[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I was gang stalked. One night, a year ago, two unrel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 22

File: Stop-Gang-Stalking.jpg (91KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Stop-Gang-Stalking.jpg
91KB, 250x250px
I think I was gang stalked. One night, a year ago, two unrelated people who I had never seen before said "you are going to die soon." On another occasion some random stranger asked me why I didn't have facebook.

Watch this 15 minute piece about gang stalking and I'm sure you will believe it is not only possible but very real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVjXtKLrBo8
>>
>>17742064
You are a mentally ill, paranoid schizophrenic autist. Take your meds, seek help and get out of your moms basement.

There, I did the shill work.

This thread is now pointless.
>>
>>17742080
Did you watch the video?
>>
>>17742064

It's the "Bio AP", there's a website talking about this but I don't remember it, maybe you can google it
>>
>>17742086
No because you are a mentally ill autistic paranoid schizophrenic. Seek help and take your meds.
>>
File: COYRriS.jpg (223KB, 550x2355px) Image search: [Google]
COYRriS.jpg
223KB, 550x2355px
you're a time traveler, sent here by your own future self from the causal density. there are no real people who can harm you. only people here stuck as your younger counterparts, demons so to speak but in human manifest form, it's just tachyonic stuff. they won't get their causal body until they reach causal densities, so to speak. so don't listen to any of it. you're being defended through hyperdimensional shit like angels and even your own self from the future, as well as your friends. there's a reason it's so dense down here. most of the akashic timelines are creating karma just by all of their simultaneity viewing you. think about it that way. you're gang stalking yourself. but in a literally comical, sardonic manner just to spite the actual fucks.
also
>schizophrenia
if i were you there's something to be said in how you are able to overcome it if you are above the fear rationally. so by beating it one time being able to fool it and laugh at it is like victory twice.

>>17742080
>believes in shills
>does shill work
are you here to keep negativity perpetuated like the dark ones?
>>
>>17742103
>are you here to keep negativity perpetuated like the dark ones?

Lol sure
>>
>>17742106
dharmic fool
>>
File: drownedgod.jpg (445KB, 962x1500px) Image search: [Google]
drownedgod.jpg
445KB, 962x1500px
>>17742092
The bio api is only one level of the conceptual hierarchy of control.

The ultimate realization is that we live in an artificial programmable reality, all of which is controlled by Lucifer, the demiurge.

There's a hole
There's a hole
There's a hole at the bottom of the sea.

If you prostitute yourself out to Lucifer he will allow you degrees of freedom and power, at which point knowledge will be downloaded into your mind and hyper advanced tools will be provided to you.

I've been through the looking glass.

Very few people are real, just like the people in your dreams aren't real. Most people by far are simply sentient programs. It is impossible to know who is a slave and who is a sentient program extension of lucifer because it is impossible to truly measure subjective experience.
>>
>>17742064
I really hate to be the asshole who just shit-talks the information source, but is there any chance you have a general article or video about this that is NOT from the SyFy Channel?
>>
>>17742118
U mad cunt?
>>
File: now-you-see-me-01.jpg (168KB, 889x594px) Image search: [Google]
now-you-see-me-01.jpg
168KB, 889x594px
>>17742121
>I've been through the looking glass.

Money is water.

Collapse the probability function, Collapse the as above so below operating system, and there's no space left.
without space all that's left is chaos.
Nuclear chaos.
Every conceivable eventuality happening at precisely the same moment.

It is from this 1 dimensional "source" that the father the son the beast and the holy spirit emerge from.
>>
>>17742064
>>17742124
Actually, don't feel obligated to fulfill my request if you don't want to. Started watching the video you linked anyway. This might actually be more disturbing than the gangstalking "documentation" videos I've seen, because while those were just filmed by people who are probably a bit fucked in the head and presumably do not realize how unconvincing they are, there had to have been sane people working at SyFy who were involved in the production of this video at some point, sat down and watched it in its current form, and said, "Looks good, let's put this on the air!" As much as I would like to keep an open mind to this, having seen some pretty weird shit myself over the years, I do not think you could have selected something better suited to feed into my suspicions that gangstalking is bullshit if you'd tried.
>>
File: seeme1.jpg (52KB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
seeme1.jpg
52KB, 500x207px
>>17742121
>>17742141

But all of this is many degrees beyond anything YOU will ever experience.

