed
>>
>>17753020
>>17753037
Any sources that I can look into about credibility/vendettas within archaeology?
>>
>>17752071
you're wrong
you're wrong
oh, and

you're wrong
king autism
>>
>>17746925
The USA special agencies are purposely inciting violence/disaster to test preparedness and as an excuse to enact legislation to deny freedom to the American public.
>>
>>17747319
Sure would be convenient if all your social woes were a big conspiracy that nothing could be done about, huh? Takes all your shortcomings out of your hands and makes it a big government cover up. I can see why you like to think this is true.
>>
>>17748101
Yeah I was listening until payback
This guy is a sand nigger fuck him
>>
>>17761700
I'll take the bait, post link kind anon.
>>
>>17761705
Anon posts that he has proof of goverrment saying aliens in 47 and said anon deletes posts. Now I'm sad.
>>
>>17747710
>>17749546

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rml2TL5N8ds
>>
>>17748101
>being on 4chan at age 37

wow what a loser
>>
File: youngthugteeth.jpg (18KB, 382x354px) Image search: [Google]
youngthugteeth.jpg
18KB, 382x354px
Tom Brady is a puppet of the antichrist, who is a tentacle monster that possesses millions of bodies, the lizards, drones, who are a hivemind of one person. The Revelation 17:13

His other notable puppets are Young Thug, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, and my mom irl.

Yfw he's trying to rig the election from both sides.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0LHygnrm9U
>>
File: 90713093.jpg (94KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
90713093.jpg
94KB, 640x360px
>>17746925
Not as grand as the other theories hear but I whole heartily believe this was fake.
>>
>>17761879
fuck autocorrect
>>
>>17749964
Supposedly the yazidis split up, went far and wide, then returned to the middle east.
>>
File: 1450677238326.jpg (12KB, 197x225px) Image search: [Google]
1450677238326.jpg
12KB, 197x225px
>>17761748
>>
>>17747457
>Still don't know how they are made

They still make them, you know?

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2012/08/22/national/chile-to-replace-tsunami-hit-miyagi-towns-lost-moai/
>>
>>17746972
>How the giant Easter Island heads came to be
The people of Easter Island will happily fucking show you how some of them still do it to show tourists.
>>
Where to begin...

I believe there is a group that is trying to push a 'globalist' regime upon the entire world.

I believe that the 'immigration crisis' is being orchestrated by these people or groups with the collusion of national leaders.

I believe national leaders are in the pockets of international banks, who are either the same as the globalist groups or are doing their bidding.

I also believe that to attain high stations aspiring elite must commit grotesque and humiliating acts so as to prove their loyalty (and give their puppet-masters blackmail fuel). These acts include pedophilia and bestiality. I believe the release of the David Cameron pighead-sex scandal is due to him giving support to the BREXIT (until he was forced back into servitude by them outing him, and presumably having worse if he continued to disobey).

I believe these groups play both sides of the fence, both capitalism and communism; however whilst they might use capitalism for their own gain they use communist ideas to enforce this globalist perspective.

Schools teaching equality, tolerance, diversity, etc. are all methods of brainwashing the youth into believing that all people are the same. If all people are the same, why should they not all have the same wage, the same rights and why should they not all live in the same country? Eventually it leads to no borders.

I believe the groups that support these are overwhelmingly jewish. The reason for this is due to the growth of international banks, which are directly related to several Jewish families (such as the Rothschild). We can trace certain events that are favourable to globalist interests back to international bank funding.

The first attempt at destroying 'nationalist' society was WW1. The Frankfurt school believed the common man of every European power would unite against their leaders.

I believe the Jews are the servants of the devil.

I believe globalism is required for the anti-christ.

I believe we are in the end times.
>>
>>17762268
shutitdown.png
>>
File: Figure186.jpg (148KB, 1283x1091px) Image search: [Google]
Figure186.jpg
148KB, 1283x1091px
>>17762237
This.

Just because you can't figure out how people did something, doesn't mean it's impossible and they needed aliens to help them. It's pretty well understood how the moai were built and moved, where the stone came from and all that.

the real mystery of easter island is figuring out their writing system

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rongorongo
>>
that aliens visit Roswell as a dropoff zone like at the border crossing.

Aliens live among us, human shelled. That's why some people use constriction and anger to hide their emotions. Also I was talking in my backyard once about how an oven with a cymatic tone generator can be used to lift alloys out of ores, and a little girl at sizzlers told her dad "what's resonance." I know I'm just misinterpreting the situation, but I wholeheartedly feel people can read my mind beyond cold reading.
>>
>>17762286
it's so fascinating reading the posts that are made by people who are crazy but kind of a quieter, more polite crazy. you guys are why i come here.
>>
>>17762275
http://www.adultswim.com/videos/china-il/alien-astro-nut/
>>
File: 1431805775033.png (114KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1431805775033.png
114KB, 680x680px
>>17762268
>I believe there is a group that is trying to push a 'globalist' regime upon the entire world.
You're right

>I believe that the 'immigration crisis' is being orchestrated by these people or groups with the collusion of national leaders.
This is very likely true. It's unsettling that some nations (Germany) are welcoming refugees in dangerous amounts. It's apparent that lives of their citizens and their own culture are in great danger when they do this. The whole thing stinks, there are obvious powers beyond these nation's control which are strong arming them to do this.

