[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The concept of ghosts makes no sense, they were invented out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1463969592905.jpg (1MB, 1934x3061px) Image search: [Google]
1463969592905.jpg
1MB, 1934x3061px
The concept of ghosts makes no sense, they were invented out of humans' compulsive need to explain everything that happens, but when they encounter something they cannot explain, they resort to making shit up(same applies to religions). Any "evidence" of their existence may come from people with confirmation bias experiencing apophenia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia

tl:dr: hurr durr I can't explain it, it must be ghosts

I mean, if the earth travels around the sun at 30,000 m/s, how do ghosts not get left behind? They must have mass or be interacted with by matter(which doesn't make sense since they are able to "walk through" matter and still not get left behind from our moving planet)if they are able to keep up. If ghosts have mass, that would mean that new matter can be created by "special arrangements" of matter, 'm talking human reproduction, reproducing is just the same as throwing matter into some pile to make more humans who are pontentially ghosts when they die, but when they die, their mass doesn't disappear, it gets recycled(some of your atoms might have been part of another human) but it seems that ghosts have mass of their own, where the fuck does this mass come from?

pic unrelated
>>
Magic, bro.
>>
>I mean, if the earth travels around the sun at 30,000 m/s, how do ghosts not get left behind?
Gravity bends space. Literally everything is effected by gravity.

>They must have mass or be interacted with by matter(which doesn't make sense since they are able to "walk through" matter and still not get left behind from our moving planet)if they are able to keep up.
Energy is effected by gravity. Light has momentum without having mass.

>If ghosts have mass, that would mean that new matter can be created by "special arrangements" of matter,
>What are quarks and how do they form new matter by special arrangements?

Anyway, ghosts don't exists, they're ridiculous, but you're argument against them is very flawed.
>>
File: weird-weather-24.jpg (251KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
weird-weather-24.jpg
251KB, 800x532px
>>17737689
>>17737662
I'll go with the victorian era explanation, the ghost are some kind of electromagnetic field.

Floating around as remanence of something, or beign their own individuals.

Living beigns made of plasma.
>>
>>17737699
Plasma is a state of matter (or the extracellular matrix of blood cells), not a type of energy.
>>
>>17737689
>>What are quarks and how do they form new matter by special arrangements?
you are putting in energy equivalent to the mass of the new quark
>>
>>17737705
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UzyO-n_-HE
>>
>>17737729
I don't think you understand what "energy" is
>>
>>17737736
I don't understand what a ghost is.

It's different.
>>
File: eri_akuwaraia3.png (177KB, 394x475px) Image search: [Google]
eri_akuwaraia3.png
177KB, 394x475px
>>17737714
>360 GeV per quark
>1080 GeV per atom
>produced anywhere outside of a star

>>17737729
I'm only reading the title, but that's not energy. Iron and steel are also effected by magnets, you retard.
>>
I haven't heard the term page 10 save rave since 2011
>>
>>17737889
I don't even know what usom means.
>>
what is metaphysics
>>
>>17738020
A word
>>
File: 1460757516001.jpg (265KB, 1000x967px) Image search: [Google]
1460757516001.jpg
265KB, 1000x967px
>>17737662
Good image.
>>
>>17737662
>>17737662
My take on the matter is kinda split into two. I feel that consciousness might take the form of an engery that is undetectable and linger in an area after death. These "ghosts" are unable to cause significant interaction on our plane and are comparably "not that old" as unidentifable enities go.

I also believe in what is often refered to as "Angels/Demons". Its very complicated and would be TL/DR so I'll just simplify it by saying our world elites worship age old lore, mainly old testament stuff. There is a threoy out there that the mindsets of very living human is being harvested by what we would think is "god". According to some interpretations of the Torah, that which subtly dictates and architects our world are jinn, age old entities living on another plane, yet directly influencing the same plane our counciousness operates on. Hence say a true "demonic possession" is rather rare, and a jinn taking control of a full body, and not just mind (jinn can influence many at once).

>Anyways, it's just a theroy I can across not too long ago by someone I know who was bug in the mob and also use to be followed by Mossad. He claims agents can bend reality/spacetime by drawing a straight line sigil and that a flower of life orb was made and groups can travel that way too. I don't know if I follow all of it, but always interesting conversations.

Hillary email basiclly confirming her affiliation to Moloch: https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomon
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinn
>>
>>17738020
bullshit ofc
>>
>>17738138
what do you mean by "significant interaction"
>>
>>17738292
Mattering on how much "energy/waves/whatever-the-fuck-it-is" is lingering around there, its most likely more or a ripple than splash itself. (In that metaphor) there are splashes that occur, often from something with free will that is beyond our perception. These enties (if existing) can minuplate the thoughts of living beings and use their actions to further their will.
>again, I follow theories. Personally I prescribe more to subliminal propaganda as being the modern opiate of the masses, but I've come across a few old folks that follow the theroy above and that of the jinn.
>>
>>17738305
literally what
>>
>>17737662
Ghost are real, not a concept.

The earth is flat and stationary.

You're stupid and should start with smaller things first.
>>
>>17738321
>Yeah I know, funny theory.
>>
I just shaved my nutsack and I can feel the breeze now. No more shampooing my genitals, its smooth sailing from here on out!
>>
File: 1401004460960.jpg (2MB, 851x1193px) Image search: [Google]
1401004460960.jpg
2MB, 851x1193px
>>17738305
Pure bombast. Try harder fagmaster3000.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.