HOWEVER, we are ALL going to experience the effects and terrors of the hivemind, or "brain net" as it will be called.

In the future you will never know for sure, who is neuro-hyperlinked and who is a sovereign individual.

Eventually you WILL be assimilated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXin82A6maM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpmKyeZIuGU
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 395x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 395x395px
>>17742144
>Blah blah blah I'm fcking retarded blah blah blah I use big words one the internet blah blah blah I'm so smart I know everything blah blah blah

That's you bro. Now tell me how much of a paranoid schizophrenic medicated autist I am
>>
>>17742064
>Watch this 15 minute piece about gang stalking
>Syfy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GjyBuz2yOk
>>
>>17742150
Wasn't really thinking of taking it in that direction. I was actually just thinking you're probably a bit of a retard for assuming that any half-sensible person could watch the video you linked without facepalming in the first minute, which seems to be somewhat confirmed by you whining about me using "big words" and calling me a mean old smartypants.
>>
>>17742157
I'm the op. I'm not >>17742150. That's just some random asshole.
>>
>>17742160
Lol sup. random asshole here. I'm just here to help derail this thread. How's it going op? Take your meds yet? Lol I'm a such a good shill, all the Jews love me
>>
File: IMG_20151230_222138.jpg (62KB, 827x706px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151230_222138.jpg
62KB, 827x706px
ITT: Imaginary Bullshit
>>
>>17742215
Everything is imaginary.

Anyway
here's a website for you

www.dataasylum.com

The best business practice is to own nothing, but control everything.

Identities are enslaving
>>
those who can't do, teach
>>
>>17742160
Well, I feel somewhat bad for busting out the old r-word now, as it was a thought I was just planning to keep to myself unless presented with a post in the vein of >>17742150.

However, I still do not really see how you figure that video was supposed to have been all that persuasive. I am not even saying that really weird and eerie interactions with others like this don't happen, or that I think you're lying about your experiences, just that "It's the government!" does not seem to be a very convincing perspective to take on the matter. If you do not really know why something is happening, just admitting as much is often the better call than latching onto whatever available second-hand explanation promises to grant you context.

To furnish an example from my own life: on two separate occasions, I have had extremely drunk people (both of whom were generally of sound mind) I was talking with suddenly stop in mid-conversation, get a horrified sort of look in their eye, and just start rambling to me accusing me of creating and sustaining reality, asking me why I was doing this to them and begging me to end the universe. Both times, they legit freaked the fuck out to the point that they were in tears. Never really quite put together what that was all about, and of course it was a bit disturbing and weird to have that happen twice, but it's basically just something that I can live with not really having an explanation for. Sometimes weird shit like that happens with people, and you just never really know why.
>>
>>17742223
>www.dataasylum.com

yeah that's what I meant>>17742092
>>
>>17742230
Why did the video make you facepalm. It shows how the military did infact research methods of mind control and how sounds can be projected into your brain from electronic devices.
>>
Well,>>17742230 answer>>17742290
>>
>>17742064
There you go OP, this is what you need.

Reduce gangstalking in 70%, and the risk of pregnacy in a 7.6%
>>
>>17742080
>You are a mentally ill, paranoid schizophrenic autist. Take your meds, seek help and get out of your moms basement.
^^^ this

Protip: you're not that important.
>>
>>17742736
See if I wanted to develop gang stalking as an intimidation tactic, I would go after regular people first, getting them dismissed by the media and average folk as paranoid or crazy. After that the tactic could be used on higher profile targets. The threat would then be twofold : 1. We can get to you anywhere, anytime. 2. If you talk about it you'll be considered like Randy Quaid. Target neutralized without any messy wetwork. Ta!
>>
>>17742064

I think people who believe in "Gang Stalking" are making two important mistakes:

1. Nobody is that organized.

and

2. You're just not that important.

Sorry to break it to you.
>>
>>17742124
>NOT from the SyFy Channel
lawl
>>
>>17742963
>>>17742736 (You)
>See if I wanted to develop gang stalking as an intimidation tactic, I would go after regular people first, getting them dismissed by the media and average folk as paranoid or crazy.

No you wouldn't, because the money, logistics, personnel, and connectivity would be impossible to coordinate without an endless supply of cash and talent.

And you're gonna go to all that length for an average, innocent civilian? So you can "intimidate the real guy later"?

