[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SO this is going to be hard for me to explain so bear with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: il_570xN.409529287_3j5x.jpg (43KB, 570x754px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.409529287_3j5x.jpg
43KB, 570x754px
SO this is going to be hard for me to explain so bear with me I can see images, places or objects, and names that im going to see in the near future. i can kindof do it on demand but its reeeeally hard and its correct like 2% of the time. when it does it on its own its almost always right and I can almost 100% count on it happening. I would like to ask if there is anyone here that can do this and want to know if there is a way t get better at it and increase it. I'm not good at explaining things so ask questions if you have them. if this is like the /x/ I used to visit there should be someone knowledgeable in this here. pic related
>>
and I can't tell you what you're gonna type.
>>
I can tell who's going to call me, who I am going to see, what they will want to talk about numbers, words, names.choices, mistakes. I see objects in a room but I can't make a connection to if it means something good or bad. it scares me when im right but I want to do it more.
>>
>>17729096
>correct like 2% of the time
Is there a pattern to when it's correct? Chance are you wouldn't be able to predict what I type unless I cooperate and type the same thing no matter what you tell me you've seen in your vision.
>>
File: 1456729950499.png (201KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
1456729950499.png
201KB, 500x590px
Try killing yourself you make believe faggot.
>>
i don't have omnipotent awareness. I can just sometimes predict what im going to experience.
>>
>>17729340

I think I can relate to what you're talking about.

For instance, can you predict what someone is going to say perfectly moments before they say it?
>>
>>17729179
Wait... that means if we ask him a yes/no question... and he says "no"... we'll get a correct answer 98% of the time.
>>
>>17729355
yes exactly. ive gotten phrases and whole sentences to the letter
>>
>>17729355
but nothing really of importants just random shit they'l say
>>
>>17729361
>>17729340
>>
I can't do it all the time. im probably not gonna guess anything here. it happens every so often i thought it was all coincidence until it started getting somewhat more frequent. I just want to know if anyone else has this issue and can help me control it or something
>>
Sam
>>
This has happened to me sometimes. I have also had precognitive dreams.
Most of the time it's unimportant stuff. Precognitive dreams are usually just some random shit I'll find the next day.

First step is stop getting scared about it.
>>
>>17729953
your probably right. maybe i should trust it more. I also don't try to fore it as often because im afraid im gonna see something really bad happen and then it actually happens. I know that it's going to happen but I never know exactly when unless its like a reaction leading to something like me seeing someone saying or telling someone to do something and knowing the other persons response.
>>
Did you predict these dubs?
>>
>>17731442
no
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.