[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How legit you think the conspiracies regarding power and wealth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: rothschild.png (2MB, 2000x1789px) Image search: [Google]
rothschild.png
2MB, 2000x1789px
How legit you think the conspiracies regarding power and wealth are?

I am really torn, cause the difficulty of the task to retain such power power and wealth is immense. But if I was such a position my goal would have been to make my wealth disappear in the fogs of the wars that they played a proven role in.
>>
File: 176314159265 .jpg (40KB, 478x466px) Image search: [Google]
176314159265 .jpg
40KB, 478x466px
>>17738048
>the task to retain such power power
??

>and wealth
Plebs don't know how money works, once you have enough you can just sit on your ass damn near forever. Take 5million bucks, a lot of money, but not a mega fortune. 7% is a decent return you can make with a moderate investment plan.

7% of 5000000 = 350,000

That's right you -make- 350K a year doing nothing. And if you have a brain you live on as little of that as you can and reinvest the rest, so next year you're getting 7% of 5mil+plus the reinvest. It adds up quick.
>>
File: moloch-reference-email (1).jpg (17KB, 700x124px) Image search: [Google]
moloch-reference-email (1).jpg
17KB, 700x124px
>Hillary Clinton Email Number 14333

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
>>
True power and authority does not come from wealth, all that is superficial.
>>
>>17738048
>my goal would have been to make my wealth disappear in the fogs of the wars that they played a role in
>fogs of the wars
>disappear
>played a role in

You clearly don't understand two key things:
1. No one with wealth is trying to give that shit away. You see a philanthropist like Bill Gates who has PLEDGED (not donated yet) his fortune, and you think "wow, what a nice guy!" But in reality, he gets to determine how his money is spent, and now he is converting his wealth into something much more tangible: Social and Political INFLUENCE.

2. The primary purpose of war is to steal wealth from another group.
>>
File: coyote ;).jpg (6KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
coyote ;).jpg
6KB, 100x100px
>>17738187
You say that, but would you elect a broke, barefoot hairy tranny who isn't on hormones or makeup?

Keep in mind, that they don't want anything that you don't want, they just want to do their own thing in a personal life.

Would you elect a coyote?
>>
>>17738175
wat. Like seriously. wat.
>>
>>17738940
>voting
Politics is a joke.
>>
>>17738175
What the hell?
>>
I've been wondering lately about the elites of the past, what if the supposed fallen angels were really just elites that had more advanced technology than the masses and used that to control them. We've known that preflood civilizations were maybe just as if not more advanced than us today, what if they were wiped out by manmade causes except for a few that were able to escape it, and maintained their technology which they use to this day to control us still. Maybe there really is nothing new under the sun
>>
>>17739822
We do not orbit beneath the sun, but around it
>>
>>17738175
Wait this is actually legit what the fuck?!
>>
>>17738175
Christ have mercy...
>>
>>17738175
Damn...

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/searched-hillarys-emails-indicted-win-presidency/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.