Dude... baka...

>After that the tactic could be used on higher profile targets.

Then why bother with an average joe?

>The threat would then be twofold : 1. We can get to you anywhere, anytime.

But that's not possible.

>2. If you talk about it you'll be considered like Randy Quaid. Target neutralized without any messy wetwork. Ta!

In all honesty, Randy Quaid is a bit bonkers.

Where is his evidence? Why in hell would anyone that organized and powerful be doing something to harass Randy Quaid, and then leave him alone? Qui bono? Doesn't make sense.
>>
>>17742149
Do we welcome this or not? I think this doesn't sound like too bad of a fate if we're all merged.
>>
>>17743020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fr4aAu_Ryc

Merging with the hivemind is the equivalent of dying. Your self will be overwhelmed and transformed into something else, we're talking maximum brainwashing with zero boundaries.

Would you want to melt your mind in the pot that 4chan built?

Not only that but it will all be controlled by a master individual entity, in reality you are just submitting to an overlord who can monitor and control your mind and body perfectly.
>>
>>17743032
I think there's a distinction between a hivemind that's governed by one personality/ruler and a natural conglomeration. Becoming a collective sounds like a natural evolution for humans, no? The interconnectivity would allow for some really interesting stuff.
>>
>>17743045
At what cost, you slutty mandrake?
>>
>>17743049
Well, your awareness of everything would increase with that much interconnectivity, basically becoming a deity in a very short time. Also consciousness wouldn't really leave you, more it would be like a sense of US instead of I. I can see the downsides though if it is controlled by domineering personalities.
>>
File: AHxiH5f.png (825KB, 1913x4041px) Image search: [Google]
AHxiH5f.png
825KB, 1913x4041px
>>17742064
Someone tried pulling a "prank" like that on my friend as soon as he uttered his threat , my literal roidrage bro scooped him up and hit him with a sickening double leg takedown(it was basically a powerbomb, this goof was lifted 6 feet in the air). Whether your serious or joking with your gangstalking, please be wary of tren+test users.

Pic semi-related, tren is the anti-fear
>>
>>17743060
it will of course be controlled by domineering personalities.

your personality would be like a small short sighted fish swimming in an ocean of chaotic thoughts and emotions

The hivemind would give birth to a powerful personality and enslave all the others that join it.
>>
>>17743070
Well, we lose individualism but move to to more complex levels of reality collectively. You don't get mad that your cells don't have individual personalities and agendas do you?
>>
File: loki-avengers-2-pic.jpg (93KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
loki-avengers-2-pic.jpg
93KB, 720x480px
>>17743083
>You don't get mad that your cells don't have individual personalities and agendas do you?

No, It makes me glad, because otherwise they would be cancer.
If my cells expressed self interest I would kill them.

But what that means is you will become a cell to this new hivemind entity, and you are expected to sacrifice all self interest for it, otherwise, you will be deemed a competitor and a cancer.

So, as long as your willing to die when you're told and do exactly what you are told at all times, no, there will be no problem with the hivemind.

Essentially, give up your freewill and your mind and become a machine. Like an ant.

And we will have peace.
>>
File: Invisibles - General (1 of 4).gif (87KB, 303x443px) Image search: [Google]
Invisibles - General (1 of 4).gif
87KB, 303x443px
>>17743090
which of course is exactly what is going to happen
>>
File: Invisibles - General (2 of 4).gif (80KB, 312x461px) Image search: [Google]
Invisibles - General (2 of 4).gif
80KB, 312x461px
>>17743093
Have you heard of programmable matter?
>>
File: Invisibles - General (3 of 4).gif (50KB, 288x433px) Image search: [Google]
Invisibles - General (3 of 4).gif
50KB, 288x433px
>>17743098
Have you heard of neuro-warfare?
Do you know what hippocampus control is?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHT0a7DEuHs

They have a lot of money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRuCVTnIcD8
>>
>>17743090
The good thing about that is once you join with the collective, you don't die, part of you stays on mixed together with your friends, family. We are already machines, just on a smaller scale, this isn't a radical change to any system, just a type of evolution. Your unwillingness to let go of your ego will definitely hurt you in the long run, soon you will find out we ARE already ants to higher beings and see why this naturally occurs in higher civilizations.
>>
>>17743098
The insecure police state wouldn't continue to exist at this point. A collective would awaken too many perspectives in itself for one as simple as this to internally govern itself.
>>
>>17743105
And here it is revealed, the greatest conflict of the coming centuries.

