[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I need help. I know theres tons of rpers here but I am being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: shadow-2.jpg (2MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
shadow-2.jpg
2MB, 5184x3456px
Guys I need help. I know theres tons of rpers here but I am being 100% honest right now. I wish I can prove this shit but I can't think of how. There's something living in my house and I think it knows that I know. I was trying to ignore it but after what just happened I can't not anymore. I went up the stairs to feed my bird. I heard something in the room opposite of the one I was in. I was gonna ignore it until I saw something standing by the doorway. It reached my ceiling in height. It was all black, no features no face nothing. Might have been male but I'm not certain.I ignored it and went back down the stairs. My dog never barks at it, but I know I'm not crazy because my sister was attacked as well in my old room. I need help, what do I do about this thing?
>>
>>17727301
>This is a set-up for a bunch of /pol/ joke replies, right?
>>
>>17727305
>Please no
>>
Does anyone have any advice? Get a priest? Tell it to fuck off? I know shadows represent demons but that's about the extent of my knowledge here.
>>
>>17727301
1)place speakers around house
2)play this frequency at medium to high volume during hours when you experience this activity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfQVgVayXcc
3)see if things get better or worse
4)???
5)profit

or call a priest if your desperate
>>
>>17727301
Call a priest, for real. Go to a Catholic church and ask to have your house blessed.
>>
>>17727522
The only problem with that is my dad is the stereotypical skeptic. I'm over 18 don't worry, jsut still with parents for now. He's the type of guy who'd get shoved down the stairs and say he tripped. So he'd probably tell the priest to fuck off if he comes in. Is there anything I can do myself?
>>
>>17727301

Sounds like a Shadow Person.

This vid may be informative

https://youtu.be/8mHnvrTxYCM

I've had one sneak after me too, they can quite simply be divided into good and bad ones.

The good ones are just looking for something energetic to feed from, sunlight, mirrors, crystals spreading the light. Positive emotions. They'll react positively to it and may help you in return if you let them stay. However they can be pretty tough to keep satisfied. If you're a qi gong practitioner you can just send it positive qi and that will do the job, they'll absorb a lot but it won't hurt you because you can fill up again after.

If it's a bad one, you need to watch out. They feed on negative emotions, desires and generally give you nightmares and make you feel tired even after resting.

The easiest way to get rid of them is to "overload" them. Send them a concentrated bunch of positive feelings and thoughts and they can't take it, they overcharge and dissappear with a flash of light. The trick here is that they will try to make you hate them, to feed on the hate. So you need to control your emotions.
>>
>>17727332
Listened for 3 seconds
>better not piss of the spirits
>>
>>17727722
I have trouble sleeping, really bad nightmares and overall exhaustion. I'm also constantly depressed and everyone in my home is extremely angry all the time. I have to catch myself sometimes. I can also breath normally when I'm outside only, it's stuffy constantly and hard to breath in here. I don't practice qi gong. This thing makes me feel uneasy so I doubt it's any good, how would I send it positive feelings?
>>
>>17727301
>know theres tons of rpers here
I think we can tell exactly when you found this board and exactly who told you about it in the first place.
>>
>>17727301
>No features, no face nothing
>Might have been male

RP. Sage
>>
They have a board for Roleplayers now, fuck off to that.
>>
>>17728126

Sit down and relax and think of someone you really like/love. Think about how you would treat that person, with kindness and care. Then focus on the shadow being and project this on it, as if the shadow was the person you care about.

Be careful not to think negatively about it. You can think about the "divine compassion" or something, like how you are told to love your enemies because they allow you to pass difficult tests and improve your character.

You're obviously not liking the shadow freak who's giving you nightmares, but when you willingly offer it any help it wants, it can't steal anything from you and it will be forced away. It's likely other spirits in the area will see this too and they may help you if you can't fulfill it, as long you sincerely try.

It's kind of a backwards method but it seems to work because it pushes the blame back at the shadow. As long as you have negative feelings, you are actually inviting it to stay and feed on them.

If it still doesn't work, come back here and post and give some personal identifier (like age, what kind of area you live etc) and I will try to remove that shadow. The distance won't matter as long as it can be targeted properly.

It's no big deal, I've handled lots of these, it's just difficult when you don't know how.
>>
Few months ago a guy wrote how he put rubbing alcohol in a pan and a cup of salt in it, he then heated it which created smoke, he then put the pan in the room and the room was totally cleansed, a sense of lightness was also felt in the evnironment.
>>
>>17729748
If you're being honest and truthful about this, I'll trust you. To be honest I'm not feeling well. It's 4am, can't sleep again. I smelt something burning, got up and realized I put a pizza in the oven. No idea when I did that but it was literally coal by the time I got there. Well over 2 or 3 hours. Either I got some crazy tumor in my brain that's keeping my memories away and causing hallucinations or something is really wrong. That attack on my sister is the only thing keeping me grounded really. 18, Southern California. Just call me D, my dad used to call me that when I was a kid. Still does if he's happy.
>>
>>17729857

Ok, that sounds serious. I'll sit down and meditate a while and try to locate this shadow. Chances are there is something in the environment where you live that isn't good, but if I remove that shadow, at least your sleep should be fixed.
>>
Speak to it. Find out it's name. React to it like a friend.

There is no danger in that which you fear. They are only here to guide us.
>>
>>17729940
I'm not sure about that man. I don't think it wants to talk, it feels like evil just resonates off it. I start having breathing problems and I feel really scared for no reason at all. I don't think it wants to talk.

>>17729917
Thank you. I appreciate it.
>>
>>17729967

Embrace it.

It only wishes for a moment of your time.
>>
>>17729967

I have located a shadow person and removed it. Now I just hope it was at your location, sometimes the "aim" goes completely off. If that was the case I removed it from someone else, which is no harm but then you'll feel no improvement. (If that was the case I can try again but I would need a more detailed description of your surroundings.)

The person who was attacked by the shadow now has a qi field around his body which I placed there to shield away negative influence.

You may experience this as a "soft pillow" in your mind when you get negative thoughts, and they will stop there. The field will gradually wear off as your negative feelings wear off.

I hope I got it right.
>>
>>17730006
I feel strange. I'm tired and numb, it might just be exhaustion settling in finally so I'm gonna get some rest. Its currently 5:33 am. I'll let you know if anything happens when I wake up.
>>
Your options are either to move out of the house or make the entity leave. If you choose the latter, know that you're going to piss it off in the process of making it leave. Try getting some holy water and spraying it around the house. Observe how the being reacts to it. If it becomes more aggressive and hostile, it's probably demonic. I'd then advise to get a st. Benedict cross and repeat this

Crux sancta sit mihi lux / Non draco sit mihi dux

Vade retro satana / Numquam suade mihi vana

Sunt mala quae libas / Ipse venena bibas

It's a Latin phrase used commonly in exorcsits. If you observe any activity or even feel afraid it's probably working. Repeat until you feel the being is gone. I would then recomend putting the cross near the door of your house to prevent negative entities from entering.
>>
>>17727301
just pray and don't let it scare you
>>
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/18/students-find-man-living-_n_3947840.html
>>
>>17731996

Living the dream.
>>
Why does nobody else ever whip their dick out and try to fuk it?? Am I the only one that figured out the best defense is a good dick
>>
>>17727522
Doesn't work, I've had my house blessed twice by different priests in a 5 year span. Eventually you'll start seeing weirder shit. Shadow clouds/smoke non humanoid shapes etc. at least they can't physically harm you.
>>
>>17732576

The priests are clearly in on it.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.