[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why have aliens stopped abducting people? Have we got to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: grey alien.gif (24KB, 216x250px) Image search: [Google]
grey alien.gif
24KB, 216x250px
So why have aliens stopped abducting people? Have we got to the point where the aliens would almost always get caught or something?
>>
>>17729117
They haven't. It's just been thoroughly discredited and mocked so people stopped reporting it. Most interestingly is that most UFOs are now invisible except on the infrared spectrum because of how much press it was getting.
>>
File: SpaceBestiality.jpg (227KB, 653x367px) Image search: [Google]
SpaceBestiality.jpg
227KB, 653x367px
>>17729117
This comes up in the DSM
>>17729125
The mockery is a serious social problem. It is ethically the same as making fun of the rare person who is sickened by smallpox.

Pic related.
>>
>>17729117
You can only learn so much by mutilating cattle and shoving things up people's butts.
>>
>>17729117
they probable have there own heards of humans, and wish not to taint the source
>>
>>17729151
Well it's their own fucking fault for not getting vaccinated.

And why is that chick staring down Roger's top? It doesn't make sense.
>>
>>17729159
That's food/procreation material harvesting
>>
>>17729220
Food perhaps, but butts have nothing to do with human reproduction unless OH MY GOD ITS THE OTHER WAY AROUND ALIENS ARE SPACE CATTLE THAT USE HUMAN ASS-JUICE AS SPICE.
>>
Many of "The Greys" or the Zeta Reticulans left the planet in the 80s after a woman from Peru connected with the Earth's Merkaba and willed a situation that would require them to leave. They are just one derivative of alien hybrids, though, so there are still a lot more aliens here, but they're all friendly and trying to help out! Apparently there are still a few Greys hanging out under the surface of Mars.
>>
Aliens were our future but we've left those timelines. No aliens in this timeline because no human future whatsoever, not even a nasty one.
>>
>>17729117
Look at the history of it all.
If you take it all at face value, the abduction with medical experiments only started in the sixties, before then when contactees met aliens they'd generally get a tour of the craft, no anal probes involved.
Then in the late seventies or early eighties it turned into the modern "greys show up in your room at night and float/teleport you to their spaceship for experiments" story.
I think the current alien abduction mythos has grown stale and people no longer connect with it like they did two or three decades ago.
Expect a twist of some sort to happen that revitalizes the phenomena and perhaps more importantly: sell books.
>>
>>17729284
fuck off retard
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 980x980px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 980x980px
>>17729284
What woman from Peru? citation needed.
>>
>>17729697
Hillary was a fox what the fuck happened even in the 80s she went hideous mode
>>
File: merkaba.jpg (104KB, 850x567px) Image search: [Google]
merkaba.jpg
104KB, 850x567px
>>17729697
nigga you better ask Thoth about that shit
>>
>>17729284
Could you fucking not.
>>
>>17729708
she got old
>>
>>17729117

The studies are complete.

The invasion comes soon.
>>
>>17729727
>showing image of portnow
>a failed dev
>who made nothing in the gaming industry but a few sounds for an OS cod
>actually a full blown sjw
>corrupt as fuck

anon, why the fuck do you even have this image?
>>
>>17729117
Potato cameras>ufo
HD cameras>no ufo
>>
File: Obailen.jpg (888KB, 1365x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Obailen.jpg
888KB, 1365x1024px
The government finally got there act together and finally stopped it with the loose fucking ends that everyone fucking finds.
>>
>>17729434
I think it is related to movies. Currently popular alien movies are not compatible with abduction/sex, even if xenomorphs are sexy. Also there was a movie, I think it was fire in the sky or something that I saw on tv when I was a kid and it scared the shit out of me. I had one episode of sleep paralysis way before that so the creature I saw was imaginary friend tier of absurdity that even a kid can't take serious after the event is over but if I had my first sleep paralysis after watching that movie there would be good chances I would see a grey and believe I were visited by alliums.
>>
>>17729253
You're a retard. It's called a prostrate, stimulation induces ejaculation. It's a common practice in animal husbandry.
>>
all those theories about aliens eating people are kind of sillies. why they need kidnap people? they never heard about genetic and in vitro breeding? i cant believe humans are more advanced than them. those theories turn aliens in some sort of stupid monkeys flying magical saucers.
>>
>>17730144

I think you mean prostate
>>
>>17729117
>now that everyone has clear and reliable recording devices on the at all time, all solid proof of ayy's have disappeared
Wow, I Fucking wonder
>>
File: MIB.jpg (28KB, 360x458px) Image search: [Google]
MIB.jpg
28KB, 360x458px
>>17730241
They're damn good at their jobs.

Did you notice that by the time cellphones became massive, famous alien researchers were all discredit or dead?

R.I.P. Bill Cooper.
>>
>>17730259
I think most ayy researchers were discredited long before then
>>
File: aso-colares-2.jpg (24KB, 230x320px) Image search: [Google]
aso-colares-2.jpg
24KB, 230x320px
>>17730264
Have you ever listened to Dan Akroyd MiB story?

Ayy research got drag to the mud, and nobody has proved that ayy don't exist, or what all those strange stories were, they didn't debunked the cases they ad homined those poor bastards to the death.

Strange smoke trails, weird radar readings.

Maybe they are experimental planes, but they are experimental planes that defy the laws of physics.

One of two, they are teaching bad physics to us on purpose, or there's something out there.
>>
>>17729117
Because, virtual simulation theory is much more interesting.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.