That between the individualists and the collectivists. The hivemind and the sovereign. Those who go willing into that good night and those who do not.

drink the kool aid.
>>
>>17743117
The hivemind will be created by individualists to control and monitor collectivists and lesser individualists who are not as capable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnaTtsClgc4
>>
>>17743119
I already explained why a hivemind wouldn't behave this way, it's like giving yourself a mental illness on purpose. Maybe at first some individuals will try to steer it or control it, but once the boundaries are down and everyone is seeing and being each other's perspectives simultaneously it would make decisions that help itself.
>>
>>17743129
He who speaks the loudest is heard most often.
In voice, and in thought.
That which is heard is adopted, that which falls silent is forgotten.

A dominant personality will develop and control the hivemind.
>>
>>17743117
It's a little scary to consider I'll admit, but part of evolution is to grow and to let go of the ego baggage.
>>
>>17743137
You have brainwashed to seek death.
As have many throughout history.
>>
>>17743133
Some of the quietest people have the loudest thoughts. Everyone has insecurities, but you're not realizing that people are giving up parts of their personalities to form a greater one. Egoism won't thrive inside.
>>
>>17743139
I'll be accepting birth when the time comes.
>>
>>17743140
without egoism in an organism of any kind the only result can be death.
without egoism there is no incentive to seek self preservation.

anything that cannot self preserve is of no consequence to me.

The hivemind will develop an ego, and yours will be subservient to it.
It will cast you aside in the same manner that I clip my finger nails.
>>
>>17743147
whose to say the hivemind-individual relationship won't be mutually beneficial?
>>
>>17743147
You're not understanding the metaphor of the cells forming the body. You can't really cast yourself aside if you are part of it, you form it. You are all still there, just not in the same form. So what? Demonizing the collective is like an blade of grass cursing a lawn.
>>
>>17743153
you're naturally right of course.
Sorry I have been arguing with you so much.

Would you be interested to know I am developing such a hivemind and I am looking for volunteers to test the technology?

would you be interested?
>>
>>17743162
most of 4chan is already part of the hivemind
>>
File: natsoc2.jpg (441KB, 762x1284px) Image search: [Google]
natsoc2.jpg
441KB, 762x1284px
>>17743150
No one says it can't be.
>>
goddamn fucking thread is full of perps

OP it isn't safe here... meet me at the place with the candles
>>
>>17742094
This! Mate, seriously seek help
>>
>>17742064
Why would anyone be interested in gang stalking you, OP? Sounds like narcissism and delusions of grandeur
>>
>>17742064
Maybe just a couple of kids fucking with you...?
>>
>>17743584
>Sounds like narcissism and delusions of grandeur
"gang-stalking" in a nutshell.
>>
Tbh if you faggots want individuality you're more than welcome to take your asses to tumblr or Reddit
>>
>>17743649
it's just the one guy that was afraid to think about ego-loss
>>
>>17743635
Agrees.
>>
You're actually just suffering from a pretty severe case of UWSI. It'll clear right up once you figure out that you aren't a special snowflake and that no one would ever follow you around. Ever.
>>
>>17743727
Well anon if you wasn't bullied and gangstalked before you sure are now.

I hope that helps.
>>
>>17743742
Kek we should all gang stalk OP
>>
>>17743727
OP needs to consider the tumblr suggestion. Those bleeding heart SJW's will worship him and his blog
>>
There's a term for this: Delusions of persecution. It's a symptom of several mental illnesses such as Schizoaffective disorders and Borderline Personality Disorder.
>>
>>17742141
Now we see you
>You're left hand looks like a witch.
Its our new chosen meme.
>>
>>17743032
>a master individual entity
You are natural, and there is only ONE master that rules them al.
Al life is apart of that ruling entity.

The mind is already melted, from being nurtured young, thee image is an extension of the first..

