[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think the confiscated Alex jones tape will ever be released?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Unknown.jpg (3KB, 164x92px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
3KB, 164x92px
Do you think the confiscated Alex jones tape will ever be released?

For those of you who don't know
>Alex Jones was discussing how FEMA coffins are being moved to Nevada in mass quantity
>A hour in the airing of the episode agents rushed the house and confiscated the tape
>Happend in early April
>Jones has not mentioned what happened and is completely disregarding the incident
>>
File: image.jpg (256KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
256KB, 1024x768px
>>17729615
I still don't know who this guy is (shh, don't tell me). What do I win?
>>
No. Alex Jones acts tough but i'm sure he got good and scared when a bunch of suits told him to his face to shut his mouth.

also
Why in hell would they use coffins? They would never take the time to bury individual people in a scenario where the government is killing people in mass.
>>
>>17729643
Seriously, like the cartels in Mexico...getting rid of bodies in barrels of acid...and so many other methods. That is an excellent and obvious point I need to tell my stupid sister who believes this shit.
>>
>>17729662
When the cartels kill many people at once, they'll just toss them in a hole, or leave them in the desert. A few years ago in ABQ they discovered a mass grave of 30 women. Though I don't think that was cartel related. The point is, mass murderers don't give a shit about individuals.

FEMA is probably up to malicious things. But the coffins are for aiding disaster areas where many bodies need to be accounted for and distributed to families.

Though you could argue that big "natural" disasters are conspiracies and FEMA is a cleanup tool. There's always an angle
>>
Alex Jones is an entertainer. Nothing more
>>
File: 3dgy5m3.jpg (66KB, 613x677px) Image search: [Google]
3dgy5m3.jpg
66KB, 613x677px
>>17729867
>>
>>17729928
Oh ok that's dumb to say is it? Alex Jones is spot on. Enjoy
>>
>>17729928
That anon is right.

Alex Jones = Bill Hicks.

He said it numerous times.
>>
Alex jones is a cointel-pro shill

Here's my favorite video of him crashing a pro gun rally in his hometown of Austin, Texas.

What is Stratfor?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TACalwg360c
>>
Do you have the link to the video of this happening? He livestreams all of his shows.
>>
>>17729643

Think of breaking bad. They are most likely 'coffins' meant to dissolve the bodies with acid. Probably at least 3 bodies per 'coffin'.

They're not going to bury anybody. Then you'd have to explain all the billions of bones some years down the road.

>oh yeah, we killed those people en masse
>why didn't we dissolve the bodies in acid?
>hurr durr
>>
pure autism. He is an entertainer. He makes his money through advertising. He's not even disinfo. He just bases his entertainment on some truths in a way that makes it relatable and fun
>>
>>17732339
Hey guys we have a lot of bodies to dissolve in acid, what should we do about it?
We could make large cargo containers and do them en masse.
No, no that seems too obvious.
What if they were coffins?
Well that seems like a lot of effort.
What if they were extra large coffins that fit like three people each?
Holy shit that's a great idea.
>>
>>17729615
>Yellowstone may erupt soon
>mass of coffins moved to the edge of the blast radius for cleanup
>don't want to tell populace because of hysteria

Idk how true this might be. I have no idea why, if it were true, why the government would let that many people die.
>>
>>17729615
i dont get it he talks about the fema death camps all the time its nothing new
>>
>>17735558
Idk if you've realized this yet but our government could care less about it's people when putting their own agendas first.
>>
>>17729627
You win conspiracy theoriest is what Alex Jones is
Haha now you know
Alex Jones is a conspiracy theoriest
>>
>spouts insane ramblings constantly
>all of a sudden he happened to get the one true thing right
>instead of ignoring him and letting people just assume it's more crazy bullshit, they confiscate whatever tapes or some shit to make it look super suspicious

Tl;dr if they were trying to cover up his accusations they would have just let him accuse them
>>
>>17735558
>blast radius

Hahahahahahaha. That ends at the east coast. We're all fucked if Yellowstone explodes
>>
>>17736761
East coast only gets small rocks and ash clouds, we can survive it.

Then we starve and begin eating each other like rats.
>>
>>17736281
Republicans don't, as proven by Katrina, but Obama does, as proven by his health care and gun control positions.
>>
First time I read about somebody confiscating Alex Jones's tapes, no info on internet about this, could somebody give me some more details about this?
>>
>>17736860
>Obama caring about people
nice meme
>>
>>17735410
Kek
>>
>>17729615
Sounds like bullshits
>>
alex jones is controlled opposition
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.