[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After making your choice, you will appear with your two bodyguards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 9

File: nobodycared.jpg (339KB, 829x1273px) Image search: [Google]
nobodycared.jpg
339KB, 829x1273px
After making your choice, you will appear with your two bodyguards in the middle of a sprawling, abandoned suburb. The other 10 will gradually begin to appear in a random order throughout the suburb.
>>
The creeper and ghost face
>>
>>17731445
>Leatgerface, Jason Vorhees and Michael Myers aren't the same person.
Wew.
>>
>>17731451
Dude why wouldn't you pick Candlejack, he's obviously
>>
Well a lot of the others don't talk, so Candlejack wou
>>
>>17731445
If they are free to use the fullest extent of their powers, I would say Pinhead is probably the highest level on the chart. Pretty sure he's a world-warper. Maybe if he could send the others to unconsciousness, team up with Freddy, who is basically a God level in dream-reality. Maybe Leprechaun if not. I think the others can all be contained. Not too familiar with Candyman.
>>
>>17731486
That's not how the meme works, retar
>>
What's the deal with candleja
>>
Pinhead is way too over powered, he can send guys to other dimension, even get into your dreams and memories in case you have to deal with Freddy
>>
>>17731741
Newfags. You have to finish saying Candlejack's name first, you dumb m
>>
>>17731445
Krueger and pinhead. Immortals, can easily dispatch the mortal enemies. The rest may be tortured by pinhead for eternity
>>
Freddy because he can bend reality and do pretty much anything.
Michael because he is impervious to harm, although he is slow moving.
>>
>>17731812
Actually I'm not sure how we would combat Pinhead. This game is broken everyone has to pick Pinhead because he can't be defeated.
>>
Pinhead and Jeepers Creepers.
>>
lol noobs, pinhead and freddy stomp.
>>
>>17731830
Create a greater hell-puzzle
But either you would have to be able to do it or your allies would. Maybe Candyman can, if I'm properly aware of human constructs. Freddy probably could, if Pinhead didn't know where he was. Not sure that's possible. Leprechaun could teach him the secret of gold, and then the concept of inflation could keep him busy for as long as capitalism exists. Really, I don't know the extent of Candlejack's pow
>>
pinhead of course. he reign his own dimension. he basically a demigod entity. the others are just ugly guys.
>>
>>17731853
I like that the Creeper is secretly a [spoiler] Warlock or wizard who awakens every couple decades to see what's up [/spoiler]
>>
File: 126183593359.jpg (31KB, 497x346px) Image search: [Google]
126183593359.jpg
31KB, 497x346px
>>17731876
You used spoilers on /x/!
>>
>>17731891
I knew it wouldn't work. I just wanted to look like I tried lol
Creeper vs Super soldiers. Best number 3 they could make.
>>
>>17731893
There's a 3rd movie?
>>
>>17731897
They were talking about it before. Only time will tell.
>>
Mary Poppins could defeat Pinhead. Add her to the game.
>>
>>17731912
I think Cheshire Cat is probably up there.
>>
>>17731912
H-how can she beat pinhead?
>>
I'd pick pinhead and Jason since Jason killed Freddy and the devil himself, although I'm only basing the pinhead choice off of the comments others made about him.
>>
>>17731912
Is her source wonder? Pinhead probably has no such emotion. Maybe with onlookers she could do it.
>>
>>17731926
She has unrestricted reality-altering powers, can fly, move to or create alternate dimensions and she has a bag that can contain anything. Pretty much God tier in games like this.
>>
Poppins would be a good combatant. If you remember Freddy actually sold his soul to dream demons when he died. Which were I believe some sort of mezo-american deities. So he is god level, Pin head is a Multi-Dimensional god of suffering and "wonder" he is also eternal. Lubdan could fling more powerful magic I guess. The point of this is Lubdan, Poppins, Pinhead, and Freddy could I guess counter each other but it would only be for a time and it would ultimately just be a constantly increasing game of wits and multi-dimensional fuckery.
>>
>>17731445
I'll take Pinhead for the brains and Michael Meyers for the brawn.
>>
>>17731445
Pinhead and Freddy can easily take the rest.
>>
>>17731930
>Jason killed Freddy
You dumb mother fucker.
>>
>>17731445
Pinhead and Freddy
>>
Leprechaun and hellraiser

Leprechauns magic would come in handy
>>
>>17731445
Pinhead and The Creeper
>>
>>17732630
jajajajajajajajajajajajaja hellraiser. Pinhead boy, Pinhead
>>
>>17732613
That's all I was thinking too
>>
Well it'll be easy to fend off Candlejack, just avoid saying h
>>
>>17731445

Pinhead & The Creeper.
>>
>>17731445
I'd go with the Creeper and Pinhead. They're very powerful, and unlike most of this list they're not specifically evil and don't really kill for the joy of it (not as sure about Pinhead on that account). I'd worry less about collateral damage and accidental harm to me and possible intentional harm to me and others after this weird encounter is over.
My secondary picks would be Freddy and Chucky for their abilities and just for the comedy.
After that would be Ghostface paired with Candlejack because lol me
>>
I'd go Pinhead and Pumpkinhead.
>>
>>17731445
This is just really awful. The characters so off the charts different in powers and ability it's ludicrous.
Do the other monsters have to wait to fall asleep for Freddy to be worth a damn?
Scream is literally a human.
Candyman is a ghost that doesn't even show up unless you call him.
5 on the chart can be killed normally, with a gun or knife, while the others are trancended demigod-like beings.
I hate to be so negative and anti fun but Jesus. Put more effort into your imaginary fictional monster fights.
>>
Pinhead and lubdan (just to pick something kind of different).