An overlord, is and wus inevitable.
>>
File: demotivational.jpg (76KB, 460x566px) Image search: [Google]
demotivational.jpg
76KB, 460x566px
>>17742103
>>17742106
Some people worship negativity I usually refer to it as they worship fear/hate/suffering but negativity is more general so more right but really to me its like they worship fear and try to have others experience fear. I think it stems from their ego trying to play god by controlling you with fear. I am getting better and better at transcending it cause i do not worship fear I worship bliss and try to always experience enjoyment; ever increasing states of enjoyment.
>>17742118
I am a dharmic fool; come at me bro!
>>
>>17743817
What do you mean by the overlord being inevitable? Who is the ONE you are referring to?
>>
File: Drawing_131327_jpg.jpg (22KB, 480x637px) Image search: [Google]
Drawing_131327_jpg.jpg
22KB, 480x637px
>>17743100
>OPEN YOUR MIND
Klaus Schulze - Cyborg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAiKgFzyBdk
>>
>>17743133
It is for you that one is humbled an equated.
Greets~
>>
>>17743885
wut?
>>
>>17743147
>The hivemind will develop an ego

Yes the hives ego will develop further, its what keeps the hive bonded, its the hives glue its ground, as you stated, self preservation.

All minds one body.
>>
File: feels3.jpg (8KB, 222x250px) Image search: [Google]
feels3.jpg
8KB, 222x250px
>>17742963
Exactly its people just using that as an intimidation tactic and look all these people calling him schizophrenic for people mentally abusing him. Im a taxi driver and look at life from a scientists perspective and you would be fucking amazed the shit Ive seen. Ive had one girl say first off "Im gonna cut you in half with a knife!" Came across a girl yesterday that talked in riddle the whole time like everything she said was about me but if I acted like she was talking about me I would look crazy which is what she is trying to do. Some people are sadistic and if their tactics don't work they take the next step and try to make you think you're crazy. They are obsessed with trying to make you feel fear. I am an expert at reading people and can see through it all. You 4chaners Im sure are gonna find this funny; she started by making fun of me saying i was autistic lulz.

Let me give you an example of how people might try to attack you in a covertly aggressive way. Guy I picked up last weekend was referring to WOMEN he was supposedly talking about and kept calling them faggots and faggot dick suckers all super aggressively. He must of said that shit like 6-8 times to really drive the point home that hes really calling me a faggot dick sucker but I don't give a shit and will hurt the fuck out of him if he just gives me a chance lol. He was ex military and reminds me of his guy I picked up years ago who kept saying and keep in mind same kind of personality like Im the toughest guy there is kept saying "Im a faggot!" obviously talking about me and Im suppose to get scared but these guys don't know I see through them and can destroy them in a fight!

If you want to become too alpha study to be a pro MMA fighter and be equally as badass mentally and you will become so alpha its fucking scary!
>>
>>17743903
Just some more experiences that hit close to home for me literally.

My parents are also twisted fucks like this. They use tactics nonstop to bring me down. Literally every time I speak they ignore me. Then they misinterpret what I say. Then when they respond they don't answer me directly and talk about something else. And repeat! My mom even referred to me as she today. Over the years both of my parents have referred to me as she too many times! Ive been locked up so many times Ive lost count so its not like Im a bitch yet they act like Im one. Some people are just sick fucks.
>>
>>17743847
>Some people worship negativity
They worship mas
This realm is ruled by negativity, = electron.
>>
>>17742064
I like the video. I've never really been too interested in seeing if others were watching me. It feeds more into my vanity and my self-delusion that I'm a good looking man to think others are watching me, than to think there's a conspiracy.

Everyone's 'mirin me all day.
>>
Dark energy
Dark matter
Consciousness

Equate it...
This realms ruled by the negativity, 'i'e, black = white reversed.

They don't want you to understand it, because they lose power upon your knowledge of the existence.

In science today, they deviate dark matters, muahhahahahahahahhahahahahah :|
>>
>>17743902
Maybe after millennia it will give up it's ego in an even more complicated and indescribably macrocosmic system...
>>
Both are *cough* annihilated/transitioned upon there character deaths.

Life~
Dark energy~

Life {consciousness{ is ruled by~ positivity
>Makes a positive step to survive and progress through a negative reality.

Collective wins~
>>
>>17743943
>>17743969
The sad thing is that the solution of this "equation" is how many people would be suckered by it.
>>
>>17743969
I kind of understand but can you put it all together?
>>
>>17743969
I kind of understand but can you connect it in a way that makes sense?
>>
>>17743963
A realm where nothing competes.
H'm
None existence.
>>
>>17743990
We have internal competition that comes from the collection of events we've witnessed/experienced. At each nexus point the cycle would sacrifice itself to become a new being but it would still be a being. Existence.
>>
>>17743987
The equasions at thee end is togetherness, :P

Your mind is positive, so is the positron, the body is negative, so is thee electron.
The mind and positron are both annihilated in apparent death, which is stated a transition in form of energies.

