[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys, I was just wondering if anyone remembered a thread from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: DYzM5_f-thumbnail-100-0.jpg (302KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
DYzM5_f-thumbnail-100-0.jpg
302KB, 500x375px
Hi guys, I was just wondering if anyone remembered a thread from a couple of years ago about a town somewhere in America (I think it was called liberty or freedom or angel or something). The whole thing was supposedly a town that was built to simulate warfare, but the people of the town didn't know.

I don't remember much else, and I probably got some details wrong.

Anyone got any ideas?
>>
>>17729978
>Anyone got any ideas?

no, but it sounds interesting
>>
>>17729978
bumb
>>
I think I remember some more, I'll post when I can, I'm in work for the next 3 and a half hours
Until then I'll do my best to remember more
>>
I just got a couple of minutes to spare

So, as far as I remember there was a town mentioned in a thread between 1-2 years ago. I remember because I got super into conspiracies when I started college (I liked them beforehand but that's not the point).

I was browsing /x/ and I saw what seemed to be an aerial photograph of a smallish town from a distance, I think it was at roughly a 30 degree angle, but twisted slightly. The thread basically gave a summation of a town that was hidden from the general public's knowledge. If I remember correctly, the person who posted the thread was either one of the town's inhabitants or a person from the military who worked there.

I also remember there being a ton of confusion from someone in the comments who insisted the town was real and that they grew up there, bu others in the thread were disputing what they were saying, as they also grew up near the area.

I don't think we ever got a full answer to whether the town was real or not. I was on the train to college when I saw the thread, and by then it was already about 11 hours old, by the time I tried to open the thread later on after my part time job it had 404'd.

there was definitely more, and I might have made some(small) mistakes, but I know that I'm on the right track. I hope I'm corrected on my mistakes though.
>>
>>17730082
there is an archive for /x/
so you say it's between 2014 and 2015?
I did found threads about "hidden towns", but it doesn't fit into the years and the results didn't show the photography you mentioned
>>
>>17730082
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bielefeld_Conspiracy
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.