[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ If aliums and loominutty can into reel, then why heff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1404364826415.png (94KB, 192x187px) Image search: [Google]
1404364826415.png
94KB, 192x187px
Hey /x/

If aliums and loominutty can into reel, then why heff they not? and nevar heff? And if erth is le doomed every 2 weaks then y it is still hear?

check mate redpillars
>>
I notice Father of Lies doesn't use his trip when he starts shitpost threads, just when he makes comments.
>>
File: 40keks.jpg (31KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
40keks.jpg
31KB, 292x257px
>>17739719

Father of Lies, the fuck is that? Are you so paranoid you think I'm like a government ninja name-fag?
>>
>>17739716
go to summer school you illiterate fuck
>>
>>17739808

I fucked your mother. Now that's a conspiracy theory you should talk about. Some people say aliens made me do it but in truth, it was that sweet lard ass of hers.
>>
Why do you want to make /x/ a worse place?
>>
>>17739829

I'm pissing on a pile of shit, is that not ok?
>>
>>17739832
It's not when there are a bunch of people trying to clean it up.
>>
>>17739832
What a foul thing you are

You could use your soul to accomplish great things, but instead you choose to indulge in vulgar hedonism

Shit should be buried, where it will be embraced by the mush and raised into living soil

What a disgusting thought, peeing on a pile of shit

Can you not hear the flies?
>>
File: YOUNEEDTO.png (20KB, 587x202px) Image search: [Google]
YOUNEEDTO.png
20KB, 587x202px
>>17739861
PLEASE STOP POSTING OR SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION.
>>
>>17739846

You can paint a parking lot green but that won't make it grass. This board is a waste and it's rotten to it's core with nutjobs and trolls.

>>17739861

Suck a dick, and souls don't exist you dumb fuck.
>>
File: Ironworks.jpg (2MB, 2196x2835px) Image search: [Google]
Ironworks.jpg
2MB, 2196x2835px
>>17739868
Watch your profanity, lest it move to strike
>>
File: goaway.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
goaway.gif
3MB, 500x281px
>>17739870
>rotten to it's core with nutjobs and trolls
You're one of them.
>>
>>17739870
Now how did you suppose I, a person who does believe in souls, would interpret your statement?

I believe you mean to say that you do not have a soul, for indeed, to behold the soul is to become it

The flame has no boundary, it is infinitely radient
>>
>>17739884
Talk to your doctor, anon. You've lost it.
>>
>>17739876

YUUUUUUUP :3
>>
>>17739893
I am an American, so I don't have a doctor
>>
>>17739870
Here's the thing, /x/ isn't meant to be a good board, it's meant to keep the crazies contained so other boards have to deal with fewer of them. Why do you think boards like /s4s/ exist?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.