Consciousness still hasn't been traced {anti matter}, you can read the positrons there, but have to create positron beam of annihilation, again that too is anti matter.

They are linked by the sum, which is the same..
>>
File: figured out.jpg (101KB, 550x732px) Image search: [Google]
figured out.jpg
101KB, 550x732px
>>17743914
>This realm is ruled by negativity, = electron.

Truly fucking trippy!

Yeah all we see is the surface of things, the electron. Wow I am truly going to add this to my meditation. Makes you think about the whole meditating to go deeper beyond the surface of things, electron to get to the core, the inner positive reality.

You say they worship mas. What does that mean? Misspelling or am I retarded or what is meant by mas?
>>
>>17743933
>lol :) good way to look at it. niggas mirin

I remember when I dated a perfect 10 all the chicks at the mall would look at me like why? What does he got going on!?
>>
>>17744029
Its elemental.

:)
>>
Together, as one, we shall.

:)
cya
>>
File: kitty3.jpg (69KB, 720x529px) Image search: [Google]
kitty3.jpg
69KB, 720x529px
>>17743943
>Dark energy
>Dark matter
>Consciousness

Whoa I can't comprehend! Spell it out for us stupid fucks please.
>>
>>17744022
ideal scenario ending
>>
>>17744041
Well intelligence is before, the matrix of the world...
Overlord, is truly and understatement...
Greets~
>>
Needed for you to affirm the knowledge of this realm in its raw formed spectacle of 'negativity' and its hidden positive connection {anti material} which is placed within the fundamentals properties and inner perpetual workings of the universe, with regards to a given global scholars of professorship and explanatory dialect, which is outlived of all human kind, then you 'can' get where you are, and how to get out if you feel entrapped by the rule.

Take note, its not easy controlling every soul, that it may stir ones course, when one is supposed to have a *cough* free will.

You are also the next best thing to thought, think about that please young ones.
>>
File: Buddha2.jpg (3MB, 2048x1520px) Image search: [Google]
Buddha2.jpg
3MB, 2048x1520px
>>17744053
To vague bruh, causes confusion in me and Im sure others. One of the reasons I shyed away from Buddhism; some of us like it spelled out :).

Interestingly I use to be smart but then again thats when I was fully immersed in ego; now days ego not so much so smarts not so much :). feels good man. Ego thinks it understands. It seems wise some Buddhist sayings about everyone is wise I alone am the fool.
>>
>>17744089
Not every key given is to a lock before you.
>You may need to find the door
>>
You know what hell will turn into

>Heaven.
>>
>>17744082
If you truly accept the rule, why would you feel trapped? Is it more important of a purpose to re-sync with the current or to add your own will and change the course? Are we all driven to do both or are some designed to have more than the other? Is intention better than thought?
>>
Way to derail a thread you faggots, from gang stalking to roleplaying bullshit.

Summer came soon
>>
>>17744168
This
>>
>>17744168
>implying /x/ roleplays just in summer

kek
>>
gangstalking culture is fucked up

I wish these people couldn't communicate with eachother on the internet. It seems they feed off eachother and they've come up with all this terminology, and behavior to look out for. Fucking videos of some guy who apparently scratched his leg in the same place 2 days in a row and someone thought it was a sign of gangstalking. It's sad. I can't even watch it in jest like I can make fun of furries or ponyfags. I feel really really really bad for anyone who thinks this stuff is legitimate.
>>
>>17742064
Gangstalking is just proof that the devil has control over multiple bodies i.e., a zombie hivemind that he is using to take over the world

The Revelation 17:13 <- proof
>>
>>17745244
Prove it, you slutty mandrake.
>>
>>17742064
Hey. Your thread is going to die soon.
>>
>>17742064
I'm an unrelated person.

Your thread is going to die soon. Why aren't you on Facebook?
>>
>>17745244
true

the government has satellite mind control, not even joking
>>
>>17744168
So did your dad, that's why you're alive
>>
>>17742080
This seek medical attention.
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.