[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Take it or leave it: I think I accidentally started the Canadian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 2015-09-19 04.17.33 1.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-19 04.17.33 1.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Take it or leave it: I think I accidentally started the Canadian Wildfire that had 100,000 people evacuated and that has been burning for over 3 weeks.

I made a prayer and an impromptu ritual the night before the first evacuation of an entire city. I prayed for death and rebirth within myself, but I didn't specify myself entirely. I asked for a renewal like how a wildfire is sometimes needed to make a forest or ecosystem strong again. I need to destroy the old and unnecessary and make way for new growth.

I don't actually live in that area, but I live quite South of it. because my native ancestry is in the area where the wildfires are, I asked the spirit of the North, and the spirit of my ancestors specifically to hear my prayer. well, the next morning when I got up I discovered that the wildfire had become out of control and seemed to be burning down an entire city. a few days later I suddenly realized that I may have asked my family spirits to literally burn down my family land to make way for the new.

funny enough, in spite of the size of the fire there was only 2 fatalities and that was because of a traffic accident.

I think my family knew of Gods that are still quite strong.
>>
Jesus Christ, /x/...
>>
Topkek
>>
>>17739379
reported to the FBI
>>
>>17739379
Top level Meme-wizard
>>
>>17739404
You mean the RCMP ?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.