Lubdan uses his magic to protect me in my sleep. Pinhead turns ghost face and leather face into cennobites. Now we're 4 strong. Open up dimensional door, Freddy's a God in his realm but only if he's in his realm or not locked away as we see is possible in some of the films. Use the cennos as meat shields. Create freddys's personal hell and have his personal demons lock him away. Lubdan works extra magic warding. This same strategy for everybodybthats left.
>>
What's the deal with the creeper? what is he? where is he from? why does he kill people?
>>
File: 1403312502477.jpg (148KB, 850x581px) Image search: [Google]
1403312502477.jpg
148KB, 850x581px
>>17732781
We need some J-Horror spooks up in this thread.

Then again, they might have an unfair advantage.
>>
Im gonna have to go with lubdan and candleja
>>
>>17733353
Once again, Candlejack doesn't take you until you say his n
>>
Really Pinhead could match most J horror entries. Damned spirits and the angry dead, those are his playthings in hell.
>>
pinhead because he has the powers of a hell-like dimension at his whim and Freddy simply because we all have to sleep sometime and my defenders couldn't protect me in my sleep unless freddy was one of them
>>
>>17731445
freddy and pinhead are the obvious choices unless you want to never sleep again and/or have a demon on steroids after you
>jason,michael
human serial killers
>ghostface
amateur
>leatherface
retard
>pinhead
just stay away from that box of his
>chucky
he wouldnt stand a chance with you alone if he doesnt sneak up on you
>pumpkinhead,lubdan
creeper would destroy them
>candyman,candlejack
dont be stupid enough to call the-
>>
>>17731445

I'm taking Freddy and Creeper up against Ghostface and Candle. Seems like a safe run.
>>
File: hesrightyouknow.jpg (12KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
hesrightyouknow.jpg
12KB, 260x194px
>>17733407
>>
File: Alright_pinhead_your_time_is_up.jpg (100KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Alright_pinhead_your_time_is_up.jpg
100KB, 512x384px
Alright pinhead your time is up
>>
Freddy and Pinhead is the only correct answer. Pinhead protects you from the physical threats while Freddy is the ruler of all things dream. I'd be safe on both fronts
>>
>>17731445
Well, first of all, I'll pick Candlejac
>>
>>17731859
Yeah this is basically it, unless Freddy only works when the others decide to sleep lmao.
>>
Freddy and Jason are the only acceptable answers.
>>
>>17732935
I like this one
Bonus-the cenobytes enjoy the pain inflicted on them by melee combatants
>>
>>17734767
No, because he can protect you IN your dreams while you sleep, but your sleeping body is completely vulnerable
>>
>>17731445
Ghostface is such a fucking jobber it's not funny.

Why is he even here? Also Pinhead/Freddy
>>
Pinhead and Chucky

> tell Chucky to fuck off, little kids aren't scary and I could stomp him out myself

> tell Pinhead to watch

> go full murder mode, burn most of them to death

> Leatherface is literally just a fat man who can't outrun an injured girl. Fuck his shit up and rape him.

> Same for Ghostface.

> Earn Pinhead's respect

>Get invited to become Cenobite Demon.
>>
>>17735729
What about Freddy faggot?
>>
>>17735741

Medium sized suburb will have plenty of meth heads. I'll just stay high an awake until I'm made into a demon.
>>
>>17735665
Except with enough belief, he can become a stronger, physical force. If you let him feed off of your belief and convince others, he's basically an almost unstoppable force.
>>
Original Pinhead and Candlejack.
>>
Candlejack and Ghostfa
>>
Creeper and pinhead.
>>
>>17731735
Newfag
>>
>>17731445
Subpar list desu, three of them are literally just ordinary humans and two of those three are literal retards who probably smell like shit.
>>
File: 5b6.jpg (61KB, 720x717px) Image search: [Google]
5b6.jpg
61KB, 720x717px
>>17731445
Pinhead and Freddy
>>
I'd take Freddy Krueger and Pinhead. They can manipulate alternate dimensions to achieve their goals. The rest can't really compete with that.
>>
The creeper and Freddy. That way I got the unbeatable creeper and I can sleep without getting murdered
>>
>>17732640
i refuse to call zika effected children by that name
>>
>>17731445
Pinhead and Lubdan.