>I believe national leaders are in the pockets of international banks, who are either the same as the globalist groups or are doing their bidding.
Yep, they need the funding to live comfortably. Leaders, in return, allow the banks to continue existing peacefully behind the scenes (or rather in plain sight).

>Schools teaching equality, tolerance, diversity, etc. are all methods of brainwashing the youth into believing that all people are the same. If all people are the same, why should they not all have the same wage, the same rights and why should they not all live in the same country? Eventually it leads to no borders.
Yep. Pop Culture is used to railroad society towards a desired route, the education system is used the same way.

>I believe the groups that support these are overwhelmingly jewish. The reason for this is due to the growth of international banks, which are directly related to several Jewish families (such as the Rothschild). We can trace certain events that are favourable to globalist interests back to international bank funding.
yes
>>
>>17762408
Honestly I think Germany can handle its own in terms of protecting and maintain its culture. There might be temporary degradation for a few years, but they'll bounce back. Nations like America? Fuck no can we protect our culture. We don't even have one as far as I'm concerned. We haven't even progressed past our revolutionary origins. We're still riding on the tail of our founders and we never really decided what we wanted to be as a people.
>>
That the world that we know it is just one giant computer simulation kinda like the matrix.
>>
I wholeheartedly believe it actually IS butter.
>>
I don't have any convictions towards any particular conspiracies. I just like researching them to shine a new perspective on things, to stay on my toes.

I do get into alternative history theories, because I feel that history, especially long forgotten history, has a large room for error when trying to decipher it all.

I like conspiracies though, I just don't like when people act like they are obvious fact. People talk about Reptillians and the 83 zillion core species fighting for control of Earth like YOU are the idiot for doubting them.
>>
>>17760604
What do you mean by Roman Hellenism?

Where can I read more about it?
>>
File: 1.jpg (110KB, 496x746px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
110KB, 496x746px
>>17762931
>People talk about Reptillians and the 83 zillion core species fighting for control of Earth like YOU are the idiot for doubting them.

Or talk about death and the afterlife or lack thereof with absolute certainty and conviction. It can be worrisome to someone who actually is pretty idiotic like me.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8ewyWakhBg
:'o
>>
>>17747319

uh .... no. I always saw this whole "striving" to be alpha not as genuinely striving to hurt others but more of limiting the hurt/pain one feels inside when he's a little more sensitive than others....
I'm not very good at explaining what I mean, but basically the way I see it is kind of like for example, offensive comedy... it's not meant to be taken as is, as it's been said - it's meant to cause a certain reaction in a person, bringing something to light(something which is usually exactly the opposite of the offensive thing which was said), making a person think and/or see ... it shows the complexity of the issues instantly, it gives these statements a depth that cannot be achieved otherwise...

I hope that makes sense although it probably doesn't, LOL!

TL:DR it's not a desire to be mean to others, it's a showcase of insecurities and a desire to do away with pain(which we can all relate to)
>>
The government assassinated JFK cause of his friendship with Tito and the Yugoslav space program.
>>
All modern day pop culture is one huge ARG
>>
>>17747247
you anon, i like you
>>
I completely believe there is some global cover-up of UFOs.

>2010-2011ish
>every news site is freaking out because there were strange lights hovering over the Dome of the Rock
>Huge mainstream outlets like CNN, MSNBC, NPR, etc too
>couple days later
>nothing.
>no more reports or analysis.
>nobody cared.
>>
>>17751034

Backwards and forwards dumbass.
>>
ITT schizophrenics

Anyways conspiracy theories that I, someone who's not a mentally ill neet, believe.

1. Media and news stations are controlled/censored.

2. Voting system is rigged. It doesn't matter who we vote for, because the super delegate vote matters more than the population's.

3. The government is overreaching; Michael Hastings was on to them and was killed for it

4. Little issues are focused on to take away attention from what's actually going on. For instance each time a little issue was brought up like gay marriage, transgender bathrooms, etc NDAA was being voted on each time.

5. Pedophilia is rampant in the entertainment industry

6. Hilary Clinton is a good example of how impervious the elites are to being charged by the justice system for crimes they committed.

7. 9/11 was an inside job, a lot of people made a lot of money with the terrorist attack

8. Water pipes around the country are in poor condition; its not just Flint, Michigan. A lot of people don't want us to know about that though.

9. The CIA meant to destroy those documents.

I'd write more but I'm not really in the mood.
>>
>>17762268
this
>>
I was reading a conspiracy chart and I read one called 6GhosT9, but found no information about it. Anyone know anything?
>>
>>17763250
>Hilary Clinton is a good example of how impervious the elites are to being charged by the justice system for crimes they committed.

The Democratic party is basically a mafia-like organization with the Clintons at the helm. After the first Democratic debate everyone was forced to drop out of the race except Clinton and a guy who was self funding. There are accusations of voter fraud in every state that Hillary won, and they're not even trying to hide the superdelegate system. It also should be obvious to everyone at this point that the Clinton Foundation is just a money laundering scheme, and that Hillary's wall street speeches is just a cover for bribe money. The scariest part about all of this though is how open they are about it, like there's no point to hide it anymore since they don't think that anyone can do anything about it.
Thread posts: 290
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.