[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been keeping this in the back of my head, but I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

File: Vaugely simmilar.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Vaugely simmilar.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
So, this happened a few years back when my friends and I raided an abandoned police office. It was mostly empty except for a few stray files lying around we decided to look at some of them. None of them seemed out the ordinary, a couple murders, drug use and such, but one in particular stood out "File B1673." Apparently, a man dressed in a brown vest and a stained white t-shirt had killed 60 people in my town in Maysville. The man performed these various murders to women in green clothes who had recently been engaged. His murders went unsolved for 30-50 years. The bodies that had been murdered were covered with a sulfur compound that cause people around to tear up. There were various traumas around the neck and spine including multiple bruises and hemorrhages. The bodies were all covered with hyper realistic blood. No trace of this man was found for 20 years until he wrote something on the wall, VGhleSBkb24ndCBzdG9wIGNvbWluZyBhbmQgdGhleSBkb24ndCBzdG9wIGNvbWluZy4=. No one could find a way to decode this, not even the greatest cryptologists in the FBI.
>>
According to the file, they didn’t have any success finding the man until they found an ounce of his earwax on a candle. The forensics team was able to identify a man 20 miles from the crime scene when arriving at his house they found nothing. They only found a bed and a can of green paint, the walls were greasy and seared and on them there were strange words written on the walls, “The voices gnimoc pots t’nod yeht dna gnimoc pots t’nod yeht dna gnimoc pots t’nod yeht dna gnimoc pots t’nod yeht dna gnimoc pots t’nod yeht dna gnimoc pots t’nod yeht dna gnimoc pots t’nod yeht dna gnimoc pots t’nod yeht dna gnimoc pots t’nod yeht dna gnimoc pots t’nod yeht.” Again none of the cryptographers were able to decode it, they dismissed it as complete gibberish. One of my friends actually sounded the words out aloud and immediately got up and walked outside a few minutes later we heard a car screech and a splatter, he was gone. At that point everyone was getting freaked out but we were too far to stop reading, if we went home tonight with no closure we wouldn’t be able to sleep for weeks.
>>
As we read we learned that the killer had been sighted by someone for the first time, he was described as chubby, and had a hue of green about him. Many of them documented it as some sort of skin disease or possibly a metal disability but only few of them said it could be a cult, all of the women seemed to have been specifically chosen and so many victims weren’t likely to have been killed by the same person in such a small town without getting caught. That’s as far as we got though, right after that we heard something, I don’t know what else it could’ve been, it sounded like, a lot of onions being cut at the same time. It wasn’t long until we noticed water coming through the ceiling, only it couldn’t have been water. We started crying profusely we couldn’t stop. Something took over me, and I ran, I ran harder than I ever have before and almost tripped. That’s when I realized the people chasing me were chubby and painted green but there was something off about their ears but I couldn’t quite put my finger on what it was, I was panicking and couldn’t think clearly. When looking to my side I could only see one of my friends, before then there were three left. We vowed never to talk of this again but the other day I went to his house and saw he was drowned in an onion parfait. That’s why I decided to write this, if I’m gone, it’s because they got me.
>>
File: giphy.gif (504KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
504KB, 500x281px
>>
>>
File: 1362604365434.jpg (116KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1362604365434.jpg
116KB, 500x600px
>None of the cryptographers could recognize words written backwards
>>
File: 112 KB.jpg (112KB, 445x503px) Image search: [Google]
112 KB.jpg
112KB, 445x503px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgQEuPw942c

This story has layers

Like an onion
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fVDGu82FeQ
>>
>>17728520
thats scary
>>
File: 67-00,Kooky-28.jpg (54KB, 282x400px) Image search: [Google]
67-00,Kooky-28.jpg
54KB, 282x400px
>>
>>17728520
did he died
>>
>>17728597
Yes, it's still difficult for me to think about to this day.
>>
File: giphy.gif (795KB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
795KB, 500x289px
>>17728597
>>
>>17728607
Don't worry. It's all ogre now.
>>
>>17728520
>hyper realistic blood
So you mean fake blood
>>
>green skin
>death by onion
kek
>>
>>17728647
No, it was real blood, what made it hyper realistic was the fact that. It looked real in the black in white picture, it was red and shaded perfectly, almost as though there was fresh blood on the photograph itself.
>>
I wrote a whole rebuttal to that and then I remembered being 10 and watching Shrek
>>
HEEEEY!!!! Something tells me this story is not true. Its not up to snuff! What tipped me off was the 60 murders no ones heard of.
>>
>>17728668
No, it's true. The murders happened a long time ago according to the file and it became a cold case before tv was a big thing.
>>
>>17728687
Oh ok that clears it all up. I believe you now.
>>
10/10
>>
File: Even pailsen is afraid.gif (1MB, 317x237px) Image search: [Google]
Even pailsen is afraid.gif
1MB, 317x237px
>>17728520
>>17728522
>>17728525
3SPOOKY5ME
>>
fuckk i dont think i can sleep after watching this
>>
>>17728522
Nigger that says and they don't stop coming backwards over and over
>>
>>17728538
Right
>>
>>17728977
Please don't be anti-Semitic.
>>
File: 1463551708161.jpg (41KB, 600x385px) Image search: [Google]
1463551708161.jpg
41KB, 600x385px
OP, this is fucking hilarious. Don't stop. Don't ever stop.
>>
>>17728520
smash mouth confirmed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z48NmdWbquw
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.