[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I find ghosts? I'm in Kansas and I don't want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: VZM.IMG_20160515_154550.jpg (241KB, 1056x1878px) Image search: [Google]
VZM.IMG_20160515_154550.jpg
241KB, 1056x1878px
How can I find ghosts? I'm in Kansas and I don't want to run into meth heads or angry farmers.
>>
Best to ask around town. Everyone knows a good local ghost story. After finding the location, ask the property owner if you can investigate.
>>
>>17741603
I know some places, I know that south of a neighboring town is supposed to be super haunted and has tons of stories, even from trusted family members. I've been there with a friend before but I've never seen anything and im just afraid of getting shot if I trespass
>>
The universe if full of life. Not all of it we can see, touch, or hear, at least all of the time. It says in the Talmud, that if man could see all the spirits he would be blind, because they are EVERYWHERE. They can't all see each other of course, some can see us and we can't see them. There are innumerable entities existing in innumerable ways.

Of course, as I said, some can see us, and we can't see them. They are watching us both right now. There could be one inches from your face.

Imagination is the vehicle some may use to communicate, intentionally or not. Imagination is not simply internal, but a sense like vision and hearing, it perceives things outside of yourself. So when you are in the shower, washing your hair, and you feel afraid, you imagine a silhouette outside of the curtain. It is likely one of them, a malevolent one.

You want to make your blood run cold, and your hair stand up? Just use your imagination.
>>
>>17741587

Hello OP do some google searching about history of witchcraft in your location. Try and find a location documented.

Probably some ghosties there, aside from that places where lots of people violently died.
>>
>>17741609
I'm not a big fan of Zack, but he always states you need the owner's permission to enter property.
If you can't find the owner, or fear his reaction to your request, it's best to find a different place.
>>
The whole general area south of this town is supposed to be haunted, I'm just wondering if there's something I could do to help my chances at seeing something. Even if it's on a dirt road
>>
>>17741614
(not OP) I always wanted a physical copy of the Talmud. I have it on PDF. Please tell me where you read that exactly. I would really like to read it myself.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.