Leprechaun better be able to share his luck.
>>
>>17734676
>Jason
>Human
Jason isn't human brah, mother fucker has died and climbed outta hell, he is far from human. Hell he has taken more than any human could ever take. Does that mean he could take anyone else on this list? Not anything with magic or demonic powers really, I mean freddy woulda fucked him up if it wasn't for the teenagers.
>>
>>17731445

Anyone not adding Freddy to their time is woefully underestimating the amount of time it would take to "kill" all your attackers. If Freddy isn't with you, you're fucked the instant you go to sleep.
>>
>>17736423
Pretty much this. Some of these guys are not lightweights by any means. I thought creeper and freddy at first but after reading the thread I'd have to say the only team that can win is freddy and pinhead (Never saw hellraiser myself). I just don't see how the others could win.
>>
>>17731864
>Leprechaun could teach him the secret of gold, and then the concept of inflation could keep him busy for as long as capitalism exists.

well-played.
>>
Everyone is missing the point of the game; protecting you.

Yeah Pinhead & Freddy are immortals. Don't know why Mary Poppins is in this discussion. I don't wanna make this an incredibly long post but

Charles Lee Ray and no one else. He has the best protection charm of all time. The Heart of Damballa. Immortality for YOU!

Any of these people could kill you; only Charles can/would teach you the art of self-reanimation.

Think about it; with Chucky someone would have to kill both you & him at the same time otherwise you'd be in a revolving door of reviving/dying. Not to mention you could assume another body & no one would ever know
>>
>>17736423
Freddy for the sleep issue he can also handle most of the humans on the list, and Pinhead for everything else.

Any other choice is objectively weaker than that paring.
>>
>>17736423
Wrong.

Chuck can reanimate the dead with his talisman and/or switch bodies at anytime
>>
>>17736524
That doesnt make the anon you replied to wrong...
>>
>>17736436
Pinhead doesn't really do all that much in Hellraiser (1) but he's still a demon from another dimension. Not much the rest sans Freddy can do about that.

>>17736496
Krueger and Pinhead would mop the rest of them up and you probably wouldn't have to lift a finger. Chucky could reanimate you but would probably fail to prevent you from getting killed by one of the other ones in the first place. The difference is coming out unscathed with Freddy and Pinhead or probably getting killed with Chucky but only being able to come back in the body of another person/inanimate object. The best asset to having Chucky on your team would be his intelligence and cunning, really.
>>
>>17736513
Just making a few post cause I can't stick around But I'm hoping someone jumps onto the Chucky bandwagon so I'm making a few post.

I'm just saying you could be killed; but revived into a new Body hours later. If Chucky lurked & didn't confront Pinhead or Freddy, let them kill you, then revived you into a different body; no one would be wiser
>>
>>17736551
Yes it does. You're initially fucked for the moment if you fall asleep & get murdered but Chucky can revive you.
>>
>>17731445
Michael Myers and Leatherface. I'd be completely fucked but I don't even care about my life, and also I hate retards and would be pretty happy to know that at least two retards would be dying along with with me.
>>
>>17736562
But I like my body, not to brag but I'm pretty af desu
>>
>>17736630
Chucky could put you in a Desu doll.
>>
>>17736625
>Jason not more retarded
>>
>>17731445
Freddy and Pinhead have the best CC
>>
Ghostface and Chucky.

All the others can, theoretically, be at least contained if not killed. But Charles Lee Ray can possess anything that even remotely resembles a human, and Ghostface is not a single person; every time he/she dies another takes their place. They are the only truly unstoppable forces.
>>
>>17731445
First of all scream, because he'll make you laugh, and morale = win
Second, freddy because l dont want him against me
I'd use nets as my weapon of choice
>>
File: feels4.jpg (4KB, 124x119px) Image search: [Google]
feels4.jpg
4KB, 124x119px
>>17731445
Easy Pinhead and Jason. Hell Pinhead alone could destroy all them easy! Hes like a General in a supernatural Hell with all kinds of powers; all kinds. Jason is basically a zombie Michael Meyers.
>>
>>17731445
I'll just take Freddy and Jason
>>
>>17731770
Krueger is a beast but only when your sleeping.
>>
File: 1461295661455.jpg (146KB, 960x758px) Image search: [Google]
1461295661455.jpg
146KB, 960x758px
>>17731445
Ghostface and Jason.
One's an unstoppable monster who can take down anything that comes his way, while Scream's so genre suave there'll be no way to get the drop on us.

>>17739010
Cleverest person in this thread.
>>
>>17731445
Freddy (dream world) and Candle Jack.

Pinhead got killed by Dr. Channard fucking piss easily in two.

Everyone else is pretty beatable. If you just follow the logic from their respective movies.
>>
After reading over the ways Freddy dies in every film he's weak against any character who can counter demons, find his remains, or remove fear / make you forget about him to drain his power.

So pinhead, chuckie, creepier,. Lubdin, pumkinhead
>>
File: stock.jpg (25KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
stock.jpg
25KB, 400x267px
>>17731445
>no predator
>>
>>17731445
Pinhead and Freddy would literally be godlike. There's no comparison.
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.