[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/ Question to astral travelers: have any of you tried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: RDWrbzg.jpg (8KB, 297x170px) Image search: [Google]
RDWrbzg.jpg
8KB, 297x170px
Hello /x/ Question to astral travelers: have any of you tried visiting area 51? Is it possible to infiltrate it?
>>
bump
need to know
>>
>>17733976
I astral projected on ur mum
>>
ayy
>>
>>17733976
Checkem
>>
>>17733999
shieet
>>
>>17733976
>implying any of us can actually control astral projection
>>
File: illegal alien.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
illegal alien.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>17733999
ayyy
>>
>>17734519
Hollywood Clinic
>>
>>17734519
I can and did last year
>>
>>17734519
>>17735190
Implying astral projection is even a thing
>>
>>17738745
stay blind
>>
>>17733976
They claim that the Dulce base has measures in place to prevent astral travelers from escaping by trapping them somehow. Perhaps Area 51 is the same way?

Disclaimer: I know almost nothing about astral travel.
>>
>>17738752
Stay roleplaying, Summer is here
>>
File: 1446125104713.jpg (502KB, 1174x943px) Image search: [Google]
1446125104713.jpg
502KB, 1174x943px
>>17733976
Astral travel results in very limited and frequently inaccurate results. Former members of the United States Armed forces, who practiced and trained in this field, have exceedingly limited success and frequently get key information wrong. The problem is, we don't really know what people are seeing when they "project their consciousness outside of their corporeal presence".

I once astrally projected to a facility with strange astringently industrial red writing on the poured concrete walls, and everyone in the experience looked different from me but I didn't know why. Ten years later I learned the language was Korean. Yet, in hindsight what they had been wearing seemed far outside the normal for anything I could find for that era.

Perhaps what I saw in those days, before the: women, drugs, cynicism, corporate whoring of oneself for a some inconceivable greater good that could provide me with all the material wealth I could desire*, friends, happiness, jet ski rentals... perhaps it was just a waking dream, a distant memory of a quiet night past.

Isn't that part of the romantic, the arrogant and downright fool-hearted nature of humans to assume that the slightest pangs are some deep connection to a world that divorced us from itself via the insidious nature of consciousness itself?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.